Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,603 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! (38649 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Buhari’s First Year In Office Gets Approval Rating Of 64% - NOIPolls / Buhari’s Administration’s Policies Increase Inflation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by jmoore(m): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin Me, I no get time to rate.
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by okims: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
Confused

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by MzMercie: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2016
Confused

Happy birthday to meeeeeee, Thank you God for this golden opportunity to witness d beginning of new beginnings in my life, Love U Lord.

5 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by samazagudu(m): 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Good
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Firefire(m): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by kulrunsman79(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
veekid:
Confused guy man

Confused is an understatement, its better with CLUELESS

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by davibid: 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
See what Buhari did to even animals

grin

5 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by CSTR13: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
According to brain dead afonjas, all those people are IPOB.
Well, IPOB must mean common-sense. grin

6 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
frenchwine:
'channels is a wailer ' - zombies
go and die.They're doing their job

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by ikdaddy01(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should be telling us to go and cast our vote before its too late.
oya here I come

CONFUSEDDDD100

2 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Rizmo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
My Vote....

APC are not just averagely confused , but also very poor at doing anything good.

cheesy cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by NickMarvel(m): 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2016
Rubbish... Out of over 100million Nigerians, I can see only 2000+ votes giving this rating and the so called media outlet is not ashamed to classify this as what Nigerians think in public.
These medias are significantly a very big part of out problems in this country.

Since light has almost been constant for some time now, they have never classified that as news. Since militants come out and make noise with doing anything, these stupid media don't see all that as news. Boko Haram is already a dead story and they don't see all that.

They are only focused on getting disturbing and annoying information to make the public cry out to them while they are busy pocketing their money.

Don't be surprised when we all finally hear that the major sponsors of violence in the country are from these so called media who tend to survive more on spreading bad news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by morayolawal: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
I am really confused if this govt know what masses are passing through now if a father can give his children sleeping drugs to make them sleep and resulted into their death when he could not feed them.

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by tritt(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
In 7days Amcon will go after Channels....

2 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by nnokwa042(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
ahnie:
I can north cateegorically judge president buhari mohammadu

Buhari z confused no doubt,i bet sometimes he even forgot that he's the president.

But its well with buhari.
u can north?as in gombe state ?nne u fall my hand na so dey take teach u how to write not?and u dey asaba cry

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by tiwiex(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
jlinkd78:
Imagine if d choice were to be between good and bad, it would naturally have been 17% : 83% cos all of average, poor and confused are all semantics pointing to a bad state of affairs. A bag of rice here in Phc is N21,000 while a cup is N120. Fela talked about suffering n smiling.

I agree. The poll is even confused to have four options. Just good or bad would have been enough.
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Xtanixlax(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Are there no worse options....... "confused" seems too good for him

3 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
thecatch:
Channels TV conducted pool…Voters were required to select either Good, Average, Poor or Confused in the poll, with the question;
How would you rate Buhari’s Economic Policies in the face of present realities and #APC [All Progressives Congress] Campaign Promises?
Thirty-seven per cent out of the over 2,000 voters ticked confused, while 25 per cent ticked poor.
FELLOW NAIRALANDERS WHAT'S YOUR VOTE?

https://twitter.com/CTVpolitics/status/767628384998481920

I rate this government's economic polices as ''It get as it be''!

Now...they are doing some good things....like restricting the dollar flow...and talking about reducing our dependency on imports.

WHAT they are not doing is running austerity government....and fixing the things we need to go industrial and end our dependency on oil(whose price we do not control).

APC needs to sit up.

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Jamiubond009(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
Technically confused

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Gkemz: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
If there's a word worse than poor, I'd rather use that to rate Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by madridsta007(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
NickMarvel:
Rubbish... Out of over 100million Nigerians, I can see only 2000+ votes giving this rating and the so called media outlet is not ashamed to classify this as what Nigerians think in public.

Since light has almost been constant for some time now, they have never classified that as news. Since militants come out and make noise with doing anything, these stupid media don't see all that as news. Boko Haram is already a dead story and they don't see all that.

They are only focused on getting disturbing and annoying information to make the public cry out to them while they are busy pocketing their money.

Don't be surprised when we all finally hear that the major sponsors of violence in the country are from these so called media who tend to survive more on spreading bad news.

Do you remotely have an idea of how polls work?

8 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by tiwiex(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
TheFreeOne:

For conducting an opinion poll The tyrant wouldn't dare.

He is full of surprises. You forget he is confused.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Captainz102(m): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
I think average
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by madridsta007(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Where are the economic policies to trigger a rating?

There should a section called, 'non-existent.'

5 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Abra4real(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by fazzy28(m): 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Confused,bad,visionless..mtchew!!!111

2 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
NickMarvel:

While I agree with you...somewhat....the truth is

1.Light....Yes,light is constant. BUT......we are not generating enough AND the transmission system is in a mess...to the point that some areas still do not have light.

2.Vandalism of oil pipelines is still a problem,and not just by millitants.

3.Boko is on the run.....but they are not yet finished. And they may retain some ability to strike via their underground cells.(Uganda's Lord's resistance Army is a good example...they have been driven out of Uganda...but they are still active and dangerous.).

4.Our economy is still import dependent, and our refining capacity is still very very poor.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by Proffdada: 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by 9jatatafo(m): 2:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
PMB is out of form in the game of governance. Very very poor form and so confused in decision making

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by pippimp(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Guy why you dey laugh na grin

That oga at the top has no clue regarding his economic policies so I can bet my last kobo that he won't tick other options.

And don't be surprised he'll say poorly confused.

And you are quoting someone with neither brains nor great ideas. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by vigasimple(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Buhari economic policies? Fantastically and technically confused.

Everything about him and his government is inconclusive.

Buhari is a monumental failure. Anyone with simple analytic mind will know.

Every first time President is in effect training on the job but for a former Head of State who spent the last 12years campaigning to gain office, to then waste 6months of the administration forming a government is a total failure.

Success or failure of any government is set in motion by the first 100 days in office and Bubu blew it big time.

Even when he was a young military man, he was incapable but to expect a 74years old grandfather to accomplish anything is asking for too much.

Remember, he denied most promises he made after the election.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! by trentslawson(m): 2:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
Click Like for Biafra or Click Share for One Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu / Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Soldiers Repel Attack On Buni Gari, Yobe. Scores Killed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.