Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. (1642 Views)

What Is The Ideal Age Gap If Age Really Matter In Relationships? / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by mrarranger: 3:39am On Aug 22, 2016
Amidst all the suffering in the land, we just have to unwind sometimes. As they say "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy".

There are many media we can stay in touch with our loved ones in this new age. The ever growing computer world have given us innumerable platforms for our communications. Be that as it may, we all have our preferences.

The question is;of all these, which do you prefer when you are contacting that special one? And why do you go for that?

For me, I will go with voice calls anyday, anytime. In fact, I only use social media occasionally when it comes to her. So, ladies and gentlemen lets hear your view.
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by Fidelismaria: 4:34am On Aug 22, 2016
Both
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by Ojestas(m): 4:52am On Aug 22, 2016
Short term relationship During toasting: voice call and a lil social media After accepting: Reduced voice call and more social media After the deed is done: Anty, come on whatsapp or park well

Long term/serious relationship During toasting: Voice call and social media After accepting: Voice call and social media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by LilSmith55(m): 5:38am On Aug 22, 2016
During Toastin= Voice Call ... One Month After Accepting= 50% Voice Call, 50% Social Media. Then A Month After= 80% Social Media, 20% Voice Call...... Ah Drop Mah Pen, Sorry Ah Don 4get Say Na Keypad I Dey Use No Be Pen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by IamLEGEND1: 6:30am On Aug 22, 2016
social media 83% voice call 17%

1 Like

Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:52am On Aug 22, 2016
undecided my voice calls are mainly for biz.....Social media and text messages.........!!! If she no like am.....then she can zoom off to whatever hell that awaits her.

2 Likes

Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by timsonpreye(m): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2016
media
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by Kenneth205(m): 7:12am On Aug 22, 2016
tongue
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by Jholland(f): 7:16am On Aug 22, 2016
I would prefer it to be 60/40 voice call taking the lead, on social media he could be charting with over how many people at once but on calls its just me and him, chatting me up is like saying oh that's true u exist but calling is like saying I miss u #twodifferentthings #myopniontho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 22, 2016
Both!
including video call
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by mrarranger: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2016
Ojestas:
Short term relationship During toasting: voice call and a lil social media After accepting: Reduced voice call and more social media After the deed is done: Anty, come on whatsapp or park well

Long term/serious relationship During toasting: Voice call and social media After accepting: Voice call and social media.
Lol guy you dey do this thing like say na Airtel data plans. I hail ooo!!
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by mrarranger: 7:53am On Aug 22, 2016
I can see that many are going for social nowadays. Well let's watch and see what others have to say.
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by rosieluv(f): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2016
mrarranger:
I can see that many are going for social nowadays. Well let's watch and see what others have to say.
both in equal manner
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by fartkay(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2016
Voice call is key for me. In fact ma bae will Neva reply u on social media, she is an advocate of constant voice call
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by canDy4eva(f): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2016
It depends on d level of d relationship...
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by Thandobaby(f): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2016
80% of e time we using voice call and e rest is chatting on whatsapp and l like it like that we both hardly are always on other social networks
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by numericalguy(m): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2016
mrarranger:
Amidst all the suffering in the land, we just have to unwind sometimes. As they say "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy".

There are many media we can stay in touch with our loved ones in this new age. The ever growing computer world have given us innumerable platforms for our communications. Be that as it may, we all have our preferences.

The question is;of all these, which do you prefer when you are contacting that special one? And why do you go for that?

For me, I will go with voice calls anyday, anytime. In fact, I only use social media occasionally when it comes to her. So, ladies and gentlemen lets hear your view.

OP, voice calls is still another form of social media.
Its like removing man from categories of human beings. Man is a human being, woman is a human being, children are human being, etc. Same goes for voice calls, Facebook, instagram, BBM, tweeter, etc. They are all social media.
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by mrarranger: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
numericalguy:

OP, voice calls is still another form of social media.
Its like removing man from categories of human beings. Man is a human being, woman is a human being, children are human being, etc. Same goes for voice calls, Facebook, instagram, BBM, tweeter, etc. They are all social media.

Does it matter?? As long as you understand the message there is no need to complain.

1 Like

Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by babyfaceafrica: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jholland:
I would prefer it to be 60/40 voice call taking the lead, on social media he could be charting with over how many people at once but on calls its just me and him, chatting me up is like saying oh that's true u exist but calling is like saying I miss u #twodifferentthings #myopniontho
he could be calling only you and someone is giving him BJ under...nothing is certain

1 Like

Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
No percent. I text all day then at 8:17pm i call. if it passes, it's carry over.
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by numericalguy(m): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
mrarranger:

Does it matter?? As long as you understand the message there is no need to complain.

Na so una dey take fail exam and be saying the wicked lecturer failed me.

People should write what they mean.
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Jarizod:
Both!
including video call
You gerrit ...
Video call especially when am suspecting some 'rat moves'
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by Jholland(f): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
he could be calling only you and someone is giving him BJ under...nothing is certain
That's the difference between a guy and a man, all guys are the same but all men are not. Guys sees it prestigious to have gone into all the girls but real men don't nothing is certain true but trust is key and that alone is enough and besides, if he is getting a bj from someone else he wouldn't remember to call me practically everyday #myopinontho
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by mrarranger: 7:21am On Aug 23, 2016
numericalguy:

Na so una dey take fail exam and be saying the wicked lecturer failed me.
People should write what they mean.
Thank you.
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by mrarranger: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Jhuniyour:
No percent. I text all day then at 8:17pm i call. if it passes, it's carry over.

Why must it be @ 8:17pm. E be like say you don join one of those.........
Jholland:

That's the difference between a guy and a man, all guys are the same but all men are not. Guys sees it prestigious to have gone into all the girls but real men don't nothing is certain true but trust is key and that alone is enough and besides, if he is getting a bj from someone else he wouldn't remember to call me practically everyday #myopinontho

I like the way you reason and the fact that you trust him.
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by Jholland(f): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
mrarranger:

Why must it be @ 8:17pm. E be like say you don join one of those.........
I like the way you reason and the fact that you trust him.
Thanks, what's love without trust?
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by mrarranger: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Jholland:

Thanks, what's love without trust?
It doesn't exist without trust my dear!!!
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by Yuneehk(f): 7:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
fartkay:
Voice call is key for me. In fact ma bae will Neva reply u on social media, she is an advocate of constant voice call
Correct bae she is!
Re: In Relationships Which Do You Prefer: Voice Calls Or Social Media. by fartkay(m): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
Yuneehk:

Correct bae she is!

Hahahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Make Una Follow Me See This Girl Photoshoot...lol / I Need Young Girls In PH Urgently / Unborn Baby Becomes Pregnant While Still Inside Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.