Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,018 members, 7,821,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? (1884 Views)

Swag Or Class Which Is Preferred For Both Gender? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by TheSeeker(m): 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
If you have the chance to rename your boyfriend/girlfriend, what name would you prefer he/she answers?
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by ritaNL: 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2009
souffle
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Shola2009(m): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
If i had the chance, i wouldnt change a dame thing! cause i wont date a girl whose name is Steven or Elijah in the first place!
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by CrazyMan(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
Nkem smiley
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by yme1(f): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
i love his name,cause i also got attracted to it
but i love the name DIM OMA(meaning my good husband)i always love calling him that wink
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by izeek(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2009
odim no obi
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Ben13: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2009
woman
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by whitelexi(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2009
April grin grin grin
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by galatico(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
Stephanie or Susan
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by izeek(m): 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2009
whitelexi:

April grin grin grin

u sir, like the art of fooling people.
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2009
abdul-rahman
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
or maybe, adigun or adio. but Nifesayomi.
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by yme1(f): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ben-10:

woman
LOL
and she in return will call you MAN cheesy
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by iice(f): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2009
Thor cheesy
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by whitelexi(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2009
izeek:

u sir, like the art of fooling people.

And u sir, are very very intelligent!! grin grin grin

u decoded it right on one stroke grin grin grin
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by izeek(m): 4:24pm On Sep 29, 2009
iice:

Thor cheesy

that was some character in some book back in primary school right!

whitey, well i guessed it had to be that,
all tanks to your reputation on NL.
MR CONTROVERSIAL.
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by whitelexi(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
izeek:

whitey, well i guessed it had to be that,
all tanks to your reputation on NL.
MR CONTROVERSIAL.

That reputation has long changed my brother grin grin
Now its mr. doesnt give a flying f*ck!
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by izeek(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2009
okay oh!
mr no flying Bleep, just easy with them girl. my daughter dey out there, and wud not want her to be ur victim. lol
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by iice(f): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2009
izeek:

that was some character in some book back in primary school right!

No. . .he's a mythical character. A viking! kiss and a god. . .the norse god of thunder cool
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by dibolic: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2009
juliet
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by izeek(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2009
ok. sango younger brother. lol
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by iice(f): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2009
Nope cool We in Aesir don't know sango cheesy
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by izeek(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
am helping u tell history girl,
sango was the God of thunder that came to africa to manage nepa, and ever since then has not returned.

thor is his brother whom he left in-charge of thunder.

rumour has it that Sango has been taking too much bribe in nepa, he decided to forfeit his role as baba ara.
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by iice(f): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2009
Rofl.
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Kunbee: 1:00am On Sep 30, 2009
David Beckham smiley
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by r231(m): 1:09am On Sep 30, 2009
ABEBI or ALAKE or some crap like dat,,,,,,,,,,lol
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Anabel(f): 3:09am On Sep 30, 2009
well i call mine PAPI.
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by TheSeeker(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2009
Kunbee:

David Beckham smiley
Oh I see the catch. Is that why your beautiful sister asked if my middle name was David?
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Kunbee: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2009
TheSeeker:

Oh I see the catch. Is that why your beautiful sister asked if my middle name was David?

EWwwwwwwwwww pls dont gross me out sadand get away from my pictures cheesy freak
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 01, 2009
ignatius
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by chic2pimp(m): 3:20am On Oct 01, 2009
@ POST

I love those long names celebrity's nowadays give their kids so mine would have to be:-

YOU TOO LIKE FOOD JARE ABI YOU WAN CHOP HOUSE. You could shorten it to YOU TOO LIKE FOOD.
Re: What Name Would You Have Preferred For Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by IYANGBALI: 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2009
totowunmi

obowunmi

oboseni

obobowale

obodele

oboduni

obotoyin

obogbemiga

obosola

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have I Done A Bad Thing / Because I Live Abroad, Two Girls I Have Dated In The Past Now Want Me Back / Signs Your Partner Isn't The One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.