Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics (78046 Views)

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by alezzy13: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

[size=20pt]Clown, A bus driver is better than a fùcking drug pusher[/size]

Barman!! A bottle of coooool stout for this guy, plssssss

4 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Firefire(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Legend87:

A man's greatest battle is survival.

And what happens to legitimate means of survival?

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by calaohuru(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

NOW YOU CAUGHT MY ATTENTION!

WHAT WHERE YOU SAYING AGAIN??

WELL I DON'T MEAN TO BRAG - BUT I HAVE TRIED AND I AM VERY SUCCESSFUL AND I CAN CONFIDENTLY TAKE CARE OF YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION INCLUSIVE OF THEIR PENSION TILL DEATH!

NOW GO FIGURE!

AS FOR SHAMING HIS FAMILY - I GUESS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE PIX HOW ASHAMED THEY WHERE OF HIM AND YET THE MADE EVERY EFFORT TO BRING HIS CORPSE BACK HOME!

AM ANGRY BECAUSE POOR SODS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE BUSY JUDGING THE LATE GUY NOT CONSIDERING WHAT HE HAS BEEN THRU AND THE PAINS HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE GOING THRU AT THIS POINT IN TIME! NO HUMAN HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANY HUMAN - LET GOD DO THE JUDGEMENT!

NOW I HAVE GIVEN YOU YOUR 10 SECONDS OF FAME - NOW RUN BACK TO YOUR HOLE AND WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT FREE MB! BLOODY CHURCHRAT!

what shall it profit a man if you gain the whole world and loose your soul? what can a man give in exchange for his soul?...vanity upon vanity all is vanity!

6 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Litmus: 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
RIP and condolence to the family.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by back2sender: 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
jejemanito:
You Sound Like A Baby
Its an empty coffin. What is this nonsense.
My in laws keep disgracing Nigeria since 1000BC

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Paseus(m): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
This is the kind of mindset that most igbo inject to their youths,imagine celebrating it sef in the community wyle others are watching and they be lyk..."hey so even if i push drugs my pple re going to celebrate my death lyk this if it happens i ended lyk this". Pls my igbo pple always tell ur pple the truth by discouraging dem because its illegal. Last bt nt the least i suggest that the govt shld also impose a death penalty to any drug pusher.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Rubbish. I don't pity him. His family don't have a bit of shame. Why would sey spend so much money and time to bury him. No R.I.P to him. Who knows the number he had murdered when he was alive.

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by jneutron4000: 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
blingxx:

no mind them...drug dealers are now hero undecided sometimes I wonder what's going through some people's skull
I tire o
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by 4nobody4every1: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
bros as in ehn ? it haf taya me sef. but you know ? a mans destiny is written in stone so those guys were pre-ordained to die this way. its like some divine cleansing that GOD is doing in igboland and he is taking all the bad elements to indonesia to go and get killed. because this epidemic is not ordinary eye thing ooooo. this is some powerful spiritual stuff going on here. GOD is leading them all to their death in indonesia. its powerful forces at play here bro
Hmm, but God does not have to lead them far to Indonesia to get them killed, if God really want them to die, he can make them sleep and not wake up, secondly, you really think they are destined to die that way?.....l thought you can change your destiny via prayers and chose the right path of obedience, godliness and submission to God and his mercies will come handy to assist you, we have seen chronic robbers and wicked people in the past who are now preachers and doing the work of mercy, anyways, let me wait for your response as usual cool
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Paseus(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
calaohuru:

what shall it profit a man if you gain the whole world and loose your soul? what can a man give in exchange for his soul?...vanity upon vanity all is vanity!
HMMM...LETS FIND OUT THAT GUY MIGHT BE A DRUG PUSHER HIMSELF, WHO KNWS
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Ojikutumemu: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Who cares about indonesian firewood and son of the lost tribe.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by nwaanambra1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
4watever:

And this is how you plan to build the Nigeria of your dream-- your signature. By getting rich or dying trying?

Nwanne, ibu onye ara

UMU IGBO UNU AFUGO NDI SABO!

YOU WANT ME TO JOIN NDI OFE TO CRITICIZE MY BROTHER IN PUBLIC JUST TO PROVE THAT AM HOLY ABI??

WELL I STILL STRONGLY BELIEVE IN ONYE AGHANA NWANE YA NO MATTER HOW BAD IT IS!

WHN A BROTHER DOES WRONG I WILL CALL HIM INSIDE AND TELL HIM THAT WHAT HE DID IS WRONG - I DONT HAVE TO COME TO A PUBLIC FORUM AND JOIN OTHERS TO JUDGE HIM!

