Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria (12813 Views)

Kayan Zance: Gifts From Ajimobi To Ganduje Family (Photos) / Ajimobi To Shut Down 22 Private Radio Stations In Ibadan / Christmas Gifts From Florence Ajimobi To Oyo People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by AlexSon30: 1:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Fools. who dem wan fool?
Heaven wont come and help us but give us btains. unfortunately, neither of them uses theirs
Re: Gowon Joins Ajimobi To Pray For Nigeria by COCKCROW: 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Gowon praying for Nigeria? For what reason? It is not surprise to me and all Igbos -dead or alive that witnessed the genocide in the 1960s- because the the Bible settles it that the satan has turned angel of light. His action is just hypocrisy in the highest order. I know that this stupid written will accrue anger of like minded angels of darkness and it does not matter to me. His prayers, what is or are the purpose/purposes after blood of innocent igbos murdered in cold-blood is crying for revenge. Those children and pregnant mothers ripped open on the streets of Northern Nigeria, the young girls and young mothers taken hostage and forcefully married to unknown Nigerian soldiers for unknown crimes. What of my father's money in the old first bank and Union Bank, while he was given 20 pounds and his property declared abandoned and stolen. Gowon, is being tormented by the crimes of Nigeria which he pretentiously in cowardice without fear of God allowed to pass under his feet. Gowon needs repentance and open restitution for the blood on his hands!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Appoints Auditors To Monitor States’ Finances / Sheriff To Take Over PDP Secretariat After Nine Months - Channels TV / FG Files Fresh Charges Against Co-defendants Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.