Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" (53388 Views)

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Federal University Gusau Expels 15 Students For Poor Performance / N5000 For Sex With Students Of FGGC Langtang Plateau: Security Guards Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
prela:
Elese osi ni Buhari yii sha
......so many evil things happening back to back

You be southwesterner?
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by gaffig: 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Meiji:

Actually from the Christian perspective, Muslims insult Christ by saying he is a mere "prophet" of God and denying his divinity.

That we don't scream and threaten violence as a result doesn't make it any less an insult.
That's a lie, your book ur belief, my book my belief, Since your book never mentioned MUHAMMAD then keep off and we will live in peace
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
amjoseph19:
Every time I write and article that sheds Islam in a negative
light, my life gets threatened by muslims, I get hate
messages from liberals, and I’m labeled a ‘racist’ by idiots
who do not realize that Islam is not a race.
If Muslims are so proud of their quran, why would they
threaten my life for simply sharing verses straight from their
“holy book”?
Islam is also not a religion,
It is a theocracy and terrorist cult that hides behind the
mask of religion in order to acheive its mission of world
domination.
Furthermore, people, including news anchors who call islaic
terrorists “extremists and radicals”, are wrong… They are
DEVOUT muslims simply following the dictates of their
koran.
I have read the koran and studied it thoroughly. I have read
the muslim brotherhood’s documented plan for the
destruction of the world from within.
I will not submit or convert and I will not allow the death
threats, the name calling, and the pack threat mentality stop
me from telling the truth about Islam.

Islam is a terrorist group.
what is d gibberish that this one is just spewing....smh
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Meiji:

Actually from the Christian perspective, Muslims insult Christ by saying he is a mere "prophet" of God and denying his divinity.

That we don't scream and threaten violence as a result doesn't make it any less an insult.
Another gibberish talker....smh
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dubsy91(f): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
DabELLs:

Oga sharrap. BIble has more contradictions than any other religous books in the world.

Thou shalt not kill. —Exodus 20:13

Thus sayeth the Lord God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side. and slay every man his brother…companion…neighbor. —Exodus 32:27

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up. —Revelation 8:7

And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. —Revelation 9:4

Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord. —Proverbs 12:22

The Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee. —I Kings 22:23

And in the fifth month, on the seventh day of the month…Nebuzaradan…came…unto Jerusalem… —2 Kings 25:8

…in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month…came Nebuzaradan…into Jerusalem… —Jeremiah 52:12

For by grace are ye saved through faith…not of works. —Ephesians 2:8,9

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. —James 2:24

Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. —2 Kings 24:8

Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem… —2 Chronicles 36:9

Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy…and they shall be your possession…they shall be your bondmen forever. —Leviticus 25:45-46

Undo the heavy burdens…let the oppressed go free,…break every yoke. —Isaiah 58:6

For I am the Lord; I change not. —Malachi 3:6

And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people. —Exodus 32:14

For I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation. —Exodus 20:5

The Lord is good to all. —Psalms 145:9

No man hath seen God at any time. —John 1:18

For I have seen God face to face. —Genesis 32:30

For every man shall bear his own burden. —Galatians 6:2

Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. —Galatians 6:2

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. —Romans 3:23

There was a man…who name was Job; and that man was perfect and upright. —Job 1:1

Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Kings 8:26

Forty and two years old was Ahaziah when he began to reign. —II Chronicles 22:2

Submit yourself to every ordinance of man…to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors. —I Peter 2:13

We ought to obey God rather than men. —Acts 5:29

And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun. —Mark 16:2

The first day of the week cometh Mary Magdalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre. —John 20:1

And it was the third hour, and they crucified him. —Mark 15:25

…about the sixth hour…they cried out…crucify him….Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. —John 19:14-16

Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned… —Romans 5:12

Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death. —John 8:51

Everything that lives and moves about will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything. —Genesis 9:3

It is better not to eat meat or drink wine or to do anything else that will cause your brother or sister to fall. —Romans 14:21

Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not how many things they witness against thee?…And he answered him to never a word; insomuch that the governor marvelled greatly… —Matthew 27:13-14

Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and sa

talking about contradictions of the Bible ,lemme take u through memory lane in ur book which u claim to be perfect

Who misleads people? Satan or Allah?
According to verse 4:119-120, Satan (the rejected one) is the one who creates false desires and misleads people. Refer also 15:42. However, according to verse 16:93, it is God who leaves people astray as He wills! See also 4:78.
(4:119-120)
"I will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires....." (says Satan)
"Satan make them promises and creates in them false hopes...." (vouched by Allah)
(16:93)
"If Allah so willed, He could make you all one people. But He leaves straying whom He pleases and He guides whom He pleases ...."

