Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict (289281 Views)

A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict / Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
biafrabushboy do u know the whereabout of Anty uche? This ur bro iyke sha I guess he should be probably married by now. He should pray that his children shouldn't bear the consequences of his past sins. His kind of people end up becoming pastors. Our Darling nonso's daughter now should be grown up prolly in her teens or still a kid.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Aadetola1(m): 11:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
That isn't plausible enough,won't it hurt the recipient?
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
rosalieene:
biafrabushboy do u know the whereabout of Anty uche? This ur bro iyke sha I guess he should be probably married by now. He should pray that his children shouldn't bear the consequences of his past sins. His kind of people end up becoming pastors. Our Darling nonso's daughter now should be grown up prolly in her teens or still a kid.

Ending of the diary, I will explain everybody still present in the world...
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

OK
am waiting patiently... goodnight
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:01am On Aug 28, 2016
Aadetola1:
That isn't plausible enough,won't it hurt the recipient?

What do you wana argue about. picture the type of lady that did that...

Injury?...

The dicck of an Eight yr old might be smaller than my thumb..

Put it without fingers into your ears and check with it injures you.Do it slowly...
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 8:09am On Aug 28, 2016
mr bush hope u are a new creation nw
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ucnwafor(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=BiafraBushBoy post=48820941]I catch all dis silent viewers cheesy

I won't post the next page of the diary if i no get plenty likes sad

Food haff don

Girl360, Donpoker, Emperorlee, naniawini, countrygirl, Daeveed,
ucnwafor
Prinxxdave
rosalieene[/quote)babaly cummmmman update joor
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Countrygirl(f): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bro iyke don run leave im responsibility
Jarizod come and read biafra's story oo
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Countrygirl:
Bro iyke don run leave im responsibility

Jarizo.d come and read biafra's story oo
tanx jare kiss
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by CYFER(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Aadetola1:
I can't believe a dick can enter someone's ear!
How is that possible?
Help me ask diz dude o....We be like primary students
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

The day is already gone and there is no update yet
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
rosalieene:

The day is already gone and there is no update yet

Baby, I have not been feeling fine since today... sad embarassed

Tomorrow morning and the rest of the day will be a hit back to back embarassed

Trust me
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
[s]
CYFER:
Help me ask diz dude o....We be like primary students
[/s]

Even a cow will understand that concept of what I wrote. It means wild experiments were taking place.

You would have said the ear got pregnant.. because I bleeped it...

Don't let me kick you outta here with a big boot!!!

angry...

Write on this thread again angry

3 Likes

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jarizod:
tanx jare kiss

For my thread you dey kiss woman undecided angry

Return the kiss to her mouth cheesy
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ucnwafor(m): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Biafrabushboy how market nah
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

For my thread you dey kiss woman undecided angry

Return the kiss to her mouth cheesy
No vexx baba grin

countrygirl oya open ur mouth I return the kiss..they said it's not allowed here grin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Baby, I have not been feeling fine since today... sad embarassed
Tomorrow morning and the rest of the day will be a hit back to back embarassed
Trust me
Pele..... wish u a quick recovery
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Countrygirl(f): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jarizod:
No vexx baba grin

countrygirl oya open ur mouth I return the kiss..they said it's not allowed here grin
Lol don't mind bushboy joor, he's jealous

How are you?
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by NevetsIbot(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Biafranbushboy... Didn't know you write too. Loving the story tho
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Countrygirl:
Lol don't mind bushboy joor, he's jealous

How are you?
grin grin

Am fine dear..u?
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Countrygirl(f): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Fine, am going thru some diaries
Jarizod:
grin grin

Am fine dear..u?
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jarizod:
grin grin

Am fine dear..u?

Derail my thread and face sanction angry
Countrygirl:
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Biafranbushboy... Didn't know you write too. Loving the story tho

I don't write ooo cheesy...

