Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why (33924 Views)

Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed / "Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) / Sule Lamido: Tyranny Fuels Mass Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by kossyablaze(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Lighthouseman:

You just finished this guy ooo

An unexamined life is a life not worth living abi....

That means he should commit suic-ide.
There is need for the vetinary research Institute to develop an anti zombie serrum as advocated by someone to be administered free of charge to all sympathizers of this dying regime.
I tire bro

5 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Damalex4luv(m): 10:23pm On Aug 22, 2016
The truth is have argued this same issue with so many people from the south east and so many of them seems to justify the action of the man. But I do ask them this question that what will be there reaction if an Hausa man in ladipo market or Alaba international market name his dog Ojukwu and inscribed that same name on it. How would they feel. The action of the man was born out of hatred for Buhari and should be condemned. Its not proper especially in a country like Nigeria. We all should be mindful of the thing will do and never allow hatred to becloud our sense of reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by sekundosekundo: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Themonster:
talking to a dead wood grin
advising an isis terrorist
Really?.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by sekundosekundo: 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2016
Themonster:
talking to a dead wood grin
advising an isis terrorist
Really?.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by OYAY(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
I think most of the commentators here are engrossed with unneccessary hatred that will take them nowhere but high BP because I do not know why this matter is being attached to PMB? The guy named his dog in Ogun state in an area populated with Hausa and one of the residents reported him to police that his fathers' name is Buhari hence the inscription of that name on an animal is debasing to his fathers' personality and police sees the traders' action as provocation of sort! So how does this scenario linked with PMB? People should read comprehend and know the genesis of a matter before expressing their view to avoid this bandwagon foolishness going on on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by playboy99(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2016
benELOHIM7:
Whats the one saying?
ịjụ google
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by jmoore(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
OYAY:
I think most of the commentators here are engrossed with unneccessary hatred that will take them nowhere but high BP because I do not know why this matter is being attached to PMB? The guy named his dog in Ogun state in an area populated with Hausa and one of the residents reported him to police that his fathers' name is Buhari hence the inscription of that name on an animal is debasing to his fathers' personality and police sees the traders' action as provocation of sort! So how does this scenario linked with PMB? People should read comprehend and know the genesis of a matter before expressing their view to avoid this bandwagon foolishness going on on this thread.

Where is your own comprehension? There are many people that are known by the name Buhari. Why should the police entertain the silly case by a foreigner? Yes, it does link the President. Is he not aware of the news? undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by tundexijim(m): 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:
Reno is just one redundant oaf, and so are those who agree with him. We have seen people call Buhari even worse names than a dog.

It is one thing to call someone a dog and it is another to call a dog someone and then go ahead to write the the person's name on it- all this in a peaceful environment.

Had Buhari been a tyrant, no one would waste their time suing the idiot- they would simply throw his sorry ass in jail and have his dog swallow the keys.

I wonder why he didn't name his dog after his father- abi him like Buhari pass him papa??

I love the way u are giving all this wailers sleepless night. U deserve to be presented with a Samsung flatron LCD....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by vislabraye(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:
Reno is just one redundant oaf, and so are those who agree with him. We have seen people call Buhari even worse names than a dog.

It is one thing to call someone a dog and it is another to call a dog someone and then go ahead to write the the person's name on it- all this in a peaceful environment.

Had Buhari been a tyrant, no one would waste their time suing the idiot- they would simply throw his sorry ass in jail and have his dog swallow the keys.

I wonder why he didn't name his dog after his father- abi him like Buhari pass him papa??

What is this one saying ? So do you prefer they call you a dog or they name a dog after you ?
Some people nevet cease to amaze me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2016
[s]
YouthsPC0:
Former special assistant to Ex Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan Barr Reno Omokri called out Japhet Omojuwa an other Buhari supporters who referred to the former Nigerian leader as a pig and a Dog.

In a series of tweet the former presidential aide declared that he has been vindicated following a tweet he posted earlier in August in which he wrote

"Do you want to know if there is change in Nigeria ? Insult PMB the way you insulted GEJ and you will know the true meaning of "change". "

True to his prediction and despite many uncomplimentary remarks against him, A Nigerian who named his dog Buhari has been behind bars for weeks now, in the last 2 weeks alone over 3 journalists including including a disgruntled Buhari loyalist Abu Sadique who has since taken Buhari and the EFCC to court have tasted the sour change they brought.

One only hopes that the constitution will not be set aside soon as the monarch of Daura seeks more powers from a National Assembly whose leadership have been decapitated by the Villa.

May God Help us to help ourselves!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/767789498977570816

[/s]
Foolish and useless write up

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Observant: 10:53pm On Aug 22, 2016
Damalex4luv:
The truth is have argued this same issue with so many people from the south east and so many of them seems to justify the action of the man. But I do ask them this question that what will be there reaction if an Hausa man in ladipo market or Alaba international market name his dog Ojukwu and inscribed that same name on it. How would they feel. The action of the man was born out of hatred for Buhari and should be condemned. Its not proper especially in a country like Nigeria. We all should be mindful of the thing will do and never allow hatred to becloud our sense of reasoning.

This is a morality issue not a legal one, thus might get a backlash from societial perspective not a legal one.
That is the point.

