Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict (289628 Views)

A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict / Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by naniawini(f): 9:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Prinxxdave:
Naniawin where u dy ooo...................... Wahala don burst ooo
I'm ryt here! Boss cum update ooo
Wanna knw wat dat tin is grin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 9:18am On Aug 26, 2016
grin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
Some errors were recorded to keep the originality of the story in the diary in place. Please read from a neutral point of view.

[b]
“Don’t let me slap you” She shouted

“Who own this thing I brought out from your travelling bag” She yelled the more…

“I don’t know who kept it there na” I said almost crying

I was still trying to say another word before I got a destiny resounding slap that changed my ear drums for better. I held my face while crying before Bro Iyke came back.

‘What happened”? He asked me

“Mummy saw a girl’s pant in my bag and slapped me” I said still crying

‘Who owns the pant” He asked while laughing

That was when my brain had a flashback when the maid asked me where my travelling was so as to give me a gift. I explained to him; after having a good laugh at me, he decided to help me out. He later explained to mum how he wanted to buy a pant for Mary, but bought the wrong size and while cleaning the house, he mistakenly tucked it into my travelling bag. After much questioning, I was apologized to in a very awkward manner.

“Go and carry that Ice cream in the fridge and lick” Mummy said while standing at the door of my room.

“Next time, be a good boy” She said while leaving the room.

The night wasn’t such a pleasant one because Bro Iyke kept laughing at me and making me cry more. I have received slaps, but that one mummy gave to me was life changing.

Chapter 7
Staying with bro Iyke were moments that I cherished even till date. I like him not just as a cousin, but also as a friend. He taught me a lot, so whoever that reads this diary should bear that in mind. I remember telling bro Iyke about Nonso; the girl in our children church. He gave me the best method to catch her. We practiced it, and decided to go for it.
Let me tell you guys some Noteable things that happened in-between these periods:

• Driver was relieved of his Job because daddy traveled much and we were grown-ups now
• A family friend from our church started attending my school.
• Mary transferred to my school, She is in Jss3 while I am in jss2
• I am still in Children church, due to age.

Mummy started staying at home most times because she was now doing her full time Master’s degree program. So we were always attending missions (local name for evening fellowships in church) any day we had such meetings. I wasn’t enjoying at first it till I found out why I shouldn’t miss any fellowship day. Your guess is as good as mine; Nonso never miss such fellowship, so why should I miss!!

“You won’t believe that I saw Nonso in church today” I shouted out of excitement as I was telling Bro Iyke when I got home.

“Did you talk to her”? He asked smiling

“No, I was only winking at her” I replied “You know mummy is also in children church as a teacher” I said

“So what will you do now”? Bro Iyke asked

“I don’t know ooo…, that’s why am telling you na” I responded.

“Now here is the plan” bro Iyke said as he muttered some words to me with some diagrams on a piece of paper.

I waited for the next evening service like a prisoner waited for his next free meal. I dreamt of it, I thought of it, I saw visions of it and I Wanted it, finally it came. That Thursday, I was the first to prepare for mission and was hurrying the rest like I was the pastor to preach that evening. We finally got to church and I sat down, looking up and down for Nonso like I lost my lunch money for school. Finally she came but sat in a different row. I allowed darkness to fall before smuggling my way beside her

“I missed you” I said to Nonso

“Did you bring anything for me”? She said “So how did you now miss me”? She asked quietly

“Just know I miss you so much” I said more confidently

“Hmmm… okay, let me believe you” She said.

“Can I rest on your legs” I said while smiling…

“What do you want to do while resting on it”? She asked smiling.

“Don’t worry, let me rest first” I said while smiling quietly

“I hope your mummy won’t see you” She said

It was night already; I immediately bent my head on Nonso’s laps. I stayed there for a few seonds before tinkling her laps with my fingers. I knew she was feeling it because of the way she moved her laps in slow sucessions. I did it for a few seconds before making way to her panties; she kept feeling the reaction before binging up an idea bro iyke already gave me.

