Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Memo Of A Male Sex Addict - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict (289271 Views)

A Male Child Is More Beneficial Than A Female Child In Nigeria(see Why) / Diary Of A Stingy Sex Addict / Diaries Of A Sex Addict Pt1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Daeveed(m): 3:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
U Own Dan Finish B Dhat Oh...
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
Donpoker9:
Lol, hw did u do the magic of knowing their birth month and day?

I wouldn't call it a Trick, But it is learned....

Read it from one Old book my father had...

Writing by a Magician.
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ROYH(m): 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2016
Mrlemuel:
Oya Oya, Mk Una Cm Read Diz Fabuluos stori By Biafrabushboy. A.K.A Generalbush, Tgold1, Royh, Theblessedman, Smartestpopqueen... #TEAM_HERO
i Don Land, Walahi, i go read dix to mama cum
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by olatex25(m): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
As in both of u stand up.. Lobatan...
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2016
generalbush:

I wouldn't call it a Trick, But it is learned....
Read it from one Old book my father had...
Writing by a Magician.

meself wan learn am
how e go be na?
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2016
Donpoker9:

meself wan learn am
how e go be na?
Go find the book buy na... lol
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Daeveed(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
Donpoker9:

meself wan learn am
how e go be na?
Me Sef Wan 4lw Learn Oh
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 8:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
generalbush:

Go find the book buy na... lol

Lol just reason me one or two
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Daeveed:
Me Sef Wan 4lw Learn Oh

lol generalbush hw e go be na
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
Donpoker9:

Lol just reason me one or two
its not difficult if you know the rules...
I can't teach you online... You don't need to subtract or add anything...
it is weird if you know it... person wey you do am fit just faint... lol
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
Donpoker9:

lol generalbush hw e go be na
under one condition, una go swear oath...
No other person will know.. na only me and my popsi know am for Nigeria oo...
Am serious... lol
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2016
generalbush:

under one condition, una go swear oath...
No other person will know.. na only me and my popsi know am for Nigeria oo...
Am serious... lol

Lol oya na backyard tinx
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
generalbush:

its not difficult if you know the rules...

I can't teach you online... You don't need to subtract or add anything...

it is weird if you know it... person wey you do am fit just faint... lol

Lol oga i must learn dis tin
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Countrygirl(f): 7:06am On Sep 04, 2016
Donpoker9:

Lol oga i must learn dis tin
Magician! i dey hail oo!

#following
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by OpenGames: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 7:51am On Sep 04, 2016
Lol........ grin
Countrygirl:
Magician! i dey hail oo!

#following
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ROYH(m): 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lemme start 4rm page 0
BUSTED CITIZEn
thelonemedic(m), baser02(m) and 1 guest(s)
Comment And Say Cheap Thank Your For Our Dear OP, Don't Be A Ghost When You Never Die, Practice Makes Perfection They Say, Being A Ghost While Life Is Still Their Surely Means One Thing, So My Guys, *giving Them "commenting pills" Start Showing The Work Of My Pills grin
[size=90pt]DA UNDISPUTED
#T34M H3RO
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Tgold1(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2016
Both of you Stand up.......
They Were busted aS rOyh dey burst citizenS.

OOok
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
I almost peeped on my trouser at the sound of the voice. All the excitement went off immediately, only to turn back and see my beloved niggar David and his own girl staring at us and laughing. I asked him with anger how he knew about such a place, he told me I told him.

“When”? I asked with a low voice

“Inside church na” He replied.

Well, there was no much time for argument; we quickly resumed our play before, David also took his girl to a corner and probably did what they were supposed to do. During the day; we were in the church, and during Night period, we stayed in our hideout to do something we loved doing.

Camping was fun, I and Grace had the best of time and it was something I felt necessary I should put down. After the camp meeting, she expected I get to always come see her but she was no longer part of my plans. She played her role just for the camp, and after camping it was all over.
*************************************************************************************************************************

Holiday period was over, and I am now in a new class (Ss2). I knew nothing else would push me away from the school apart from the National 3rd term exams we always have. I became a terror in the class and terrorized both Student and Teachers. I sought the backings of the old men in the class, to enable have enough back up. Any girl I toasted that didn't fall for me, became an outcast in the class.

