Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,788 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... (3313 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With Her Cousin / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by temmypotter(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Do yourself a favour bro and dump her.
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Evakinqz:
On the 07/08/2016, I nd ma beautiful girlfriend celebrated our 2yrs tugeda, ah thought dat gonna be d beggining of happiness nd good things in our relationship, tho we have always been happy.. reaching dis week Monday(15/08/2016), she told mhe she was going tu be attending a birthday bash nd she will be going with her best frnd "Loretta ", ah called loretta tu be sure nd she confirmed it, so ah allowed her go...

Reaching Tuesday after d birthday ah had tu call her to know when she will come back.. when ah called she sounded doll nd d only thing she said was dat "we needed tu talk seriously " ah was very worried nd was also troubled...

My dear she is a cheat... ill advice u to leave her in ur mind but keep her physically if u knw wat i mean wink

She only told u because it was no longer a secret n she dont want u to hear it 4rm sumone else.
My guy if TK didn't tell loretta ur so called babe was ready to keep it a secret, may b still ready to service TK again.

Sorry bro, but let a bitchh b a bitchh...
U cant change her, dat may nt b all d secret shes hidding.
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Ab025(m): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Evakinqz:
according to her, she did it out of pity cos T.K have been persuading her....

Lolz..... That's the worst reason to cheat on a partner, "pity"

So she actually slept with her galfriend's guy because he has been asking her for it for a long time and out of sympathy, she let him have his way!!

Does it mean any guy that professes his luv for her persistently for long, she will sleep with the guy??

Guy, FLEE from her.....
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by anibueli147(m): 3:57am On Aug 21, 2016
ZIDANEFUN:
bro just move on wit her cos she seems plane ND sincere
wetin u dey talk if she can hide sometin lik for a year plus wetin make u feel say she never Bleep other guys since
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by anibueli147(m): 3:57am On Aug 21, 2016
summerflame:
A cheat will always be a cheat. show her the way out and move on with your life. Talking from personal experience

seconded
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by anibueli147(m): 3:59am On Aug 21, 2016
dhardline:
So if the other guy didn't tell his girl,she would not have told you,she's not being sincere if you ask

me though.But on a second thought what if she didn't tell you at all and you never got to find out?

Now thats weird.

Bro if she truely repents then go ahead and give her a second chance.my 2cents

A woman that cheats and lies is the worst any man can have though.

bro gals no dey repent oooo
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by summerflame(m): 7:19am On Aug 21, 2016
my binocular got u sighted
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by songzDaniel01(m): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2016
Evakinqz:
sorry bro, Don't fink i can cheat on her, can't imagine ma self with another lady...

Tanks for yur advice bro wink
u welcome.. happy sun
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by schumastic(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2016
Evakinqz:

I give ladies credit for having the ability to cheat on several partners or her guy n still have time to easily cover up their tracks n will only tell you if they want to or someone exposes them or try to expose them.
that's when they start forming conscience n crocrodile tears just to form a repentant soul..

op BREAK UP WITH HER or she will continue to take you for a fool that you are..am beig harsh on you cus you are being soft on this issue n will consider going back..do you know what it takes for a lady to decide she wants to cheat not to talk more of cheating with her friend bf? just think over that for a moment.

I will refer you to a thread similar to this, so u will know cheating gfs don't feel any remorse but scared n open up to their guy cus they know he has or will find out about their dirty games.

https://www.nairaland.com/3301063/pls-gf-cheating-me-need#48668288

I have the following advice for you

1.you can continue the relationship but make it a living corpse, one that has no love,care,affection,financial assistant what so ever, concentrate on the sex part with protection this time around if you haven't b using any n most importantly have lots of side chick it is very very important cus it has been saving man since the days of David n goliath.
2.you are wise to have forgiven her but will b VERY FOOLISH, EVEN MORE FOOLISH THAN THE 5 FOOLISH VIRGINS IN THE BIBLE to say you love her n will continue with the relationship.
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by dhardline(m): 8:43am On Aug 21, 2016
anibueli147:

bro gals no dey repent oooo

Lol...i know some do,there is nothing God cannot do.
Re: How Ma Girlfriend Cheated On Me... by Evakinqz: 8:44am On Aug 24, 2016
dhardline:

Lol...i know some do,there is nothing God cannot do.
correct guy... I sight you..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Annoying Lines Nigerian Guys Use To Woo Ladies ... Guilty Or Not Guilty? / 5 Nairalanders I Hope To Be Like Someday / Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.