4. Attitude towards unbelieving parents
Al-Quran givens contradicting information as to what a believer should do when unbelieving parents and brothers insist on worshipping their gods. Verse 31:15 asks believers to keep company with unbelieving parents even if they insist (on following their religion?), but verse 9:23 asks believers not to take their fathers and brothers as protectors if they disbelieved!
(31:15)
"But if they strive
(Jahada) to make thee join in worship with Me things of which thou hast no knowledge, obey them not; yet bear them company in this life with justice (and consideration)..."
(9:23)
"O ye who believe! Take not protectors your fathers and your brothers if they love infidelity above faith: If any of you do so, they do wrong"

5. Which enters the Paradise: Soul or Body or Both?
After resurrection, it is the body (after reuniting with the soul?) which enters the Paradise. This has been emphasized throughout the Book. See verses 13:5, 17:98-99, 20:55, 34:7, 75:3-4. However verses 27-30 in Sura 89 state that it is the Soul ( Nafs )* which enters the Garden!
(17:99)
"See they not that Allah who created the heavens and the earth has the power to create the like of them (anew)? ...."
(75:3-4)
"Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones? Nay we are able to to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers..."
(89:27-30)
(To the righteous soul will be said) "O (tho) soul, in (complete) rest and satisfaction! Come back thou to thy Lord - well pleased (thyself), and well-pleasing unto Him! Enter thou, thee among my Devotees! Yea, enter thou My Heaven!"
(31:28)
"Your creation and your rising (from the dead) are only as (the creation and the rising of) a single soul..."
(Pickthall)
In Islam, the bliss in Paradise is not complete without the corporeal and sense pleasures. Otherwise, how can one drink Zanzabil (76:17), feel the moderate temperature (76:13), enjoy maidens (55:56) and drink honey and milk (47:16-17). These are all joys in state for the faithful.
Yousuf Ali (note 6128 for verse 89:27-30) also says that it is the soul which enters the heaven, and not the gross body which perishes (His comment is contradictory to what verse 75:3-4 says!). Read verse 31:28 also. It says man's creation or resurrection is in no wise but as an individual soul * . Pickthall's translation (see box above) is more clear.
* Unlike in Vedic scriptures, the Quran does not clearly recognize the SOUL as a distinct entity from the BODY. The soul is often referred as a source of all inclinations and desires (3:61, 12:53). The Arabic word `Nafs ' has been translated differently by different translators: as SOUL, MIND, SPIRIT and even as HEART! The word `Nafs ' at times refers to the individual (12:53), sometimes to the Soul (6:93, 39:42), and sometimes to God Himself (6:12,54)!. Of particular interest is verse 21:35 which says "Every soul shall have a taste of death.... " . This verse could mean: (i) that the Soul gets a taste of death after separation from the body, as Yousuf Ali interprets or (ii) that the Individual gets a taste of death as it is generally implied on most occasions (3:61, 51:21). Those who are of the opinion that `Nafs ' in 21:35 only mean the real Soul would then have to consider this verse as another contradiction to verses 39:42 and 89:27-30 which imply that the Soul is taken back by Allah, momentarily during sleep and decisively at death.

6. God needs man or man needs God?
A very clear contradiction exists between verses 51:56 and 35:15. While the former verse says that God created Jinns and mankind for His own reasons (read also 67:2), the latter one says it is man who is in need of God! Read also 51:57.
(51:56)
"I have only created Jinns and men, that they may serve me" *
(67:2)
"He who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is the best in deed"
35:15
"O mankind! It is you that have need of God: but God is the One Free of all wants, worthy of all praise"

7. EVIL AND GOOD: Where do they come from?
While one verse says that both Evil and Good issue from Allah, the very next verse says only Good comes from Allah!
(4:78)
".... If some good befalls them, they say "This is from Allah". But if evil, they say "This is from thee" (O prophet). Say: "All things are from Allah....." *
(4:79)
"Whatever good, (O man!) happens to thee, is from Allah. But whatever evil happens to thee, is from thyself"