I came to school the next day and wanted to pass the gate as usual but never knew that there have been a Major shuffling of Army men in the gate

"Who you be"? The army man asked surprised

"I am a student" I replied jokingly

"Who dey follow you laugh" The man asked while landing a slap on my face

That was when my eye sight became clearer as to notice that I knew no one right there. I had to go back to my normal state

"Sir please don't be offended" I said while holding my face and shedding small tears

"As I was coming to school, a motorbike jammed me, so they took me to the hospital before I came to school" I said with a crying face

"When doctor say you go die" The man asked with an angry face while twisting my ears

"He said I will not die, that I am okay" I said with a mild groan of pain

"na lie!! you must die. If motorcycle no kill you, na me go kill you" The man said while the other where laughing.

He pulled my shirt and one of my sandal, asked me to do the legendary from jump from the gate to the class while he supervised. I reached the class with just my short, singlet and a sandal on my leg. It wasn't something new because it is a normal tradition for defaulters in the school.

Then I realized that I needed to establish a new friendship with the greatest fear in school(Military). I asked my friends what we are going to do.

"I fear Army man pass Aids ooo" Emeka shouted

"My Hand no dey" Chibuzor said

But then Kenneth told me that he has noticed how the military man always looks and want to talk to fumi. So we should use her as an exchange gift. I always knew military men loves young girls, so I decided to play along.

Oga John was a cheif Staff Sgt and was one of the highest ranked junior officers. His opinion was always the final at the gate and among all the soldiers always flogging the hell out of us. From his look, he looked very young, so I guess he isn't married.

"Can you fvck him"? I asked Fumi

"It's not possible na" She said

"Hahahahaha" I gave out a loud alongside Kenneth

"Baby, I belong to only you and I can fuvk only you" Fumi said to kenneth.

"I know, but in this case, we need an Army man to cover for us anytime we commit" Kenneth told Fumi

"So I should accept his friendship and sleep with him" Fumi asked Kenneth

"Yea" Kenneth replied very mean

It took a while to convince her, and she made preparations for the act. Anytime Oga John came to class, he always wanted to laugh with Fumi and touch her. We knew the plan was getting close, but we wanted it faster. After school one day, Fumi approached Oga John in his small Office near the gate, she entered the office and wasted a whole lot of time. We knew it had happened, but we told her that she should make a special request for us.

'Did you tell him" I asked Fumi while we were going home

"Yes... but that man can fvck ooo" She shouted while laughing too

"Leave fvck first, did you tell him" I asked again

"Yes, he said two of you should come see him tomorrow so that he can talk with you people" Fumi said..

"Alright no problems" I said while bouncing up happily.

I kissed fumi and Comfort goodnight and greeted Kenneth before heading back home.

The next day, I came very early and waited for the rest in class, after the first two period, I and kenneth headed straight for Oga John's office.

"Goodmorning sir" We greeted

"How can I help two of you"? He asked

"Emm... Fumi said you wanted to see us" I responded.

"The girl that came to your office yesterday" Kenneth added..

"Oh Oh Oh Oh... I remember now. Sit down" He told us

"I have heard what Fumi said, and I am going to do it, but the thing is that you people will help me with something" He said with a little smile

"Whats that Sir"? Kenneth asked while I kept my fingers crossed. I knew he wanted a bargain of the devil

"You will provide me with beautiful, matured girls in your classes and in the school" Oga John said

"What"? I shouted

"No problems Sir" Kenneth objected

"Anytime you are in problem, just call me and I will help out. As far as say na my Junior for this Army" Oga John said

"Thank you sir" Kenneth said while I mumbled through mine.

As we left the office, I knew we were just finished with the assignment given to us. I was wondering where we would get the girls to be giving to Oga John. But Kenneth brought up a plan which I felt was nice.

We were always missing in class; wandering from one school block to another, looking for girls to chyke. Kenneth wasn't so cute, and he was always broke, so that made our job a little difficult. For the first period of time, i had to give Oga John comfort to have sex with and also Fumi went back again to him. I decided to use our influence to get the ladies.

"Somebody should write names of noise makers for me" Oga John shouted in our class

"Sir let me do it" Everybody was shouting

"You!" Oga John said pointing at me "Give me twenty names"

"No problems sir" I responded sharply.

That was just the beginning. I succeeded in writing the names of fifteen girls and about seven boys in my class. When Oga John came back, he gave them the punishment of either digging a pit 6ft deep or clear a very large area of land filled with Stubborn grass. They were devastated with that caliber of punishment and the truth was that you could not report to anyone.

Most of the bigger girls came to me and was trying to solicit for help, I listened to their case one after the other, and gave them various dates to meet with I and Kenneth.

"You know what I want, so give it to me and you will never clear grass again in this school or get flogged" I said to each of them on separate days.

"What do you want"? Was always their question

"Lets have sex after school, and you are free till you graduate" I said to them

Most of the highly matured ones agreed and other were forced into agreement after two days in the field and missing classes.

