Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics (78030 Views)

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by ObikeNkem: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
I cannot believe what I am reading on this thread. See as my Igbo brothers they defend this cocaine pusher. Some dey even call am HERO. Chai!!!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Leez(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

the problem with the POOR is - they always think they have an opinion!

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING!

peeps like you that doesn't have the liver to get rich but rather remain a poor street bus driver - do the world a favour and keep your trap shut whn men with liver dies!

at age 35 he has already built a mansion in his village but you cant even afford a bicycle tire and yet u think the world cares about your opinion! the next thing we will hear about you now is how u hunt down an innocent girl for ritual! bloody coward!

PLS START SAVING FOR YOUR NEXT STREET ARREST BY VIO CAUSE THAT BUS U R DRIVING NEED A NEW HEADLIGHT!
nwanne u would think after that episode the bigot would keep quiet and evaluate himself but nah his hate had to take over
later some1 wee open mouth and tell me dat they are joking
mtcheew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by fatymore(f): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING!

peeps like you that doesn't have the liver to get rich but rather remain a poor street bus driver - do the world a favour and keep your trap shut whn men with liver dies!

at age 35 he has already built a mansion in his village but you cant even afford a bicycle tire and yet u think the world cares about your opinion! the next thing we will hear about you now is how u hunt down an innocent girl for ritual! bloody coward!

PLS START SAVING FOR YOUR NEXT STREET ARREST BY VIO CAUSE THAT BUS U R DRIVING NEED A NEW HEADLIGHT!
stop it..d game is over

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by MadCow1: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Then call your Buhari to send his EFCC to come and arrest his family members for fund embezzlement ediot!!

Until you can call your father an iidiiot, your insults will have no impact on me.

Thanks and don't push drugs.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by AlphaPegasi: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2016
so this ipod guy had this fine house yet he died in a small cell in indonesia ? ndigbo guys when you go receive sense na ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Neduzze5(m): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Clown, A bus driver is better than a fùcking drug pusher,

Don't get me wrong. I've no support for the drug pusher. My only problem is with that guy's tribalistic tendencies.

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by princecemo(m): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2016
HE DIED A HERO........LMFAO. WASTED YEARS CAPICHE!

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING!

Guy wetin you de talk sef? When have drug peddling become an act of bravery? or a dignified labor, if that guy's body is really in that coffin, a keke driver is better than him dead or alive, mansion or no mansion.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by nwaanambra1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
fatymore:
stop taunting him..d stu.pid game is over

OH REALLY??

I SHOULD STOP TAUNTING HIM BUT HE CAN EASILY SPEAK EVIL OF THE DEAD NOT MINDING THAT THE LATE GUY DO HAVE FRIENDS AND RELATIVES WHO LOVES HIM DEARLY AND ARE FEELING THE PAINS OF HIS DEATH!

PLS DON'T PROVOKE ME SO I DON'T TELL YOU THE STORY OF YOUR MISERABLE LIFE!@

MEANWHILE GO AND GET YOUR PLASTIC BOWL AND DO YOUR POO - REMEMBER TO WASH THE BOWL BEFORE EATING WITH IT AGAIN! OLD HABITS DIE HARD! angry

3 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Trybes(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity......
Why traffic drug,
if not because of corruption is Naija not supposed to be better than that country.
Man the most wicked animal on planet Earth.

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by balatukur: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
what a disappointment, a drug dealer court in d act is who you call ur hero, nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by nnokwa042(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:
so they even released his corpse? Dem no try at all

The fact that you think you can outsmart everyone by taking short cut, believe me... Your peril waits for you.
The popular proverb goes thus... If you are old enough to make your own decisions, be old enough to stand by its consequences.

Words to all those spitting hate here, i remain unshaken.... I don't believe i owe any of you an apology for speaking my mind which obviously is the truth. I also want to believe most of you talking trash aint even ....... Anyway let's leave that. Just make sure you work hard.. Don't push drugs, at least one of the perpetrators of evil is dead.... One spanner lost.

Drabeey was Here
dont u know if nigeria is china no past northern president will still be alive so leave the young guy alone he took risk and died with it , is not better he died alone than to be a kidnapper nigeria or armrobber or worst a sucide bomber, maybe they caught him with one 1 kilo in western europe he wont stay more than 2 years ,so columbia and peru should be bombed cus they produce drugs,pls they need drugs and we also buy guns from them

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by jayzblack(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
I soo much cherish the mind set of this dude despite he is a drug dealer.
Imagine the kind of mansion he left for his people before he died.
If na all this yeye yahoo boys that messes their money up with bitches here.
Imagine also the kind of co-ordinated burial he got from his people, Despite he smuggles drugs
He died a hero.
I' m proud of him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by gretblue: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jarus:
Fine house
Really fine house.But do get yours in a legitimate way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Very nice roof.

