Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,947 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 (3698 Views)

IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by outknow: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
The Ohaneze ndi Igbo saw him as a small boy. All the Eastern Politicians saw him as a huge threat to their political careers. Every soul in the north underrated him. Buhari and his DSS thought he was alone. Obasanjo and Co felt he was hungry. They called him a nobody, little did they know he commands an army of millions. His children are scattered all over the world with a simple demand : Release Nnamdi Kanu ; Give us Biafra. The more they arrest us, we cry out for these freedom. The more they kill us, we held on unto these demands. The more they intimidate us, we never looked back. The more they call us names, we stand united. Now, they go to him for negotiations and he still maintained 'it's Biafra or nothing'. 'We say a big thank you for giving us a shoulder to lean on cos we were almost lost'. May Chukwuokike continue to guide and protect Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of all Biafrans world .

#FreeNnamdiKanu Protest Campaign Worldwide on 23rd Sept.2016.

http://biafrasay.com/p/322629/he-is-nnamdi-kanu-protest-campaign-23rd-sept-2016

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by outknow: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nice move by d PROSPECTIVE Biafrans!!

4 Likes

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by macluvph1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2016
God bless and be with you guys most especially on your resoluteness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by okonja(m): 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2016
I was here lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Noneroone(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
I can hear some people shitting

3 Likes

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2016
Nice one..
Been long since the last one..

1 Like

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by coolitempa(f): 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
A man is in court for treasonable felony and no amount of internet ranting will stop his trial. ....he will have his day in court and will be found guilty....after that we will release his dead body for burial....other ipods that want to follow him to his grave are welcome.. angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by PFRB: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
coolitempa:
A man is in court for treasonable felony and no amount of internet ranting will stop his trial. ....he will have his day in court and will be found guilty....after that we will release his dead body for burial....other ipods that want to follow him to his grave are welcome.. angry angry

The same measure you give to another shall be given to you. Refer.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Decodedp: 6:20pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hmmmm,

That's DARING.

PLEASE IF THERE MUST BE A PROTEST (especially in Nigeria)

You guys must put logistics in place to ensure live broadcast of the protest and do whatever that is necessary to avoid confrontation with the armed forces.

So many lives has been lost already.

Let's preach love brothers and sisters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Almaiga: 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
Trash
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
coolitempa:
....he will have his day in court and will be found guilty....after that we will release his dead body for burial....other ipods that want to follow him to his grave are welcome.. angry angry

And you'll be a mother someday undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by coolitempa(f): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

And you'll be a mother someday undecided

The punishment for treason is death.....and the law is supreme....every other othing you posted is sentiments and pure balderdash.... angry

7 Likes

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by coolitempa(f): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2016
PFRB:

The same measure you give to another shall be given to you. Refer.

If I am guilty of treason....I should be big enough to take the punishment....this is the law of the land which is supreme.... cheesy

7 Likes

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by cybernaut(m): 8:13am On Aug 23, 2016
Nigerian means experiment, self denial, a lost identity and a modern slavery in disguise. No one can wipe out away d igbo race. We are all biafrans.

1 Like

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Chigold101(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2016
coolitempa:
bros... The protests are always real. So it is not internet rantings.

If i were u, i would have shut the whole in my head called mouth until after 23rd of September,if they are not able to hold the #freennamdikanu protest that day, i will then talk.

Bros, i have seen the protets they are always massive.
These GUYS ARE FEARLESS.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Chigold101(m): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2016
coolitempa:

The punishment for treason is death.....and the law is supreme....every other othing you posted is sentiments and pure balderdash.... angry
so why is it taking the government years to esterblish the case of treason against Nnamdi?

Why is the government avoiding the court?

Why is the government that “owns“ the law afraid of the same the law?

Why do they want to try him in secret when treasonble falony does not require secret trail like terrorism?

Bros (stop claiming babe here)... U r the one who is being sentimental here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2016
Chigold101:
bros... The protests are always real. So it is not internet rantings.

If i were u, i would have shut the whole in my head called mouth until after 23rd of September,if they are not able to hold the #freennamdikanu protest that day, i will then talk.

Bros, i have seen the protets they are always massive.
These GUYS ARE FEARLESS.
They will be fearless corpses in the grave

2 Likes

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Chigold101(m): 10:08am On Aug 23, 2016
kropotkin2:
They will be fearless corpses in the grave
everyday people die. Some die for folly others dies for rubbish.
But the sweetest death is for someone to die for a cause he/she believes in.