“Do as if you want to urinate in that bush, I will join you” She said

“Brilliant” I said within me

“Okay, make sure you come ooo…” I whispered to her ears while giving her a small peck.

I immediately collected permission from our teacher and made way for the bush. After urinating I waited for some seconds before I saw Nonso walking stylishly towards me. Her sight quickly made me respond to stimulus and all I wanted was just a taste of what she carried. Immediately she came closer; I grabbed her and kissed her, before arranging her of the bush ground. As I split her panties apart and tried forcing my thing into hers, there was no way forward because it was too tight. So we just romanced and carefully joined up with others before church dismissed.

I and Nonso’s romance every evening service became something continuous. I hear the preaching of how God loves little children but it never sank into my ears.

“Maybe God should wait till I grow up” I always say to myself.

I finally told Bro Iyke about my inability to enter into Nonso but he told me that I needed help.

“What help”? I asked him

“An expert needs to help you” He said

“Who is now the expert”? I asked confused

“I of course; I will help you open it and you will always enjoy it” Bro Iyke said with smiles.

“No problems” I said to him

The next time we met in church during our “BUSH” fellowship, I convinced Nonso to come to our house that I bought gifts for her. She agreed and we fixed a date.

On this faithful day, Nonso came around. Bro Iyke asked me to go buy Crush drink for her; I dashed off faster than a bird. I came back and gave the drink to Bro Iyke; he asked me to go and stay with Nonso in the palour. Few minutes, he arrived with the drink in a cup and gave all of them to Nonso. I tried tasting the drink, but he jokingly told me to allow our visitor enjoy her drink.

Few minutes later, I noticed Nonso was complaining of feeling sleepy; I was angry that she wanted to sleep so early but Bro Iyke told me to allow her sleep. When she slept, Bro Iyke gave me money and asked me to go buy a pain reliving drug from the chemist. While I was still trying to know what was happening, I heard cries from the room where I and Bro iyke always sleep. I tried going back, but I didn’t want to disobey bro Iyke.

I bought the drug and came back, Nonso was still half asleep. Bro Iyke ordered me to pull, I objected at first but he became angry and asked me to remove my cloth or he beats the hell out of me.

“I don’t want to do again” I told him

“Now raise her legs” He shouted gently

I did as I was told and he showed me where to put it. Nonso was still shaking her head even in her sleep, and I noticed that her thing was having some red particles around it. I did as bro iyke ordered me before seeing tears rolling from the eyes of nonso.
When she finally woke up fully, she asked me what I did to her while she was touching round her body. I tried explaining, but she started crying, wore her cloths and left the house.

I couldn’t sleep that night, and I hated Bro iyke so much.

“What’s wrong with you” He asked me we a strange look

“Nothing, I am fine” I said while trying to hide my tears

“I know you are not, but let me explain to you” He said

“If you don’t want mummy to know who owns that pant, and what happened in Lagos, you better do as I say: You understand”. He asked

“Yes I do” I said while crying slowly.

“Now clean your eyes” He ordered

“Okay” I said while cleaning my eyes with my polo

He said a lot to me that night, he even went ahead to explain to me that a time would come when this same Nonso will kick me out like a piece of rag. He told me never to let a girl make me cry.

“They are all sex materials and you should see them as such” He said

“When you get a girlfriend, treat her well but always make sure you have sex with her” He continued

“Not every boy will tell you this, but as you grow always remember that you can have sex with any girl” He concluded.

Those words sank deep into my brains and memory. Even as I write this diary, I know someone will ask me why I believed bro Iyke. Right, let me explain.

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. I frequently had sex with Nonso. In most cases, she requested for it. I gave her things ranging from Money to gifts and wrote her letters all the time.

Then there came a time another family started attending our district church. They were so rich and had their children were seen as gods in the children church. I noticed that wheneven I came to church late, Nonso was always sitting close to Joshua.
Joshua was the last Boy in their family of four. The closeness continued till I started asking Nonso why she loves sitting close to Joshua instead of me.

