Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 (3746 Views)

IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Fayose’s Bank Account Remains Frozen, As Court Adjourns To Sept 30 / Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by coolitempa(f): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by coolitempa(f): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
OMAR12:
if you kill the man, that doesn't mean you have killed the ideology, more kanu's will spring up and learn from his mistakes in other to counter this govt that sits on the right of it people, igbos are over 25/30 million, within which there are hundreds of KANU by the time they keep charging each and everyone of them for treason a time will come they will get tired.

Who is interested in killing the ideology......ibos can have their Biafra for all they care....for me as a Yoruba person....nothing will please me more....knowing less congestion in my area plus less crime and watching the increase in crime from far away when they all go...
grin angry....the point is that Kanu the kuje beans eating opportunist threatened to kill us all.....and by the laws of Nigeria....that is a clear cut case of treasonable felony.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Chigold101:
everyday people die. Some die for folly others dies for rubbish.
But the sweetest death is for someone to die for a cause he/she believes in.

Take it or leave it... Death awaits all of us... Including Buhari & Burantai
RIP in advance
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Ngozi123(f): 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
coolitempa:

Who is interested in killing the ideology......ibos can have their Biafra for all they care....for me as a Yoruba man....nothing will please me more....knowing less congestion in my area plus less crime and watching the increase in crime from far away when they all go...
grin angry....the point is that Kanu the kuje beans eating opportunist threatened to kill us all.....and by the laws of Nigeria....that is a clear cut case of treasonable felony.....

Why does your profile say that you're female?
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by outknow: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
[s][/s]

Aeyah! Gullible fellow; so you don't know there are credible sources to anything in this life? So what happened to your biology text books? What happened to your bible? Our parents? Anyway i see your enjoying the enlightenment which is not bad, no knowledge is wasted. Thank me later bro. Ciao!

Only biology textbook convinced you, and just believed in toto, so if the same text told you that yoi are a goat.no doubt you would have believed

Bible didn't tell you that you are a human being.
From the bible i use, i saw that i am a god,but are you really a god?
Read your bible very well.

If you keep thinking like you parents, you will never be different from your parents.Ending up like them is a disaster

We are Biafrans, we don't think like you

We make and ascertain the credibility of any source,at any point in time. A credible source today may not be credible tomorrow.
The source never make itself credible.

1 Like

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
outknow:

[s][s]Only biology textbook convinced you, and just believed in toto, so if the same text told you that yoi are a goat.no doubt you would have believed

Bible didn't tell you that you are a human being.
From the bible i use, i saw that i am a god,but are you really a god?
Read your bible very well.[/s]

Many went to school and not all can be called a student. Can you ascribe man(human Being) to a pig during creation if you read your bible in the book of Genesis? In your whole life, have you come across any word called "Homo sapiens" and source it can be related with? Credible source is always consistent.

[s]If you keep thinking like you parents, you will never be different from your parents.Ending up like them is a disaster[/s]

A fruit can't be far from it's tree and a Lion doesn't give birth to a pussy; so my parents I'm proud.

We are Biafrans, we don't think like you

Of course is expected we think differently, maturely and objectively. Not putting the cart before the horse, inciting people...is Biafra the first "Nation" to want to secede since the creation of this world and how has it been done in saner climes?

[s]We make and ascertain the credibility of any source,at any point in time. A credible source today may not be credible tomorrow.
The source never make itself credible.
[/s][/s]

Has your family name,surname, lineage changed from time immemorial? If yes, not credible! Print Fake! If no, then credible. Print true!

Nota bene: Gets your facts right instead of replying vaguely...
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by coolitempa(f): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ngozi123:

Why does your profile say that you're female?

Typo...
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Ngozi123(f): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
coolitempa:

Typo...

I would have believed you had you changed it to "Yoruba woman" instead of "Yoruba person". That's not a typo.
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by outknow: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
BlackMbakara1:
[/s][/s]

Has your family name,surname, lineage changed from time immemorial? If yes, not credible! Print Fake! If no, then credible. Print true!

Nota bene: Gets your facts right instead of replying vaguely...
Your type like to be a zombie
I am unique
If you keep thinking in this way,You will not invent cos in your family, nobody has invented and that is a fact and that is a sourced fact according to you

Human like you and according to you wrote the text book.
Have you researched to know whether there is anything he/she missed.lolzzz
It is obvious that you can't invent/discover.

I believe Nnamdi kanu completely. Freedom fighting like never before. Others can copy from him
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by coolitempa(f): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ngozi123:

I would have believed you had you changed it to "Yoruba woman" instead of "Yoruba person". That's not a typo.

Whatever....the point is that I was writing from a perspective..... cool
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Princesaha: 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2016
coolitempa:

Typo...
Continue deceiving your self mister. May Sango and Obatala strike u dead if u are a man.
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by coolitempa(f): 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
Princesaha:
Continue deceiving your self mister. May Sango and Obatala strike u dead if u are a man.

Agreed but if I am female.....make supuno engulf your life....shó ti gbô
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by kernel504(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
coolitempa:
A man is in court for treasonable felony and no amount of internet ranting will stop his trial. ....he will have his day in court and will be found guilty....after that we will release his dead body for burial....other ipods that want to follow him to his grave are welcome.. angry angry

Everybody is not from West. You're brown roofs and begging beast will never stop begging for bailout as far as we are in Nigeria.
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by evilapc: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Nonsense. Carry ur death tori to ur household. Who cares. Ipob nonentities are doomed to die that day for nothing. This is the crux of the matter.
At least, you can start planning how you will celebrate their death... or are you not happy that ipob nonentities are doom die that day? I guess you should rejoicing now....diabolical people everywhere
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by pazienza(m): 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Good.

