Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict (289261 Views)

A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict / Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Countrygirl(f): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lolzzz
BiafraBushBoy:

After you leave me follow Jariz.od angry
Just gerarahia abeg angry sad
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by naniawini(f): 5:40am On Aug 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Make I go take my drugs.. Enjoy and drop likes oo smiley

naniawini food haff set cheesy
grin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by olatex25(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2016
Weldone bro,
following...
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Aadetola1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

What do you wana argue about. picture the type of lady that did that...

Injury?...

The dicck of an Eight yr old might be smaller than my thumb..

Put it without fingers into your ears and check with it injures you.Do it slowly...
Okay,Continue ur 'infallible' story!
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Countrygirl(f): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
Biafrabushboy come and update naa
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2016
sorry for the delay in posting... Health and work + Stress angry

“Who owns this result”? He asked fuming

“What happened to it”? I asked quietly

“So you mean to tell me that this is the result of the school fees I have been paying for you”? My father asked in anger

“But I passed na” I replied confused

“Let your mum come back and see how “well” you did in your W.aec exam” He shouted while moving out.

Well, it wasn’t my fault, I saw a parallel “P” and I felt it was a pass. Daddy didn’t take it lightly with me, whenever he bought something; I was always excluded while others enjoyed their own food. So we waited for the admission result to come out from the military school exam I wrote. Actually, that was steph’s school because she already gained admission there, so I am anticipating resuming with Steph in the same school.

Back to my neighborhood, Chika became a close friend. I practically stayed outside our house at night, just to be and talk with her. Along the line, we became good friends.

“Do you have a girlfriend” She asked me

“Yes” I replied “But she is not here again, but I always think of her” I said

“What about you, do you have a Boyfriend”? I asked smiling

“No, I don’t like boyfriends” She said

“That’s good” I replied

“But we can still be friends ooo” She said

“Yes, sure” I said

“Do you like me”? She asked smiling

“Let me show you whether I like you” I said while drawing her face closer.

I landed a kiss to her cheek; seeing she got excited I decided to ask her for permission to land a direct kiss to the lips. She accepted and I went for it, but I noticed she held my face to her mouth and was never letting go so I enjoyed the fun while it lasted. Our kissing became an everyday affair. At every little opportunity we had, we kissed.

I started thinking of a way to transform our kiss to something more intimate. One morning while daddy had gone to work, I quickly moved outside the compound and went to chika’s house to call her. She responded by coming to our house; there was this erotic magazine I always hide under my bed to keep myself always happy. When she came into the house, I brought her ice cream from the fridge and gave to her while she picked up my magazine to see what was inside.

I left the scene on purpose to give her a little space with the magazine, then I came back and saw her quite uncomfortable. I already knew the reactions so I didn’t hesitate to dive into the water.

I quickly touched her laps and felt her reaction before crossing my hand over her neck to kiss her. During the kissing, she quickly reached for my pennis and was drawing it out with full force.

I followed behind in full momentum undressing her in few seconds like Bro Iyke taught me. When I finally entered, I realized that there was blockage whatever around her virgina region. It was free to air. I quickly did what I was supposed to do and it was fun.

Sex with Chika became constant: Whenever we had the opportunity to see and it is quite dark or lonely, she always offered it to me like a sacrifice. At some point, she offered to call her best friend to participate in our sex competition, I rejected at a point but after putting myself in Bro Iyke’s shoe, I asked her to bring her over.

She was another small but older looking fair girl, who couldn’t communicate properly in English but knew how to obey simple instruction. The both of them came to the house as planned, after watching a movie we then proceeded to my room. At first I was scared but I always wanted to make proud.

It was a moment of romance; no idea could be more than having two naked girls on your bed, swarming all over you. I have seen it in American movies; right now I am having a feel of it. I touched wherever I felt like touching, sucked whatever stared at my face, entered wherever I felt had a space for me to enter. The feeling, joy and memories are things I always cherish.

Schools have started and I am in Sss1 now, Steph is Jss1 and mary in Sss2. Daddy took me to school alongside Steph. I was handed over to a soldier man as a personal guardian while Steph went to her class.

Mr Eke the soldier man is a private soldier, tall and muscular in nature. We welcomed me with a smile, but deep down I knew that the smile wasn’t real. That was actually the beginning of the end for me.

I entered my class Ss1B and it was filled with strange faces till I saw someone mention my name. I turned back and saw my Old friend at my former school here in this present one. We didn’t talk much at my former school, but I know that in this unknown land, he will be my best pal.

I begged his seat mate to borrow a space beside him, and the boy willing agreed. That was how I met Kenneth. Ugly, tall, troublesome are the best words to describe him, but you must love him.

I resumed school the next day a little bit late, despite waking up very early. I was told to kneel down and use my knee to walk till I reached my class which was very far from the gate. I tried doing it, but I noticed that along the way, some other guys were escaping and running very fast, without getting caught. I looked around and tried running. I wasn’t even half way my class, before I was caught and sent back to the gate again to start afresh.

These are some of the challenges I suffer in this school. Most times I come back home looking like a rejected prisoner. No matter how cool and good you are in class, you must get flogged.

I remember saying I won’t get flogged again in the school. Just a military man entered the class and someone gave out fart. The class smelled, and the officer considered it insult. We were all ordered outside without sandals to lie on the floor. He came back with some bulala (Military name for Koboko) and gave us 10 strokes each. Even the old girls didn’t cry, so I held my tears till I reached my desk.

The school is fun, but it comes with a price. If you greet wrongly you get flogged; if you greet nicely you get flogged; if you run when you are supposed to walk and you are caught, you get flogged. So I have learnt how to wear triple shorts and shirts while coming to school.