8. Who has to be blamed for BELIEF AND DISBELIEF ?
(6:12)
" It is they who have lost their own souls, that they will not believe"
(10:100)
"No soul can believe except by the will allah"

9. Who has to be blamed for the wrongs done?
(35:cool
"Allah leaves stray whom He wills and guides whom He wills"
(30:9)
"It was not Allah who wronged them, but they wronged their own souls"

10. UNBELIEVERS: To be persecuted or forgiven?
(9:29)
"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth ....."
(45:14)

"Tell those who believe, to forgive those who do not hope for the Days of Allah; It is for Him to recompense

11. God's advice to Muhammed on propagating Islam
Here we see two contradicting directives from God on conveying Allah's religion to the people:
(3:20)
"So if they dispute thee, say: "I have permitted my whole self to Allah and so have those who follow me"..... "Do you (also) submit yourselves? If they do, they are in right guidance. But if they turn back, thy duty is to convey the message. And in Allah's sight are (all) His servants"

(8:38-39)
"Say to the Unbelievers, if (now) they desist (from disbelief), their past would be forgiven; but if they persist, the punishment of those before them is already (a matter of warning to them). And fight them on until there is no more persecution and the religion becomes Allah's in its entirety... "

these my friend are only but a few of d contradictions in ur perfect heavenly book

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dubsy91(f): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Submit yourself to every ordinance of man…to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors. —I Peter 2:13

stop picking n reading out of context u are literate atleast. I Peter 2 vs 13-15 says:
"submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every authority instituted among men:whether to the king,as the supreme authority,or to the governors who are sent by him to punish those who do right.For it is God's will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish men"

We ought to obey God rather than men. —Acts 5:29
dis statement was made by Peter when he and other apostles were arrested and sanctioned never to preach in the name of JESUS...so whats the contradiction here?

2 Likes

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
gaffig:

That's a lie, your book ur belief, my book my belief, Since your book never mentioned MUHAMMAD then keep off and we will live in peace

Your are the kind of Muslim I like. YOUR BOOK UR PROBLEM MY BOOK MY PROBLEM. But if you ask a question about mine and call my Christian belief false relative to yours, then if you call my Christ a bastard and a liar, I will call your Mohammed a scoundrel and a thief.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Saheed69(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
ceejay80s:

So.... U are saying that u urself is not a son of God ?

How do u muslims see God? As a father or what ?

We Muslim don't see ourselves as son of God, but we humble ourselves as a servant of the creator of heaven and earth.

Moreover, Allah have described himself for us in the Holy Quran

Quran 112 verse 1 to 4
1. Say: He is Allah, the one and only
2. Allah, the eternal, absolute
3. He begetteth not, nor is he begotten
4. And there is none like Him
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by pueshkif(m): 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Saheed69(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
kindredspirit:

..... Says the quran. Hence, you can freely talk about your belief that Jesus wasn't crucified or is not the Son of God. This WILL NOT spark murderous outrage from Christians.

In the same token, Christians do not also believe that Muhammad was a Prophet of God because their Holy Book didn't tell them so. However, such a statement from a Christian ( or anybody) is likely to cause mayhem and wanton breach of the Peace by Islamists.

The thirst for militancy by the average Muslim in the North ( and the tacit endorsement of the act by their southern counterparts) over all things Muhammad coming from the mouth of a non-Muslim PERCEIVED as insulting to the Prophet by even local riff-raffs could lead to bloodshed causing the death of innocents. No other religion or region shows that type of destructive tendency, that's the difference, bro.

You can have believe in any religion or belong to any religion. "To you is your religion and to me is my religion".

Sometime I blame some of the Christian also, why would you go to the north and you start talking rubbish about their faith.

What do you think will happen to a Muslim that go into Aba or Portharcout market and start saying Jesus is not God/lord and that Christianity is a scam?

For your information am a Muslim and I have I Christian friend that we have been together since our secondary school days and until today we are still going strong. Do you know the success of our friendship? we don't discuss about our religion.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by bezimo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
We have seen this happen time and again. I said it before that there is a strong correlation between violence & destruction and the islamic northerner.
All these Muslims una never tire with violence and bloodshed.
What a violent religion!!!,
No wonder Islam has become the most hated religion in the world because of the terrorism, violence and destruction associated with the religion.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Saheed69(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
herbie27:
Just Shatap there.

If your last sentence is said of your Mohammed, you will stab someone to death.

