Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:00 AM

Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) (66864 Views)

Female Corper Sexually Harasses Male Corper At Lagos NYSC Camp, Touches His Dick / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Abia Corper Removes Teeth Of Female Corper With Hammer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by skywalker001(m): 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
LuvU2:
shocked
I've really missed u love...
Pls let tinx get bak as it used 2 b...
Let's b talking once in a yl on whatsapp
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by naijaboiy: 9:28pm On Aug 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by smellingmenses: 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
pezeji:
If she happens to b my sister I will chase u with LOADED GUNS
Hmmm I won't post anything here.... But hmmm just hmmmm.... The guy who harassed my cousin will still remember my reaction.... Despite being his sister's toaster then.
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by ucee64(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Rizmo(m): 9:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
ok
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is weird. Was she tied down?
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by hamrof(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
kai...carpenter with human pinches........... o fi eyin e yo iso
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by George2016(m): 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
The guy no try at all, but if you want to follow woman mouth sometimes you can do worse so the best way is just to ignore them.

Now the woman have been left with mark of life and the guy will face the law for women abuse.

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by IYANGBALI: 9:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
Madam yoyin grin grin
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by sCun: 9:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
Yorubas bringing their bad habits to the east.

9 Likes

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
I don't think i bliv this story,cz how can sumwan hit anoda person with a hammer on d mouth without crushing d lips,removing 4 teething,damaging anoda 4 beyond repair or even shattering d jaw??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Spar7tan(m): 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
lol, maybe the guy thinks her teeth is more than 32, that's y her mouth is very sharp like razor, and there'll be a need to reduce it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Otunagum(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Two cone heads fooling themselves in the South East. Shame undecided

6 Likes

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by recievesense: 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Some people rushed to the site on seeing Abia state only to be disappointed to see their people involved in the defacing act.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by OfficialAwol(m): 9:34pm On Aug 21, 2016
Fellow nairlanders, what does that tribal mark say?

I think it speaks for itself.

People from the WASTE sabi fall hand, a swear.

6 Likes

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by watchindelta(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
brostheo:
see as the girl worwor,the case should be closed jor.she doesn't need the teeth for anything
shoo see as u make me buzt laf here! one man com feel say na em I dey laf ohh. shooo wicked ohh

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by moshould(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Honestly, d girl mouth go sharp for real....though I no support d guy way sha....

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by comeandmarry: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2016
Ugly ass tribalistic opportunistic niggis from d west side always inflicting big ass pain on themselves.wtf she got some tribal mark ish......
Ugly niggi nacks ugly tribalistic ass face with dat teeth hammer...
Wtf so many ish just unleaching up in dis buharis regime.

5 Likes

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by vikkeee(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2016
NA dem......kill una sef
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Thomthom(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2016
brostheo:
see as the girl worwor,the case should be closed jor.she doesn't need the teeth for anything

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by glossy6(f): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Good for her

So, the male copper just woke up and decided to remove her teeth ??

Your moniker says it all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by hucienda: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Pathetic.

Where are the NCAN?

4 Likes

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by jrerico1(m): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Wow I love this.. Her face Is just synonymous to trouble.. Nobody will just wake up and break her teeth.. I want more of this..
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by ugojenn(f): 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
Is really bad,if is my neighbour,he will say u are a devil incarnate...Dame no matter what, shouldn't av gone this far cry
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Gee001: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
brostheo:
lmao. You're so wicked ah swear. Can't stop laughing but that's not fair
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Pylony(m): 9:43pm On Aug 21, 2016
Chaiiiii una sure say no be that kind fist-punch wey dey feel like hammer-punch the guy use commot teeth for mama Iyabo's mouth?

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by cyprus000: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2016
Spar7tan:
lol, maybe the guy thinks her teeth is more than 32, that's y her mouth is very sharp like razor, and there'll be a need to reduce it..
gringrin
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by doskie(m): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2016
pezeji:
If she happens to b my sister I will chase u with LOADED GUNS
that's stress for me. With 5000 naira i can finish him wherever he is. I will travel to my village, with A simple mirror, native chalk, alligator pepper, aromatic snap, tortoise shell, pawpaw seeds, a needle, and a clean handkerchief preferably white. Once i gather all these materials with 6 red candles, if he doesn't come begging before the candles finish burning, he will wake up one morning to an illness no doctor can treat, a big boil will start growing from his left eye as long as the pawpaw is growing. From the mirror i will be pricking his eyeballs with the needle every time he wants to sleep, and i will spray pepper inside his anus from the mirror. That is when he will know that stubbornness has grade. If he likes let him run anywhere. Even the Bible says give to ceasar what belongs to him.
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by thekingisback: 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Who knows what the lady must have said to the guy to be provoked to such anger. It's ideal to dish out one or two slaps to a lady once in awhile in order to restore their brains back to factory setting. Some ladies just don't know how to talk.

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Timarodear(f): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
lols.... Seriously I can't say what's making me laugh in silence but maybe you know and you are also laughing. sorry my sister, no mind the wicked guy cheesy
Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2016
shocked shocked shocked Hnmmmmmm ! Seeeeriosss !

1 Like

Re: Male Corper Batters Female Corper In Abia, Removes Her Teeth With Hammer (Pic) by sylviaeo(f): 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2016
ERONX:
One word Justice Must Prevail
one sentence n not one word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Corper Rocks Her NYSC Uniform In Braless Photoshoot / Male Corper Slumps And Dies In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.