“Wait for me after school, I have something to tell you” she said to me

“Any problem” I asked surprised

“After school, I will tell you” She said

I was in class but couldn’t concentrate on what the geography old woman was saying. She knew I hated her subject, and she hated me too. Most times, I spend most of my time in her class, facing punishment and today was no exception. But I was waiting patiently for what funmi wanted to tell me after school.

After school closed, I waited for funmi to come around while I stayed behind in class. Kenneth was hanging around in case any situation came up. Fumi with her friends came around and we exchanged pleasantries.

“You said I should wait behind” I asked

“Yes, because there was something important I needed to tell you” She said

“Okay, say it let me hear” I replied smiling

“My friend says she likes you and would want both of you to be friends” She said

“Which of them”? I asked feeling like a boss.

“This one” she pointed to a shy looking beautiful girl I always exchanged eye contacts with during classes

“But I don’t know her name” I said looking confident

“Her name is Comfort” Fumi said

“I like her too” I said smiling

“If you are coming to school tomorrow, write her a letter” Fumi said

“Alright, no problems” I said smiling

I went home and bought a book that contained love texts and letters; I used it to compose some heartwarming stories of love. I combined it together, while stealing my father’s perfume to spray round it. When I reached school, I gave it to comfort and told her that I wanted my reply also in a letter form.

That term, I spent more time committing various offences, serving punishments and composing letters for comfort. During break period, we would be in secluded places with Kenneth and the girls and be having fun in school. Comfort copies my note for me, so I spend more time gambling in class and making noise. Infact, this school is making me live my dreams.

Towards exam periods during the submission of notes, I tore out any page that had blank spaces. I ended up submitting a long note with just 20 pages, while my mates where even attaching more notes to their existing ones to make it contain all the topics.

While revision was going on, I was clearing grasses alongside Kenneth and other guys in the officers’ quarters. Our crime being that I wrote the names of the quietest people in class as noise makers. When the real names were called from a silent observer’s list, behold the writer of noise maker’s names was even on the list.

Exam time has reached, and I informed the guys about my special talent when it comes to exam writing. They all stayed behind me, and we were all ushered to our various desks. The exams lasted almost a week and some days, and I did what I know how to do best.

“Stand up” The invigilator shouted

I knew it was all over and no chance to pull any stunt. As she approached towards me,

“Jesus Christ” A guy shouted so loud

Everybody turned towards his direction, even I and the teacher.

“What’s that”? The teacher asked

“I just realized that all I have been writing is wrong” The boy said very sober

“Was that why you shouted” The teacher asked

“I won’t shout again Ma” he pleaded.

“Now you stand up” She said to me

I stood up as directed and she looked around…

“Where is the book I saw you with”? She asked

“See it here” I said giving her a book

“What’s inside” She asked me

“Ma you can check it” I said to her politely

After checking it, she looked at me and nodded her heads, as a way of saying I will catch you again. But it was too late.
Don’t ask me the real reason why the boy shouted Jesus. The boy’s name is Kenneth, and he only saved his fellow friend. That’s how we do our thing.

Results of the exam came out, and guess what?? embarassed

To be continued…. sad

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by naniawini(f): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
I'm Luving this cheesy
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Fidelismaria: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hahahahahaha Laffin Out Loud Sec Sch Life Was Damn Fun Wish I Could Go Bck In Tyme
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by mrMeen(m): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
awwwwwwwww biafranbush boy this your story oh is this how you were doing it before I even know how to spell my name oooooooooh. I beg I go come make you teach me something's now bro.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
Results of the exam came out; and guess what, I failed woefully. I was only reminded of the rule and was told that I needed to pass my second term so that I can have a chance in the third term. Daddy was not around during this period, so I didn’t panic when I got home. I only took the result and hid it where even a spirit couldn’t see it.

Dad and Mum travelled, so we decided to spend the holiday in our own ways with their permission. I was bent on travelling to Benin City where an uncle lives because I had an unfinished business to complete over there.

I reached Benin at night because I left late. After many greetings, I was ushered to my room. They have a wonderful setup of an all-boys family living with neighbors in a compound estate. The next morning, I came out and greeted my long lost friends. They were happy to see me, likewise I also. We talked about lots of things and played well.

Few days, I asked them about my business I left here the other time. They understood immediately, so we laughed about it. We decided to make plans on how to achieve.
The next few days, we decided to go fetch water in an abnormal place, which was quite very far from our house. On getting to the destination, we arranged our trucks and wheelbarrows while filling them up with water. While fetching, she came out immediately, smiled at us and ran back into the compound. She knew I was eyeing her, but there was a major problem, she was a Deaf and Dumb! embarassed

Onome was a fair beautiful and tall girl, sweet body curve and cute eyes. She was always sitting outside whenever we pass the route to go play football. I saw her one day and decided to go ask her what her name is. Without knowing she couldn’t talk nor hear, I kept asking, while she kept staring at me. It was a bad experience before a friend told me she was deaf and dumb. I felt for her, and was looking for a way to become friends with her.

“Her papa na herbalist ooo” Emma shouted when I told him of my plans shocked

“What type of herbalist” I asked quite confused

“The man dey do juju like say tomorrow no dey” He replied while laughing

“E be like say na why the girl no sabi talk” Israel chipped in.

“Forget that thing, no matter what, juju no go dey her nyash” Mark the eldest of us said with a loud voice.