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Clown, A bus driver is better than a fùcking drug pusher,
Tell them Abeg drug pushers and scammers cankerworms to the society and must be eradicated.

3 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by ephi123(f): 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
ObikeNkem:
I cannot believe what I am reading on this thread. See as my Igbo brothers they defend this cocaine pusher. Some dey even call am HERO. Chai!!!

Infact, I am amazed. Hard drugs destroy peoples' lives, it is EVIL and there is no 'good' reason that can ever justify it. People sell their last pennies and become druggies due to addiction, people commit VIOLENT crimes due to the effect of these drugs and some folks are here justifying nonsense.

15 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by fatymore(f): 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

OH REALLY??

I SHOULD STOP TAUNTING HIM BUT HE CAN EASILY SPEAK EVIL OF THE DEAD NOT MINDING THAT THE LATE GUY DO HAVE FRIENDS AND RELATIVES WHO LOVES HIM DEARLY AND ARE FEELING THE PAINS OF HIS DEATH!

MEANWHILE GO AND GET YOUR PLASTIC BOWL AND DO YOUR POO - REMEMBER TO WASH THE BOWL BEFORE EATING WITH IT AGAIN! OLD HABITS DIE HARD! angry

I believed you are more matured dan dis..but all wat u wrote up say odawise.....one thing I believed is..the truth hurts dan any oda thing..he was simply saying d truth....I won't abuse you cos I knw life doesn't ends here.....

3 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Ugosample(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING!

Nwanne, this one no be issue of her rich or die trying, the main issue is that CRIME DOES NOT PAY.

18 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Brightgem(f): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

YES IT IS! AND PROUDLY SO TOO!

FOR YOUR INFO HE WASN'T SACRIFICING HIS LIFE FOR HIMSELF - HE WAS DOING IT SO HIS SIBLINGS WILL HAVE A GOOD ROOF AND COMFORT FOR THEMSELVES EVEN IF HE WASN'T THERE!

NOW YOU SEE WHY HE WAS A HERO! HE CONQUERED! SO STOP JUDGING HIM CAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THAT! YOU CAN ONLY JUDGE HIM IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN HIS SHOES!
Hey stop spewing crap, what rubbish are u saying upandan sef. Its ur like that makes the igbo tribe get insulted as money mongers who will do anything for money. The siblins or family no get hand to hustle for their own life? Does life end here, what will he tell God. Take it or leave it he died a useless death cuz he was carried away by the greed to b a big boy, he wasn't thinking what if I die doing this, he was thinking of the gliiter of money afterwards. Abeg go and sit down with ur noise, they should have given all this burial and poster money in charity maybe that way God will have mercy on him. NOW RECIEVE SENSE!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by nwaanambra1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
blueseacats:
Guy wetin you de talk sef? When have drug peddling become an act of bravery? or a dignified labor, if that guy's body is really in that coffin, a keke driver is better than him dead or alive, mansion or no mansion.

I GUESS ITS ONLY YOU THAT CAN DEFINE BRAVERY RIGHT? WELL FOR YOUR INFO - BRAVERY IS BEING ABLE DEFILE ALL ODDS AND DARE WHAT OTHER FEAR TO PARTAKE! SO YES! THE GUY IS VERY BRAVE! HE IS ALSO A HERO TO MANY!

SO STOP JUDGING HIM SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD WHOSE ONLY DEFINITION OF BRAVERY IS TO CATCH ONE INNOCENT GIRL AND KILL HER FOR RITUAL! IGBOS WILL RATHER RISK THEIR LIFE THAN USE ANOTHER HUMAN FOR RITUAL BUT IN YOUR CLIME KILLING OTHERS TO MAKE MONEY IS SEEN AS BRAVERY - IN MY PLACE IT IS NOT BRAVERY!

ALL METAL IS GOING TO THE BLACKSMITH IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE METAL IS CLEAN OR CORRODED! SIMPLY MEANS WE MUST ALL DIE ONE DAY! SO PLS ALLOW GOD TO JUDGE AND NOT YOU!

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by princecemo(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING!