I just wan say some things that I have been wishing to say cheesy... Thats it sha cheesy
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Countrygirl(f): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Derail my thread and face sanction angry
No vex
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
“Him”! Said Ali while pointing towards my direction

“Who is the him” Queried the principal

“The short one wearing black socks” Shouted Ali

“Mr man, come up here immediately” Shouted the principal

“Me or Him” I asked the principal

“You are very stupid! Come up here before I deal with you right from down there” The principal shouted with fury

As I made my way up the podium, there was huge laughter among the students. I was only thinking about what Mary would be thinking in her mind and what she will tell my mother at home.

I slowly walked up podium and sat on the floor with the other boys.

“We present to you the new rapists in our school today. They succeeded in defile a little girl and they all did it in turns” said the principal.

“Like I said before, I will use them as scape goats, before handing them over to the police” The principal concluded.

The principal handed over the canes to our P.H.E teacher who was the World Best Flogger as at that time, probably in the whole Enugu state. He could kill a lion by just flogging the lion. Rumor had it that he was almost rusticated from the school for flogging a boy till he became unconscious.

While the first boy made his way, he was laid on a ground and was given 25 stokes. The thing that baffled me was that he didn’t even shake while they were flogging him. He stood up to a very big applause from the crowd of students hailing him “Senior man oh”.

The second guy went, after 15 strokes, he was now feeling the effect but he still managed to keep his cool till the 25th stroke. He was also applauded like he just won a scholarship.

The third guy which is Ali went and collected his own. The number was roughly about 40 to 50 strokes because he was laughing while they were flogging him. The teacher had to stop because the principal ordered him to focus on the next person.

As I made my way to the flogging arena, I could smell death around. I have never been flogged with a strong cane, talk more of 25 strokes. I already had tears in my eyes before the main cane started.

"Why crying” The principal shouted.

“As small as you are, you connived with people old enough to be your father to commit rape” He shouted

“I didn’t rape anybody sir” I said almost crying out round

“I can’t even rape myself” I shouted while crying more profusely to the amusement of the group of students watching.

“Since you can’t rape yourself, how could you now rape a little girl in your class”? The principal said.

“Come on, lie down here before I increase the strokes to 30 or 40” the principal shouted

“Sir please, you can ask her if I raped her” I said while crying deeply

“She is not in school; her parents said she is in the hospital” The principal said

“When she comes, she will now explain better. But for now, lie down and receive your own” He said with a little anger

While I was reluctant to lie, I was being forced. I resisted a little bit, but with the help of two students that were called to help subdue me, I was easily subdued. I felt only the first seven strokes of the cane, only to find myself in the sick bay with water all over my body.

I woke up lying on the floor with student and staff all over me. I started to cry and begging that I wasn’t among the boys that raped her. I was later called to the principal’s office and I was told to bring my mum along while coming the next day.

Mary had already reached home before me and tabled what happened before my mum. I was called to explain what happen. I explained the part that I felt would give me the necessary sympathy needed.

Mummy followed me to school the next day, while the other boys didn’t even bring anybody while coming along. They were given their letter and handed over to the police after Amaka confirmed that they actually forced her to have sex with them.

My mummy with Amaka’s parents was sitting in principal’s office. I was already feeling sick and sweat dripping from my body.

“Sorry for keeping you all waiting. I actually called you because of the offence your son committed” The principal said.

“So we have decided to expel him from the school and allow the parents of the girl take the necessary legal action if they feel they want to” The principal said.

Admist the silence, a voice was heard.

“He didn’t rape me” Amaka said

“What did you say” My mummy asked, almost jumping towards Amaka’s mouth

“What”? The principal asked looking confused

“He wasn’t among those that raped me. He was even fighting them for me” Amaka said with tears

“But I thought you said they were four” Her mother asked

“The fourth person is not here and in the school” Amaka said while crying

My mother stood up with tears in her eyes while I tried consoling her. I also started crying after seeing mummy cry. It wasn’t a pleasant experience in the office of the principal. My mother vowed to deal with him and also the school management. We went out of the office and headed back home.

The next two days after I had missed school, we got a letter from the proprietor of the school, asking us to meet him in his office. Mummy had already inform daddy about the plan to sue the school and we had already contacted our family lawyer and was about moving on to the next level.

