Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:39 PM

Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House (1581 Views)

Bill To Allow Married Women Choose Origin Passes Second Reading / Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate / Made In Aba Products Law Passes Second Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by NFFGG: 9:04am On Aug 20, 2016
Back Door Islamisation Iminnent In Nigeria As Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Through Second Reading In The House

I saw this coming and I sounded warning to my people. This was one of my points when I was asking my people not to vote for Buhari in the last election. I know the man will do everything possible to promote islamic religion in nigeria. It was not as if we do not need change in this country when GEJ was there as president. I made my constituent realised that we need change but Buhari was not the alternative to GEJ. And that marriage of APC cannot produce meaningful change under Buhari who has not changed himself because we were relics of his first coming as former head of state. But people did not listen to the voice of wisdom. They wanted change at all cost not minding the fact that change wasn't easy. It's a gradual process in governance and not a miracle. I told nigerians in one of my articles that the desirable was not available then, and I suggested that people should make use of the available; i. e to allow GEJ remain in office since the sherrif brought by APC will do more harm than good and eventually drag us back to the dark days. Here we are as a fractured country under PMB due to intolerance, nepotism, military approach to national issues, religious bigotry and bad economic policies which have consequentially gave birth to poverty, inflation, sufferings, scarcity of foods, and has considerably increased the activities of different militia groups. Today, Fulani herds men are on rampage everyday. Militants are planning to declare a republic by October, IPOB are not giving up. Boka Haram has not surrendered. Now, nigeria is in a state of topsy-turvy. Back door islamisation of nigeria is imminent with the latest full scare sharia law passing through second reading without any voice of opposition in the house of representative. Our christian brothers have remained in total silent. A bill that started since 1986 and was never allowed to live by our Christian forefathers and previous governments has now resurrected under Buhari led federal government. Only God can salvage our situation in nigeria as many voices had be silent. Propaganda has become an instrument by APC to put Nigeria in economic bondage. God, we crave for your mercy! Help our situation. By Olumide Akinrinlola

4 Likes

Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2016
When will people stop preaching hatred??.....

There is nothing like Islamization of Nigeria....

If by any chance...they were arrested....they will be shouting...."dictatorship".....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by modsfucker: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2016
Stupid thread by an idiot. embarassed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by tunderay(m): 9:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Bros, what joy do you derive in peddling false information? which house of reps are you talking about? When was the sitting held, or did they passed it when they are on recess? We are trying as much to do away with this ethnic and religious sentiment that is killing us in this country , yet some people are bent on substaining it. Na wa oh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by ConqueredWest: 9:14am On Aug 20, 2016
See what Afonjas voted for

Oh God, pls keep the Islamization in the Afonja region.

5 Likes

Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by One1after: 9:35am On Aug 20, 2016
ConqueredWest:

This Osu is frustrated and tired of his life. I love it cos no peace for the wicked.

7 Likes

Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by Mustay(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by omenka(m): 7:16am On Aug 21, 2016
ModsAreMad:

If by any chance...they were arrested....they will be shouting...."dictatorship".....
I blame the mods who overlook all these things. Some people exist on this forum for nothing else but the purpose of stirring trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by vedaxcool(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2016
SICK op and his demonic lies

1 Like

Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by shukuokukobambl: 7:47am On Aug 21, 2016
ConqueredWest:

Even if you're being paid to sound like a mumu, shouldn't there be a limit to how low your greed should push you?

when will OSUs get over the loss of GEJ? Even Jona has moved on cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by OlanreJohnson: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2016
ModsAreMad:

The Nurudeens, ansarudeens and olamumudeens of yorubaland wants us to overlook the apparent islamization of the country so that their fulani handlers will find no resistance in the Islamization. Unfortunately even yoruba christians don't trust yoruba muslims.

Afonjas why do you want Christian southerners to pretend not to see this sharia map of nigeria presented by the Saudi Salafists? Does US have a sharia map? grin grin

Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by balatukur: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2016
let say no to any form of sentiment, these is purely lies, I can c my brother from other side of the country is still in shock of last year election
. guy wise on and stop these primitive thought of urs

1 Like

Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by abdurrazaq(m): 11:03am On Aug 21, 2016
Gone are the days when Nairaland used to be a forum for intelligent conversation. The rate at which falsehood is spread through this platform nowadays is alarming.

To the OP, get well soon sir

1 Like

Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2016
modsfucker:
Stupid thread by an idiot. embarassed
Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by LORDOFAFONJAS: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2016
islam to take over
Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by kabrud: 11:12am On Aug 21, 2016
ConqueredWest:

The op cooked the story because of monkeys like this one.

