Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) (33739 Views)

Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) / Buhari Congratulates Efe On His Win (pic) / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by victorpotasowie: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
a baby crawls n stands to fall to crawl to stand again so pdp no matter what would always remain nigeria's destination party.
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by oluwole1211(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
pafygodo:
Come what may, PDP can't win the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Ondo state.
Mimiko’s Popularity has grossly waned in the state, and to worsen the situation, he is supporting a candidate who comes from the same senatorial he is from.
Mimiko has to go for a candidate with huge financial muscle that can match the APC money for money, despite the fact that his anointed candidate is a weakling politically. Ondo state.
. I think I disagree with u on this point the fact is that eyitayo jegede is a core indigene of akure and mind u akure has never been ondo state governor before they will vote en mass for him in akure and it's environ and any candidate that has the majority vote in akure always win ondo election

1 Like

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by nijascammers: 11:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
p1jiobi:
Some idiots called pdp are dead party in rivers we didn't only win against all odds, we trashed apc. Read my lips a worse trashing awaits apc in ondo. In d words of oshomole apc go and lose in ondo.
ipoooooooooooooood yoot, they will report me to be banned.I will always come back with 7 heads.
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by highness24(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kai, I hate politicians enh. Is voting compulsory? They only use u to get wah they want, at the end u get nothing. Nigerians it's time to stop voting
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by dayoade2007(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
OP, its Eyitayo and not Ejitayo
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by pafygodo: 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
[quote author=oluwole1211 post=48718574]. I think I disagree with u on this point the fact is that eyitayo jegede is a core indigene of akure and mind u akure has never been ondo state governor before they will vote en mass for him in akure and it's environ and any candidate that has the majority vote in akure always win ondo election[/quote So what is the population of akure indigenes in akure? Akure is majorly populated by non indigenes. If that is the Mimiko’s joker, he has shot himself in the legs. And if such wins elections, most of the parties will be nominating their candidates from the state capitals. You now expect another governor from the central senatorial district to rule the state for the next 8 years, making a total of 16 years.
Anything can happen in politics anyway, but with all the factors i have mentioned, PDP will find it very difficult to return to Alagbaka government house. Mimiko’s dwindled popularity,South west politics, the choice of a candidate from central senatorial district, APC being the ruling party at the federal level will also neutralize the power of incumbency the PDP as a ruling party in the state would have enjoyed.

2 Likes

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by pafygodo: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2016
I
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by Adebanjids1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
adekayo1234:
Has he won the main election yet?

All of dem sick
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by Adexswagx(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
gbegudujo:
Jegede is the most sellable among the aspirants and he's way more popular than all those apc aspirants fighting each other. He is from Akure with the highest voting population in the history of Ondo state central senatorial district , PDP is Dominant in the southern senatorial district especially when the FG picked the nddc representative from the Nothern senatorial district as against the southern Sen dist which produce oil and the only district crude is found in ondo state
Excuse me Sir am also from Akure infact am @dome for the election today. And from my own view mimiko just wanted to use jegede as a stepping stone to his post with atiku in the year 2019 and also he didn't want to spend a dime on this election bcaus since he pick atiku candidate atiku and the Hausa's will find a way to finance him

1 Like

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
He don win the main election ni? If he happened to win the guber eletcion nko? Guess he will jump from buhruj kalifa in Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by habbi080(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
Meaning
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by KnowAll(m): 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
On a theoretical sense Jegede should win. Because d 2 biggest towns in Ondo State , Ondo & Akure are in d central zone . While Jegede is from Akure , Mimiko is from Ondo town. Does that transfer into victory I will say no on a personal note because Mimiko has being an abysmal failure.

I might be wrong thus.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by Reucole: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Watching
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by lobbyist(m): 12:34am On Aug 23, 2016
pafygodo:
Come what may, PDP can't win the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Ondo state.
Mimiko’s Popularity has grossly waned in the state, and to worsen the situation, he is supporting a candidate who comes from the same senatorial he is from.
Mimiko has to go for a candidate with huge financial muscle that can match the APC money for money, despite the fact that his anointed candidate is a weakling politically. Ondo state.
for your mind but your bad luck party will win Edo state right. Common sense

1 Like

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by Pore50(m): 12:56am On Aug 23, 2016
Please let Ondo State election be free, fair and credible starting from part primaries. Up Ondo people.
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 1:35am On Aug 23, 2016
[quote author=pafygodo post=48719015][/quote]

Is it APC that promised Owo Governorship slot by telling them to allow Akoko produce the Senator for the zone that will now vote for APC that want to give the slot to akoko Man Segun Abraham.

Na to forget about Owo and Ose be that Oooooh.

Mind You EyiTayo Jegede mother is from Ipele (Owo), that factor is also their. And his likely deputy from that area tooooo.