WHEN YORUBAS COMMIT HEINOUS CRIMES(WHICH THEY ALWAYS DO) THEIR BROTHERS WILL ALL BE TALKING TRASH LIKE 'ITS INDIVIDUAL THING" "CRIME IS NOT RELATED TO ANY TRIBE" WE ARE ALL ONE NIGERIA"

BUT WHEN ITS AN IGBO GUY, THEY WILL ALL START HAVING ORGASMS ON THE THREAD AND CALLING IGBOS ALL SORTS OF UNPRINTABLE NAMES! AND NOBODY WILL BAN THEM!

SO ANY IGBO SON THAT CONDEMNS THIS YOUNG MAN IN PUBLIC FOR WHATEVER REASON - IS A SABOTEUR!

NDI IGBO SIRI NA EJESIA NA AMA - EBURU BATA NO OBI!

WE SHOULD LEARN TO STAND AND DEFEND 'US' IN PUBLIC THEN WHEN WE COME HOME WE TELL OURSELVES THE TRUTH AND ADVICE AS APPROPRIATE! THATS HOW ALL THE OTHER TRIBES DOES! ESPECIALLY THE YORUBAS!

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by nerodenero: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

YOU ARE STILL TOO YOUNG TO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO HUGE WEALTH WITHOUT CRIME! SO YES CRIME DO PAY - IF YOU HAVE THE LIVER TO DO IT!

BECAUSE SOME OF US DON'T HAVE THE LIVER TO DO THE CRIME DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD JUDGE THOSE THAT HAVE IT! THAT'S ALL AM SAYING!
I GUESS YOU HAVE THE "LIVER" TO DO THE TIME AND IF DEATH COMES TOO, SO BE IT.

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by pamcode(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
Too bad for his family. I hope he asks for mercy and forgiveness before dying.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by nwaanambra1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
calaohuru:

GO AND PUT YOU YANSH SOME WHERE AND DRINK YOUR GARRI AND GROUND NUT! URCHIN!

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Gassa007: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:
so they even released his corpse? Dem no try at all

The fact that you think you can outsmart everyone by taking short cut, believe me... Your peril waits for you.
The popular proverb goes thus... If you are old enough to make your own decisions, be old enough to stand by its consequences.

Words to all those spitting hate here, i remain unshaken.... I don't believe i owe any of you an apology for speaking my mind which obviously is the truth. I also want to believe most of you talking trash aint even ....... Anyway let's leave that. Just make sure you work hard.. Don't push drugs, at least one of the perpetrators of evil is dead.... One spanner lost.

Drabeey was Here
Mere driver go and pay your 20k
Drabeey was Here.

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by gretblue: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
jayzblack:
I soo much cherish the mind set of this dude despite he is a drug dealer.
Imagine the kind of mansion he left for his people before he died.
If na all this yeye yahoo boys that messes their money up with bitches here.
Imagine also the kind of co-ordinated burial he got from his people, Despite he smuggles drugs
He died a hero.
I' m proud of him.
Really he died as a Hero? What is this world turning to? Brother kindly check the definition of hero and how its being used.

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by grodt999: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
ibo people have crime in their DNA, they can never change.
Instead of ostracising this criminal monkey for disgracing Nigerian passport they are celebrating a drug dealer in their typical get rich or die trying mentality!

I am checking with an Indonesian lawyer in the prosecutors office when the next batch of ibo drug dealers will be executed and I will post it.

3 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by nwaanambra1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
nerodenero:
I GUESS YOU HAVE THE "LIVER" TO DO THE TIME AND IF DEATH COMES TOO, SO BE IT.

I GUESS YOU PLANT BOTTLE ON THIS EARTH BA? SO WONT DIE UNTIL THE BOTTLE GROWS LEAVES ABI?

BIKO LEAVE MATTER FOR MATHER!
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Gassa007:
Mere driver go and pay your 20k Drabeey was Here.

are you pained?
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by nwaanambra1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
grodt999:
[s]ibo people have crime in their DNA, they can never change.
Instead of ostracising this criminal monkey for disgracing Nigerian passport they are celebrating a drug dealer in their typical get rich or die trying mentality!

I am checking with an Indonesian lawyer in the prosecutors office when the next batch of ibo drug dealers will be executed and I will post it.
[/s]

I WILL BE CHECKING ON YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY LINEAGE TO SEE WHEN ALL OF THEM WILL DIE OF DEEP ROOTED POVERTY WHICH I GUESS WILL BE REAL SOON! POVERTY STRICKEN MOFO!
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
kolaaderin:

I still can't comprehend how this people from this region thinks can that head shape mean a missing vital brain component ? just read through the nonsense this spirogera wrote up there, he is even proud to say get rich or die trying from peddling drugs all over the world. I'm proud of that Drabeey guy, he is a man working hard to make legit money and by the grace of God he will be successful in whatever he does. He is not poor, he is only getting rich legitimately which will last longer than dying shamelessly like a pig at a very tender age of 35.