LIKE SERIOUSLY, DID U JUST SAY GET RICH OR DIE TRYING.....AT 35 HE HAS A MANSION AND SO WHAT, HE LOST HIS LIFE, HE SHAMED HIS FAMILY. I PRAY THAT U WILL NOT DIE TRYING. IDIOT

11 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by AlphaPegasi: 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

OH REALLY??

ndigbo when you go receive sense na ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Ugosample(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2016
ObikeNkem:

Nna o gwuru ike.

Crime does not pay, let's all try to be legit.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by 4watever: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING!

And this is how you plan to build the Nigeria of your dream-- your signature. By getting rich or dying trying?

Nwanne, ibu onye ara

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by ephi123(f): 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Ugosample:

Nwanne, this one no be issue of her rich or die trying, the main issue is that CRIME DOES NOT PAY.

Thank you. Not only that crime does not pay, it should not be celebrated. What kind of culture will be glorifying this kind of thing openly? And yet we wonder when other tribes insult the Igbos, this kind of disgraceful attitude to money is the reason.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Ugosample(m): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
nnokwa042:
dont u know if nigeria is china no past northern president will still be alive so leave the young guy alone he took risk and died with it , is not better he died alone than to be a kidnapper nigeria or armrobber or worst a sucide bomber, maybe they caught him with one 1 kilo in western europe he wont stay more than 2 years ,so columbia and peru should be bombed cus they produce drugs,pls they need drugs and we also buy guns from them

Don't justify evil o.

Please don't

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nsonaso(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Randy91:

wats d full meaning of NCAN....is it an association for drug pushers(Anambra state branch)?
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by fortune242(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:
so they even released his corpse? Dem no try at all

The fact that you think you can outsmart everyone by taking short cut, believe me... Your peril waits for you.
The popular proverb goes thus... If you are old enough to make your own decisions, be old enough to stand by its consequences.

Words to all those spitting hate here, i remain unshaken.... I don't believe i owe any of you an apology for speaking my mind which obviously is the truth. I also want to believe most of you talking trash aint even ....... Anyway let's leave that. Just make sure you work hard.. Don't push drugs, at least one of the perpetrators of evil is dead.... One spanner lost.

Drabeey was Here
You have spoken my mind bro. God bless u

3 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by ephi123(f): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

I GUESS ITS ONLY YOU THAT CAN DEFINE BRAVERY RIGHT? WELL FOR YOUR INFO - BRAVERY IS BEING ABLE DEFILE ALL ODDS AND DARE WHAT OTHER FEAR TO PARTAKE! SO YES! THE GUY IS VERY BRAVE! HE IS ALSO A HERO TO MANY!

SO STOP JUDGING HIM SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU ARE A COWARD WHOSE ONLY DEFINITION OF BRAVERY IS TO CATCH ONE INNOCENT GIRL AND KILL HER FOR RITUAL! IGBOS WILL RATHER RISK THEIR LIFE THAN USE ANOTHER HUMAN FOR RITUAL BUT IN YOUR CLIME KILLING OTHERS TO MAKE MONEY IS SEEN AS BRAVERY - IN MY PLACE IT IS NOT BRAVERY!

ALL METAL IS GOING TO THE BLACKSMITH IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THE METAL IS CLEAN OR CORRODED! SIMPLY MEANS WE MUST ALL DIE ONE DAY! SO PLS ALLOW GOD TO JUDGE AND NOT YOU!

It seems you don't realise that there is nothing HARMLESS with hard drugs. It kills in the very same way as the ritualists you are referring to. Coming from someone who has seen how hard drugs has wrecked and destroyed young people's lives in the UK, I categorically tell you that HARD DRUGS KILL innocent people. Let's not get it twisted abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
balatukur:
what a disappointment, a drug dealer court in d act is who you call ur hero, nonsense
That's what we have become, corruption and quest for wealth at all cost have beclouded our sense of judgement youths don't even know who to consider role models anymore, pathetic to say the least, so because he built a mansion all his sins have been forgiven? All the lives he ruined have come back normal? And the people that died because his crackhead wanted money at all cost have all of sudden come back to life?

His family love him and are mourning him dearly and misses him, don't you that that guy killed in robberies because his clients are looking for money to buy their next cure deserves justice too?

My own is that they should make sure he was indeed guilty before execution that's all.

4 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by rusher14: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
misscall247:
why blame d dead wen u don't know how u will die.

Only God knows our route back2him#stop d blame game#

We are admonishing the living.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos) / Northern Girls Trafficked To Enugu, Raped, Impregnated, Babies Sold - Al-Jazeera / 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.