Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food (3992 Views)

Lady Destroys Boyfriend's Laptop, TV, Shoes After Finding Out About Main Chick / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju / What Makes Her Your Main Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by bbbabes(f): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2016
You were coming from your main-chic's home, angered due to her nagging attitude. And not only that, you were so hungry because she doesn't know how to cook and the food she offered you was so salty- Infact that was why you left in anger.

You now got home and your side chic cooked this INDOMIE PEPPERSOUP WITH CHICKEN...What will be your next decision about the relationship.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/your-side-chick-cooks-this-for-you.html

lalasticlala

Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by bomcey(m): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2016
Are you Serious? hmmm we go re consider the positions ooh Side chick will be promoted after taking other things into view sha

2 Likes

Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 22, 2016
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by freesinzu(m): 8:58am On Aug 22, 2016
everiting stays as it is, they are no diffrent from each other salty food, water filled noudles
abeg!

8 Likes

Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by sinaj(f): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2016
freesinzu:
everiting stays as it is, they are no diffrent from each other salty food, water filled noudles
abeg!
peppersoup noodle grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by thesicilian: 9:10am On Aug 22, 2016
Instant promotion of side chick to main chick status.

1 Like

Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by Slimflame(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2016
If say nah solid wey she cooked nd it dey salty...dat one no be big tin nah,for the side chick she go stil be side chick,cus even a 2yrs old can cook indomie,so decoratin indomie wit pepper soup doesnt show u sabi cook,until she cook ogbono soup

2 Likes

Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by freesinzu(m): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2016
sinaj:
peppersoup noodle grin
did nt see dat, but still i dont change my opinion cause y noodles y nt a well prepared african dish. abi na noodles her mama dey feed her papa for ouse
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by MUVA(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2016
I don't do main chic and side chic things. 1 woman is enough for me. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by sinaj(f): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2016
freesinzu:

did nt see dat, but still i dont change my opinion cause y noodles y nt a well prepared african dish. abi na noodles her mama dey feed her papa for ouse
lol

1 Like

Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by rosieluv(f): 9:19am On Aug 22, 2016
who doesnt knw aw to prepare noodles undecided

4 Likes

Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by xclntmoda(f): 9:25am On Aug 22, 2016
If u never had a side chicken, u would never complain about what Main chickito gives u. U will only correct her.

2 Likes

Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2016
suzan404:

See as your signature dey like preaching for church...
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by mizzbouqui(f): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2016
What is this undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by Kerogen: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2016
God punish a young man without side chic
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by bbbabes(f): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2016
more on www.blackberrybabes.com

also see my signature
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

See as your signature dey like preaching for church...
you never know say I don turn to prophetess tongue grin
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by dickhead01(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2016
To cook dat tin is very easy
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2016
suzan404:
you never know say I don turn to prophetess tongue grin

Person wey make you vex to put that signature, I salute the person ooo...
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Person wey make you vex to put that signature, I salute the person ooo...
grin grin
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by Fidelismaria: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2016
Kerogen:
God punish a young man without side chic

God punish a young man with side chick

2 Likes

Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by gamaliel121(m): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2016
Mtchewwww.....anybody can prepare indomie and chicken. Fuckkkk this
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by iPrevail(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
If you cook your own food will you die? undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by tolanibb(f): 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
grin
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by Lordkylie(f): 6:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
oh so you just gonna leave someone 'cos she cooked salty food?
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by milky3(f): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Op, u go chop noodles tire... if that is d best she can offer
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by gabi101(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
well not everyone likes indomie undecided
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by MrObontami(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
bbbabes:

You were coming from your main-chic's home, angered due to her nagging attitude. And not only that, you were so hungry because she doesn't know how to cook and the food she offered you was so salty- Infact that was why you left in anger.

You now got home and your side chic cooked this INDOMIE PEPPERSOUP WITH CHICKEN...What will be your next decision about the relationship.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/your-side-chick-cooks-this-for-you.html

lalasticlala

Babzilla what will u do ?? cool
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by MrObontami(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
gamaliel121:
Mtchewwww.....anybody can prepare indomie and chicken. Fuckkkk this

Guy where have you been ?? smiley
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrObontami:

Babzilla what will u do ?? cool

There is a reason why the side chic is the side shic.
I cant elevate her to main chic over a plate of food
That would be some Esau shìt mortgaging ny happiness for food grin grin grin
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by gamaliel121(m): 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
MrObontami:

Guy where have you been ?? smiley

Av been here bro....
Aldo them ban me because I called one girl a pussssssy
Re: Your Side Chick Cooks This For You After Your Main Chick Gives You Salty Food by Iscoalarcon: 5:55am On Aug 23, 2016
sinaj:
peppersoup noodle grin
but is there anything like Indomie Pepper soup undecided embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Uses Another Format, Is It True? / My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? / #2018worldcup: Lady Caught Giving Her Partner Hand Job Inside The Stadium-(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.