“Shhhh” I shouted

‘She might be hearing us ooo…” I said

“Noo… true true, she no dey hear. Na Odi she be” Philip said with confidence

“If you wan nyash am, tell me make I help you arrange the girl” Mark said.

That was the last we discussed about, before I left the town some months back. Here am I once again, staring of the girl of my fantasy.

I knew I had to take my chances, because time was running out.

“Mark, shea you said you can help me” I asked him

“The girl don tear ooo…” Mark replied laughing

“To nyash the girl now go hard you oo” He concluded.

“You leave girl wey no sabi talk find other girls for estate na” Israel said while laughing.

The truth is, I only wanted to satisfy my curiosity that was why I was eager to know what it feels like sleeping with a deaf and dumb person.
Questions popped my mind

How do they shout?

How do they react?

What do they say?

How do they tell you to stop?

How do they tell you to continue?

These entire questions kept on recycling round my head, and I decided to find an answer, which I will share soon.

I started going to fetch water there without the help of friends, and while going, I made it a point of duty to write my greetings and some other things I wanted to say in a small piece of paper and supported it with some little gifts like Bons and coke while going to her location. Since she was always the one in charge of collecting the money for water, I always left the change with her and go back home to receive some beatings or shouting. I did it continuously for two days, even though the first day I had a little difficulty convincing her to take the gifts.

After the third time I did it, she became more receptive, and we played with her sign language even though I knew nothing she was saying. I laughed when she smiled, I nod when she nods and frown when she frowns while doing the sign language. I learnt few signs from her, even though that wasn’t my aim of laughing. I wanted to know how it feels!
The fourth day I came around, without coming to fetch water, she gave me her own letter, and believe you me, she now loves me so much. She said she would love to know my house and see how beautiful it is. She promised to be a good girlfriend if only I would love her very well. Yes I would, I said with my version of the sign language.
I rushed home like I won a lottery and dashed straight to Mark’s house and luckily, he was around but with a girl. I waited for him to conclude before spilling the good news.

“The girl accepted” I said with my heads high up

“To do wetin” Mark asked

“To come to my house” I said

“Baddoo! Na your u uncle house you wan carry am go? Make him no catch you and Odi ontop him bed ooo, pastor go just cut your prick
commot” Mark said while laughing

“That’s why I want you to help me with your house” I said in a begging tone.

“Which day she wan come Bleep us”? Mark asked while scratching his balls

“She is coming to see me, not us” I reminded Mark

“Then you never ready na” He said while about moving out

“How? But you just finished sleeping with a girl, did I disturb you? Not fair oo” I said

“I must collect my share” He restated

“How”? I asked with curiosity

“Either you give me part of the sacrifice, or you pay your tithe” He said smiling

“What is Sacrifice, What is Tithe”? I asked

“Sacrifice is the girl, tithe is 10 percent of the girl” Mark said while still laughing.

“So how will you collect the 10 percent, are you are a pastor”? I asked him very angry

“Olodo… if una dey Bleep, you go leave the window open. Then me go dey outside, dey see wetin una dey do. So that even if I no Bleep, I go still enjoy small” He said with all seriousness.I had to agree to the deal because half bread is better than none.

On the appointed day, I spent more time cleaning and clearing Mark’s house from plenty dirt. Anybody who saw me would think I just packed into the house newly. After much cleaning, I went straight to her area to pick her up. I had already used some of my money to buy two drinks in the fridge and some biscuits.
When we reached home, she sat down and was a little bit shy, so I had to keep smiling to make her feel calm. I offered her biscuit and some little a bottle of coke, she drank while I was sitting close to her. I opened the window a little bit to allow fresh air, making Mark see me keep to my own side of the agreement.
When she was done, I brought out two booklets and two pens. I gave her one and used one, to enable us communicate through writings. I asked her if she ever had sex before, she said yes.

How many times, she said two… “Wow, good for a start” I said to myself

I asked her if she can have sex with me, she said she is shy that I might not love her again.

I took my time to explain how much I love her and even more than everybody in my house. I even told her that I will still be in Benin because I am here to complete my education. Before I knew what was happening, we were on the bed, all naked.
I saw Mark peeping, and I decided to surprise him. I quickly bolted the door firmly, while I headed straight for the window. I closed it immediately, and he started knocking on the window.

“At least, she can’t hear the sound” I said to myself.

I started out with romance like Bro iyke told me, and headed straight to kissing every part of her body. The body was so smooth, that I almost eat her up. I was expecting to hear some little noise, but realized that the noise wasn’t forth coming.
Then she dived towards my little prick, brought it out and started licking it like a sweet. After that,I wasted no time in entering between her legs, and started doing what I know best. Then I realized that instead of shouting, she was waving her hands very fast. And shaking her head a little bit, she started grabbing hold of my head and hugging me as if she was hired to suffocate me. It was fun because the reactions were funny. I was smiling as if I picked up money from the ground. And who hasn’t gone through this path should try harder to walk it. It is FUN!
We finished all our rough play; we kissed and played in our own special way, before she said she wanted to go. Mark was tired of knocking and had gone to watch film in someone’s house. I quickly escorted her to her house, before rushing down home to do some work.

I heard Benin girls’ love sex, and I decided to attend to a few more girls that needed my attention before moving back home. The other girls were staying around the estate, so it wasn’t difficult penetrating past their various legs. I succeeded in having sex with 3 within age range of 17 and 18. I was bigger than my age so they felt I was in their category.