“I hate people that don’t bring drivers to church” She said to me

“But we had a driver before na” I tried explaining “My Daddy is not around that is why we can’t have a driver” I explained

“Can you give me twenty naira to buy Choco Candy while going home”? She requested

“I have finished my money. Didn’t I buy for you when I came to church” I said with a sad face

“I am talking about now and not past tense” She replied harshly

“Joshua is my new friend and I like him so much” “Do you know how much he gave me now”? She asked

“He gave me thirty naira” She replied herself

“But I like you a lot, please don’t leave me for Joshua” I said almost crying

“I don’t like you again, maybe you will find someone that likes you and like her back” She replied while about leaving back to her seat.

I stood there looking like someone that failed his common entrance exam. I wrote her lots of letters and even sent friends to help me beg her, but all to no avail. That was how Nonso was gone!!

Bro Iyke was not quite helpful during this period. I was always crying, but didn’t want mummy to notice. So all he did was make me cry more by remembering all the moments I told him about nonso.

“Didn’t I tell you”? He said while laughing

“You caused it!!!” I said crying bitterly

“It was that thing you did to her that made her leave” I said still crying

“Girls will always be girls. You should be happy you had sex with her before she left” He said before leaving the room.

After a while, Bro Iyke said I should find other girls to make myself happy. Everyday became a day for having sex as long as the chance was right.

Bro Iyke would help me bring a girl to the house and ask me to do what I want with her. The excitement, the joy and the fun was almost equal to nothing. Some days, he brought girls from his polytechnic and ask me to watch while he had sex with them. Some days he will give me an opportunity to be touching the girl while he was having sex with them.

I started failing woefully at school, but managed to get promotion to Jss3. But that didn’t stop me and bro Iyke to continue with our friendship. Bro Iyke started teaching secondary children in our estate and majority of his students were girls. We had sex with most of them together: The only exceptions were those that were still young and tender.

I saw him wearing a rubber like substance round his pen1s, and I requested for mine, he told me that it was not yet time to wear such.

“When you get to the bridge, you will cross yours” He always said.

Bro Iyke became my Cousin, Brother, Mentor, Sex mate and anything “Good” in Life. He was always there for me while we conquered all territories.

I remember sleeping with Twin sisters at the same time. Both of them were virgins and Bro Iyke got them “Normal” state (He always called virgin girls Abnormal) before I took over from him. If I start writing about all the exploits in our estate, my little book won’t be able to contain it. Incase you see this book and read about me, just know that it was one of my best period in life.

Chapter 8

“You are lying. Are you”? Bro iyke shouted

“I swear bro, I heard it live and clear from her friend” Mary said while laughing

“They said her belle will soon start coming out” Mary continued.

All these were the words that woke me up that Saturday morning. I rushed outside like a rat…

“What happened” I asked mary

“Amebo” Go and sleep my friend

“Please na, tell me” I begged with passion.

After few begging, Mary broke the news

“She is pregnant” Said Mary

“Who”?? I asked with my eyes wide open shocked

To be continued sad
[/b]

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2016
I catch all dis silent viewers cheesy

I won't post the next page of the diary if i no get plenty likes sad

Food haff don

Girl360, Donpoker, Emperorlee, naniawini, countrygirl, Daeveed,
ucnwafor
Prinxxdave
rosalieene

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
It's Nonso
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Smellymouth: 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy, you better continue this sweet gist oo.. grin cheesy

Or else, I will send thunder.. Why you go pause na?

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
hehehehe... biafrabushboy, Nonso is pregnant abi
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Countrygirl(f): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Biafra continue ohh!.....nonso don carry belle
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Prinxxdave: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
Biafrabushboy come and continue oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
BiafraBushBoy, you better continue this sweet gist oo.. grin cheesy

Or else, I will send thunder.. Why you go pause na?

Jesu... wetin carry you come here??..

Go back romance my friend...

Abeg, we no need crowd here. Na why I carry am come literature section...

lol
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Smellymouth: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Jesu... wetin carry you come here??..

