Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics (78045 Views)

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Chijioke Obioha Executed In Singapore, RCP Ministry To Claim His Body For Burial / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by chelseaboi(m): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
satowind:
NCAN anambra branch highly disapointed in you man. U let ur self get caught
We anambranias re too smart to be caught...sorry bro...its a pity bro..
I cee fine house...you died in active service...hope much money still remain for ur kid and wifey....

We hustle till we blow...

Anambra ncan representing
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Ugosample(m): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
tivta:

You need to listen to their lyrics more. No one forces people to take drugs but people force people to have sex.

I am a hard core 50 Cent fan, so I know what I am saying.

From Massacre to Get rich or die trying, I played his albums back to back from the days of CD to MP3 today

50 is not proud of his past.
There is still no justification for drug dealing.

2 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

YOU ARE STILL TOO YOUNG TO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO HUGE WEALTH WITHOUT CRIME! SO YES CRIME DO PAY - IF YOU HAVE THE LIVER TO DO IT!

BECAUSE SOME OF US DON'T HAVE THE LIVER TO DO THE CRIME DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD JUDGE THOSE THAT HAVE IT! THAT'S ALL AM SAYING!

NO BODY HERE ON THIS FORUM HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE THAT GUY - GOD EVEN WOULD AV FORGIVEN HIM FOR ALL THE HELL HE WENT THRU BEFORE HE WAS EXECUTED! AND DON'T FORGET THAT HE WAS STILL STANDING ON HIS INNOCENCE TILL EXECUTION!

SO YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP JUDGING HIM! LEAVE JUDGEMENT TO GOD! SIMPLE

Wow see typical Igbo man mentality. I puke on you lot sad

7 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by gretblue: 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Brightgem:
Hey stop spewing crap, what rubbish are u saying upandan sef. Its ur like that makes the igbo tribe get insulted as money mongers who will do anything for money. The siblins or family no get hand to hustle for their own life? Does life end here, what will he tell God. Take it or leave it he died a useless death cuz he was carried away by the greed to b a big boy, he wasn't thinking what if I die doing this, he was thinking of the gliiter of money afterwards. Abeg go and sit down with ur noise, they should have given all this burial and poster money in charity maybe that way God will have mercy on him. NOW RECIEVE SENSE!
Thank you my brother.He is one of those giving Ndigbo bad name because of getting money by force and fire syndrome.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Maydfourth: 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Exit of a Hero??Oga ooooooooo...Hero to which people??

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Ugosample(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

UMU IGBO UNU AFUGO NDI SABO!

YOU WANT ME TO JOIN NDI OFE TO CRITICIZE MY BROTHER IN PUBLIC JUST TO PROVE THAT AM HOLY ABI??

WELL I STILL STRONGLY BELIEVE IN ONYE AGHANA NWANE YA NO MATTER HOW BAD IT IS!

WHN A BROTHER DOES WRONG I WILL CALL HIM INSIDE AND TELL HIM THAT WHAT HE DID IS WRONG - I DONT HAVE TO COME TO A PUBLIC FORUM AND JOIN OTHERS TO JUDGE HIM!

WHEN YORUBAS COMMIT HEINOUS CRIMES(WHICH THEY ALWAYS DO) THEIR BROTHERS WILL ALL BE TALKING TRASH LIKE 'ITS INDIVIDUAL THING" "CRIME IS NOT RELATED TO ANY TRIBE" WE ARE ALL ONE NIGERIA"

BUT WHEN ITS AN IGBO GUY, THEY WILL ALL START HAVING ORGASMS ON THE THREAD AND CALLING IGBOS ALL SORTS OF UNPRINTABLE NAMES! AND NOBODY WILL BAN THEM!

SO ANY IGBO SON THAT CONDEMNS THIS YOUNG MAN IN PUBLIC FOR WHATEVER REASON - IS A SABOTEUR!

NDI IGBO SIRI NA EJESIA NA AMA - EBURU BATA NO OBI!

WE SHOULD LEARN TO STAND AND DEFEND 'US' IN PUBLIC THEN WHEN WE COME HOME WE TELL OURSELVES THE TRUTH AND ADVICE AS APPROPRIATE! THATS HOW ALL THE OTHER TRIBES DOES! ESPECIALLY THE YORUBAS!

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE!

What do you know about Yoruba people

Nna hapu ihe a

I grew up amongst them, and I daresay that as two groups , they are less likely to encourage such things.

This is not about Defend your tribe.