1 Like

Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by kabrud: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2016
OlanreJohnson:

The Nurudeens, ansarudeens and olamumudeens of yorubaland wants us to overlook the apparent islamization of the country so that their fulani handlers will find no resistance in the Islamization. Unfortunately even yoruba christians don't trust yoruba muslims.

Afonjas why do you want Christian southerners to pretend not to see this sharia map of nigeria presented by the Saudi Salafists? Does US have a sharia map? grin grin
God loves idiots and that is why he created many of them. This is one of them.

1 Like

Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by abdurrazaq(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:

The op cooked the story because of monkeys like this one.
grin grin grin
Re: Full Scale Sharia Law Passes Second Reading In The House by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
A country where the brains of the GULLIBLE is SLAPPED left and right like in the game of TABLE TENNIS.

What a country of HYPOCRITICAL minds..............that SPILL BLOOD all for the VANITIES of a temporary life in our eventual PERISHING world.

Now the op has told a BIG LIE. But then let us reflect.

The same SHARIA was once used by NOT-NON-MUSLIMS in the Northern Nigeria but by MUSLIMS in 1999 to deceiving the MUSLIM north.............spare head by the Governor of Zamfara. Even though it had some positive impact such as a lot of attrocites like PROSTITUTION, INTOXICANTS 'Alcohol' ..........was really on a decline. IT WAS ALL BASED ON HYPOCRISY BY THE PLAYERS IN THE DIRTY GAME CALLED POLITICS THAT DON'T EVEN FEAR ALLAH.

In 1999 Kwankwaso for example was the governor of Kano. He established Sharia but in his second coming as governor again of the same Kano State. He threw it in THE DUSTBIN, never went back to the SHARIA he and other Northern leaders advocated in 1999 just to win elections and STEAL money.

The Christians too keep beating the drums over Buhari's head that HE WILL ISLAMIZE THE COUNTRY. This empty rythm went on for years in the big churches, but the moment a PASTOR OSINBANJO became BUHARI'S running mate and the chances was bright.

The same Pastors started singing another SONG "VOTE BUHARI" "VOTE OSINBANJO" "VOTE APC". Afterall these Religious leaders are only after bulging their stomach hence they have to support who will not cease in supplying them with TOLOTOLO AND WINE.

At least PASTOR OSINBANJO go sabi play banana kick take corner Mr. Bubu if BUBU no wan gree. YET THEY ARE ALL BUNCH OF HYPOCRITE. SHOW ME A POLITICIAN THAT IS NOT A TWO FACED.

"I belong to NOBODY" "I belong to EVERYBODY" PERFECT DEFINATION OF TWO FACED.

If it had been a CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT that cancelled? Infact not even CANCEL, show INTENTION of canceling the huge amount of monies the FG spends on subsidizing Hajj Fare for Muslims.

BLOOD FOR DON FLOW.

But ALHAJI Bubu has don that while no Muslim raised an eye brow. Not really because they can't but when you dig into the CRUX of the matter. The BIG MALLAMS that could have instigated "WE NO GO GREE" all have DOOKIE hanging in their A-sshole. THE CORRUPTION THAT TAKES PLACE IN THE HAJJ PILGRIMAGE BOARD DOES NOT AT ALL SHOW THAT NIGERIANS SINCERELY SERVE GOD.

The pastors are there too robbing the DUMB FOLK OF SHEEP of their had earned money too. CHURCHES INC, PLC EVERY WHERE.

"BOKO-HARAM! BOKO-HARAM!! BOKO-HARAM!!!"

This is going to about 8 years NOT a single catch of a MONEY BAG behind BOKO-HARAM.

Which only a FOOL does not know that BOKO-HARAM was an invented GLADIATORS SWORD in the ARENA of POLITICS. It has NOTHING TO DO with Islam but POLITICS........the lust for POWER at all cost.

THEY WILL KEEP USING RELIGION AND TRIBAL DIFFERENCES TO PLAYING THE BRAIN OF THE BRAINLESS LIKE TABLE TENNIS.

RIGHT AND LEFT "OYA" SMASH AM!!!

Op, you are such a DOOKIE HEAD for this your USELESS piece of S-H-I-T!..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Governors Held Emergency Meeting / "These 2 Igbo Men Will Save Nigeria" / Nigerians React To Buhari's Comment That His Wife "Belongs To The Kitchen, Livin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.