Go back romance my friend...

Abeg, we no need crowd here. Na why I carry am come literature section...

lol

Abegee,i am enjoying it..

Comean arrest me na.. grin

Kwantinue baba.. cheesy
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
The names published were done with the right permission. Names omitted couldn't be reached smiley
Nairaland changes some vulgar wors, so not my fault... Bear with the onwer cheesy

[b]
“Your wife Nonso na” Mary whispered

“And I heard she is coming to the house to see mummy” Mary added.

“What!!” I shouted

“Is it mummy that impregnated her”?? Bro iyke joked

We barely finished the statement before we saw three uninvited guests opened our gate and met us outside. Everyone readjusted while I dashed into our room and headed for cover. Truth be told, I didn’t hear the conversations till I was summoned.

“Is it true what they are talking about”? Mummy asked me

“What are they talking about”? I replied, putting up a confused face

“Did you and Nonso enter any form of Touch Touch”? Mummy asked

“God forbid” I shouted!!

“I will never do such with any girl till I get married, that’s what the bible said” I quoted

Everywhere went silent. Eyes moved and stared at each other. I realized my first statement made an impact and I decided to continue.

“She was my friend in Sunday school, but she later told me that Joshua is asking her to be her boyfriend” I replied explaining like a teacher

“Which Joshua”? Nonso’s mum asked surprised

“The one that entered youth church recently” I answered

“This girl has finished me ooo…” Nonso’s mum shouted

“How old are you”? Nonso’s dad asked calmly

“I am almost 13” I replied

“Have you ever had anything bad to do with Nonso”? He asked once more

“No sir, I don’t do bad things because God hates it” I replied like our children pastor “But I was her friend helping her in the bible quiz sometimes, before she said she wants to start visiting Joshua’s house” I said with all calmness

“Mummy all he said is not…” Nonso tried saying quickly before a Ghost slap interrupted the nonsense speech she was about giving.

“Sorry for the embarrassments mummy” Nonso’s mum said to my mum while they prepared to take their leave.

“Please take it easy and treat the case with wisdom” My mother said calmly before withdrawing into the house.

The truth was that I derived joy mentioning Joshua’s name as the person responsible for the pregnancy. It gave me joy seeing Nonso shed tears. But as I write this diary, I also wish she never left me. Maybe when I grow in future and become big, she would be my wife. But it is all over for now.

That night was extremely cold and it came with mixed emotions. I remember Nonso and Imagined how the baby would be like. It is funny, isn’t it??
All the fun I caught in this our new estate, I can’t really explain them in this diary. I couldn’t explain the amount of girls that I had sex with. Most of them were from Bro Iyke’s school. They were so fantastic with me. Most time, my prick stayed in their mouths than where it is actually supposed to be. Most time they called my prick a cigarette. Who cares? I just kept enjoying myself.

Days turned to weeks; I invited some girls from my school to Bro Iyke’s friend’s house. I was one of the youngest in my class. Most of the girls were looking bigger but they don’t care because I buy the break food and dash them money.
When they reached the house, I was greeted like a big man by Bro mike’s friend. His name is Christian. Christian has a cool house with T.V and Video player and a small fridge. They sat down, and I was gisting with them before Christian went outside. I didn’t know what he did, but few minutes later, I saw Bro Iyke.

They started drinking some beer with the girls. I wanted to taste, but he asked me not to. So I managed my Crush drink. Few minutes later, the girls were laughing so hard and dancing almost naked but I thought it was normal till when they almost got themselves naked. Bro Christian and Bro Iyke too them inside the room and all I could hear were sound and shouts with different tones. I probably left them to enjoy their self.

After a while, they asked me to go home so as not to create suspicion at home. I did as I was told and rushed home.

The next day, I saw the girls at school; they smiled at me all through in class and later passed me a letter through a note book. I stayed after school as the letter stated and waited patiently for them; they came and we went to a class; they removed their cloths and asked me to remove mine.

