Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

iPhone 6S: Honest Review - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 6S: Honest Review (69925 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included / Leagoo M9 Unboxing And Honest Review...tecno Over Rated Way Too Much / Honest Review On Bluboo X550 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2016
somehowpenis:
Apple were made to know 2 days back that an isreali company , was taking advantage of a security hack and selling the intelligence to the government, so that governments can be able to track your iphone activities.. Apple immediately responded by buffing up its security and released an update to protect us from it, no company got your back like Apple does, its very important to upgrade to 9.3.5, if you care alot about security...

Thanks for the firsthand info bro.....will update asap.

What do hAndrod fans know grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2016
somehowpenis:
Apple were made to know 2 days back that an isreali company , was taking advantage of a security hack and selling the intelligence to the government, so that governments can be able to track your iphone activities.. Apple immediately responded by buffing up its security and released an update to protect us from it, no company got your back like Apple does, its very important to upgrade to 9.3.5, if you care alot about security...

And.........there you go!! Done!

That's how we roll. At Apple inc. We take security very seriously. We swing into action immediately we suspect a backdoor threat or a loophole tunnel that might endanger our users. We put security first unlike some other OSes like Android that is plagued with evil bugs that send their devices to hell.

Welcome to our world grin

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2016
It's so funny when an individual calls a note7 a miss yet their god on this forum is looking into buying it. Btw, the pre orders and orders of note7 is the highest Samsung has ever received likewise carriers and stores. The blue coral is one hell of a charming thing and the black onyx look hell like a precious stone.

The phone has received 3 different updates to improve its stability. I would like the iFans to tell me which of their beloved iphone got released without any bug. I mean just ONE.

I commend Apple for swiftly patching that bug but I wonder why they were reluctant is fixing the attached bug until a court ordered them to. Your guess is as good as mine. They wanna make money while fixing the problems for users. How callous and stingy can they be?

Android devices has been receiving monthly update to fix whatever issue out there but no user will talk about it. Unlike my fellow iSheeps

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 10:00am On Aug 26, 2016
Can't you guys learn to ignore rants not worthy of any reply , just like i do?? Lol, undecided

In other news , Apple ios 9.3 is much stable than Android Mashmellow , .. The old 9.3 ios is much stable than the current android upgrade... cry

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2016
somehowpenis:
Can't you guys learn to ignore rants not worthy of any reply , just like i do?? Lol, undecided

In other news , Apple ios 9.3 is much stable than Android Mashmellow , .. The old 9.3 ios is much stable than the current android upgrade... cry

Why am I not surprised? grin

Google is making a whole lot of money from these Phone manufacturers and milking them dry while giving them garbage OS grin

When will Samsung realize this and create a separate niche for themselves. They are big enough to float their own OS. Android is bullcrap!!
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2016
Start to imagine a Quad HD 2k display on an iPhone and a possible 550 ppi. A tsunami is about to hit the Phone industry. Something phenomenal. We want to define how Quad HD display should be.

Stay tuned to this thread!!!

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by lordfalcao(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2016
between the iphone 5s and the samsung 5 which is better, i need review from someone who have used the both.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 26, 2016
I think some peeps are covered with logs in their eyes hence the blindness. I uploaded something similar about ios 9.3 been more stable than marshmallow 6.0 But they ignore the fact the it only became more stable on 9.3 while Marshmallow is presently on 6.0.1.

6.0 was more stable that previous ios 9 versions.

Android fans give acknowledgment where and when it's due unlike some iSheeps that turn blind eyes .

Perhaps they didn't turn a blind eye and the lil Maths/English is difficult to calculate and comprehend. I'm sorry I'm not the dude that will school y'all in everything. You should look out for help.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2016
lordfalcao:
between the iphone 5s and the samsung 5 which is better, i need review from someone who have used the both.

Here isn't the place to read the facts unless you wanna deceive yourself.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Lol. Mumu full here oo. No wonder Apple dey scam them. IPhone with such a display is yet to be released yet they are already having orgasm concluding it will be better than the competition forgetting the fact that Samsung will be the major supplier of the panel.

The crappy and garbage Android has been more stable and feature rich than their beloved IOS. The same OS tagged a garbage has been look into for different ideas and stolen while they call it revolutionary to their isheeps.

