Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

**if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** (1758 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Does The Rich Always Marry The Rich? - Solomon Buchi Bartholomew / Why Do The Rich Marry The Rich And The Poor Marry The Poor.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

**if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Fmartin(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2016
If you are to marry the last person you had sex with, who could it be

Ugly or beautiful / handsome ? grin grin
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by AccidentalGenius: 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Beautiful b!tch who rides a mean d!ck.

1 Like

Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Topestbilly(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Yes, beautiful!!! but she's married now cry
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by AccidentalGenius: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Topestbilly:
Yes, but she's married now cry
the last b!tch you fvcked is married now? How long has it been since you got laid bruh?
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by L1TTLE(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2016
Then am afraid I'll marry the girl i had sex with in my dreams last night
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Fmartin(m): 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
the last b!tch you fvcked is married now? How long has it been since you got laid bruh?
abeg help me ask him oo grin
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Topestbilly(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

She's not a b!tch! If u can't ask ur question in appropriate manner den stop quoting me..

3 Likes

Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Fmartin(m): 11:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
L1TTLE:
Then am afraid I'll marry the girl i had sex with in my dreams last night
then am afraid that bae na mammy water

cheesy
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by L1TTLE(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fmartin:
then am afraid that bae na mammy water

cheesy
mami water whos probably to weak to walk now men i bleeped her with all the frustration in me i squirted all the fluid on myself shit
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by AccidentalGenius: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Topestbilly:

She's not a b!tch! If u can't ask ur question in appropriate manner den stop quoting me..
nigga got feelings for another mans b!tch grin

1 Like

Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by jubrealguy(m): 11:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
Marry kwa......I nor pray
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Fmartin(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
L1TTLE:
mami water whos probably to weak to walk now men i bleeped her with all the frustration in me i squirted all the fluid on myself shit
hope u dint peforate ur mattress with ur die hard Mr P? grin
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by L1TTLE(m): 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2016
Fmartin:
hope u dint peforate ur mattress with ur die hard Mr P? grin
i wish i did grin

1 Like

Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by ruggedadventure(m): 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
shocked NO NO NO!

She's hot n sexy but a ho
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by lilmax(m): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2016
that means my own don finish be that sad
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Abso1uteZero(m): 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
nigga got feelings for another mans b!tch grin
Lmao
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by roymary: 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
hmm
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:10am On Aug 21, 2016
Wake me up later to comment!

Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by emorse(m): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2016
Topestbilly:

Its obvious you really loved the lady in question.
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Mrnice619(m): 12:14am On Aug 21, 2016
what if u re a virgin?
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Topestbilly(m): 12:20am On Aug 21, 2016
emorse:

Its obvious you really loved the lady in question.

Yes, I was... if I can turn back the hands of time, I will, to be with her again. Going to 2yrs now since we partways but I still hav some respect for her.
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 21, 2016
Mrnice619:
what if u re a virgin?
then this thread is not for you grin
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Mrnice619(m): 12:28am On Aug 21, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
then this thread is not for you grin
yap i can see
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Surfboard(m): 12:28am On Aug 21, 2016
lilmax:

grin grin
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Mrnice619(m): 12:34am On Aug 21, 2016
lilmax:
ur own don finish abei na dog u f**k
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Favorite1: 1:13am On Aug 21, 2016
Shhhh! Don't say that again!!
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by sleamzy06(m): 6:57am On Aug 21, 2016
then I'll have a very rich, wild wife tamed by me.. grin
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by adedayoadedeji(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2016
Topestbilly:

I have deep respect for this guy. Still respects and will fight for his ex despite she is married unlike all this children that don't place values on ladies.

Good one bro. Pray you find someone like her again

2 Likes

Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Smellymouth: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2016
lilmax:

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by ChappyChase: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2016
Yeh she's beautiful but she is call girl(olosho).......
Re: **if You Are To Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With** by Hillzy(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2016
Wat if u have never had sex before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! Pastor Makes Women Suck His Pen!s In Church, Says His Sperm Is Holy H / Fellas You Have $5 To Build Your Ideal Woman / A Beautiful Wife Or A Supportive Wife: Which One Is Better(photos)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.