Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) (3689 Views)

I Am The Most Handsome Man On Nairaland (photo) / Meet The Most Eligible Bachelor On Nairaland (photo). / See The Most Beautiful Woman On Nairaland Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by danieljessy: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i have got it so i gotta flaunt it
abeg wetin exactly u get sef?
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by MrOlihilistic: 11:52am On Aug 20, 2016
Batlan01:
Yes boss.... fvcking fake nairalanders
abi

1 Like

Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
I never buy suit since them born me.
poor boy.. I understand ur pain
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by Batlan01: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Show off your SUV if you have gorrit...

Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by allytinted: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i have got it so i gotta flaunt it
Goodluck to you then.
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2016
danieljessy:
abeg wetin exactly u get sef?
like seriously? U no see the car i posed with?
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by MrOlihilistic: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
poor boy.. I understand ur pain
Lol and how did you come to conclusion that I'm poor??
please can you help me with 10k to prove you ain't poor.
hediot.

1 Like

Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by 4rmthewest(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2016
Don't get banned coz of him, he aint worth shit.
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by danieljessy: 11:58am On Aug 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
like seriously? U no see the car i posed with?
not exactly,i taught it was a BUS
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2016
MrOlihilistic:

Lol and how did you come to conclusion that I'm poor??
please can you help me with 10k to prove you ain't poor.
hediot.
a beggar doest go about insulting people.. U bever know who will epp u
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:59am On Aug 20, 2016
danieljessy:
not exactly,i taught it was a BUS
thats an SUV
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by adexlamex(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
you be undertaker? and today is saturday[probably on your way to a burial ceremony]. or you dey do phd for carwash?
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by danieljessy: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
thats an SUV
aiit wake me if e reach fp
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
adexlamex:
you be undertaker? and today is saturday[probably on your way to a burial ceremony]. or you dey do phd for carwash?
on my way to a wedding ceremoney of a friend
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by MrOlihilistic: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
a beggar doest go about insulting people.. U bever know who will epp u
lol young man at least I can afford a 3 square mill I don't think I'm a begger

unlike you who is living a fake lucrative lifestyle.
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by adexlamex(m): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
is lai mohammed your father?
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
adexlamex:
is lai mohammed your father?
what is lai muhammed?
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
u are quite good looking, but your handsomeness aint standard
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by Fidelismaria: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
jejemanito:
Who Did This To You

His late grandmother
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by Apoztl3(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
show us ur ride if u have gorrit

I see a Familiar spirit
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by Apoztl3(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
grin indeed you are

U can say that again miss
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by OreMI22: 3:21pm On Aug 20, 2016
sas
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
If you don't stop using other men's pictures as yer own.
......I'm gonna report you grin
•°Come now!!! grin
Have you not had enough pretending ?
Arent you exhausted ftom making these SAME threads every month? grin
Come now,surely so!!! grin tongue
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
If you don't stop using other men's pictures as yer own.
......I'm gonna report you grin
•°Come now!!! grin
Have you not had enough pretending ?
Arent you exhausted ftom making these SAME threads every month? grin
Come now,surely so!!! grin tongue
what is this one saying? I am not understanding
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
ur father's suv
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
ur father's suv
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by SenhorSean(m): 3:55pm On Aug 20, 2016
Another attention seeker.....
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
ruggedtimi:
ur father's suv
i hear u. Now go and rest
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

ceremoney?

This same pic u used for Mr. NL campaign has now turned to 'on my way to a wedding ceremoney'

Op, why are you lying?

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by Francheezy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wealth is not the money you have but the assets.
ROLEX go buy that your jeep for you. Do you have ROLEX ? No
Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
make i dance to this song.. cheesy cheesy cheesy jare.. op no no wetin he they talk....

Re: Am I The Richest Cute Guy On Nairaland? (photo) by ericsimons18: 7:00pm On Aug 20, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

Get over yourself ... fucking amateur .. pff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Place To Touch A Woman To Make Them Rum Mad For You / Married But No Sex - Part 7 / Why Some Yall Guys Still Shy To Woo Girls? ( A Cuteguy's Guide To Easy Pick Up)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.