They didn't only steal and include it in IOS 8, they proceeded with the shameful act on OS 9. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by somehowpenis(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2016
lordfalcao:
persnonallyi would go for the 5s myself, because its more stable , faster and very responsive, the s5 on the other hand isn't bad, .. The question really should be should i go for Ios or Android, if you know all about the ios and android and wish to go for either one of the , two, you won't regret neither, but for me, i would pick the iphone 5s personally..
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2016
Bossmd:

That's how we roll. At Apple inc. We take security very seriously. We swing into action immediately we suspect a backdoor threat or a loophole tunnel that might endanger our users. We put security first unlike some other OSes like Android that is plagued with evil bugs that send their devices to hell.

Just updated mine this morning. Now on ios 9.3.5. Some people are interested in counting the numbers lol.. well it's now on 9.3.5. Ironically I also updated my s6 today ... Security patch even though os version is still 6.0.1. So for those interested in the numbers, I have updated my s6 3 times after it got upgraded to marshmallow but it is still 6.0.1.

Isn't it very sweet that a 3 yrs old iPhone would get updates same day it was released while a 2 weeks old Samsung phone will have to wait 6 months to get update? Even some nexus devices haven't been updated to nougat. As for my s6... I am not expecting nougat until maybe after 9 months, before then my iPhone of 2013 will be on ios 10.

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Reeberry: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2016
Bossmd:

Like the interface. Which model is this?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2016
Reeberry:
that's an iPad
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Reeberry: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2016
greenhulk:
that's an iPad
Thanks. Because I noticed how wide the screenshot is. That was the reason I asked.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 26, 2016
Isn't it funny that some peeps can lie shamelessly just to make a point. What most recent Samsung flagship phone got updated 9 months later?

70% of the features on Nougat has been on Samsung for sometime now. A user that's freaked about updates wouldn't pick up a samsung phone or perhaps other OEMs phones. Go nexus if that's the most important thing.

Note7 has been selling like pancakes despite been on an older version of Android. The peeps buying it know what they want.

In the pc world, millions are still on win 7 while 8 and 10 has been released simply because the current version is stable and good to go at any time.

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by martineinstein(m): 11:29am On Aug 26, 2016
ollah1:
Lol. Mumu full here oo. No wonder Apple dey scam them. IPhone with such a display is yet to be released yet they are already having orgasm believing it will be better than the competition forgetting the fact that Samsung will be the major supplier of the panel.

The crappy and garbage Android has been more stable and feature rich than their beloved IOS. The same OS tagged a garbage has been look into for different ideas and stolen while they call it revolutionary to their isheeps.

They didn't end stealing and including it in IOS 8, they proceeded to IOS 9. What a shame!
android more stable than iosu fall my hand o

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2016
martineinstein:
android more stable than iosu fall my hand o

Go back to previous pages and see the screen shots I uploaded. I can't spam the thread uploading same screenshots.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by martineinstein(m): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2016
ollah1:

Go back to previous pages and see the screen shots I uploaded. I can't spam the thread uploading same screenshots.
i dont need to see d shot.....android has never been more stable

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2016
martineinstein:
i dont need to see d shot.....android has never been more stable

Oh lord. Dude. When would you quit your hatred for Android and Samsung? Yes, you are a Microsoft fan but give kudos where it's due. The same thing you do here is what you do on phonearena.com

An iFan said Apple is the first company to go flat with the iOS7 UI? Shey na true?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by martineinstein(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2016
ollah1:

Oh lord. Dude. When would you quit your hatred for Android and Samsung? Yes, you are a Microsoft fan but give kudos where it's due. The same thing you do here is what you do on phonearena.com

An iFan said Apple is the first company to go flat with the iOS7 UI? Shey na true?
flat,as in? Skeuomorphic icon?
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 26, 2016
martineinstein:
flat,as in? Skeuomorphic icon?

Lol. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by martineinstein(m): 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
ollah1:

so,u have been monitoring me on phonearena?....well,android and ios cant go beyond phones and tablets...dats a fact
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by MrFord1: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2016
martineinstein:
so,u have been monitoring me on phonearena?....well,android and ios cant go beyond phones and tablets...dats a fact
Televisions and fridges are already running on android.
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
Reeberry:

greenhulk:
that's an iPad

Yes, that's the iPad Air 2.

