Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! (38650 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s First Year In Office Gets Approval Rating Of 64% - NOIPolls / Buhari’s Administration’s Policies Increase Inflation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by NickMarvel(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
kutchs:

So because the FG isn't owing him allowance he shouldn't say what he feels again ehh?
By the way what can the money the FG pay him get in the market?
Do I need to remind you that the amount he gets monthly can't get a bag of rice.

I jump and pass your comment. Half bread they say is better than non. What will a corper be buying a bag of rice for. Indeed our problems is in ours hands when we continue to reason in certain manner. Flow on and don't let my comment disturb you. The truth is always bitter as well.
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by onlysose(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Sample size is too minute
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by icankel: 3:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
hommespecia:
I'll tick confused.Pmb fail to surround himself with technocrats,right now we are on a standstill as a Nation.I believe Pmb need to reshuffle his cabinet.
It took him more than six months to appoint his cabinet, reshuffling it wil now take him 2yrs

4 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by mmsen: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
We need to identify the 17% who think that Buhari's government has a functioning economic policy and force them to undergo treatment.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by naijamerican: 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2016
A confused leader leading a confused and stupid people.

Buhari is simply the president Nigeria deserves. Since this country puts tribalism before common sense.

Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Emycord: 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Haha does Mr buhdog care? Let me contact aso villa correspondence

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Teejaykary: 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
Excellent performance! I believe very soon things will be turn to good. Is 2 things Buhari are facing,corruption and economy. so let me through with d corruption first and later economy which i believe very soon by d time he 2ru with our bad leaders. Who laugh last laugh best. pls lets give him a chance. We are going to praise him at d end of d day.cheers.
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by able20(m): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
olusogo:

You'd better pity your own children and your grand parent because those who can see beyond their nose are praying for the PMB only the wailers, the IPOB and the sympathizers of looters are cursing him. They did more than that before he became president yet God chose him.
So you are excellently confused as your mentor
Which God chose Buhari?, Buhari was chosen because he lied by using the change propaganda to deceive the people , now breeze don blow we don see fowl yansh.
You cannot fool the Voters always , unless permanent Zombies like you

2 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by kutchs: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
NickMarvel:

I jump and pass your comment. Half bread they say is better than non. What will a corper be buying a bag of rice for. Indeed our problems is in ours hands when we continue to reason in certain manner. Flow on and don't let my comment disturb you. The truth is always bitter as well.
Not disturb at all just amazed with the ridiculousness of your post.
Perhaps he doesn't need to buy a bag of rice but in the context of the escalating prices of food items in the market how many items can what the govt pay her get her in a month?

I only used the rice issue to illustrate how almost useless his allowance has become. A gallon of Turkey Vegetable Oil he was buying for #700 barely a year ago now goes for #1800, will you tell me he doesn't need that too?

In essence I'm more concerned with the real value of the allowance than the amount.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by kennygreat(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Let me make it easiest................ click LIKE for GOOD and SHARE for CONFUSED
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by mecussey(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
I think, they were preparing for war before they were suddenly handed over power. Therefore, they dont really know what to do with the power again.

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Fantatsically CONFUSED

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by idesylvester(m): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
Islam's at every post how do u expect things to go well

Does a single religion rule a nation whr there's dfrnt types of religion

POOR + CONFUSED =?
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by uvalued(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
nairaland una wiked ghan i de laff, tears the fall, belle de do me

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by nortcentrallord(m): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
Timarodear:
Let me make it easier. click LIKE for POOR and SHARE for CONFUSED. Other options remain inconclusive for now.

Lol, you are wicked maam. not even a hopeful option for the Zom*bies

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
goats don they use twiter ni? I wonder if thoose ticked 'average and Good are human being or goat.
They are zombies

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
ivandragon:
'poorly confused'
Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Rekyz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lol... What did the 38% tick? I doubt anyone ticked good.

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Otunba2004(m): 6:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Very very very confused

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by BlackSeptember: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
NickMarvel:

Fine corper like you that federal government is paying salary without owing you is supporting poor or confused... Hmmmmm our country indeed can never be pleased. I wonder what would be of us if we were like Syria, I don't think you will even be bold enough to were that uniform to serve when you might be in one idp Camp.
if you can just shut up i will send you 2k recharge card to buy mb
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
NickMarvel:
Rubbish... Out of over 100million Nigerians, I can see only 2000+ votes giving this rating and the so called media outlet is not ashamed to classify this as what Nigerians think in public.
These medias are significantly a very big part of out problems in this country.

Since light has almost been constant for some time now, they have never classified that as news. Since militants come out and make noise with doing anything, these stupid media don't see all that as news. Boko Haram is already a dead story and they don't see all that.

They are only focused on getting disturbing and annoying information to make the public cry out to them while they are busy pocketing their money.

Don't be surprised when we all finally hear that the major sponsors of violence in the country are from these so called media who tend to survive more on spreading bad news.