“You will do to us what you did yesterday again” The first girl said

“I enjoyed it well” Said the second girl

“Wow” I said actually confused

They immediately started handling with my penis, while I headed straight to theirs. I finally inserted my prick into their hole and started going in and out while the other waited. I took turns to do same to both of them before we finally decided to start going home. I bounced home feeling like I was flying above the sky. I write this because the moment I reach home, it feels like I did nothing and I hunger for more.
We started having problems with owner of our compound after daddy claimed that talks to buy the house were not successful. So daddy started making plans to relocate to another place. I heard of it, but I wasn’t informed well; so I allowed them do their thing.

Since I knew about our imminent departure, I made sure I touched or had sex with any available girl in the neighborhood.

“They will miss my dick” I always say to myself after each victory recorded.

Chapter 9
Ten months later, we were moving over to our new house in the suburbs’ of Enugu state. Daddy built the house himself so we moved into the area like Kings, Queen and Prince with princesses. It wasn’t an ideal environment, but Nature was at its peak. I have never been to any part of Nigeria so I don’t know where I will compare it to. It was more like a rural area with little children playing Naked in the streets, pushing their tires up and down the rough street road.

A lot of unknown girls and boy welcomed us and helped us push the load into the house. I was having a good glance for any good target. Any of the girls I greeted seemed so excited.

“Maybe this is cannan land” I whispered to bro iyke.

“Seems so” He said in a low tone and we laughed together.

“Obi, Iyke!!” Mummy yelled our names

Ma!! Ma!! We chorused together as we headed down to the parlor

“Have you heard about nonso”? Mummy asked

“No…” I replied while bro iyke was looking

“She has delivered of a girl” Mummy said

“Wow” Bro Iyke said.

“The parents ran a DNA test and checked it with Joshua, and it wasn’t corresponding” Mummy said angry

“And they said…” angry shocked cry

To be continued
[/b]

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Alhajipablo(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2016
The son of man was here.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Alhajipablo:
The son of man was here.

Wetin you dey find cheesy grin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Abegee,i am enjoying it..

Comean arrest me na.. grin

Kwantinue baba.. cheesy

Food yaff done
Prinxxdave:
Biafrabushboy come and continue oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
rosalieene:
hehehehe...
biafrabushboy, Nonso is pregnant abi
Countrygirl:
Biafra continue ohh!.....nonso don carry belle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Alhajipablo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Wetin you dey find cheesy grin
Lol, I came to read d autobiography of Biafrabushboy
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Alhajipablo:
Lol, I came to read d autobiography of Biafrabu.shboy

Na so cheesy cheesy
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by viktohmarkz(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2016
OP come and update oh
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by olatex25(m): 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2016
He got nofin 2 b afraid of, he s stil 13yrs... Weldone bro.. Kip it cumin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
viktohmarkz:
OP come and update oh

cheesy cheesy... I just updated few minutes ago na... it is not fiction, so I am trying to convert the words and how it is written to make it interesting a little bit cheesy

I no sabi write na cheesy
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2016
chai....iyke is a father.
ride on boss,I am enjoying every bit of it
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Daeveed(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Na Iyke Daughter Oh
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by CYFER(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2016
Dey dere dey whine ursef....True Life story my Foot

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by EmperorLee(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2016
CYFER:

undecided undecided
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by naniawini(f): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Iyke is in soup
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by rosalieene(f): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2016
Brother Iyke don score goal be that.
magymagz are you reading this.
signor5
onyi225
banky99
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2016
CYFER:

Then carry yourself commot the thread na...

Negative dude...

Were you forced to read?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Lemme guess, bro iyke converted d free kick success fully
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Prinxxdave: 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Aadetola1(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
I can't believe a dick can enter someone's ear! How is that possible?
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
Aadetola1:
I can't believe a dick can enter someone's ear!
How is that possible?

Bring a boy of 7 or 8 years old and check if it can cool
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2016
“They want to just do a check on you” Mummy said laughing

“Hope it won’t be painful oo…” I asked

“hahahaha… I don’t know oooo” mummy said while smiling.

