Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria (12821 Views)

Kayan Zance: Gifts From Ajimobi To Ganduje Family (Photos) / Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan / Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by attackgat: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Gowon the mass-murderer.

1 Like

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by oladepo2016(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
pray and do the right things for the betterment of oyo state and nigeria in general
Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by ooshinibos: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2016
Naija Naija ...see our leaders , they have interchanged good governance for prayer , forgetting that God has given them intelligence to run things well , this is not fair , it is not everything you pray for especially when you have been endowed to make it happen , God has given you brain to cooperative with him , the naijas are doing nothing but want to God to something , how can you help someone that refuses to do the minimum effort . The hypocrites love to pray -Jesus said this 2000 years ago , maybe he had Nigerian on his mind
Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by Chukazu: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
after destroying Nigeria as a head of state, you are now busy praying for same Nigeria?

the biggest tragedy of our time.. when those elected to solve our problems are busy praying for God to solve the same problem

1 Like

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
yoloba man and hypocrisy
...u knw Nigeria prblm and dos behind it....stop d prayer and confront dem...u kip quiet to the killings of unarmed protesters and u com here to pray...d zoo must fall..period

1 Like

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by pippimp(m): 4:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
yerokunphilips:
Father please hear our prayer ,guide our leaders , remove corruption from our Nation ,and please let Nigeria be great again all these we asked in JESUS CHRIST NAME.

Are you phucking kidding me? Really? Who are you praying to? What kind of nonsense is this? Things that you all can solve by yourselves, you are praying. If I was God, do you think i would listen to you? I will keep saying that religion is the bane of lazy, mentally handicapped people. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by kraftykc(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
As a former head of state this Gowon fellow rankles me. His home is aflame with Fulani terrorists and the likes burning it up and all he does is sit inside his comfy home and shout one Nigeria when he feels the need to be heard and "we are heroes" whenever the odd interview comes his way. He keeps calling for prayers and does nothing about the rot and filth in this nation....of all the ex leaders he is the worse.

1 Like

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by pippimp(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
anungangampu:
Gowon praying for Nigeria..lol..Tell the British that....When he was busy shouting we will resolve our internal individual differences....40yrs down the line He is still resolving differences.....

Look at what the British was trying to avoid then from an African country populated of blacks...

They will never listen. God gave us the power to choose and Nigerians have chosen to ruin their country. I wonder why they are praying. They keep doing the same thing and expect some higher power to help them. What kind of mentality is this for God's sake? I am not surprise though. When you have people like ugosample running around in the millions, what do you expect? Nigeria's mentality is just mind boggling to say the least.

5 Likes

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by Zedoo(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Gowon Ahahah he better stop this his fronting.... His mistakes are the reason the country has never really moved forward. . He needs to apologise to all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Gowon praying for Nigeria? Ridiculous I say. Many years ago when he failed to honour the Aburi accord he denied us the chance to develop, advance and progress. The British masters of his who advised against a Confederation are now laughing at him.

Today he's praying. For what? His redemption I guess

1 Like

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
247frolicboss:
Ex-President, Gen.Gowon, Governor Ajimobi and others at the 'Nigeria Prays' session held at the Rehoboth Cathedral.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-gowon-joins-governor-ajimobi-to.html

LOL.

I believe in the power and efficacy of prayers, but...

If Gowon had done the needful after the Aburi Meeting at Aburi, Ghana, January, 1967, Nigeria would have been a successful and prosperous nation. Today he is looking remorseful at every turn, seeking to pray out what he was opportune to do with logic and reason decades ago. And the Nigeria he was 'fighting' for has only retrogressed.

His Angas people in Jos feel betrayed too. Today they are unable to work in their farms or live in their villages as Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist engage in murderous raids on his own people- the same Fulani he served faithfully before he was deposed. Life is interesting.