In my region, the dead guy as brought a century of shame to his family house, but what do we have in the region where some part of their brain is missing!!!!! Accolade to a drug Lord !!!!!! Geeeees
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by AlphaPegasi: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Hmm, but God does not have to lead them far to Indonesia to get them killed, if God really want them to die, he can make them sleep and not wake up, secondly, you really think they are destined to die that way?.....l thought you can change your destiny via prayers and chose the right path of obedience, godliness and submission to God and his mercies will come handy to assist you, we have seen chronic robbers and wicked people in the past who are now preachers and doing the work of mercy, anyways, let me wait for your response as usual cool
there is a reason behind everything and you will be led to any part of the world by God to receive your judgement.. dying in your sleep is not judgement. dying in your sleep is how the good ones are removed from the earth to go and rest in the great beyond. when you die in your sleep that is a favor from God. and no you cannot change your destiny with prayers - your destiny is set in stone. everything you will do from the time you were born to when you will die is already set in stone. if you were destined to be righteous then you will be righteous and follow the path seen for you from start to finish and if you are destined to be wicked you will follow this path till pre-ordained judgement meets you. prayer does not change your destiny. if someone is wicked and then changes and becomes good- it was pre-destined to happen that way. like God says, I have known you before you were created. everything about you is known before you hit the planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2016
Neduzze5:

This bus driver still makes noise?? Hope you've paid your debt sha??

Shame on you for that statement you made. He's earning an honest, decent livelihood, he is not a drug dealer like your 'hero' up there, neither is he an armed robber.

Shame on you, one more time.

4 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by nwaanambra1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
alezzy13:

[s]You're as hopelessly, unquestionably shameless as they come. Imagine the crap you're typing.

Quite sure you'll gladly encourage your son into kidnapping, afterall, its all part of hustling. shamless thing,

**SPITS**

Tufiakwa!!!! angry angry angry[/s]

YOU ARE NOTICED - NOW CRAWL BACK TO THE LATRINE YOU CAME OUT FROM! HOLY ANGEL GABRIEL!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

the problem with the POOR is - they always think they have an opinion!

GET RICH OR DIE TRYING!

peeps like you that doesn't have the liver to get rich but rather remain a poor street bus driver - do the world a favour and keep your trap shut whn men with liver dies!

at age 35 he has already built a mansion in his village but you cant even afford a bicycle tire and yet u think the world cares about your opinion! the next thing we will hear about you now is how u hunt down an innocent girl for ritual! bloody coward!

PLS START SAVING FOR YOUR NEXT STREET ARREST BY VIO CAUSE THAT BUS U R DRIVING NEED A NEW HEADLIGHT!

if we talk now, u will say they are abusing your tribe. Anyway, thank God he paid the price and also brought shame on his generations

hahaha, u guys won't fail to amuse me.

Drabeey was here

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Ninilowo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
rheether:
Waste of money. Why bury an empty coffin? Now look at the poster, am I the only one finding it funny?
No. We plenty.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by grodt999: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

I WILL BE CHECKING ON YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY LINEAGE TO SEE WHEN ALL OF THEM WILL DIE OF DEEP ROOTED POVERTY WHICH I GUESS WILL BE REAL SOON! POVERTY STRICKEN MOFO!

Let me guess, This monkey does not want to be poverty stricken so they are a drug dealer or support drug dealers!

Your mentality sucks!

3 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Holarz(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
but i find sometin nt right abt this,though it's a crime committed,but is the government nt supposed to intervene in the death sentence of a citizen pronounced by anoda country??
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Legend87(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
Firefire:

And what happens to legitimate means of survival?

I'm not against legitimate means of survival.
But then, take a look from the window.
How many legitimate means of survival has the Govt. Created? When even graduates can boast of any gud job. And when most govt. Agencies are recruting behind closed doors without public notice....
For instance, how many foreigners (Europeans/Americans) have u seen in Africa/Nigeria in the name of ''Hustling/Greener Pastures?'' anyone u see is either an expertrate or a contract staff with all the big industries. So, let the Govt. Provide adequate means of legitimate hustlings here. If not work. He had an honourable death compared to those who committed suicide due to the state of the hardship.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by nwaanambra1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
kolaaderin:

[s]I still can't comprehend how this people from this region thinks can that head shape mean a missing vital brain component ? just read through the nonsense this spirogera wrote up there, he is even proud to say get rich or die trying from peddling drugs all over the world. I'm proud of that Drabeey guy, he is a man working hard to make legit money and by the grace of God he will be successful in whatever he does. He is not poor, he is only getting rich legitimately which will last longer than dying shamelessly like a pig at a very tender age of 35.

In my region, the dead guy as brought a century of shame to his family house, but what do we have in the region where some part of their brain is missing!!!!! Accolade to a drug Lord !!!!!! Geeeees[/s]

IF YOU ARE DONE FOAMING FROM THE MOUTH - GO TAKE YOUR POO BOWL AND WASH YOUR FACE - YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN YOU 5 MINUTES OF FAME NOW RUN ALONG!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos) / 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.