Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! (38643 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s First Year In Office Gets Approval Rating Of 64% - NOIPolls / Buhari’s Administration’s Policies Increase Inflation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by atirolu(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Am sure Adeshina is of diff opinion to this poorly confusion

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by uchwar1: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
OKDnigeria:
But why didn't Channels put "excellent" among the options?. Are they saying this govt CANNOT be associated with anything excellent?

I'm just asking a question ooo
Excellent" shouldn't be there because it will result to a national embarrassment. who wants to tick that?

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by NickMarvel(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
madridsta007:

Do you remotely have an idea of how polls work?

Don't spill out that crap. Check out the topic and the source. Were were people like you and I when such votes were casted to give such percentage and yet it's Nigerians rating like we are not Nigerians abi.
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by bezimo(m): 2:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
This is the result of bringing in someone with no economic plan or vision as shown by his trial and error approach to the once booming economy but I guess the hailing hailers disagree with this because they have become blind to the realities of the hour.
With 62% rating him as poorly confused.One cannot help but wonder if it could get any worse

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
poor

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Angelparadise: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Nigeria have be scam big bang method !

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by uchwar1: 2:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
OKDnigeria:
But why didn't Channels put "excellent" among the options?. Are they saying this govt CANNOT be associated with anything excellent?

I'm just asking a question ooo
Excellent" shouldn't be there because it will result to a national embarrassment. who wants to tick that? anyway, they are yet to perform excellently

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by NickMarvel(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2016
Timarodear:
Let me make it easier. click LIKE for POOR and SHARE for CONFUSED. Other options remain inconclusive for now.

Fine corper like you that federal government is paying salary without owing you is supporting poor or confused... Hmmmmm our country indeed can never be pleased. I wonder what would be of us if we were like Syria, I don't think you will even be bold enough to were that uniform to serve when you might be in one idp Camp.
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Kenobus: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
dunkem21:
Excellent wink
Excellent ko! Excel Nee!

3 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2016
Timarodear:
Let me make it easier. click LIKE for POOR and SHARE for CONFUSED. Other options remain inconclusive for now.
goats don they use twiter ni? I wonder if thoose ticked 'average and Good are human being or goat.
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by johnsonjosbles(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
Timarodear:
Cows don they use twiter ni? I wonder if thoose ticked 'average and Good are human being or Cow sef.

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Lovelynature(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Even Buboo himself will tick: CONFUSED

3 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Papa2much: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
confuse
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by urchmoney73(m): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Buhari is a cnfused man simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by DonCortino: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
ivandragon:
'poorly confused'
Excellently confused!

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by 123emeka: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Poorly averagedly confused[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by 123emeka: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Poorly averagedly confused

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by DonCortino: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
dunkem21:
Excellent wink
U mean excellent in confusion. wink

2 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by matotoide(m): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
Gozzzy:
it should av been CONFUSED and PSYCHOTIC, cos a confused man is always open, to proper direction, but a psychotic man,.....eleyi gidi gan!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by dunkem21(m): 2:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
DonCortino:

U mean excellent? . wink

wink
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by kutchs: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
NickMarvel:

Fine corper like you that federal government is paying salary without owing you is supporting poor or confused... Hmmmmm our country indeed can never be pleased. I wonder what would be of us if we were like Syria, I don't think you will even be bold enough to were that uniform to serve when you might be in one idp Camp.
So because the FG isn't owing him allowance he shouldn't say what he feels again ehh?
By the way what can the money the FG pay him get in the market?
Do I need to remind you that the amount he gets monthly can't get a bag of rice.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by olusogo: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
able20:
The way they curse this man Buhari everywhere everyday ,sometimes I feel pity for his children and grandchildren

You'd better pity your own children and your grand parent because those who can see beyond their nose are praying for the PMB only the wailers, the IPOB and the sympathizers of looters are cursing him. They did more than that before he became president yet God chose him.
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by madridsta007(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
NickMarvel:

Don't spill out that crap. Check out the topic and the source. Were were people like you and I when such votes were casted to give such percentage and yet it's Nigerians rating like we are not Nigerians abi.

You do NOT have an idea on how polls work, Monsieur. Enough with the belligerence.

Polls are never 100% accurate- but that is not the point here. As long as the polls are made open, and not reductive in any form, they are accepted as figures on which conclusions or even policies can be built. And serious research materials can reference them.

They were made open to Twitter users in Nigeria- Borno, Lagos, Aba to Benue. There was no segregation. I do not know what you are on about.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by jaytee84: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
poorly confused

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by yemison(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
If not confused who will b blaming d pass administration after being on sit for abt two yr.

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Olukat(m): 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
okezed:
he is busy dragging name with dog

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by wristbangle: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
They voted well. Conflicting and Confused policies is what we are experiencing in this govt.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by mekybabe1: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
He is disoriented grin

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by NickMarvel(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
madridsta007:

You do NOT have an idea on how polls work, Monsieur. Enough with the belligerence.

Polls are never 100% accurate- but that is not the point here. As long as the polls are made open, and not reductive in any form, they are accepted as figures on which conclusions or even policies can be built.

They were made open to Twitter users in Nigeria- Borno, Lagos, Aba to Benue. There was no segregation. I do not know what you are on about.

Then if you don't know what am all about just blank me and press ahead without quoting me. I don't know how it works you please space moi
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by contigiency(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
The various ratings by all the respondents for me are quite welcomed and must be respected. However, the very important question to all these is how did we get to this point. I have refused to ignore the past or pretend that I dont know things will get this bad. We as a nation havebeen very wreckless and have always ignored to plan for the future and the rainy day.

Public wealth hasbeen squandered as if they rain like water from the sky for 16yrs, corruption become our culture and norms all of a suden. We clap and celeberate any public servant who have utilised a little part of our public wealth to provide any social amenities, as if they are using their personal resources to do those things thereby asking accountability to hail with you.

For our information, for those who do not know, THE SINS OF OUR PAST LEADERS HAS JUST COUGHT UP WITH US. Unfortunately for PMB, destiny has just thrown him up to swim in the mess. Habbaa! Give me a break. Who says that with the kind situation he met on ground there wount be mistakes here and there? I havent seen any Jesus in our country to bring ominiscience attributes to fix the whole mess with perfection just within 15months in office.

My hapiness is that mr president and his team are not sleeping, I have seen concrete steps being taken to bring a lasting solution to our woes. For instance;

-The CBN Agric anchor programe to end food importation by 2018.

- Pusuance of the moden rail system to revatalise different aspects of the economy which will creat millions of jobs.

- The PPP being planned for the dredging of the second Niger bridge which will unlock millions of opportunities especially in the south East.

- The cleaning up of Ogoni oil spill and other areas affected by the spill. This policy alone will unlock millions of opportunities especiary in fishery and other farming activities.

-Legal issues affecting Ajaokuta steel complex hasbeen resolved and it will start production of steel in no distant time.

- Every issues affecting counterpart funding which has not allowed for the repair of so many of our infrastructure hasbeen handled. Hence the china trips by mr president and his men.

- Very importantly, one should read the content of the latest bill mr president wants to send to the national assembly by September 12.

All these and many more cannot be attributed to a confused president. The line of thoughts and policies are there just that they cant guarantee quick fixes because they are long term plans. If there is any time we can boast of a sincere and upright president, its just now. I can assure all and sundry that before the close of 2018, those ratings will only point towards positive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Grenade Of A Security Personnel Exploded Not A Suicide Bomber - EBSG / Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting / Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.