This is about these guys who keep disgracing level headed Igbo people like me out there.
Simple

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
talk to drabeey and stop trolling....
fatymore:
stop it..d game is over
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
dra-beey is not worth the trouble...

fatymore:
I believed you are more matured dan dis..but all wat u wrote up say odawise.....one thing I believed is..the truth hurts dan any oda thing..he was simply saying d truth....I won't abuse you cos I knw life doesn't ends here.....
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by 4nobody4every1: 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
there is a reason behind everything and you will be led to any part of the world by God to receive your judgement.. dying in your sleep is not judgement. dying in your sleep is how the good ones are removed from the earth to go and rest in the great beyond. when you die in your sleep that is a favor from God. and no you cannot change your destiny with prayers - your destiny is set in stone. everything you will do from the time you were born to when you will die is already set in stone. if you were destined to be righteous then you will be righteous and follow the path seen for you from start to finish and if you are destined to be wicked you will follow this path till pre-ordained judgement meets you. prayer does not change your destiny. .

l wanted to engage you seriously in a celestial discuss but this comment of yours below answered my questions, l think you are also right about dying in your sleep as a good way to be called home.. but how can someone carry drug to a country when it is written on their visa that it is death penalty, na wao, l rather hawk gala and buscuit in Nigeria than to end up on the stake as a criminal been fired to death by bullets, chai sad

"" if someone is wicked and then changes and becomes good- it was pre-destined to happen that way. like God says, I have known you before you were created. everything about you is known before you hit the planet earth"".

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Apoztl3(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
rheether:
Waste of money. Why bury an empty coffin? Now look at the poster, am I the only one finding it funny?

It's just normal to bury a person when it's certain the corpse it's in a certain govt's custody e.g in cases like this
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
same way dra-beey is embarrassing Yoruba peeps

Ugosample:

What do you know about Yoruba people

Nna hapu ihe a

I grew up amongst them, and I daresay that as two groups , they are less likely to encourage such things.

This is not about Defend your tribe.

This is about these guys who keep disgracing level headed Igbo people like me out there.
Simple
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by LabiaDestroyer(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Neduzze5:

This bus driver still makes noise?? Hope you've paid your debt sha??
Hahahahaha...
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Apoztl3(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:
so they even released his corpse? Dem no try at all

The fact that you think you can outsmart everyone by taking short cut, believe me... Your peril waits for you.
The popular proverb goes thus... If you are old enough to make your own decisions, be old enough to stand by its consequences.

Words to all those spitting hate here, i remain unshaken.... I don't believe i owe any of you an apology for speaking my mind which obviously is the truth. I also want to believe most of you talking trash aint even ....... Anyway let's leave that. Just make sure you work hard.. Don't push drugs, at least one of the perpetrators of evil is dead.... One spanner lost.

Drabeey was Here

I'll personally go for a Thanksgiving the day you are liberated from whatsoever is holding you mentally captive
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 20, 2016
ANAMBRA always giving Igbos bad name

5 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Ugosample(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
NgcoboP:
same way dra-beey is embarrassing Yoruba peeps

Unfortunately.
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:

The fact that you think you can outsmart everyone by taking short cut, believe me... Your peril waits for you.
The popular proverb goes thus... If you are old enough to make your own decisions, be old enough to stand by its consequences.

Words to all those spitting hate here, i remain unshaken.... I don't believe i owe any of you an apology for speaking my mind which obviously is the truth. I also want to believe most of you talking trash aint even ....... Anyway let's leave that. Just make sure you work hard.. Don't push drugs, at least one of the perpetrators of evil is dead.... One spanner lost.

Drabeey was Here
Hope you've paid d 20k fine

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by fatymore(f): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
NgcoboP:
dra-beey is not worth the trouble...

u think u ar making sense wit ur gibberish rants..let cal a spade a spade..all malice shud ends wit a thread..u don't need to carry ur hatred to another thread

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
NgcoboP:
talk to drabeey and stop trolling....
Talk to me, that?
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by grodt999: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
chelseaboi:

We anambranias re too smart to be caught...sorry bro...its a pity bro..
I cee fine house...you died in active service...hope much money still remain for ur kid and wifey....

We hustle till we blow...

Anambra ncan representing

Monkey, there is a difference between daring and smart, the ones I spoke to on the Sumkhuvit road in Bangkok and in Indonesia are uneducated and stupid, they are just daring...The police I chatted to about why ibos are allowed to sell drugs in public said they pay bribes and when commander change or order come from HQ they know all the dealers and where to pick them up.
Hand meets you monkeys everyday, many thousands are executed or in jail all over the world.
What good is his house when he is 6ft under in a very small part of it?

4 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by 4watever: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

YOU WANT ME TO JOIN NDI OFE TO CRITICIZE MY BROTHER IN PUBLIC JUST TO PROVE THAT AM HOLY ABI??

WHN A BROTHER DOES WRONG I WILL CALL HIM INSIDE AND TELL HIM THAT WHAT HE DID IS WRONG - I DONT HAVE TO COME TO A PUBLIC FORUM AND JOIN OTHERS TO JUDGE HIM!

WHEN YORUBAS COMMIT HEINOUS CRIMES(WHICH THEY ALWAYS DO) THEIR BROTHERS WILL ALL BE TALKING TRASH LIKE 'ITS INDIVIDUAL THING" "CRIME IS NOT RELATED TO ANY TRIBE" WE ARE ALL ONE NIGERIA"

BUT WHEN ITS AN IGBO GUY, THEY WILL ALL START HAVING ORGASMS ON THE THREAD AND CALLING IGBOS ALL SORTS OF UNPRINTABLE NAMES! AND NOBODY WILL BAN THEM!