You don't need to abuse me, this is internet only God know who is behind the keyboard or who is typing this from his/her smartphone.

No sane or sound Muslim will regard Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) as his/her lord/God or son of God (God forbid). We Muslim regard all the prophets and messengers of God as a servant of God (including Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, Issac, Samuel e.t.c) because they all come to this earth with one message that we should believe in "One God" the creator of heaven and earth and everything that is on earth and our purpose on earth is to worship him.

So please, if you want to quote me, respect me as you would love to be respected. Am a Muslim and am proud and will always be proud to be.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Saheed69:

You don't need to abuse me, this is internet only God know who is behind the keyboard or who is typing this from his/her smartphone.

No sane or sound Muslim will regard Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) as his/her lord/God or son of God (God forbid). We Muslim regard all the prophets and messengers of God as a servant of God (including Muhammad, Jesus, Moses, Issac, Samuel e.t.c) because they all come to this earth with one message that we should believe in "One God" the creator of heaven and earth and everything that is on earth and our purpose on earth is to worship him.

So please, if you want to quote me, respect me as you would love to be respected. Am a Muslim and am proud and will always be proud to be.
Your last statement would have been blasphemy if it's said of mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dubsy91(f): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2016

And it was the third hour, and they crucified him. —Mark 15:25

…about the sixth hour…they cried out…crucify him….Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. —John 19:14-16

here it says from vs 13 n i quote :
"When Pilate heard dis,he brought Jesus out and sat down on the judge's seat at a place known as the stone pavement(Which in Aramaic is Gabbatha).It was the day of preparation of passover week,about the sixth hour"
Mr man incase u dont understand english ,he faced Pilate about the sixth hour and wasnt crucified then...i dont have tbe time to go through all of ur listed Bible contradictions.bt i'd advice u read through every chapter you quote and stop doing cut and paste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by jelal007(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
dubsy91:

. The view that each translation of the Bible conveys a different message is incorrect. There is only one Bible message that has been translated into hundreds of vocabularies for different readers,depending on each reader's understanding of english language.

I might add that I own four different translations of the qur'an into English (and I know that many more translations exist). One translation says that my husband has the right to "beat me up" if he thinks I might not be "faithful." (To him or to Islam is not clear.) Another translation says my husband can "strike" me. Another translation, the oldest, says my husband can "scourge" me (whip me with a heavy whip until I'm almost dead).

Dis is how is it with these Bible versions,the words just differ and not the content.for instance,John 1 vs 1according to Good News Bible says: "Before the world was created,the Word already existed;he was with God,and he was the same as God.......... same passage according to the New International version says : "In the beginning was the Word,and the Word was with God,and the Word was God."
Do u now see d meaning of these versions?n not wat u àre erroneously taught
My bro,u're still beating about the bush. The concept of the trinity started with people who never met jesus christ (john,Mark,Mathew and Luke) and were never disciples of jesus.
U said Mathew has no surname;is there any document written by any1,anywia in d world with just 1 name? A:No. That should be a red flag 4 any1 who knws anytin abt books. Even the church authority leaders (outside africa) have made clear dat it is possible (Mark,Mathew,Luke and John) were 'PEN' names.
Now as 4 revelations made thru Mohd (pbuh),u have the Quran. Revealed thru him over a period of 23yrs,which he transferred 2 his followers who have preserved it since dat time. A
As 4 versions of the bible,can u tell me the content of KJV,RSV,GN etc are all the same? Of course not. Becos,in some of the versions of d bible u find some books and in others u won't. The Quran has no versions (it is d same anywia in world. The number of verses and chapters are all d same) but d grammar used in d translation is what's different (naturally so).
And lastly,there's no disagreements in the Quran whatsoever.
So,again wen u're ready 2 answer my question: where in the bible did christ said I am God and should be worshipped? In his OWN words,not d words of mathew,Mark,Luke and John.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
Saheed69:

You can have believe in any religion or belong to any religion. "To you is your religion and to me is my religion".

Sometime I blame some of the Christian also, why would you go to the north and you start talking rubbish about their faith.

What do you think will happen to a Muslim that go into Aba or Portharcout market and start saying Jesus is not God/lord and that Christianity is a scam?

For your information am a Muslim and I have I Christian friend that we have been together since our secondary school days and until today we are still going strong. Do you know the success of our friendship? we don't discuss about our religion.