However, you can enjoy a similar feel on the iPhone if you go for the beasty "Plus" version. Apple, making life easy since 2007 grin
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by martineinstein(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2016
MrFord1:

Televisions and fridges are already running on android.
haha...which of the TVs and fridges? Andfroid tv is dead.samsung,lg and sony internet tv are all runing on tizen,web Os etc
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2016
martineinstein:

Nope. It's easy to know you. You let hatred cloud your sense of judgement. A poster above corrected you and going further. Android is on wearable , cars. Dryers/washers, toilets, Bikes, home automation, phone projection, oven, home security systems, cameras, karaoke machine et al

Quit your hatred for Android bro even your beloved Microsoft makes money on Android devices sold
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Bossmd: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2016
lordfalcao:

I will pick the 5S. The Galaxy S5 was a largely unpopular release by Samsung, in fact the S4 is better than the S5. Samsung realized this and did a complete overhaul with the famous S6. Believe me, Samsung phones are great. Samsung is one of the top leaders of iNNovation. Almost all my home appliances are Samsung. They lead in the digital world. Where Apple have been able to successfully edge them out is the mobile industry owing majorly to their unique eco system.

We all agree that the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S7 are ground breaking devices but these have been far limited by the amateur OS in the name of Android.

So if I were to pick between the iPhone 5S and Galaxy S5, I'll stick with the 5S. But then it is highly individualistic based on what you need from your mobile phone. Bear in mind that S5 is IP68 certified while 5S is not. S5 has a larger 5.1" display while 5S is smaller with 4.0". S5 runs Android Lollipop that may be upgradable to Mashmallow while 5S runs iOS 7 upgradable to iOS 9.3 with a planned upgrade to the fantastic iOS 10. Both have fingerprint sensors. What is most important when considering gadgets of this class is the operating system.

You have been well guided, the choice is yours now.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
ollah1:

Nope. It's easy to know you. You let hatred cloud your sense of judgement. A poster above corrected you and going further. Android is on wearable , cars. Dryers/washers, toilets, Bikes, home automation, phone projection, oven, home security systems, cameras, karaoke machine et al

Quit your hatred for Android bro even your beloved Microsoft makes money on Android devices sold

Of course android is open source, it is available on virtually all gadgets... Anybody can use android os on their appliances, it is even easier now since almost everyone has an android phone so syncing and apps will be no issue. U just need to stop taking things too personal, I've been using flagship android phones since 2010, I love android and I just wish it could be as smooth as ios especially when running multiple apps. 4 years ago there was a huge gap, right now the gap is closing up which is good for us consumers. U just need to stop the name calling, Apple and Google don't pay me and I'm pretty sure Google don't pay u either.

And for the records, if ios was open source then it would have been available on more devices. Carplay was available before android auto.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Bossmd:

Both have fingerprint sensors. What is most important when considering gadgets of this class is the operating system.

You have been well guided, the choice is yours now.

U call that thing on s5 fingerprint scanner? The worst fingerprint scanner of the modern world.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
I honestly don't know why some people can blatantly lie without a single conscience. I wonder what made the S4 to be better than the S5. If they are asked nw, there won't be any response. He proceeded saying "Apple has successfully edged them out of the mobile space".

What do these Apple ass lickers have to gain with their meaningless lies? He didn't stop there but further picked on Android tagging in an Amateur OS. Lol, the Amateur OS is the most popular OS of all time. I said OS and not mobile OS. The same amateur OS features has been stolen and included in the "non amateur" ios8 and 9. I can bet with anything iOS 10 will follow same direction.

Like I told you lordfalcao, here isn't the place where you will find and read what you want. It's obvious already if you can easily read and comprehend. Good luck bro
Re: iPhone 6S: Honest Review by samnificent(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
I found out that The wisest person here is somehowpenis grin the rest are just crazy grin grin

Android Os Versus iOs is an unending brawl.... this thread can get to 1000+ pages and still no 1 will win... so my advice everyone just stick to what u like....

But iStand with iOs grin .... Android is just fragile.. apart from Samsung gS6 and others G series... look at other devices (e.g Lenovo,Xiaomi, gionee, Tecno etc) without Scloud running Android Os... Once ur device is stolen all the vital info/docs u stored on it will just easily walk into another man's hand.
Apple pay is even more secure and faster than any android pay...

IPhone 7 is coming in just few weeks time... lets see what Apple has for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

How To Convert Java Phone To Android / Samsung Replaces Microsd Card With UFS 2.0 / My Experience Using Tecno L8 + Few Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.