Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) (3111 Views)

Lady Shares Chat As Her Admirer Dies Barely 24 Hours After Chatting / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Towncrier007(m): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2016
See me see wahala o, I don't love this girl but she forces herself on me. This faithful day this girl uploaded a picture of she and a guy on d.p, yet I ignored cos it meant nothing to me,(this she did was to get me jealous)but me nor send na,
still she had to inbox me telling me she's inviting me, I still kept quiet, and as a gentle man I am I had to upload her pix with the guy congratulating them on the invite, na then she begin provoke o.
See me see gobe...

Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by AccidentalGenius: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
Sselboj ma i (spell this out from left to right and say it out loud) you're welcome
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 22, 2016
I don't even H-understand undecided.

6 Likes

Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 22, 2016
kiss
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by faruz: 1:38am On Aug 22, 2016
ND xo
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Towncrier007(m): 1:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Fabulocity:
I don't even H-understand undecided.
sweetheart what is it u don't H-understand in thid H-matter? o.k what's your language so I interpret the H-post. thanks love
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Ojestas(m): 5:07am On Aug 22, 2016
You can remove the first pics, OP. . . or just paint their faces.
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Towncrier007:
See me see wahala o, I don't love this girl but she forces herself on me. This faithful day this girl uploaded a picture of she and a guy on d.p, yet I ignored cos it meant nothing to me,(this she did was to get me jealous)but me nor send na,
still she had to inbox me telling me she's inviting me, I still kept quiet, and as a gentle man I am I had to upload her pix with the guy congratulating them on the invite, na then she begin provoke o.
See me see gobe...
op, ur own pix or u lied, cos those 2nigas fine maybe pass u.
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Luckymay(f): 6:14am On Aug 22, 2016
I don't understand.... Why did you have to delete your own side of the chat? And how did the lady get your number in the first place.? And what is the benefit of this thread? To shade a lady who harmlessly admires you and who you can easily tell to look the other way instead of leading her on.?

1 Like

Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by timsonpreye(m): 6:21am On Aug 22, 2016
Luckymay:
I don't understand.... Why did you have to delete your own side of the chat? And how did the lady get your number in the first place.? And what is the benefit of this thread? To shade a lady who harmlessly admires you and who you can easily tell to look the other way instead of leading her on.?
help me ask him, op case is in yaba left undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 22, 2016
Can never believe the words of a towncrier, He only says whats programmed into him.

Op, who sent you ? grin
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 22, 2016
Luckymay:
I don't understand....
1)Why did you have to delete your own side of the chat?
2)And how did the lady get your number in the first place.?
3)And what is the benefit of this thread?
4) To shade a lady who harmlessly admires you and who you can easily tell to look the other way instead of leading her on.?
good questions
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Luckymay(f): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2016
cekhoe:
good questions
Thanks for the arrangements dear.
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Alhajipablo(m): 6:40am On Aug 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Can never believe the words of a towncrier, He only says whats programmed into him.

Op, who sent you ? grin
The king of Kuvuki land did.
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Luckymay(f): 6:40am On Aug 22, 2016
cekhoe:
good questions
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 22, 2016
Luckymay:

don't mention grin
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 22, 2016
Alhajipablo:
The king of Kuvuki land did.
No wonder he is so funny grin
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 22, 2016
Nigerians don't know how to treat a lady, now op, you uploading the chat here so we can know that a woman is dying to have u and ur head is growing big and ego almost bursting right.... Ladies, this is why u shouldn't throw ur self too much on a guy, the attention makes them feel too big and childish... So irritating! angry
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Goddygee(m): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2016
please wat is he saying...?
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by otimothy(m): 7:55am On Aug 22, 2016
So between 2.04 PM to 2.10 PM,she was the only one sending you chats and you didn't respond? besides whats the rationale behind this thread?
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by Towncrier007(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2016
Ojestas:
You can remove the first pics, OP. . . or just paint their faces.
Thanks I just did
Re: See What A Girl I Barely Love Did(pix) by utenwuson: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2016
shame d catch me for sm guy behalf! wetin consine nairaland wt ds kin thing naa

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriends Or Daughters Of Jezebel / OMG Man Caught Fingering Lady / Help!!! This Calabar Girl Has Been Disturbing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.