The next few days, I told her I would be going the next day. She cried bitterly and asked my I did that to her, but I couldn’t stay in benin because it is not my house. She begged and begged, but I had to go. She wrote in a piece of paper “You are wicked and I hate you”; I replied her “You are sweet and I will aways be back for you”, before I ran away and rushed back home. I don’t know her whereabouts till today, but she is always a story to remember.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
Chapter 10

Second term is here, and it was time to get serious. I have been warned by the school authority about the implications of failing 2nd term. I picked up, even though I kept my comfort with me in case I ever felt the urge to do what I need to do. She was such a supporting girlfriend and most times, we Bleep after school. While Kenneth will handle Fumi, I was always in charge of Comfort. I told them, that in order to pass and remain in school, we had to improve.

Permit me to say this, my thinking capability and intelligence was far better than everybody in that class; but it didn’t always show because I was always found wanting in all aspect. This term, I was a little bit focused. I was less frequent to the student guard room, I became 17th most called noise maker, I was sent out of the class less times.

This 2nd term was one of the most boring term ever because I became a good boy overnight. But if I was a good boy in school, I wasn’t a good boy outside school.
We normally take public transport back home, and my Break money was always not enough for me. I thought of the fastest way of having enough money for the next day, before an idea came.

“How many of you want to save transport money” I asked my fellow classmates who went my direction
Practically everyone raised his hands.

“Now see what happens, we would enter a bus and we would stop at a common junction that is close to everyone else’s junction. When we drop, someone will start of an argument with the conductor on the issue of how much he told us. When the argument starts, we will all sneak out of his sight one by one. You are on your own in case you get caught” I said with stern warning.

Luckily for us, we saw an empty bus without conductor. We filled the bus and I volunteered to become the conductor of the bus.

“Help me collect money seat by seat” The old driver said to me

“No problem Oga”. I said to him

I collected money from others that were not part of our plan and when they got to their Bus-stops, they came down including those in my plan.

“You collect money from those people” The old driver asked

“Yes sir” I replied with confidence

All this happened, till we reached our common Bus-stop and the remaining of us came down, took the man’s money and vanished into thin air.

“He will understand” I said to boy that was afraid of curse.

The scenario continued, and we became the most wanted school children along that route.

“Look well before you enter a bus oo…” I kept shouting to them everyday

Second term exam was around the corner. We arranged ourselves and luckily, I, Comfort, Kenneth and Fumi was on the same side.
I did the writing and they copied the once they didn’t know from me. It was a marvelous exam and I don’t need to remind you, we passed in style.
I came out 3rd overall in Maths, 2nd in English and as always, I failed geography. The teacher was happy I failed her subject, I was happy I failed too. As part of our celebrations, Comfort gave me a passing Bleep!

I had already established my crew in my neighborhood. Non-violent but we all had our little styles. Anybody among our peers who needed a girl had to lodge a formal request before he go ahead to woo any girl. We commanded respect and prestige, and failure not to abide by the rules will render you a complete virgin till you leave the area.
I bleeped at will; I had sex anytime I wanted it. You will ask why it happened that way right?

*** The answer is money*****

I had huge savings, and when I see any guy who begs me for money, I give him without blinking an eye. Those local girls love money, and the rich ones love gifts so I always buy them things according to their levels. From minerals to small gifts; so it goes a long way to get me what I want.
On the other hand, Chika helps me organize any new girl that comes into the street. If you don’t fall willingly, someone will make you fall. I was living in my own paradise, a mansion I suffered to build. I commanded the respect I wanted and the ladies gave me what I wanted. What else should I ask for.

Third term was around the corner, and it was even a more a serious term than the 2nd term that passed. I knew this was my real hurdle if I wanted to graduate in that school. I became so serious and went to church more often. I attended all classes and made peace with all the teachers in my class. Whenever I was asked a question, I always attached something spiritual to it, just to prove to them teacher that I am now changed.

But the soldiers never loved me. Once they call out the list of noise makers and my name isn’t on the list, it is considered incomplete. I was receiving koboko stokes like on a daily basis and most times, the stain of blood will be on my back. I was thinking of reporting to my Dad but Kenneth opposed it.

“You want your Dad to fight Army man”? He said while laughing

“They will just tell him to do frog jump with you” Kenneth continued

“Jesus” I shouted

“What should I now do”? I asked Kenneth

“Try and be friends with them na” Kenneth replied

Nice idea!! Kenneth just gave me a nice Idea. I decided to work with the plan. During every break period, I had to go pay my dues to everyone of them. I bought meat-pie for some and mineral for some. It made me spend money from my savings, but it was worth it in the end.
I was the official assigned person to write names of noise makers and my list is the final one. To all those who hate cane, they had to give me something to avoid their names going into the book of hell, while I replaced it with those who won’t give.

“Officer, those names there are not noise makers, he didn’t write the real names” Our class captain said

“Who you be for this class”? The officer asked him

“I am the class captain” The boy replied

“Thunder go kill your papa” The Army man said angrily.

“So I give order, you come dey tell me wetin to do? Oya follow them go lie down outside. Idiot son of a bloody civilian” The army man said amidst laughter from the class.

“Get me more names of criminals” He said to me while leaving

“Yes Sir” I shouted while smiling with confidence.

I made a large sum of money that day; I took my share and saved the rest to pay my dues the next day
*************************************************************************************************************************
“It is not me that did it Oga, it is him” The boy said with bitter tear
“Who… talk my friend before I finish you totally” The Army man shouted
“That Boy”…

To be continued…. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ucnwafor(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm biafrabusyboy gat me going mehn!
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Fidelismaria: 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lols U B Real Criminal Ooo@ Biafra Bush Boi Kwontinue
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by annnikky(f): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Following......
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by porter9977(m): 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nice write up. Waiting....
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by naniawini(f): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ride on boss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sorry for the delay, little change of time zone. Good Afternoon cheesy

“Point am” The army man shouted to the boy

“The one in that chair” He said while crying

The truth of the matter was that one of the men we duped and ran away with his money caught one of the boys in his car again. He brought him to school and the army men took over the case. After much interrogation, he confessed to doing it with other people that was why he pointed at me.

