Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) (33733 Views)

Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) / Buhari Congratulates Efe On His Win (pic) / President Buhari Strolling On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:01am On Aug 23, 2016
bro save ur silly self the stress and show me yours not the one build by others ... I'm certain most of the houses u upload here belongs to omo onye IBO undecided I'm eager to see yours
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by jiggalo(m): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2016
nairayouthcom:

last last thunder go still fire u, trust me
Lapdog.
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by SucreB: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2016
[s]
nairayouthcom:
if u like ehn suspend in the air nothing for ur party PIG DECEIVING PEOPLE

stupid people, stupid party and stupid nairaland youth following them like mumu

Quote me and get bad luck for life
[/s]
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by AshiwajuFoward: 9:15am On Aug 23, 2016
lordkhalifa:
I'm in my earlier 30s, that's the pet project I'm handling in my home town (village) check and see if u can see any brown roofing... yeah I'm chess beater because im an achiever, that small house beside the new building belong to my great grandpa .. the white aluminium roofing is more than 100yrs, he build it in 1903 according to history, my dear for ages we have been using better zinc... Igbo man is known to luxury u can't beat them on that. I invest my money wisely not owambering around with the little capital at ur disposal

LMAO! OMG, you're so fvcking slow and stvpid as fvck that you had to quote yourself grin grin You fvcking empty chest-beaters are so insecure that it's not even funny. Sotay you begin flash random pix of a face-me-i-face you that is supposed to make me green with envy Nigga plz! You sound like an unexposed trader else you won't be claiming bragging rights over such mediocrity. But then again that's the igbo M.O. (thump your chest like an ape over pedestrian 'achievements'). Look here boy, you have just demonstrated that you are beneath me in every ramification. If you dare quote me again, Amadioha and Chukwu Okike Abiama will strike you dead there, and further flatten that already flaatheead of yours. Anumpama.
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2016
AshiwajuFoward:

LMAO! OMG, you're so fvcking slow and stvpid as fvck that you had to quote yourself grin grin You fvcking empty chest-beaters are so insecure that it's not even funny. Sotay you begin flash random pix of a face-me-i-face you that is supposed to make me green with envy Nigga plz! You sound like an unexposed trader else you won't be claiming bragging rights over such mediocrity. But then again that's the igbo M.O. (thump your chest like an ape over pedestrian 'achievements'). Look here boy, you have just demonstrated that you are beneath me in every ramification. If you dare quote me again, Amadioha and Chukwu Okike Abiama will strike you dead there, and further flatten that already flaatheead of yours. Anumpama.
in ur miserable entire life time u can't achieve such a fit... yeah I'm a chess beater and I have achieve what u can't get in ur entire life. u still share a single room with ur poor parents... cyber warrior, plz upload one ur achievement and save ur nasty self the stress
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by olawalepopoola: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2016
Everything is now set for Ondo guber elections. This time around many factors will come into play. To my own opinions these factors might affect the outcome of the election.
1. MONEY: We all know that Governor Mimiko's tactics is to distribute money on election days as it was obvious in the last house of assembly election. Definitely this will not be ruled out. On their part, the APC will have to double up their finances and give voters 100% of what PDP will offer.
2. REGION GUBER CANDIDATE SELECTION: Today Tayo Jegede of the PDP was voted in as the flagbearer of the PDP. He is from Ondo Central as the outgoing governor. Will Ondo people be so foolish to pick a candidate from the same region as the outgoing governor who is from Ondo central.
3. FEDERAL MIGHT AND INCONCLUSIVE ELECTIONS: As we all know inconclusive elections have been a problem recently faced by the electoral umpire (INEC). This will definitely work out in Ondo. APC may be advantageous there.
ONDO SOUTH: This election may be greatly determined by the Ondo South voters. This is because the likes of the APC chairman Kekemeke and Olusola Oke are prominent in this area. Not only that, many people have accused Mimiko of siting major projects in the state to the central zone. For example 1. Medical University, Ondo 2. Federal Polytechnic, Ile-Oluji 3. Mother and child hospital, Akure. 4. Mother and Child hospital Akure. The Ondo south accuse Mimiko of relocating the Ondo State University of Science and Technology to Ondo town. Is Ondo state only made up of Ondo town indigenes.
5. MIMIKO'S PROJECTS: Mimiko's project may talk for him in only few areas: Akure, Ondo town and Owo. Places like the Ose LG, Ondo south, Ifedore and most importantly the Akokos have been neglected in developmental projects especially road construction.
6. If the north and south can massively vote for APC based on their grievances, then there may be change in government. However, Mimiko cannot be predicted as he know how gullible Ondo voters are and how to manipulate them
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
lordkhalifa:
omo we stop using thatch roofing in 1919s even my grant pa afford aluminum zinc's... for brown zinc we stop using it in 1900s see the kind of roof u can see in south east

one thing u should know igbos like competition
when did you start using this. Is not recent tech?
Is it masses that use it or middle class or even upper class sef
Go and Compare with western middle class
Why you no show your ancient village
I repeat
You can't beat the history in our giant village
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 8:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
mikolo80:
when did you start using this. Is not recent tech?
Is it masses that use it or middle class or even upper class sef
Go and Compare with western middle class
Why you no show your ancient village
I repeat
You can't beat the history in our giant village
Charlie pick up ur pieces.. I knew the economy is very hard but too much of owamberism is affecting u so much
Re: Ejitayo Jegede Celebrates His Win On The Street (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Charlie pick up ur pieces.. I knew the economy is very hard but too much of owamberism is affecting u so much
Huh?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Votes In Anambra / PDP's Dauda Lawal Wins Zamfara Governorship Election 2023 / Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.