Let them conduct it peacefully, and secondly, they must ensure they capture all their protests on camera. If they can't do this, then they should sit down and reason better.

1 Like

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by ceaz4r(m): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
I want to believe the title of this post is 'Release Nnamdi Kanu' Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 as against 'He is Nnamdi Kanu' Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016.
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Sheriffc(m): 2:51am On Aug 24, 2016
outknow:
The Ohaneze ndi Igbo saw him as a small boy. All the Eastern Politicians saw him as a huge threat to their political careers. Every soul in the north underrated him. Buhari and his DSS thought he was alone. Obasanjo and Co felt he was hungry. They called him a nobody, little did they know he commands an army of millions. His children are scattered all over the world with a simple demand : Release Nnamdi Kanu ; Give us Biafra. The more they arrest us, we cry out for these freedom. The more they kill us, we held on unto these demands. The more they intimidate us, we never looked back. The more they call us names, we stand united. Now, they go to him for negotiations and he still maintained 'it's Biafra or nothing'. 'We say a big thank you for giving us a shoulder to lean on cos we were almost lost'. May Chukwuokike continue to guide and protect Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of all Biafrans world .

#FreeNnamdiKanu Protest Campaign Worldwide on 23rd Sept.2016.

http://biafrasay.com/p/322629/he-is-nnamdi-kanu-protest-campaign-23rd-sept-2016

It is ever so easy to sit within the comfort of your room and roar like a lion, anybody can do that! The real fight is on the street, in the cells; ask your folks who were arrested, ask Nnamdi and his co-travelers. Lose your freedom and see if you would still remain you afterward. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to instill fear. I just want you and others to view this whole BIAFRA struggle from another prism. The Biafra cause, for me, is not been fought the right way (and I also do not see any justifiable reason for it- that's topic for another day). Sentiment and emotivity had never won a cause, rather they cause mis-step and mis-direction. The Igbos need to press the reset button. BIAFRA is a dead cause as Chief Ojukwu asserted, let move on. ONE NATION, ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by SpeedOfLight: 3:28am On Aug 24, 2016
coolitempa:

Who is interested in killing the ideology......ibos can have their Biafra for all they care....for me as a Yoruba person....nothing will please me more....knowing less congestion in my area plus less crime and watching the increase in crime from far away when they all go...
Short the blip, are you a bokoharam member? Because I watched that video he only solicited weapon to kill people that will attack his people which is bokoharam unless you are one.
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by SpeedOfLight: 3:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Sheriffc:

It is ever so easy to sit within the comfort of your room and roar like a lion, anybody can do that! The real fight is on the street, in the cells; ask your folks who were arrested, ask Nnamdi and his co-travelers. Lose your freedom and see if you would still remain you afterward. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to instill fear. I just want you and others to view this whole BIAFRA struggle from another prism. The Biafra cause, for me, is not been fought the right way (and I also do not see any justifiable reason for it- that's topic for another day). Sentiment and emotivity had never won a cause, rather they cause mis-step and mis-direction. The Igbos need to press the reset button. BIAFRA is a dead cause as Chief Ojukwu asserted, let move on. ONE NATION, ONE NIGERIA

Why are you pained? Will you force someone to be with you? Why are you forcing one Nigeria on them? Everybody has right to self determination and don't expect them to kneel down and kiss you @ss before you acknowledge that they don't want you.
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2016
outknow:

[s]Your type like to be a zombie
I am unique
If you keep thinking in this way,You will not invent cos in your family, nobody has invented and that is a fact and that is a sourced fact according to you

Human like you and according to you wrote the text book.
Have you researched to know whether there is anything he/she missed.lolzzz
It is obvious that you can't invent/discover.

I believe Nnamdi kanu completely. Freedom fighting like never before. Others can copy from him[/s]

Inventor, time will tell...freedom fighter ko, freedom fighter ni. Wish you guys the best of luck with your illusion. grin
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by Tokt: 9:32am On Aug 24, 2016
evilapc:

At least, you can start planning how you will celebrate their death... or are you not happy that ipob nonentities are doom die that day? I guess you should rejoicing now....diabolical people everywhere

I won't do the killing. Our gallant men of the armed forces will. Nothing diabolical here, stubborn goats needs to be slaughtered.
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by outknow: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by begod: 11:35pm On Aug 25, 2016
coolitempa:

If I am guilty of treason....I should be big enough to take the punishment....this is the law of the land which is supreme.... cheesy
be ready to reap what you sow, because if you do what he(my director) did in any way, you will die a mysteriours death, not even in your fathers house.
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by coolitempa(f): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2016
begod:
be ready to reap what you sow, because if you do what he(my director) did in any way, you will die a mysteriours death, not even in your fathers house.

shocked shocked cool...here comes another village cheap iPod dunce.... grin grin
Re: He Is Nnamdi Kanu,Protest Campaign 23rd Sept.2016 by prince985(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Tokt:
[s][/s]

Nonsense. Carry ur death tori to ur household. Who cares. Ipob nonentities are doomed to die that day for nothing. This is the crux of the matter.
some one plz explains to me..they say d zoos unity is not negociable..they always insult igbos on nairaland dey call deltans selfish pple..if we are of no use to them y wont they allow us to leaves them..wat are they afraid of? cooowwwaaaards all of dem afonjas

(1) (2) (Reply)

Notice Of My Intent To Join The Igbos / IPOB: Some Of The Soldiers That Joined Kanu's ESN Are Government Spies / See Nnamdi Kanu Recent Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.