We visited the school the next day, and we met the proprietor in his office. After hearing our story and mine, he begged us and told us to drop the case. He promised to take necessary actions against the principal and also said that as part of the compensation plans, that I and mary won’t be paying the Third term school fees.

After much pleading from the proprietor and his wife, mummy decided to accept and promised to inform daddy about the decision. While we thanked the proprietor and his wife. I was given a Cold malt drink from the fridge while going, to keep myself cool.

I know you will be asking how come there was already a change of heart from Amaka when she came to school the next day right? Now look at what happened!

************I actually had sex with Amaka, but it wasn’t rape. I already convinced her to have sex with me and she agreed. But the issue was that while we were having our fun in the classroom, the senior students came and threatened me and her. They asked me to kneel down and asked me to face the wall while they mercilessly dealt with Amaka in their own way. I tried fighting to help her, but I was beaten blue black from the three of them.

After they finished, Amaka was weeping and ran home. “I suspected that they she would tell her parents about the whole issue, which she did actually: When I came to school the next day I wrote a letter to her friend and asked her to help me give to Amaka.

She asked me what happened and I told her the truth. Fact was that Amaka already told her mother that we were four that raped her because she felt I planned it with the other guys.

Chizoba passed the message across, and told her of an alternate lie on my behalf when Amaka informed her that she had already told her mother that we were four that Raped her. They were neighbors so they had access to each other and I got the response from Chizoba that everything went as planned very early the next day before I was beating black blue by the P.H.E teacher and the principal.******************************************

The next few days, the principal was sacked, and our VP Admin took over for the remainder of the term. I prepared massively for the Junior Waec and received a lot of home lesson.

To be frank with you, I was a master of expo and copying. I was the best in my class when it came to doing Expo.

Record has it that I was the only successful person to do Expo when the P.H.E teacher was our invigilator. I did marvelous thing when it came to copying and cheating in the Exam hall.

During Junior WAEC, I repeated the same feat. After the Exams, we had an after school party, where I had a reconciliation sex with Amaka. It was an emotional sex that made me remember till date. I paid her back for the good deeds she helped me with. School went on vacation, and it was holiday period.

CHAPTER 9

Mummy had taken up a Job in a faraway place, so Daddy had to reduce travelling so as to stay with us most times. The stigma of being called a rapist was much in school and I had to tell daddy. We decided that I needed to change school. I wrote the entrance exam of a military school because my Dad was getting scared of me day by day. So I waited for the result from the school.

Let me just confess, I didn’t wait for the result anxiously, because the admissions officer there was my Dad’s student. So I was already sure of getting admission LOL. Few days later, I heard that they have released the result of the Junior w.a.e.c we wrote. I went to school to collect mine.

When I reached school, I reunited with some old friends, laughed and collected my result. When I saw the result,

“Wow” I said to myself.

I rushed home and quickly showed the result to my father.

“OH MY GOD” My father screamed shocked

To Be Continued embarassed....

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Make I go take my drugs.. Enjoy and drop likes oo smiley

naniawini food haff set cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by NevetsIbot(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I don't write ooo cheesy...

I just wan say some things that I have been wishing to say cheesy... Thats it sha cheesy
You sha wanna runn your mouth abi....
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
NevetsIbot:
You sha wanna runn your mouth abi....

cheesy cheesy....

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Countrygirl:
same here! have read about 4 diaries already..nairalanders have cool diaries smiley

make we no derail biafrabushboy thread o in order to avoid sanction grin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Countrygirl(f): 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Make I go take my drugs.. Enjoy and drop likes oo smiley

naniawini food haff set cheesy
Thanks for the update......wishing you quick recovery
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Countrygirl(f): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jarizod:
same here! have read about 4 diaries already..nairalanders have cool diaries smiley

make we no derail biafrabushboy thread o in order to avoid sanction grin
Alright
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Countrygirl:
Thanks for the update......wishing you quick recovery

After you leave me follow Jariz.od angry

Just gerarahia abeg angry sad

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.