Going by your example, the man will probably get a backlash in the form of beating which will be an illegal act by the perpetrators but not a prosecution or in this case persecution.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Benteke1: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by bayinq25(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
it shall never be well with anyone who has once ruled Nigeria and may God punish the ones ruling.
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by flokii: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
Odekri has gone crazy again undecided

Foolish hypocrite, you wnt see him talk when it comes to sabotage from his oga and goons.. U are lucky it is democracy sha.
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by tundexijim(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2016
jmoore:

Where is your own comprehension? There are many people that are known by the name Buhari. Why should the police entertain the silly case by a foreigner? Yes, it does link the President. Is he not aware of the news? undecided

Did u hear FG charge a man to court for naming his dog Buhari. And u think issues as trivial as this is what the president should waste his time on (won't blame u though cos that's how ur hero leave national issue to concentrate on how to milk the treasury). Case is btw a man who felt insulted by the action of another man so how has that cocern the president when the necessary agency is attending to it. Are u saying a foreigner shouldn't have a life in a foreign land and so be intimidated by citizens.. .
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by kaeycea(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
OYAY:

In your warped reasoning, you're making sense.. Does the man in question have patent right on the name buhari? Perhap he registered it as the only one that could bear the name...

8 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Fyno: 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:

may God help you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by linearity: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:

Again, it is not a crime to name one's dog Buhari, even if the intention is to insult Buhari.

We are in a democratic government elected by the people. The government is elected to serve the people and not the other way around, which mean in true sense of democracy, the government is the servant and we are their master.

And just like every servant, they serve at the pleasure of the master. It is unheard of for the servant to haul the master to court simply because he/she was called a dog or named after a dog. Any government official or public servant that does that is a tyrant and does not understand the true meaning of democracy, which is the government of the people, by the people and for the people.

Better renowned world leaders have been called worst by their citizens and their names given to worst things that you can only imagine, but they laugh it off and didn't prosecute or intimidate anyone because they know that for democracy to flourish the freedom of the citizens to express themselves must be unbridled.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by PaulIdu: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:

You are a disgrace to common sense ..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by jmoore(m): 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
tundexijim:

Did u hear FG charge a man to court for naming his dog Buhari. And u think issues as trivial as this is what the president should waste his time on (won't blame u though cos that's how ur hero leave national issue to concentrate on how to milk the treasury). Case is btw a man who felt insulted by the action of another man so how has that cocern the president when the necessary agency is attending to it. Are u saying a foreigner shouldn't have a life in a foreign land and so be intimidated by citizens.. .
Oya kwantinu.

I have asked several zombies to quote the section of the law that forbids giving a dog a particular name but none of them can come up with one.

Please, if you have one tell me. Once again I need the quote from Nigeria's law. Nigeria constitution and not Zoo constitution.

Who is my hero? Stop exhibiting your ignorance here. I abstained from 2015 elections, so hush!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Mylove55(f): 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
YouthsPC0:
When a Hausa named his diseased goat Jonathan
He went home and slept !
becos ineffectual buffoon is actually a goat, that is why he accept it, if u call lucifer satan or devil, he wil answer, but it wil be d biggest crime,which is blasphemy if u call jesus satan, goatluck is a goat, and buhari is bless.
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2016
Zombies!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by linearity: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
tundexijim:

The Police is part of the Federal Executive Government, yes! Buhari did not take anyone to court and I can bet you that, he is/was not aware of what is going on. But, that does not absolve him of any blame.

He is the head of the Executive branch of government and can stop the prosecution, take ownership of the poor judgement shown at lower cadre and instruct the inspector general police to call his troupes to order and to respect simple democratic freedoms.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by tundexijim(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
jmoore:

Oya kwantinu.

I have asked several zombies to quote the section of the law that forbids giving a dog a particular name but none of them can come up with one.

Please, if you have one tell me. Once again I need the quote from Nigeria's law. Nigeria constitution and not Zoo constitution.

Who is my hero? Stop exhibiting your ignorance here. I abstained from 2015 elections, so hush!!!!!!!!!

Whatever u may think abt law is not my point. My point is this does not in any way have to do with the president.
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by tundexijim(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2016
linearity:

The Police is part of the Federal Executive Government, yes! Buhari did not take anyone to court and I can bet you that, he is/was not aware of what is going on. But, that does not absolve him of any blame.

He is the head of the Executive branch of government and can stop the prosecution, take ownership of the poor judgement shown at lower cadre and instruct the inspector general police to call his troupes to order and to respect simple democratic freedoms.

No I don't think so. The case is in court and so should be treated by the court and not the president. Any action capable of causing social unrest no matter how insignificant it may look on the outside should be properly looked into.
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by tonio2wo: 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
omenka:

Shey u see as everybody dey advice you! Listen to them o! They are very wise, so that one day u will be as wise as them too. You hear?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by senatordave1(m): 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
Reno or whatever he's called is wrong.its morally wrong to name a dog after ur country's president.who does that? Rhat can be done abroad but not here.we all know that all the people efcc have quizzed ar not innocent.whether we vote buhari in 2019 or not,he would win by a landslide just like obj did in 2003.I stand with buhari 4evr
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Maxikingz: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
YouthsPC0:

Just shut up !
hi
Just keep quiet. Biafroud

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Maxikingz: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
zicoraads:

Your support for Buhari is not up to what people like Kayode and Kakanda did in the run up to to the 2015 elections. And yet, they don't support reckless acts such as this.

Keep at it, it'll soon get to your turn or that of your immediate family. Only then would you realize what hit you.
Wailer...pls continue wailing, why didn't the man call his son buhari,Or call his dog his own name of his fadas name....wailing wailer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Afghanistan Crisis: Lauretta Onochie Reacts 'Let's Guard Our Utterances' / Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu,Fashola & Ambode / Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.