Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ (32057 Views)

AGF, EFCC Head For Showdown Over High-profile Case Files / Pulling Out Ceremony Of Joseph Mbu, Retired AIG / 8 Case Files Opened Against Nigeria At Icc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by payosehtor(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:

Well, just manage and live by it as ur rants wouldn't change the fact that he is ur president. And if u are not okay with that, u can take a walk to 3rd mainland bridge, then take a jump. Mtchew. People who can't even get 1 vote from their houses will come to media platforms and start speaking rubbish against a man who got the votes of millions of well-meaning Nigerians
I wonder oh
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kabrud: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
BeClever:

I am in Abuja.. Good news is, I'm coming into Lagos on Tuesday.. Now you got yourself a date.. Let me have it..
Oga I still dey wait na.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by payosehtor(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
kenny987:

U are the one who appears to have a problem because at every turn he disgraces u diehard believers and confirms all our reasons for not giving him a second thought as fit to be President of any country. U run a higher chance of suicide when u can't take it no more so I wish you all the best in advance. Unfortunately u and ur kind were in the apparent majority but hopefully some will get cured of the error of their ways and will be strong enough to own up and move on rather than take the cowardly way out as u apparently plan to do. Knock urself out, u can be sure no one will stop u.
thanks for admitting the fact that we that pmb are in majority. we happy to have made the right choice this time. I advised u haters should accept your fate and move on for the next 7years ahead ok
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kabrud: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
payosehtor:
thanks for admitting the fact that we that pmb are in majority. we happy to have made the right choice this time. I advised u haters should accept your fate and move on for the next 7years ahead ok
Gbam.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kabrud: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
BeClever:

I am in Abuja.. Good news is, I'm coming into Lagos on Tuesday.. Now you got yourself a date.. Let me have it..
I was expecting u to respond with promptness but I'm quite surprised how u suddenly disappeared into thin air. Guy, I don't have time for the lilly livered like u cos I can't waste my time expecting to see u only to be confronted with disappointment of this scale. These are the types that are warriors only with keypads but very boastful. I'm a very busy person but just wanted to spare sometimes for u but from all indications, u just want to waste my time. Bye and pls don't quote me again cos I relate with real men not kids.
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by BeClever: 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2016
[s]
kabrud:

I was expecting u to respond with promptness but I'm quite surprised how u suddenly disappeared into thin air. Guy, I don't have time for the lilly livered like u cos I can't waste my time expecting to see u only to be confronted with disappointment of this scale. These are the types that are warriors only with keypads but very boastful. I'm a very busy person but just wanted to spare sometimes for u but from all indications, u just want to waste my time. Bye and pls don't quote me again cos I relate with real men not kids.
[/s]

Don't be foolish,

Do you think I tied NL page to my face waiting for you lousy post..

Don't you try backing out.. Don't dare!

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by multicolored(f): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2016
Freedom of speech in Nigeria ended with Goodluck's administration.

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by BeClever: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2016
kabrud:

I think you are playing with me, where is the DM?

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by kenny987(f): 7:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
payosehtor:

Of course u wouldn't understand the meaning of the word 'apparent' in the context of its usage and that naturally confirms the status of d kind of oddities that voted d current calamity we have as President. It took a seeming majority of such to land us where we are.

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
loopman:
This is exactly how you idiots got Nnamdi Kanu into this present predicament and almost forgetting about him.
With your uncouth utterances and noise making on the social media, you will equally put this guy into problem.
For the sake of the pregnant wife and little daughter, you idiots should just meshionu, your baboon noise on the internet is not helping the man

you sound like a muslim....

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by loopman: 7:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
carmag:

you sound like a muslim....

.....and you sound like a bigoted fool
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
loopman:

.....and you sound like a bigoted fool
buuahahahahahaha....it seems I'm right you must be a muslim. .buuahahaha...he.. hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by loopman: 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
carmag:

[s]buuahahahahahaha....it seems I'm right
you must be a muslim. .buuahahaha...he..
hehehe[/s]

Kid, go and pass your jamb
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
loopman:

Kid, go and pass your jamb

Oga prof don't teach me nonsense. ..... buuahahaha buuahahaha. ..abeg laugh wan kiil me o ...but why are a muslim? ?

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by loopman: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
carmag:

Oga prof don't teach me nonsense. .....
buuahahaha buuahahaha. ..abeg laugh
wan kiil me o ...but why are a muslim? ?

Are you writing your baboon ibo language? grin
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by otodeluxe(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
Why would someone get arrested because he named his dog after the president? Or is Buhari the only person answering that name. Am confused! Naija na wa oo embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
loopman:

Are you writing your baboon ibo language? grin

of course that is a minor error..by the way this is not an English class but I can feel the hotness in you which is a characteristic of an average muslim man....
let me just free u...so you don't take your anger to people around you
I'm a Christian so we don't take issues to our heart they teach us forgiveness and love , if you were a Christian you would not react the way you did that is why I assume you must be a muslim
cheers....

2 Likes

Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by Oluwabosco22(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
See senselessness oo... If that AIG treat dis case anyhow I will name my next dog after him. Nonsense! Instead of concentrating on more reasonable issues....Mtcheew
Re: Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ by ejisun53(m): 6:52am On Aug 22, 2016
This guy should have named his dog after Zik or Ojukwu better still his own father. The elections are over while the hate continues, what a nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha's Sister Who Pocketed N600m While Pensioners Suffer - Facebook User / Reno Omokri's Savage Response To Shehu Sani / Sadique And Sadiya Umar Faruk's Marriage is False – VOA Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.