You can go to any part of the world and say anything a out Christians or Christ and NOTHING will happen to you asides probably told to leave the area or being ignored.

And you know that is the way Christians will act. But if you start calling people cowards cause they won't react to you provocative words...u might must find someone who will cut an ear like Peter did.

You can't compare worldover the patience of the two religions.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by jelal007(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
dubsy91:

. The view that each translation of the Bible conveys a different message is incorrect. There is only one Bible message that has been translated into hundreds of vocabularies for different readers,depending on each reader's understanding of english language.

I might add that I own four different translations of the qur'an into English (and I know that many more translations exist). One translation says that my husband has the right to "beat me up" if he thinks I might not be "faithful." (To him or to Islam is not clear.) Another translation says my husband can "strike" me. Another translation, the oldest, says my husband can "scourge" me (whip me with a heavy whip until I'm almost dead).

Dis is how is it with these Bible versions,the words just differ and not the content.for instance,John 1 vs 1according to Good News Bible says: "Before the world was created,the Word already existed;he was with God,and he was the same as God.......... same passage according to the New International version says : "In the beginning was the Word,and the Word was with God,and the Word was God."
Do u now see d meaning of these versions?n not wat u àre erroneously taught
Good,u just agreed dat mathew has no surname. What about luke,mark and john? Do they? A: they don't. Now let me ask u,where in d world will u find a document written by sm1 wit just a single name? A: No where. That should raise questions 4 any1 who knws tins abt books and writers. As 4 revelations made thru Mohd (pbuh),u have d quran. Which was revealed over a period of 23yrs and he transferred it 2 his followers and it has being preserved since then. As 4 versions of the bible,u said notin like versions only translations. Pls explain KJV,Good news,RSV all this are versions na. Besides the books/chapters in these bibles are not the same thing. The number of chapters in one version differs 4rm anoda version. The Quran doesn't have versions,it is one. The Quran in Nigeria is the same as d rest all over the world. The number of chapters and verses are the samething. The only dat differs is the grammar wen it comes 2 translation (naturally so). And latly, there's no disagreements in d quran,one whatsoever. Pls tell me one last time; where did christ (in his own words) say I am God worship me. Don't quote Mark,john,Luke or Mathew 4me becos u can't prove d origin of these guys.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
WHY ARE THESE MORONS CONTINUE TO KILL IN THE NAME OF THEIR god AND A WOMANIZER PROPHET THAT DIED WITHOUT GIVING HIS FOLLOWERS ANY HOPE.WHY CAN'T THIS GOD OF THEIRS HAVE POWER TO FIGHT FOR HIMSELF.FOOLISH FOLLOWERS.

1 Like

Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Afroconnect: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
kabrud:
These christians are always out looking for problem with the muslims. May be that one thinks he is on nairaland. For God's sake, what is the meaning of this rubbish? U will see them insulting muslims everywhere for no reason only to turn around and start forming the victim. After creating the storm, they will be asking why the rain. Has any muslim ever insulted Jesus Christ? This thing is getting too much. And they know very well that a muslim will never take that from u except if u hide behind the laptop to do that. We shall see the end of this problem they looking for upandan.
Shut up,you boko islam...go and bomb church. Religion of piss indeed. I rather be a pagan than follow this terrorists religion. If there is a war,everyone dies fool. Christiansare not terrorists,not like we can't wage a full scale war with you fools. A religion that allow you f-ck babies,kill people and hate adherents of other religions is leading you to the darkest pits of hell. A human being called mohammed that have died over a thousand years ago still misleading you zombies.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by pimpguy11(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
SAHARA REPORTERS got it very very wrong about Gusau crisis. Their report was upside down.
1. Seven people killed were Muslims.
2. They are not students of the school.
3. They are family members of one Tajuddeen.
4. Even some Christians in the school had warned the guy to stop what he was doing so that not to cause trouble to the Christians in the school.
When he continued, they reported him to some Muslims leaders so that to exonerate others for being the collective victims.
Whatever, it is very unfortunate because the guy did not listened to his Christian brothers' advice!
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by straighttalk(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
HYPOCRISY is when your loved ones are insulted or attacked you get offended and you 'll want to register your anger not leaving the person involved to respond personally but when somebody's Loved One (God) is insulted, you 'll say the revenge should be left for the God.
Let's know our deferences and learn to respect it.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by prela(f): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wadraj:
[b]
You be southwesterner?
Of course yes
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
jelal007:
My bro,u're still beating about the bush. The concept of the trinity started with people who never met jesus christ (john,Mark,Mathew and Luke) and were never disciples of jesus.
U said Mathew has no surname;is there any document written by any1,anywia in d world with just 1 name? A:No. That should be a red flag 4 any1 who knws anytin abt books. Even the church authority leaders (outside africa) have made clear dat it is possible (Mark,Mathew,Luke and John) were 'PEN' names.
Now as 4 revelations made thru Mohd (pbuh),u have the Quran. Revealed thru him over a period of 23yrs,which he transferred 2 his followers who have preserved it since dat time. A
As 4 versions of the bible,can u tell me the content of KJV,RSV,GN etc are all the same? Of course not. Becos,in some of the versions of d bible u find some books and in others u won't. The Quran has no versions (it is d same anywia in world. The number of verses and chapters are all d same) but d grammar used in d translation is what's different (naturally so).
And lastly,there's no disagreements in the Quran whatsoever.
So,again wen u're ready 2 answer my question: where in the bible did christ said I am God and should be worshipped? In his OWN words,not d words of mathew,Mark,Luke and John.