Are you also aware that APC state secretariat is under different locks and keys by different factions in the state.
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by mikolo80: 4:08am On Aug 23, 2016
lordkhalifa:
hahahahahahahahaha see brown roof scattered every nook and cranny of akure... dis ppl from west are obese with brown zinc cheesy grin
we were using zinc tey tey. Na thatch roof una de use. That's history you're witnessing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by jiggalo(m): 6:10am On Aug 23, 2016
nairayouthcom:
if u like ehn suspend in the air nothing for ur party PIG DECEIVING PEOPLE

stupid people, stupid party and stupid nairaland youth following them like mumu

Quote me and get bad luck for life
FOOL
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:28am On Aug 23, 2016
mikolo80:
we were using zinc tey tey. Na thatch roof una de use. That's history you're witnessing
omo we stop using thatch roofing in 1919s even my grant pa afford aluminum zinc's... for brown zinc we stop using it in 1900s see the kind of roof u can see in south east

one thing u should know igbos like competition

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2016
jiggalo:
FOOL
last last thunder go still fire u, trust me
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by SammyT95(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2016
maxwell60:
people like you don't usually have voters card. You are not only retarded, you are mentally disabled.
thumbs up Bro. love ur response
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by SammyT95(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2016
oluwole1211:
. I think I disagree with u on this point the fact is that eyitayo jegede is a core indigene of akure and mind u akure has never been ondo state governor before they will vote en mass for him in akure and it's environ and any candidate that has the majority vote in akure always win ondo election
av u ever been to akure b4? no I don't think so, I grew up there and akure is a city which majority are non akure indigene and are from other towns and others states. so that fact that any candidate that has majority of votes in akure win is totally not correct

1 Like

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by awayeyebundle: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2016
Either u like it or not,PDP will win in Ondo state....maybe sheriff or Markafi factions is either PDP but never will that baseless and liar APC win....just watch out
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by SammyT95(m): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2016
highness24:
Kai, I hate politicians enh. Is voting compulsory? They only use u to get wah they want, at the end u get nothing. Nigerians it's time to stop voting
that's the problem we have have in Nigeria, we all complain abt our government, we want to stop voting and all that why not join in governance and help change things around, if we still back in our living room and complain biter abt governance, the corrupt one will definitely rule and there's little or nothing u can do abt it den.

one of he penalties for not participating in politics is that u'll end up being governed by ur inferior - PLATO
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by SammyT95(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2016
KnowAll:
On a theoretical sense Jegede should win. Because d 2 biggest towns in Ondo State , Ondo & Akure are in d central zone . While Jegede is from Akure , Mimiko is from Ondo town. Does that transfer into victory I will say no on a personal note because Mimiko has being an abysmal failure.

I might be wrong thus.
yes I think u're wrong, it doesn't work that way even if the two biggest town support him there're still 16 other small towns
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by AshiwajuFoward: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2016
lordkhalifa:
omo we stop using thatch roofing in 1919s even my grant pa afford aluminum zinc's... for brown zinc we stop using it in 1900s see the kind of roof u can see in south east

one thing u should know igbos like competition

Mechionu there. Empty chestbeater. Who are you trying to fool with those selective aerial views?? Is that how the entire SE looks? WHo are you trying to decieve? Shey these pix no be of aerial views of the same SE? You people just like to get yourself into trouble with your foolish chest-beating. SMH.

Onitsha

Nsuka

Onitsha

[img]http://1.bp..com/-m9WLEBzhjig/VzWUpjz9tBI/AAAAAAAJKaI/ymyIUro2SvYGjArVH_NCSWedB5PTh4BkgCLcB/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2016
He is now a step closser to the cookie jar and honey pot
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

Mechionu there. Empty chestbeater. Who are you trying to fool with those selective aerial views?? Is that how the entire SE looks? WHo are you trying to decieve? Shey these pix no be of aerial views of the same SE? You people just like to get yourself into trouble with your foolish chest-beating. SMH.

Onitsha

Nsuka

Onitsha

[img]http://1.bp..com/-m9WLEBzhjig/VzWUpjz9tBI/AAAAAAAJKaI/ymyIUro2SvYGjArVH_NCSWedB5PTh4BkgCLcB/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

hahahahaha omo the first and last picture is old market at Onitsha... u know too well Nsuka is a village like ijebu ode even as that u can't compare akure with hinterland Nsuka... come up with new pictures , those pix are old... as for now enjoy some the slum in yellow-bars

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by AshiwajuFoward: 8:54am On Aug 23, 2016
lordkhalifa:
hahahahaha omo the first and last picture is old market at Onitsha... u know too well Nsuka is a village like ijebu ode even as that u can't compare akure with hinterland Nsuka... come up with new pictures , those pix are old... as for now enjoy some the slum in yellow-bars

Save the sermonizing and explanations for your fellow numbskull flattheeads you dumb fvck! Coz the joke's on you. You no even shame say na Akure, a third-tier city in Yorubaland, is what you are comparing with your best (Anambra and Enugu)?? You are the one that made it sound like your entire SE is some utopian disneyland when we all know the real deal. Here's the Akure that your kinsmen refused to vacate even after receiving serious floggings from the natives. cheesy grin grin You people are pathetic. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2016
lordkhalifa:
I'm in my earlier 30s, that's the pet project I'm handling in my home town (village) check and see if u can see any brown roofing... yeah I'm chess beater because im an achiever, that small house beside the new building belong to my great grandpa .. the white aluminium roofing is more than 100yrs, he build it in 1903 according to history, my dear for ages we have been using better zinc... Igbo man is known to luxury u can't beat them on that. I invest my money wisely not owambering around with the little capital at ur disposal

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by dapiluv: 9:00am On Aug 23, 2016
Wrong Choice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: Tribunal orders substituted service on INEC, Oyetola / Tunde Idiagbon's 78th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / 2023: Based On Your Birth Month, Which Aspirant Are You Supporting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.