Before now, there's always been an increase in supply of electricity during the rainy season, so only shallow thinkers amd sycophants will praise Buhari for bringing us rainy season.
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
kutchs:

So because the FG isn't owing him allowance he shouldn't say what he feels again ehh?
By the way what can the money the FG pay him get in the market?
Do I need to remind you that the amount he gets monthly can't get a bag of rice.
Nick is either not conscious of his environment or fantastically stup*d, which FG no dey owe? Ask the corpers around you when they get alert.
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by uchewilliam18: 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
ACCIDENTAL LEADER.
After chasing the presidency for 16yrs and finally won, u become confused as to why u initially aspired for the position.
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Timarodear(f): 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Lol, you are wicked maam. not even a hopeful option for the Zom*bies

grin[
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by ndcide(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
contigiency:
The various ratings by all the respondents for me are quite welcomed and must be respected. However, the very important question to all these is how did we get to this point. I have refused to ignore the past or pretend that I dont know things will get this bad. We as a nation havebeen very wreckless and have always ignored to plan for the future and the rainy day. Public wealth hasbeen squandered as if they rain like water from the sky for 16yrs, corruption become our culture and norms all of a suden. We clap and celeberate any public servant who have utilised a little part of our public wealth to provide any social amenities, as if they are using their personal resources to do those things thereby asking accountability to hail with you. For our information, for those who do not know, THE SINS OF OUR PAST LEADERS HAS JUST COUGHT UP WITH US. Unfortunately for PMB, destiny has just thrown him up to swim in the mess. Habbaa! Give me a break. Who says that with the kind situation he met on ground there wount be mistakes here and there? I havent seen any Jesus in our country to bring ominiscience attributes to fix the whole mess with perfection just within 15months in office. My hapiness is that mr president and his team are not sleeping, I have seen concrete steps being taken to bring a lasting solution to our woes. For instance;
-The CBN Agric anchor programe to end food importation by 2018.
- Pusuance of the moden rail system to revatalise different aspects of the economy which will creat millions of jobs.
- The PPP being planned for the dredging of the second Niger bridge which will unlock millions of opportunities especially in the south East.
- The cleaning up of Ogoni oil spill and other areas affected by the spill. This policy alone will unlock millions of opportunities especiary in fishery and other farming activities.
-Legal issues affecting Ajaokuta steel complex hasbeen resolved and it will start production of steel in no distant time.
- Every issues affecting counterpart funding which has not allowed for the repair of so many of our infrastructure hasbeen handled. Hence the china trips by mr president and his men.
- Very importantly, one should read the content of the latest bill mr president wants to send to the national assembly by September 12.
All these and many more cannot be attributed to a confused president. The line of thoughts and policies are there just that they cant guarantee quick fixes because they are long term plans. If there is any time we can boast of a sincere and upright president, its just now. I can assure all and sundry that before the close of 2018, those ratings will only point towards positive.

We know people will give excuses for incompetence.

You had to even put 16years with corruption.

We know your sentiments. Tomorrow you'll want people to join hands with the government.

As if when buhari leaves office he won't be among the past leaders people will blame for the present woes.

Don't worry. We know your sentiments. But you are not helping buhari.
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Timarodear(f): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
NickMarvel:

Fine corper like you that federal government is paying salary without owing you is supporting poor or confused... Hmmmmm our country indeed can never be pleased. I wonder what would be of us if we were like Syria, I don't think you will even be bold enough to were that uniform to serve when you might be in one idp Camp.

Good evening Sir, pls Sir did you really understand my post before saying this? where in that post did I do a supporting game? Mind you I am not a zombie nor a wailer but a concerned citizen of Nigeria who will only bring in constructive criticism where need be. Don't quote me wrongly! search your conscience and click like or share. When things get better I'll also bring in good and excellence as options. Thanks you.

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by cheruv: 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
rose54321:
I love this, other media agencies should follow suit.
Anonymous questionnaires is an efficient way of getting public opinion.

They should do same for biafra, devaluation and other socio economic decisions we are faced with.

The govt. doesn't have to go with the results but at least they know where the masses stand. It serves as a medium of communicating with our public office holders.
There is nothing more effective than inclusive government.

In other news, I feel Ekiti should be merged back with Ondo and all small states that have very low IGR be merged.
Channels please do a poll on this let's see if others share my school of thought.

https://www.nairaland.com/2764109/saving-nigeria-25-state-structure
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Newmanluckyman(m): 9:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
able20:
The way they curse this man Buhari everywhere everyday ,sometimes I feel pity for his children and grandchildren
... I was advocating for decorum when criticising the previous administration but some people took it to a whole NEW LOW by abusing the person of Gej and his wife with numerous unprintable and derogatory names. Now they have set a PRECEDENCE for this govt and a new one to come in the future. This is not good.

There is a big difference between the OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT and the individual himself. We must always respect the former no matter how we have a divergent views or opinions from the latter. We must criticize with DECORUM and stop throwing slurs. Yes, most people were guilty on this on the last govt but let's not tow their path. PMB needs to buckle up before the economic 'house' will collapse on all of us. Economic figures are not jiving or positive at all.
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by ahnie: 10:36pm On Aug 23, 2016
nnokwa042:
u can north?as in gombe state ?nne u fall my hand na so dey take teach u how to write not?and u dey asaba cry

Mr grammar nazis...so you cant decipher the sarcasm in my post right!

Nawa oo,the writing **north*was done on intent.

Do have a lovely nyt sir!my regards to your FAM.
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by martdap12(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
thundabot:
IF YOU DIDNT VOTE, ALL HOPE IS NOT LOST.

YES, HIT THE LIKE BUTTON TO Rated President Buhari And His Economic Policies AS [size=20pt]CONFUSED[/size]
Your English teacher tho!.
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by nnokwa042(m): 4:35am On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=ahnie post=48746436]

Mr grammar nazis...so you cant decipher the sarcasm in my post right!

Nawa oo,the writing **north*was done on intent.

Do have a lovely nyt sir!my regards to your FAM.[/quotet] na joke we dey ooh no take anything u see on nairaland serious who no dey make mistake
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by ahnie: 4:47am On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=nnokwa042 post=48749712][/quote]

it was not a mistake...i wrote it on intent(purpose)

Seems yu are new on nairaland!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form / "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.