Take it or leave it... Death awaits all of us... Including Buhari & Burantai

7 Likes

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Tokt: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2016
Excellent development. I hope the protest will also hold in Nigeria. More ipob nonentities will die for nothing on that day on "biafran" soil. grin

6 Likes

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Noneroone(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2016
Tokt:
Excellent development. I hope the protest will also hold in Nigeria. More ipob nonentities will die for nothing on that day on "biafran" soil. grin
smh... As if your are sure you'll live to see that day.

People die daily, some are dying now while some who are alive as i type this may not be alive by the time i post it. I'll die one day and same apply to you too. There is no guarantee you will not die before the date you wish them death comes. There is no need threatening pple with death, especially those who wish to leave a better society for their children. Legacy is what counts.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by chadwickcollins(m): 11:31am On Aug 23, 2016
All hail biafra

1 Like

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Another propaganda; I've not read where government is begging or meeting him for any negotiations. How come credible local and foreign news can't be sourced?

Much as I'll want government to try him in all fairness, posting this shows how deceitful you are.
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by outknow: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by outknow: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
Another propaganda; I've not read where government is begging or meeting him for any negotiations. How come credible local and foreign news can't be sourced?

Much as I'll want government to try him in all fairness, posting this shows how deceitful you are.

You are still in 1984, go to bed again and see whether you will find yourself in 2016 when you wake up
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
outknow:

[s]You are still in 1984, go to bed again and see whether you will find yourself in 2016 when you wake up
[/s]

You've not said anything meaningful but displayed crass ineptitude. Go and get a credible source before posting BS.

I understand reading and comprehending is not easy which I'll forgive you but my friend STOP dishing lies people are well informed with happenings...

1 Like

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by outknow: 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
[/s]

You've not said anything meaningful but displayed crass ineptitude. Go and get a credible source before posting BS.

I understand reading and comprehending is not easy which I'll forgive you but my friend STOP dishing lies people are well informed with happenings...
Which credible source convinced you to believe that you are a human being?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
outknow:

[s]Which credible source convinced you to believe that you are a human being?
[/s]

Poor you, still don't know why you don't even know/understand what you posted in the first place and all your responses. But you know what? Is waste of scarce resource(s) applying a lip-stick on a hog.

Just give simple credible source of the propaganda you posted, your busy writing poo...beer parlour post.

e.g CNN, BBC, Punch, Vanguard etc
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by outknow: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
[/s]

Poor you, still don't know why you don't even know/understand what you posted in the first place and all your responses. But you know what? Is waste of scarce resource(s) applying a lip-stick on a hog.

Just give simple credible source of the propaganda you posted, your busy writing poo...beer parlour post.

e.g CNN, BBC, Punch, Vanguard etc

I still,ask you, did CNN,BBC,etc convinced you that you are a human being?.
Give me the link or source that proof that you are a human being, or i will convince myself that you are nothing

1 Like

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by OMAR12: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
coolitempa:
if you kill the man, that doesn't mean you have killed the ideology, more kanu's will spring up and learn from his mistakes in other to counter this govt that sits on the right of it people, igbos are over 25/30 million, within which there are hundreds of KANU by the time they keep charging each and everyone of them for treason a time will come they will get tired.
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
[s][s]
outknow:

I still,ask you, did CNN,BBC,etc convinced you that you are a human being?.
Give me the link or source that proof that you are a human being, or i will convinced myself that you are nothing
[/s][/s]

Aeyah! Gullible fellow; so you don't know there are credible sources to anything in this life? So what happened to your biology text books? What happened to your bible? Our parents? Anyway i see your enjoying the enlightenment which is not bad, no knowledge is wasted. Thank me later bro. Ciao!
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Tokt: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
[s]
Noneroone:
smh... As if your are sure you'll live to see that day.

People die daily, some are dying now while some who are alive as i type this may not be alive by the time i post it. I'll die one day and same apply to you too. There is no guarantee you will not die before the date you wish them death comes. There is no need threatening pple with death, especially those who wish to leave a better society for their children. Legacy is what counts.
[/s]

Nonsense. Carry ur death tori to ur household. Who cares. Ipob nonentities are doomed to die that day for nothing. This is the crux of the matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southeast Government, The Worst In The Whole Federation / Ijelespeaks Arrives Court With Nnamdi Kanu Video / Enugu LG Polls: Aninri, Awgu Promise Landslide Victory For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.