“Stand up my friend” The army man shouted at me

I kept calm and stood up while following all the directives he gave. In the military you are always wrong in front of an Army man, and you obey the last command. Never Argue cheesy. We went straight to meet the driver for Identification.

“Na the boy be this”? The army man asked the driver

“I no remember him face again, but I know say they reach like 5 that day for my bus” The driver explained.

“Did you follow and enter this man’s bus that day” Oga Army asked me

“No Sir, I don’t always take bus home, most times, my daddy comes to pick me up” I explained with an innocent face

“Do you know this boy”? He asked while pointing to the guyed that picked me

“No sir, I only remembered his face the day he begged me for money, and I refused to give him, that is why he is always saying bad about me” I said

Just while I was explaining, a senior Army guy came in and fortunately, he was among those I buy things for.

“My friend, wetin happen”? He asked in a friendly tone

“Them theif this man money Oga” the junior Army man said

“This boy no fit do that kind thing” He told the junior officer

“You theif any person money”? He asked me

“No sir, I don’t do such” I explained calmly.

“Leave am, make him go. Na this one resemble theif. We go deal with am today” He told the junior officer while slapping the other guy.

I quickly winked at the other guy, before running back to my class. On getting to the class, it was the geography teacher who had entered immediately. She called me in and asked me to stand in front of the class.

“If you be like this small thing, you will fail and fail out. Please don’t be friends with him because you will end up doing yourself.” She said while addressing the class

“Where are you coming from”? She asked me

“An officer called me, so I had to answer him” I replied her

“All the time, from kneeling down to cutting grass to staying in student’s guard room. You will make history before you fail out from this school.
Now go to your seat, Anu ofia(meaning bush meat)” She said.
But she was wrong! I had built my connections so well, every teacher loves me now. Infact in some cases, I am used as a good example to those who were still stubborn in my class. Infact, they all love me.

While going home, I made sure I double checked all the buses with their conductors, before entering the bus. We always kept to our plans and we evicted the other guy from our group because he broke a code. “If you are caught, don’t expose others” I always reminded them.

Exam was around the corner, and I doubled up my reading habit. My vice commando took over the crew at home. I spent most of my time, reading at home and I was mostly indoors.
So believe me when I say I passed and smashed a lot of people’s failure ambition for me. I and my crew at school were flying high. We were about taking over the school when the time was ripe. I was given an award as the “Surprise Student of the Year”. Maybe this will be the last good record I will hold in the school, but let time be the judge.

It was now time for the Holidays, and it was going to be spent right here in the coal city state of Nigeria. I already had a target and I needed to deal with the target. Her name is Chioma!!
This isn’t the Chioma you all know, this one is older than I am with almost 2 years. She is the same age with Mary. She is quiet, beautiful, tall, fair and above all nice body shape. I already mastered her ways and how she operates but the problem is that she is in their church prayer warrior group of Mountain of Fire church.
I know she has a brother of my age; I know about her family a little bit, so I tried to familiarize with her family members.

“Good morning Ma” I greeted her mum as I made way towards her

“Goodmorning, who are you looking for” She asked me with a smile.

“Ma please I am looking for Emma” I replied her

She called out the boy, he was happy to see me. It takes special luck for him to have someone of my rank coming to their house.

“Come in na” He said while very happy.

It was a small two bedroom house, so I managed to grab a seat in the palour while he bugged me with questions.
“Hmm, this one you came to our house, hope everything is fine” he said while smiling

“Yes everything is fine, just that I just wanted to know your house and maybe become friends with you” I said while smiling back.

“Wow… I am your friend already ooo” Emma replied while laughing hard

We talked and talked over lots of things, but we focused more on religion because it was a Christian home. While we were talking, Chioma passed and I greeted her and she replied back.

“How is your sister”?

“Ermm… which of them”? I asked while smiling

“Mary of coruse na” She said

“She is fine, and she said I should greet you” I replied while still smiling.

“Shea your name is Chioma”? I asked while forming as if I didn’t know

“Hmmm… so you don’t know my name? let me go and keep this bible and come and query you seriously” She said while forming angry.

She stepped inside their second room, and spent a little time inside before coming out to meet us in the parlor. We talked for a long time and I played my own part in making her laugh, she had to leave her seat and come closer to mine. He mother spoilt the fun when she sent her on an errand, messing everything up for me. Immediately she left, I quickly excused Emma and went my way.

I went back home and was thinking about how the hole between her legs would seem like. I already guessed she was a virgin from the way she rebuked and cast away any man that will come to her that is not sent from God. Infact, at a point in our discussion, she was even advising me to abstain from sex before marriage. “I am also a virgin” I told her during the course of our discussion.
Any day that passed without me touching a girl or even inserting my thing into her, makes me feel frustrated or even uncomfortable. If they should take a census of the amount of virgins in our street between the ages of 16 downwards, I think there won’t be plenty of them. If virginity of girls could be exchanged for money, I believe I will be richer than a lot of working class people.I wasn’t okay with my progress, and I don’t seem to be okay.

Chioma was becoming a hard nut to crack, and I guess it was because of the age difference. I decided to use the only method available to me. Bro Iyke taught me, and this was the perfect time to experiment it. I am not bad; but when I need sex from you, there is always no escape route.