Sorry, Gowon. Your mistakes is the major reason why Nigeria is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
pippimp:

They will never listen. God gave us the power to choose and Nigerians have chosen to ruin their country. I wonder why they are praying. They keep doing the same thing and expect some higher power to help them. What kind of mentality is this for God's sake? I am not surprise though. When you have people like ugosample running around in the millions, what do you expect? Nigeria's mentality is just mind boggling to say the least.
Bro if I say I tire for people mentality I lie
They want to keep doing what is wrong then expect a positive outcome.
A man will cheat you then expect you to trust him
A girl will lie and cheat to her partner then expect him to take her seriously
I dont know how our brains are wired

1 Like

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
Even those elected into office are praying ? undecided Issorai!
Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by pippimp(m): 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
Babzilla:

Bro if I say I tire for people mentality I lie
They want to keep doing what is wrong then expect a positive outcome.
A man will cheat you then expect you to trust him
A girl will lie and cheat to her partner then expect him to take her seriously
I dont know how our braons are wired

Bros i tire for these people.

1 Like

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 4:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
pippimp:

And you had to mention me here?
Na wa for you o.
Do you know me?

1 Like

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by ngmgeek(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pocket our money through robbery and corruption. Then deceive yourself with open cosmetic prayers.

There's serious punishment for such prayers. Nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by ezemme(m): 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
haha.. Ajimobi wey never pay workers up to five months dey pray for niga... This niga drama no go kill me.
Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by pippimp(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ugosample:

And you had to mention me here?
Na wa for you o.
Do you know me?

Sorry, but i had to. You shocked me with your mentality and i just saw someone with your kind of mindset. I had to connect both of you.

1 Like

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by Ugosample(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
pippimp:

Sorry, but i had to. You shocked me with your mentality and i just saw someone with your kind of mindset. I had to connect both of you.

Let me ask you a question.
How do you know someone with just three to four comments?

This is very bad of you to just jump into conclusions just like that.
Anyways, I don't have to prove myself to you, but i have to say, for someone who claims to be exposed, educated, and lived in a country that has law and order, I am highly disappointed.
Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by gloryman91: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
These useless headers calling themselves, wasting our resources.
Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by Ifetex(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
WHO IS FOOLING WHO.......WHILE THEY KNOW THE RIGHT BUTTON TO PRESS FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE COUNTRY! LAUGHING IN CHINESE grin grin grin
Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by pippimp(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ugosample:

Let me ask you a question.
How do you know someone with just three to four comments?

This is very bad of you to just jump into conclusions just like that.
Anyways, I don't have to prove myself to you, but i have to say, for someone who claims to be exposed, educated, and lived in a country that has law and order, I am highly disappointed.

You know what they say; You never get a second chance to make a good first impression.

3 Likes

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by dadebayo1(m): 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2016
I believe in prayers but sincerely I feel our leaders and some pastors are the major problems we have in the country.. People who should be working hard to make life easy for their people are busy deceiving us into praying when in the real sense God has blessed us with so much but the leaders have mismanaged all resources....
Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by Anabel(f): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2016
Ajimobi, pls pay salaries. Your wife is praying so much I believe her prayer is already covering the Atlantic ocean

2 Likes

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by thedarkside: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
what we need is food and water and not prayers!!!!...get back to farming...!!!........nonesense...... angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by CioAngels(f): 7:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
It is not our payers that is still keeping us, but His grace on us that is continually keeping Nigeria and Nigerians. Pa gowon, you earned your intergrity the hard way sir, so don't dine with this type of people with No intergrity. Going to the likes of ajimobi to pray for Nigeria is a wasted energy becos ajimobi and his colleagues don't know God. Men who hides money in sockaway, bush, underground when Nigerians are dying of hunger is not fit to pray for Nigeria becos of their evil ways. The states are not paying workers salaries today is becos of the past and present governors who steals states and local goverment funds. Pa gowon, distant yourself from these heartless people to keep your good name.
Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2016
yerokunphilips:
Father please hear our prayer ,guide our leaders , remove corruption from our Nation ,and please let Nigeria be great again all these we asked in JESUS CHRIST NAME.
Don't worry; continue to pray for the economy till you grow grey hairs!
Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by obiemurphy(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........akuko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection / Explosions Rock Jos At Christmas: 20 Killed / Kidnapped Archbishop Kattey Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.