Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE (6427 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Make Money On Fiverr Daily Without A Skill Or A Gig / I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by eay(m): 12:04am On Aug 22, 2016
Wow...this is very informative...Bravo ops
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by bikerboy1(m): 4:35am On Aug 22, 2016
FreshestManny:

Now dat dey restructured most areas at alaba international, I don't no, check dat side of the timber shed, or at sibiri side at their timber shed, but building depot at lag is at Agarawo, but I dnt remember the road from Okoko again. Ask for tylorean machine or DTM machine. Ask them to couple the machine for you as you may find it difficult as a first timer.

Nice job Op. Please, I want to ask if the Tylorean can be used for interior decoration/finishing or is it meant for external use only?

Thank you very much.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 8:55am On Aug 22, 2016
bikerboy1:

Nice job Op. Please, I want to ask if the Tylorean can be used for interior decoration/finishing or is it meant for external use only?

Thank you very much.

You can also use it for interior decor if you please. It all depends on choice. But we all know that texcoat or rough walls are not good for where kids are being raised cos they may injure themselves on the wall. But if there are no kids that can injure themselves on the wall, you can use it in the interior of the house too.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by Juliana7: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
@op, pls sir, what do u mean by saying "follow a pattern" thanks
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pls my people. I have not been able to continue cos.since today network has been very bad in my area. I am even surprised that this page finally loaded. Since morning I have been trying to load the page to continue. I will update as soon as the network lets up.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by mistercharles: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
FreshestManny:
Pls my people. I have not been able to continue cos.since today network has been very bad in my area. I am even surprised that this page finally loaded. Since morning I have been trying to load the page to continue. I will update as soon as the network lets up.

There's no problem bro
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by Mekanus(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2016
Thanks bro. Following
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Juliana7:
@op, pls sir, what do u mean by saying "follow a pattern" thanks

Following a pattern means try to have a particular colour pattern in mind so you don't paint like a toddler thus making the wall a mess.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
HOW TO GET CUSTOMERS

the internet has made things easy enough. To get customers simply make some samples, take the pictures and post it on your website, blog, Facebook groups, LinkedIn accounts etc.

HOW TO MAKE TYLOREAN FINISH SAMPLES
Ingredients:
1) Sand (rough/sharp)
2) tomato containers (1 medium and 2 small) to represent the bag(s) of cement and wheel barrows of sand
3) any colour of pigment you choose
4) small amount of cement
5) board

STEPS:
1) fill the medium sized tomato container with sand and pour out on your board about 4 times (means :cool or 5 times (means :10)
2) fill one small tomato container with cement (represents 1bag of cement) and pour on top of the sand
3) using a hand trowel, mix the sand and cement thoroughly. Make sure you remove the stones in the sand.
4) after the cement plus sand have attained a uniform colour, add the coloured pigment of your choice on top of the dry mixture and mix thoroughly.
5) After mixing the three ingredients very well, add a reasonable amount of clean water. Preferably use a small container to measure out the water cos the amount of water you use should be consistent in all your mixes.
N/B: don't add excess water. Just add enough water to the mixture to make it thick enough not watery.
6) pour the mixture into the open mouth of the tylorean gun making sure that none of the mixture touches the teeth of the "gun"
7) If you want to paint different colours make sure to mask the places you won't do immediately.
cool turn the "turner" around it's axle and the rest is history.
9) repeat the above steps for the different colours you want to paint on.

1 Share

Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
My people. Tylorean is easy to carry out and you can make a lot of money from tyloreaning clients' walls.

==========<<<<<<<<
METHODS OF APPLYING TYLOREAN FINISH
1) via tylorean gun
2) via tylorean roller

1) via TYLOREAN gun: I have already discussed that
2) via tylorean roller: The whiteman has created a roller that is specially for tylorean finish. This roller has holes to enable it trap the little sand particles and paste it on the wall this making the wall look like a texcoated wall.

Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
The white man has made tyloreaning easier by introducing an already finished mix. All you have to do is to add water. This mix is available in six colours it is called cullamix tylorean finish. It can be found in Abuja. I don't know about Lagos but it's possible. You can also order it online via eBay. Just type Cullamix Tylorean.

Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by mistercharles: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
FreshestManny:
The white man has made tyloreaning easier by introducing an already finished mix. All you have to do is to add water. This mix is available in six colours it is called cullamix tylorean finish. It can be found in Abuja. I don't know about Lagos but it's possible. You can also order it online via eBay. Just type Cullamix Tylorean.

Bro since this tylorean cant be easily removed...is it possible to paint emulsion on the tylorean painted walls??...let's say you used blue initially and maybe after a period of 10 years, you now want to make it appear green by painting a Green colored emulsion on your already blue tylorean wall
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
mistercharles:

Bro since this tylorean cant be easily removed...is it possible to paint emulsion on the tylorean painted walls??...let's say you used blue initially and maybe after a period of 10 years, you now want to make it appear green by painting a Green colored emulsion on your already blue tylorean wall

Yes of course u can paint emulsion on the tyloreaned walls.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 8:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Any other person with questions should feel free and ask. Thank u
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Analee:
reliiiiii luv ds,lik seriosly wil lik to wok wif uoo.pls nid u whatsap numba.tnxx

My number is zero seven zero six two four five four two eight eight.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by jenbost: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
This painting business is not common in my area and most houses here use normal paints. How can I introduce this to a the owner of a finish or about to finish houses. What are the charges prices and finally what is the total cost for producing for the painting of 2 bedroom flat of normal lengths.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 7:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
jenbost:
This painting business is not common in my area and most houses here use normal paints. How can I introduce this to a the owner of a finish or about to finish houses. What are the charges prices and finally what is the total cost for producing for the painting of 2 bedroom flat of normal lengths.

First create a sample. The sample is the visual advert.
For a two bedroom flat, first know the number of tonnes the lorry is carrying. Five tons is equivalent to 28- 30 wheelbarrows of sand, when it is not water level.
A trip of sand is excess for a two bedroom flat. Half of a trip should be enough.

P.S: make sure the sand in the wheelbarrow is at water level. Water level means that the sand is not filled to overflowing; it is filled just close to the edge.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
jenbost:

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. I have not really been active on nairaland.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 6:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
You can create a free website where you can advertise with free hosting via this link https://www.000webhost.com/923300.html.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
Interested in the other businesses I do please follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/3340627/learn-how-export-brokerage-business

And

Www.4romgrasstograce..com
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by Analee(f): 11:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
FreshestManny:

My number is zero seven zero six two four five four two eight eight.
ar u n ph?
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2016
Analee:
ar u n ph?

No I am not.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by Analee(f): 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2016
FreshestManny:

No I am not.
so hw do i wok wif u?
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
At the moment I am not taking apprentices but I can connect any interested person to my acquaintance that may be willing to take apprentices.
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by FreshestManny(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
Follow this link to learn another way you can make residual income online.

https://www.nairaland.com/3411886/make-side-income-get-paid#50262691
Re: Lemme Teach You A Skill You Can Use And Make Money For FREE by agboolalateef: 4:06am On Aug 12, 2017
more greese to Elbow bro....

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCMB And Systemspecs Sign MoU, Launch A Payroll Solution For SMEs / Forex Supply Drops To $700m Monthly / I'm Thinking of Building a Mortuary, Weird?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.