Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ (31871 Views)

AGF, EFCC Head For Showdown Over High-profile Case Files / Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG / 8 Case Files Opened Against Nigeria At Icc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kenny987(f): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:

How I wish all these rants are offline. If it is an insult to the dog, what it means is that a being with mentality less than a dog is ur duly elected president grin grin grin grin

This is d unfortunate truth and the effects of this mentality is slowly destroying the country. It is d dumb turds that voted one with such mentality into office that I blame most.

2 Likes

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kenny987(f): 2:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
dTruth101:
This ibo tout/drug pusher must be taught a bitter lesson. ibo parents are disgrace to humanity. Their children are uncultured, mannerless, rude criminals who lack any sense of morality. This is how this cursed race caused a civil war in our dear country, killing millions of their useless men, their women raped to stupor by the almighty northern army and their children somalialized to death.

Suddenly u can no longer tell the difference between the SS and SE, we are now all Igbos yet when one region identifies with the other it becomes attaché by force. Look at u insulting others...shame.

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kabrud: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
kenny987:

This is d unfortunate truth and the effects of this mentality is slowly destroying the country. It is d dumb turds that voted one with such mentality into office that I blame most.
Well, just manage and live by it as ur rants wouldn't change the fact that he is ur president. And if u are not okay with that, u can take a walk to 3rd mainland bridge, then take a jump. Mtchew. People who can't even get 1 vote from their houses will come to media platforms and start speaking rubbish against a man who got the votes of millions of well-meaning Nigerians
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kenny987(f): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:

Well, just manage and live by it as ur rants wouldn't change the fact that he is ur president. And if u are not okay with that, u can take a walk to 3rd mainland bridge, then take a jump. People who can't even get 1 vote from their houses will come to media platforms and start speaking rubbish against a man who got the votes of millions of well-meaning Nigerians

U are the one who appears to have a problem because at every turn he disgraces u diehard believers and confirms all our reasons for not giving him a second thought as fit to be President of any country. U run a higher chance of suicide when u can't take it no more so I wish you all the best in advance. Unfortunately u and ur kind were in the apparent majority but hopefully some will get cured of the error of their ways and will be strong enough to own up and move on rather than take the cowardly way out as u apparently plan to do. Knock urself out, u can be sure no one will stop u.

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by socrates007: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
The police just want to frustrate the man.All these are done to keep him longer in cell.As far as the law is concerned the man has not committed any crime,but he should have been careful considering the oir society

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kabrud: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
kenny987:

U are the one who appears to have a problem that at he every turn he disgraces u diehard believers and confirms all our reasons for not giving him a second thought as fit to be President of any country. U run a higher chance of suicide when u can't take it no more so I wish you all the best in advance.
u did not vote him and we that voted him, we are not complaining. U may reserve all ur rubbish till when we start complaining. grin grin grin
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by dont8(m): 2:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
tonio2wo:

No matter how you want to paint this morality their is no law in the constitution of nigeria where its a crime to name ur pet whatever you want.

Yes he might have done that out of dislike for the name "buhari". People hate people so what? Jesus was hated so who dafuck is buhari not to be hated? More over u dint hear d other side of the story, for the so called foreigner to threaten to kill d accused for naming his dog, he might have been the bad neighbour here.
I do get your points, but it's funny why you think Buhari who stoop so low to as ask security agents to arrest this guy. This is a relationship between tribes gone sour and they were trying to get back at each other by all means possible.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by dejirule: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
NPF is a really stupid organization, needs a total overhaul. They waste time on irrelevant things when there's crime all over the place

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by tonio2wo: 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2016
dont8:
I do get your points, but it's funny why you think Buhari who stoop so low to as ask security agents to arrest this guy. This is a relationship between tribes gone sour and they were trying to get back at each other by all means possible.
I know that buhari has no hands in d arrest! The police are just being over zealous in this case. Like I said someone wants to impress his boss aka oversabi!

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by Masculity(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
They should just close the case and free the man joor.

There's a thread about a woman whose daughter was killed by an obsessed lover,his yet to be charged to court but NPF have time to attend to this trash.

Go school you no gre go. What if police release the man later some people attack him?
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by compujyde: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by Boleyndynasty2(f): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Masculity:

Go school you no gre go. What if police release the man later some people attack him?

With all ur education this is all you could come up with? So charging him to court is also part of shielding him from blood suckling demons abi?

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by Masculity(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

With all ur education this is all you could come up with? So charging him to court is also part of shielding him from blood suckling demons abi?

You see the problem. AIG requested the case to be transfer to him so that it can be settled without going to court.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by ebenholer(m): 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
The case is dead before arriving by the man utterance that he named the dog buhari out of love for buhari...no court will ever hear that and will not interprete law well to justify the man. He deserved an award from federal government.

2 Likes

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by dont8(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
tonio2wo:

I know that buhari has no hands in d arrest! The police are just being over zealous in this case. Like I said someone wants to impress his boss aka oversabi!
Thank God we are on the same page on this, I agree the police were overzealous and over flogged the issue out of proportion.

This is an issue that should have been handled between both parties amicably instead of re-arresting him and did a lot of damage to whoever they were trying to protect in the first place.

All the same, I'm all for anything that will bring peace between tribes/religions, that's my message and I think we should preach it more especially this volatile time we found our-self in.