I took Ifunaya to the primary section of the school after school and we entered a class, alongside Kenneth. We kissed her together and was opened up her cloths before we heard.

"So this is was you people came to school to do" Oga John said behind us

"I am very sorry sir" Ifunaya said with crying face.

He quickly asked us to kneel down and threatened to take us to the guard room in the barracks and also get us expelled. Ifunaya was already crying and weeping while we knelt down.

"Stop crying" He said to Ifunaya

"Two of you, get outside and wait for me" He said to us.

We quickly carried ourself and went outside to wait for what we knew would already happen.

"I told you it would work" Kenneth said to me

"You be theif" I said to Kenneth smiling

We could already hear some mild shouting and crying with a feminine voice and I knew it was happening. But how did Oga John find us?

****************We had already discussed with him on how to set the girls up, so we told him the time and the location he would come around and catch us red handed. So as not to allow the girls involved to set us up or report us. That was how he caught us on duty********

The same thing kept happening among all the interested girls while the Good ones were serving their punishment and they were good to go. We met in class and act like we don't even know each other's name, but after school, we always meet somewhere nice and lovely. I and Kenneth became Oga John's personal friends and we were always happy. Most of the girls he slept with always came back on request and also extended some of their Body gift to us. What a nice way to learn at school.

To Be Continued... smiley

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ucnwafor(m): 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
More update mehn!!
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Donpoker9(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
nawa oooh, and no condom self

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Ultimategeneral: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
chai!! Wonders she has ended
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by naniawini(f): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Donpoker9:
nawa oooh, and no condom self
seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Daeveed(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
I Fear Army Pass AIDs....Haha #Lol
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Fidelismaria: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Na Aids Go Kill U Last
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2016
Taking time out to Celebrate a wonderful reader *Rosalieene*
HBD dear...
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by HMZi: 9:55am On Sep 06, 2016
Na 2 adapt am to screenplay o.....
Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 1:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
During this period of sex and fun, my academics wasn't a piority; no pity that I failed woefully in my first term. In the second term, it became worse. I had created a kind of dynasty in the classroom, either you comply or you are forced to. I was threatened alot of times by people who felt that I shouldn't be in control of the class; but who cares?

Just before the 2nd term exams, I knew that it was gonna be another round of failing and it doesn't really bother me. All I wanted was to create an impression for myself. I told Comfort, Kenneth and Fumi that our main aim should be passing the 3rd term national exam of my school, and not this nonsense school exam. I started working on a plan on how to make sure we pass. I knew it would be difficult for me because I remember the words of my English teacher

"You will need to write heaven and earth to pass my Exam" Our English teacher told me with a very sad face. But why did she say that?

We were asked to write the names of teachers who can't teach very well; and trust me, I connived with other people in class openly to write Geography teacher and English teacher. I never knew how she got the information, and I know she will pay back.

It was 2nd term exams, and it was moving smoothly. I, Comfort, Kenneth and Fumi as usual was on the same row but we had a new member. He repeated Ss2 because he failed the 3rd term national exams of our school. Nobody wanted to associate with him so I decided to bring him into the group.

"You have a girlfriend" I asked him in class one day

"No, I don't have a girlfriend" He said while laughing

"Would you like to have" I asked him with a smile

"Do you want to give me"? He asked while laughing harder

"If you want, I will give you" I said to him

"Oya I want" He said with a little smile

"Meet me after school" I said to him, while leaving his desk to mine.

After school, I reasoned with one of my faithful girls to help me service a friend.

'What is his name"? Ifunaya asked

"Onyia" I replied

"I can't sleep with a classmate oo" She said looking disgusted

"Maybe you want to fail shea"? I asked her with a little anger

"Nooo..." She shouted while laughing

"Then do what you have to do" I said to her. "Normal place after school" I said while leaving

We met at another location to avoid Oga John, so I introduced Onyia to Ifunaya while Kenneth was laughing

"Are you a Virgin" Ifunaya asked Onyia

"Yes" he said while bending his face

"Do you release sperm"? She asked him

"I don't know" He said

"Leave plenty talk and sleep with him na... Stop wasting time" I shouted at Ifunaya

"He is shy na... Will I force his thing into my own"? She shouted back

Finally, we got the two of them together; but the funny thing was that instead of hearing a feminine voice, we were hearing a masculine shout. We were just laughing outside the classroom, while Onyia was shouting everywhere. After the sex, we told him the agreement!

"You will read maths very well and supply for us next tomorrow" I said to him

"I will read English and supply for you all" I said to the rest of the team

"The rest of you should find the remaining subjects to read and help out" I said finally.