I went to her house few days later because schools were about resuming and she was in a boarding school. I had to sit down to hear what she wanted to tell me. She preached the bible to me, and I listened perfectly. I even asked her some questions in the bible she probably didn’t know the answer.

“You see, I am also a Bible guru and you should give me some respect” I said to her, while smiling

“I like that, you really surprised me” She replied smiling too

“There is a book I always read, and it exposes a lot of things that happens in the spiritual realm that most Christians don’t know about. I will be happy if you see it” I said to her

“Jesus” She shouted…

“Are you serious, bring for me, let read na” She begged

“I can’t bring it outside, it is very secretive and I am scared” I said to her

“So how I can see it, I really need to becoming enlightened in the spirit more” She said while demonstrating some spiritual moves.

‘You can come to my house and read it. Infact, I will make everyewhere comfortable for you so that you can concentrate well and digest it” I said with a warm smile

“That will be nice; but hope I will be safe, I don’t want wahala ooo…” She said with a light smile

“There won’t be any wahala” I replied

“Next tomorrow in the afternoon” I told her.

“No problems, please don’t fail me o…” She begged

“Believe me” I said while leaving the house

I quickly left there house and started making preparations on how to achieve my goals. I can’t let the bush meat run from the trap this time around. I was supposed to be scared of what I was about doing, “But if Bro Iyke can, why can’t I”? I gingered myself.
I quickly reached for my chemist friend; he was more of a quack than real. I told him what I wanted to achieve and he gave some white powder stuff and told me how to use it for effectiveness.

On the D-day, I assembled my room and kept the book where it could be and every other resource I was going to use for the assignment. Chioma knocked and the door was opened for her. I quickly showed her my bible and my church jotter. She asked for the book, and I showed her. The book was actually filled with occultism stories, and she was enjoying it.

I quickly rushed to the fridge and opened an Eva wine that has stayed there for long. I emptied some into two different cups and didn’t put anything yet in it. When I brought it to her, she did the unthinkable.

“Wow, that nice of you” She said smiling

“Just for you to enjoy” I said with a fake smile

“But you have to taste it na, before I drink because I am scared of guys” She said still smiling

“But I am a boy, not a guy” I said laughing out hard

“Just taste it please” she begged

I quickly drank everything, so as to achieve my aim. I knew she would ask me to taste, so as to build trust. I brought her a fresh drink and gave to her, she drank and we talked and after a while, I went ahead for the reason I invited her to the house.
I quickly started touching places I never dreamt off in my full life. Instead of shouting or getting angry, she was smiling and laughing.

“I want to have sex with you” I whispered into her ears
She didn’t say a word; instead she was touching herself and making funny sounds as if she wanted to cry

“Wow” I shouted

I quickly stripped her off her clothes, including her skirt and pant and headed straight to the Main Menu. I knew my guess was right, she was Virgin! Immediately, I reached for the groundnut oil can and applied to both mine and hers. She was still shouting and moaning, while I quickly tried putting my dicck inside her own. She cried and shouted, but I was more determined. Blood flowed and tears rolled, but it was the end.

Chioma was no longer a virgin!

After some little romance and sex, I cleaned her up before she whatever was wrong with her cleared up. I quickly asked her to leave, while she was still shedding tears and begging to stay. She went home and wrote me a letter.

You betrayed my Trust, and did something I never wished for. I won’t tell anybody, but only God will forgive you.

I replied her letter.

I didn’t force you, you gave me yourself. God has already forgiven me, and I know you enjoyed it. I love you chioma and will want us to have sex again. I always dream of you and I know you like me too. I will be at home tomorrow, if you have chance, you can come. I love you.

I was at home all day, expecting to see the result. By 11am, I heard a knock on the door and lo it was Chioma. I quickly rushed her and hugged her, she kissed me and hugged me back. We headed straight for the room and in fact, this time she started the whole process.

I and Chioma became Bleep mates and it continued not once or twice but till the point of writing this Diary. She has a boyfriend now, whom she said she will love to marry. But I and the boyfriend share something in common, his girlfriend’s Virginia. Chioma is still in the MFM church but she has left the prayer section and entered the choir section. She has a good voice, and I believe she will make a good Choir mistress!

Chapter 11
“She don get belle oo” Said Chibuzor

“Who”? I asked

He came closer and whispered into my ear. Just then,

“Hahahahahahahahahaha” I gave out a huge laughter

“Wonders has ended” I shouted

To be continued… angry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Ultimategeneral: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
chai baddest boizes
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ultimategeneral:
chai baddest boizes

tongue... E dey sweet gan...

But the boy is now a priest embarassed
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
Oya Oya, Mk Una Cm Read Diz Fabuluos stori By Biafrabushboy. A.K.A Generalbush, Tgold1, Royh, Theblessedman, Smartestpopqueen... #TEAM_HERO
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
Mrlemuel:
Oya Oya, Mk Una Cm Read Diz Fabuluos stori By Biafrabush.boy. A.K.A Gener.albush, T.gold1, Ro.yh, Theble.ssedman, Smarte.stpopqueen... #TEAM_HERO

shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Daeveed(m): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2016
Na Mad Woman Remain 4 U To Ble*p
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
finally shaa, u d evil

na only God go forgive u grin grin grin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by EMPERORLEEE(m): 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
Following
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Tgold1(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
Mrlemuel:
Oya Oya, Mk Una Cm Read Diz Fabuluos stori By Biafrabushboy. A.K.A Generalbush, Tgold1, Royh, Theblessedman, Smartestpopqueen... #TEAM_HERO

Wellely I have LandCruised
HERO TEAM
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
great work.... keep it cuming
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
Chika my trusted babe is now pregnant. How did it happen, I kept on asking myself.