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by tiwiex(m): 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
They should just close the case and free the man joor.

There's a thread about a woman whose daughter was killed by an obsessed lover,his yet to be charged to court but NPF have time to attend to this trash.
They had no intention to take it to court. The goal has been achieved. To instill fear in Nigerians.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by lucane: 4:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Has the country gone MAD..........
Has the Nigerian police lost their mind.
Are we now a nation of Imbeciles with nothing to offer.

So now it's okay to cut off a person's head in the North of Nigeria for preaching his or her faith and the police do nothing about it.
but
But a man name his dog after his hero and he gets locked in a jail.
Is this literal MADNESS at its peak
Or
The Nigerian Police embarrassing the Country as usual.

Inspector General of Police, Oshi woni ni iyi o?

2 Likes

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by larrybee2017(f): 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2016
What a shame on the Nigerian police force, if na me my lawyer go make good money. Awon were gbogbo

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by olubenjazzy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
This issue is just gaining more attention .

They Shud just free d man and tell him to change d name of d dog to avoid ethnic issue.

because to me I see no reason why he should be punished. He Shud just be made to see reasons why he Shud change it

2 Likes

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kenny987(f): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:

u did not vote him and we that voted him, we are not complaining. U may reserve all ur rubbish till when we start complaining. grin grin grin

Just to educate u a bit, he's president of all not just of those that voted otherwise we'd have a parallel government. You're not any more Nigerian than those who didn't vote him and neither does ur opinion carry any more weight than that of every other Nigerian so we will speak and be heard! Deal with that.

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by BeClever: 5:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
[s]
kabrud:

Did u say cowardice? U just make me laugh. If not that it will be rather childish of me to start making arrangment on meeting u in person, it would have made a lot of sense in bringing some of ur likes to order when challenging someone u don't even know in person. People like u hide behind the facelessness of platforms like these to start spewing trash. SMH.
[/s]

Boy, you are so scared to the extent you couldn't even lie abt it..

But seriously, I was willing to reconfigure you for real.. and use you for real life lessons to stop undermining everyone faceless or not.. Mtcheww!

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kabrud: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
kenny987:

Just to educate u a bit, he's president of all not just of those that voted otherwise we'd have a parallel government. You're not any more Nigerian than those who didn't vote him and neither does ur opinion carry any more weight than that of every other Nigerian so we will speak and be heard! Deal with that.
And u think ranting is the way u should talk and be heard.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kabrud: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
BeClever:
[s][/s]

Boy, you are so scared to the extent you couldn't even lie abt it..

But seriously, I was willing to reconfigure you for real.. and use you for real life lessons to stop undermining everyone faceless or not.. Mtcheww!
U mean u really want to meet me in person? Okay I'm in Lagos, to start with. If u are in Lagos too, u can make it known to me here then I will PM u so that all other arrangement will not be public. But pls don't change this plan otherwise, ur cowardice no go get part2.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kenny987(f): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:

And u think ranting is the way u should talk and be heard.

The mode of communication should not be a problem provided the receiver or target is able to comprehend clearly what gas been said.

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kabrud: 5:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

Quite amusing how ur folks wake the sleeping dogs only to start forming some kinds of funny habits like monkeys playing the defensive. With all these trouble-seeking mentality coupled with the uncouthed behaviors, tell me how peace can ever reign in this country. Or u think the way u wake ur parents in the morning by kicking them is how others do? See how easy it is for ur smelly hands to type 'blood sucking demon'. I just pray that one day u will be carried away and say these things in their presence and see what becomes of u. Gerrarahia idiot.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kabrud: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2016
kenny987:

The mode of communication should not be a problem provided the receiver or target is able to comprehend clearly what gas been said.
And one of such modes is by writing the name of the president on a dog abi.? SMH.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by BeClever: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:

U mean u really want to meet me in person? Okay I'm in Lagos, to start with. If u are in Lagos too, u can make it known to me here then I will PM u so that all other arrangement will not be public. But pls don't change this plan otherwise, ur cowardice no go get part2.

I am in Abuja.. Good news is, I'm coming into Lagos on Tuesday.. Now you got yourself a date.. Let me have it..

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kabrud: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
BeClever:

I am in Abuja.. Good news is, I'm coming into Lagos on Tuesday.. Now you got yourself a date.. Let me have it..
Which makes it very good. Indeed I'm in Abuja right now. Why not meet here. Waiting for ur response.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by IamUdo(m): 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2016
Nigerian police are one of he most daft and unprofessional set of pipu. Tee Mac the half cast Nigerian has dogs named after all Nigerian past president even has Stella n patience but no one has harrased him. Useless Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kabrud: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
BeClever:

just sent u a mail.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by payosehtor(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2016
kenny987:

Suddenly u can no longer tell the difference between the SS and SE, we are now all Igbos yet when one region identifies with the other it becomes attaché by force. Look at u insulting others...shame.
An Ibo man is same anytime any where. I only pity for his wife. as much as we no this set of people, there is no way anyone can downtone his massage of hate against our president. that's an IBM for u.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kabrud: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2016
BeClever:

pls still waiting. And since u will still be in Abuja on Monday, why not the Monday?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Major Simi Johnson Ikea Dies After Suffering From Kidney Problem. PICS / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Peter Obi Meet After Her Title (Photos) / Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.