Everybody agreed to the plan while we headed home. I succeeded in preparing well for the English exam and played my part well. During the day of the mathematics exam, we were ushered into our seats and the Exam started.

"Do you know it"? I asked him

"Yea, perfect" Onyia said

"Good, lets go" I said to him.

We wrote the exam so well that after the exams, he was telling me that he drew inspiration form the thing that happened yesterday.

'That's how we do our things here" I said to him.

When the results came out, It was fantastic.

I Failed 2nd term because I failed English. Every other person passed. I already knew by the way

We went for our Easter vacation and I met Grace at the camp meeting again. We resumed from where we stopped the other time. I don't want to explain much because you already know what was happening between us.

After that, we resumed back at school for our 3rd term. During the Monday morning assembly of the 2nd week, our names were called on the assembly ground. We went up the stage with fear and trembling. I was more afraid because my dressing was totally incomplete.

"These students I called are going to receive an award from me" The commandant started

"This is the first time in the history of this school for students to get up to 98,97,96,95 percent in a mathematics exam. So this morning, I want all of you to put your hands together for them" The commandant shouted

As they were clapping, I simply waved my hands to the school crowd amidst shouts of my "Guy Name" renting the air. I was simply feeling the moment. After the shouting and the clap went down, the commandant continued...

"After collecting their cash prize and gifts, They will be the ones to represent the school in the Cowbell mathematical competition" The commandant shouted. "I know they will make us proud" He said

"What"? I shouted midly.

Just then, I noticed a mild laugh from the section where my classmates were standing. I knew it was something else.

After collecting our cash prize and a standing ovation was given to us by class mates, we started thinking of the next thing to do.

"I no sabi maths ooo" Kenneth shouted

"Lets go tell commandant that somebody helped us" Ifunaya said

"Tell Who" I shouted "Do you want him to collect the money back"? I asked her with anger

"So what do we do"? Onyia said

"How did you even answer those question correctly"? Fumi asked Onyia

"She repeated a past question she gave my set last year" He said laughing

"Chineke ooo" Comfort shouted.

Just then, there was a general laughter.

"And you collected free sex from me" Ifunaya said while laughing

"On the day of the mock competition, I am not coming to school; Even if i come, I will claim I am sick" I told them my own plan.

"Me too ooo..." the others chroused. grin

On the D-day, Fumi, Kenneth, Ifunaya and Onyia missed school; Comfort wasn't in class, I came to school and spent all day at the sick bay. I didn't know how the sorted out their maths competition, but all I know was that another set of intelligent people took over.

We didn't cause much trouble in school, because we wanted to prepare well for the 3rd term Inter school exams we had. It was one of the criteria for screening people who are not qualified to represent the school in the Senior Waec exams.

During the inter school exams, we sat according to our surnames and that meant that I and my crew wouldn't be sitting together. It wasn't fun but I always prayed they passed. A huge mistake happened during the exams; they registered me for the technical drawing exam which I had no knowledge of. I entered the exam hall with the hope of copying from someone; but immediately I entered, I was ushered to the front seat where the Invigilators were seated. I looked at heaven, I looked at earth, nowhere to copy from. After spending lots of time by drawing nonsense on my paper, I quickly collected excuse to ease myself outside and I ran back to my father's house.

The news of what I did rounded the school the next day after the invigilators were looking for me. We laughed over it in class and the story died down. The results were not ready as at the time the school closed, so we went home with expectations of who will pass and who will fail sad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by HMZi: 1:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
No be small rape aunty rape you..lol.

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by Daeveed(m): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
i even tot onyia knows maths very well.... meanwhile the qstn was repeated...#Lol

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by ROYH(m): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2016
GeneralBush , I Thought You Said You're Going To Complete This Story Of Yours In Two Days Ni Sha Only To Get Here And Be Like Zombie...

I rest My Case, I Wont Bust Any Citizen FOR YOU unless You start Busting Updates grin
[size=50pt]TEAM HERO[/size]

1 Like

Re: Memo Of A Male Sex Addict by generalbush(m): 7:39am On Sep 07, 2016
ROYH:
GeneralBush , I Thought You Said You're Going To Complete This Story Of Yours In Two Days Ni Sha Only To Get Here And Be Like Zombie...

I rest My Case, I Wont Bust Any Citizen FOR YOU unless You start Busting Updates grin
[size=50pt]TEAM HERO[/size]

Pardon Me abeg... Work and Stress... But I will never abandon this work... its a promise...

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / The Auction / His Neighbor's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.