“How do girls even get pregnant”? I asked chibuzor,

“Me no sabi oo” he replied while laughing.

I went to ask her if it is true, but she said it is a lie. I tried pestering her to know the truth, but she kept on denying. I knew she was lying because I always know when someone lies to me. After few days of asking her, she finally opened up to me.

“It was Onyeka” She said with a sad face

“Who the hell is Onyeka”? I asked with a bitter face

“The elder brother to Sorom that is dark and long” She said

‘So you were always sleeping with him, and allowed him to enter you thing. Why did you allow him”? I asked with a very angry face

“She was doing it better than you do, and his own was sweet too. Infact, his prick long and big than your own. So I was liking it pass your own” She said with mixed emotion

“Wow, now get out of my house before I close my eyes and open it” I shouted

She was still trying to explain, before I pushed and dragged her outta the copound. I felt so bad, but there was nothing I could do about it.

David was a friend I have known since child immemorial; we attended most schools together just that we were never close enough. His family just moved into our neighborhood and we became close enough. So most times during this holiday period, I always visit him. He is about 3 years older than I am, but he respects me for reasons I don’t know about. After my meeting with Chika, I got angry and went to his house to explain to him the insult that Chika gave to me about not knowing how to fvck.

“How far David” I shouted as I entered their house

“Come backyard” He shouted

I quickly ran to the backyard and we started to talk.

“Chika don get belle ooo, and she say na me cause am” I said to him

“But you never reach to give girl belle na, what happened” He asked while laughing

‘She said I don’t know how to do, that was why she went and met another guy” I said being a little shy

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha” David gave out a loud laugh

“You don fvck up” He shouted

“How”? I asked with a low voice

“Make I see your prick” He said while laughing

“You want to eat it or what”? I asked while laughing

“I wan see the size” He said while laughing

I pulled down my boxers with my short, and brought it out for him.

“Jesus” He shouted

“What”? I asked confused

“E big pass your age na. E even big pass my own” He shouted.

“So why she come dey complain say she no feel am”? He asked

‘That girl be witch” I said while laughing

We talked at length; and being an expert at sex like he claimed he gave me some tips.

“If you dey fvck girl and she never cry, just know you haven’t started anything” He said bodly

“Cry”? I asked surprised

“I thought it was supposed to be sweet”? I asked while laughing

“Who deceive you”? He asked disappointed

“Nobody, just asking” I said

“Make person no deceive you, that cry is the sweetness” He said with Authority

“After you fvck girl and she cry well well, anyday she remember that cry, she go come back make you fvck am again” He said

While he finished, he went inside, brought out a book and showed me the list of girls he had on his timetable. I was surprised that someone was beating my records seriously.

“Everyday, if I dey in the mood, I always have a girl to fvck” He said while boasting

“Chineke” I shouted “How you dey do am”? I asked with curiosity

‘Just sabi fvck, that’s all” He said. "You have the material, just know how to use it well" He said too.

David was only good at speaking good english, whenever it came to something bad. He can't construct a simple statement without errors, but when it was time to describe every part of a woman's body, he sounded like a white man. lol.

“You fit teach me”? I asked with all humility

“Your punishment na say, you will bring the girl and I will show you ontop of the girl” He said

“No problems” I said; “When you go get chance”? I asked him again

“You will give me two days, make I refresh before I start work again. You know say I don almost go retirement” He said while laughing.

I quickly greeted him and went back home, thinking of who will be my specimen like my Chemistry Aunty always say, for this my practical. The first day was up and yet no sign of any girl. Chika is pregnant, and nobody to help arrange a girl for me. While I was thinking, I remembered Chioma, She can do the job, I said to myself.

I quickly went to Chioma’s house and saw her with just a wrapper tied over her body; I tickled her from behind before grabbing her waist. We kissed for a period of time before I told her if she will be available this evening, that I wanted to show her something in a friend’s house.

“I am scared” she said with a bitter face

“Why”? I asked

“I am not really in the mood” She said

“But we are not doing anything na” I said while laughing

“Close mouth joor, that’s what you always say. Before I know, you are already ontop of me” She said while we both burst into laughter.

After much discussions and explanations, she finally agreed to follow me to David’s house. She wasn’t free because of house work, but I told her the techniques to use so that she can use church practice as an example to leave home.
That evening, she waited for me at the appointed junction, while I came around and took her to David’s house. He waited for me outside, while I initiated the process. After a while, he came in and joined the experiment.

“Will he also do” chioma asked me

“Yes, he just wants to show me something” I said

“But you didn’t tell me na, It is not good what you are doing to me o…” She said with a sad face

“Don’t worry na, is it not just sex”? I asked bluntly

“Is anybody killing you”? I said with a fake angry face

She finally agreed and David took over leadership. To be frank with you, it wasn’t a sight to behold. He treated her like she owed him up to a year salary. I couldn’t bear the sight and the noise Chioma was making was getting much. David had to close her mouth with his hand and continued hitting her like it was a serious battle. The sweat on his body could bath two young children and one adult. Chioma cried and kept crying.
But I noticed something, no matter how hard Chioma was crying, she was still holding tight unto David’s body. I was trying to figure out the reason behind that. She would cry and cry and start kissing David, and I was still imagining what kind of fake cry was that. After a while, she started shaking like a demon was coming out of her body and that was when David added much pressure to what he was doing before he himself started shouting a bit too. After a while, he stopped and Chioma hugged him so tight and they slept on the bed.
I was on the seat, looking like a lost mad man.