John son of Zebeedee. Corrections, Mohammed did not write any part of the first collection of the Quaran as a book in his own writing because he died in 632CE and the Quaran was made into a written document in 634CE by some of the living followers who could recite it from heart.

The best reciter of the Quaran was killed at war before the documentation began. The same way the first books were documented of the bible after Christ ascended.

Study your history...Quaran did not fall from the sky neither did Mohammed pen it before he was killed.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Emu4life(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
amjoseph19:
Every time I write and article that sheds Islam in a negative
light, my life gets threatened by muslims, I get hate
messages from liberals, and I’m labeled a ‘racist’ by idiots
who do not realize that Islam is not a race.
If Muslims are so proud of their quran, why would they
threaten my life for simply sharing verses straight from their
“holy book”?
Islam is also not a religion,
It is a theocracy and terrorist cult that hides behind the
mask of religion in order to acheive its mission of world
domination.
Furthermore, people, including news anchors who call islaic
terrorists “extremists and radicals”, are wrong… They are
DEVOUT muslims simply following the dictates of their
koran.
I have read the koran and studied it thoroughly. I have read
the muslim brotherhood’s documented plan for the
destruction of the world from within.
I will not submit or convert and I will not allow the death
threats, the name calling, and the pack threat mentality stop
me from telling the truth about Islam.

Islam is a terrorist group.
I dnt have tym 2 argue wit u bcuz i can show u many verses in d bble dat calls 4 killing d innocent pple..Islam only say DEFEND BUT XTIANITY SAYS ATTACK. wat i want u to knw today is dat many ISLAMIC SCHOLARS(CONVERT) have said worst dan dz BUT 2DAY dey ar preaching ISLAM..keep decieving urself and wait 4 d day u wil regret
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Emu4life(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
jmoore:

Anyone that fights for his 'god', is fighting for a dead 'god'.
Any1 dat CAUSE TROUBLE bcuz of his God is worshipping a DEAD GOD AS WELL
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kindredspirit(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Saheed69:

It's amusing how the success of your friendship with your friend is because you don't discuss your religions.

The point is, ALL Muslims, including YOU, maintain that Jesus is not the Son of God. Why do you hold this belief? Because your Quran tells you so, right? You, yourself, have mentioned such an opinion even though you know the Christian Bible says Jesus IS the Son of God.

Now, even if you went to Aba or Port Harcourt market and just happen to find yourself in a discussion where you mentioned the Quran's position that Jesus is not the Son of God, but a Prophet, the chances of you being killed is likely zero. Christians in Aba and PH will not resort to city-wide bloodletting that would lead to the loss of lives, limbs and property of innocents. Nobody does that over religious matters except Muslims. Prove the contrary to me.

In this latest installment of Muslim killings in Zamfara for example, nobody knows what the murdered fellow said that was adjudged as blasphemous by the Muslims. Do you? Exactly what is blasphemous and what is not? Should non-Muslims continuously be on guard when relating with Muslims in the north? The last time, it was a woman that was killed over an altercation with a Muslim having to do with the latter performing ablution in front of her shop. It was somehow regarded as an offence to Islam and she was murdered.