Few days later, Bro iyke informed us of his decision to travel for his work experience like he explained. Mummy asked him if he will come back and finish his HND, but he said he will think about it.

Bro Iyke was set and ready to go; the night before we just stayed in the room and ruminated on how we did our things together, had fun, played and how he was also beating me sometimes. Well I didn’t talk about the punishments and beatings Bro Iyke gave to me sometimes because it is not related to the essence I am keeping this diary. But when it came to beating and flogging, he never hesitated to dish it out appropriately.

I allowed tears flow freely from my eyes as we talked about so many things that nigh.

“Always remember you are the man, no girl should control or have your heart” Bro Iyke said

“You will grow up to become a big boy, so have fun and never let emotions becloud your sense” He concluded.

As he waved goodbye very early that morning, I ran into the room feeling dejected, sad, emotional and confused. I couldn’t explain the feeling but I knew I wasn’t alright.

Few days later, I was cleaning up my room, and I saw a neatly tucked letter in one of my most cherished novels I always read.

“If you ever see this paper, help me greet Nonso and her Baby girl. My heart is always with them”

I was confused as to why he would write a letter just for Nonso and her baby. Just then I remembered when I asked him

“Why didn’t you use that rubber thing you always wear before having sex with Nonso”

“I don’t use it on abnormal girls” Bro iyke said.

Just then, I started having a loud laugh that I almost invited intruders into the room where I am.

Days turned to weeks into months and I was progressing at school in a rather Negative manner. I was falling from Grace to Bottom Grass. People I taught in Jss2 started teaching me in Jss3 third term. All this never bothered me because I was living the good life.

I haven’t fully blended yet in our new environment because of language barrier. Lots of beautiful girls to my taste, old and “fresh” from my perspective; but couldn’t communicate with English and I couldn’t speak Igbo too so who will make the move?

“Hey” “Ssssssss” I heard while coming back from school one day

I turned around to know if I were the person being called, and then I beheld an angel like fair matured girl calling me while she was running to catch up with me.

‘Sorry, I no know your name, that is why I keep calling you like that” she mumbled her grammar.

I told her my name and she told me hers while we were walking down the road.

‘Shea it is you people that pack enter this street shebi” She asked

“Yea” I responded quietly.

“Any problems” I asked

“No… no problem” She said

“Just that I saw you people the day you came in” She said

“But you didn’t help us pack our load” I said jokingly

“I was aflaid to come close” She responded.

Your name is Chika Shebi”? “Before I forget” I asked

“Yes” she said ‘But you can also call me Chi baby” She said smiling

We laughed together as we approached my house; she pointed few blocks away and showed me her house. We said goodbye while I headed home.

“If you hear your name, you come out of the Assembly line and come and stay here” The principal fumed

“I have warned against the issue of sexual immorality in this school, but students still think I am joking. I will use the names of people I will call out as scape goats so that others will learn from it and know that we are in this school to learn and not keep boyfriends and girlfriends”
The principal said with much anger while holding on to a super long cane.

Chinaza Opara

Ali Mohammed

Kenneth Uzoego

“Where are the people I am calling” The principal shouted as they slowly and fearfully walked up to meet him.

“These three boys raped a girl in Jss3 and said they will kill her if she ever report the matter to the school authority. Let us know how they will
kill her when they will be in the police cell” The principal said.

The whole assembly was like a grave yard; just then we saw some non-uniformed men walk up to meet the principal.

“The men are police people from the Enugu state CID, and after flogging these boys, they will all be arrested and taken to the station” Said the principal.

“Is there any other person I forgot to call that you know”? Principal asked the three of them

They mute for a while; as the flogging was about to commence,

“Yes!!! There is someone you didn’t call” Ali shouted

“Who”? “Point him” Shouted the principal

“Him”! Said Ali while pointing shocked

To be continued... I am not feeling too fine. Mosquito haff bite me angry

I have attached some facebook posts and Chat that involved my Honorable Bro Iyke cheesy

8 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.