SO ANY IGBO SON THAT CONDEMNS THIS YOUNG MAN IN PUBLIC FOR WHATEVER REASON - IS A SABOTEUR!

WE SHOULD LEARN TO STAND AND DEFEND 'US' IN PUBLIC THEN WHEN WE COME HOME WE TELL OURSELVES THE TRUTH AND ADVICE AS APPROPRIATE! THATS HOW ALL THE OTHER TRIBES DOES! ESPECIALLY THE YORUBAS!

I spotted some savages commenting on the thread and using the opportunity to spill pent up hate on igbos. Some comments were ignorant, others were downright stupid.

I usually ignore such people. Most of them wouldn't even muster up the courage to speak to me in person anyway.

Having said that, it's true that there's little or no great wealth without crime. Even Bill Gates' Microsoft gets fined for illegal monopolistic practices from time to time.

But there's a difference between taking advantage of the law and being at the bottom end of an organised crime syndicate.

The rich get richer because they are able to outsmart the law and can argue their way out of the courts if they're caught. Worst case scenario, there's a small fine and every one moves on. Bill Gates paid a €500m fine but it's small money to him

Having to pay with your life is the height of foolishness. The real bosses don't pay with their lives. They only pay fines. (worst case)

Scripture says a living dog is better than a dead lion. Cos the dog can live to fight another day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Killurself: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
did I see hero, which hero falling hero and who is hero to, is he fighting for drug abuse make him a hero? I dnt understand the type of hero. first you can't rest in peace for d life of people you destroyed by hard drug and your tribe are calling you hero because after ojukwu you re next
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by satowind(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Randy91:

wats d full meaning of NCAN....is it an association for drug pushers(Anambra state branch)?
No is an association slow pokes like u can't understand
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by alyarmouk(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Firefire:
What shall it profit a man, to gain the whole world and lose his soul...

Guys, stop disgracing Nigeria and Nigerians. Stop 'pushing hard drugs'.

gimme soft drugs to push
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by gretblue: 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
nwaanambra1:

Brother pls don't pass this legacy of yours to your generation unborn.Its harmful.

8 Likes

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
nma24:
Hope you've paid d 20k fine
already my dear.... Enough to feed someone?
Don't worry, that's why i hustle very hard
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by AfroKnight: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
See them honoring crime. How will Africa move forward like this? He made money pushing drugs that destroy lives and families and they call him a hero. Black man, why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Gassa007: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:

are you pained?
Go and pay your debt
Drabeey was here.

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
yea you have no problem obviously with humility in real life, why does it seem an issue with your online personality.... stop stoking tensions and discord... it does no one any good.... the tribal squabbles are useless, APC/PDP squabbles are meaningless politicians decamp per second, let us all work together to deepen our democracy ..... a lot of republicans are gonna vote hilary clinton not because they do NOT believe in the Republican philosophy no more, but because a lot of them cannot see Trump as safely leading America as they would love.... not the person but the ideology.

we need to stop praise singing .... politicians continue amassing stupendous wealth as we youths keep bickering over useless issues.... let us be constructive and conflict-sensitive.... I do not support drugs, its impacts cannot be over emphasized negatively.....

Drabeey:

Talk to me, that?
Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nossa(m): 1:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
Drabeey:

Drabeey was Here

Them don release your motor? grin

1 Like

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
fatymore:
u think u ar making sense wit ur gibberish rants..let cal a spade a spade..all malice shud ends wit a thread..u don't need to carry ur hatred to another thread

kip kwayet and...

1 Share

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Abugab(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Now I know we celebrate criminality.
He is celebrated as a hero, hmmmm.
This is how we sold our body and soul to money and it is this decay that must be fixed no matter whose ox is gored.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
NgcoboP:
yea you have no problem obviously with humility in real life, why does it seem an issue with your online personality.... stop stoking tensions and discord... it does no one any good.... the tribal squabbles are useless, APC/PDP squabbles are meaningless politicians decamp per second, let us all work together to deepen our democracy ..... a lot of republicans are gonna vote hilary clinton not because they do NOT believe in the Republican philosophy no more, but because a lot of them cannot see Trump as safely leading America as they would love.... not the person but the ideology.

we need to stop praise singing .... politicians continue amassing stupendous wealth as we youths keep bickering over useless issues.... let us be constructive and conflict-sensitive.... I do not support drugs, its impacts cannot be over emphasized negatively.....

You just judged as if you really know me. I have never formed 'big man' here once. On your points, they are very valid, but u missed it ma.. Im not a political 'jobber', all i do is to praise whom is due. I also hold my liberty to rant on any who fails me... Have you forgotten that some US citizens blasts Trump on a regular basis and shower praises on madam Hillary? Yes, that's politics.

Any other question ma'am?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Male Student Of UNIABUJA Paraded Unclad Publicly For Stealing (photos) / 2 Female Job Seekers Kidnapped In Port Harcourt By Human Parts Dealers (Graphic) / Micheal Asiwaju Shares Nude Photo And Sex Videos As He Reacts To Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.