The tendency of the average Northern Muslim to resort to violence over all things Muhammad and the tacit it-serves-him-right, he-has-himself-to-blame reaction of the average Southern Muslim to killings of people has to STOP! Sadly, it will not stop because there is no case of anybody being brought to book in ALL the many years of religion-related killings by Muslims.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by jelal007(m): 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
dueal:

John son of Zebeedee. Corrections, Mohammed did not write any part of the first collection of the Quaran as a book in his own writing because he died in 632CE and the Quaran was made into a written document in 634CE by some of the living followers who could recite it from heart.

The best reciter of the Quaran was killed at war before the documentation began. The same way the first books were documented of the bible after Christ ascended.

Study your history...Quaran did not fall from the sky neither did Mohammed pen it before he was killed.
LMAO....dude u're funny. See the way u just wrote all these with so much confidence and yet its false. We're not talking about compilation here Mr man,read up our argument. Okay Zebedee is the father of john? Hmmmmm,what Mathew,Mark and Luke?
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by kabrud: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Afroconnect:

Shut up,you boko islam...go and bomb church. Religion of piss indeed. I rather be a pagan than follow this terrorists religion. If there is a war,everyone dies fool. Christiansare not terrorists,not like we can't wage a full scale war with you fools. A religion that allow you f-ck babies,kill people and hate adherents of other religions is leading you to the darkest pits of hell. A human being called mohammed that have died over a thousand years ago still misleading you zombies.
I just googled 'who give a fu*k about this trash', my name is not in the search result.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by dueal(m): 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
jelal007:
LMAO....dude u're funny. See the way u just wrote all these with so much confidence and yet its false. We're not talking about compilation here Mr man,read up our argument. Okay Zebedee is the father of john? Hmmmmm,what Mathew,Mark and Luke?

Confidence comes from studying vastly. Which obviously you lack or fear for what you will find. I can tell you confidently that Matthew was a tax collector and his lastname was never given so is Luke and Mark but only their occupations. But unlike you who decided not to research I have shown John to be the of Zebeede . Mark, and Luke were not of the 12.

Read your history, Mohammed lacked prophecy and had not written one word in the first collection of the Quaran.
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by jelal007(m): 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
dueal:

Confidence comes from studying vastly. Which obviously you lack or fear for what you will find. I can tell you confidently that Matthew was a tax collector and his lastname was never given so is Luke and Mark but only their occupations. But unlike you who decided not to research I have shown John to be the of Zebeede . Mark, and Luke were not of the 12.

Read your history, Mohammed lacked prophecy and had not written one word in the first collection of the Quaran.
I like folks like u who claim 2 read vastly and are quick 2 use insult people. D other guy have being arguing without insults b4 u barged in on our argument. 1st and foremost, 'Mr Read vastly',where in the world have u seen a document written by someone with only one name? A: Nowhere. Every other prophet of God mentioned in the Torah,the bible and Quran...their full names were clearly stated. My argument is,if these folks are genuine anointed men of God,what happened 2 their last names? I didn't ask u 4 where they came 4rm,I asked 4 their names Mr. If u claim 2 knowledgeable,u'll give me the names of these folks I seek. And dude,don't use abusive words here,ok?
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Another gibberish talker....smh
so because they aren't in support of all ISLAM makes them ''gibberish talker''??..i was once a muslim and i can still say that their doctrine do not please me,now am a christian and i find better peace than when i was a muslim...am not castigating your religious beliefs buh in essence what am trying to put across to you is that whatever rocks a persons ship might sink another person's boat..
Re: Students Of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Fight Over "Insult On Prophet Muhammad" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
jelal007:
I like folks like u who claim 2 read vastly and are quick 2 use insult people. D other guy have being arguing without insults b4 u barged in on our argument. 1st and foremost, 'Mr Read vastly',where in the world have u seen a document written by someone with only one name? A: Nowhere. Every other prophet of God mentioned in the Torah,the bible and Quran...their full names were clearly stated. My argument is,if these folks are genuine anointed men of God,what happened 2 their last names? I didn't ask u 4 where they came 4rm,I asked 4 their names Mr. If u claim 2 knowledgeable,u'll give me the names of these folks I seek. And dude,don't use abusive words here,ok?
please,i really just wish to know muhammed's full name??

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

See The Reply This Guy Gave To A School Where They Pay 210K For Crèche / University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians / Michael Okpara University(mouau) 2015/2016 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.