“What happened and why the shouting before they stopped”? I asked myself within

I could see how Chioma hugged him so tight even after the sex and they were playing some little love play. I quickly alerted her attention out of anger and told her that it was time to go. I dragged her out of the house and took her towards my house

“Did you enjoy it” I asked with anger

“No” she replied

“You stupid lair” I called her

“For the last time, did you enjoy it”? I asked her with a hard looking face

“Small” She replied

“Never go the house again. If you do, I will sing to your Mother what happened in that house the other day. You understand”? I asked her

“Yes Love, I won’t again” She replied

“Good” I said before we went our various destinations.

David never told me what happened to both of them that they kept shouting, but I wasn’t so eager to know. One thing I learnt was, you fvck them like they owe you money! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
Our Youth convention was around the corner during this long term break, and I decided to attend, not because I chose but because it is a must. I made plans with David and other friends in church on how to go about the camping. Everything was set and we decided a day to leave for the camp. We arrived the camp, and it was a popular school building of a school in the state of Enugu. It is around Gariki road and a kind of busy area. The first night as usual was always dry so we attended the first night Message. I and David with the other guys entered the Auditorium and looked for a perfect spot to sit. We finally found a place filled with some cute young girls and decided to sit also

“Hi… please I just wanted to know if I can join you guys here”? I asked with a smile

“No space” one of the girls replied

“You want to build a house here”? I asked while pointing to a space on the chair

There was a general laughter among the girls excluding the one that received my jibe.

“Don’t mind her, you can sit” Another girl said while smiling.

I quickly sat close to the girl I said those words to, but she wasn’t ready to smile. I sat for a while and noticed that David was already smiling with one of the girls but the other guys were listening to what the pastor was saying. I decided to follow suit immediately.

“I know you are angry with me, but I am also angry at myself for saying such words to someone beautiful as you. I am sorry” I said with a little smile

“Don’t even sorry me, just face your front” She replied a little bit harshly

“I knew I was going to see someone like you, so I bought you meat-pie. This is just another way of saying I am sorry” I said while bringing out the meat pie from my jacket.

‘Just keep lying; did you know I am going to be here today”? She said with a little brightened face

“Yes, I always see things and do things unimaginable” I said with a huge smile.

“Oya show me” She said with a smile

While I was about to demonstrate, an Usher came around and disrupted our little fun. I had to wait for a while before I continued.

“Your name is grace” I told her…

“How did you know”? She almost shouted in amazement

“That’s what your friends called you” I told her…

“Mtcheeewww… you see, wayo boy” She said with a little scornful face

I laughed and asked her to focus on the day they gave birth to her and her month, she did exactly. I asked her some questions, and after few minutes,

‘Did they give birth to you on the 5th”? I asked her

“Jesus… You are a devil” She shouted lightly

“Did they give birth to you on the month of september’ I asked again while laughing

“Oh my God, you must be the anti-christ” She said.

Out of excitement, she called her friends, and they joined our discussion. I had to do the same thing to all of them by telling them their various names and birthdays. It was a fun filled night. After the message, we stayed all through and discussed and they promised to keep a seat for I and David the next day.
Very early the next day, we were chased out of the hostel and ordered to go and bath. We came into the camp hall and saw our seats neatly arranged for us according to who you had a friendship with. We discussed and stayed out together; went on break together, before we started moving round the camp. I had to separate from the other guys, so as to allow me concentrate on the Job at hand.
I took her to a lonely place during the break period, and all I was thinking about was how to touch her. I finally saw a wound on her laps, and here came my opportunity

“What happened to you here sweety”? I asked, my putting my hand on her lap

“Did you just call me sweety”? She asked while laughing

“I was thinking of something of something sexier” I said to her

“Hmmm… I am a child of God, don’t spoil me oo…” She said while laughing

“Ever since last night I saw you, I became spoilt. And I want to decay or rotten because of you” I said with foreign accent

“Are you serious or you are joking with me” She said soberly

“I am joking with you” I replied her.

The laughed and allowed me continue inspecting the wound, while my hand was going deeper into her skirt. She closed her eyes and was licking her lips, while I reached for her pants Just about then, we saw an usher coming around then I quickly stood up and we both ran away while the usher tried chasing us.
David was caught and kept at the security post for kissing a girl in a Church camp. David helped the girl run away while he held unto the security man that caught him. He was being asked to produce the girl, but he wouldn’t. That resulted to another offence.

After some hours, he was flogged and asked to go back to the camp and was warned not to do it again. I know he would get the reward for his bravery.

That night was the night of life. After the last message, I quickly took Grace to a hideout I discovered and we sat down there. I romanced her, and she responded almost immediately. It was fun. She purposely didn’t put on undies like I instructed her and she wore something flexible. I used my fingers to rub around her lower side while she was making some melodious sounds to my ears. It was like a choir of experts singing for me. I continued till I noticed her thing was becoming watery and watery. I lay her on the floor, while I removed my own trouser and boxers. I quickly brought out my own thing and inserted it smoothly into hers. She made a sweet sound and I decided to do what I have learnt. Fvck her like she owes you your salary.

I started slowly at first, and was increasing the speed of my movement. It was one of the best feeling ever. I covered her mouth to avoid shouting while I continued. Just then, I heard…

“Both of you stand up”

To Be continued cry embarassed

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
Gengen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by naniawini(f): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
They have catch u grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
Lol, hw did u do the magic of knowing their birth month and day?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
dey aff cash you.your own aff finish

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.