Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why (33955 Views)

Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed / "Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) / Sule Lamido: Tyranny Fuels Mass Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Gabbyraze(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2016
When foolishness is abound,people don't take time to know right from wrong. The man named his dog buhari(an Ibo man in an Hausa living community), his neighbors father(an Hausa man) is also called buhari, now, this man painted the name 'buhari' on the dog. What does that tell you? Let us learn to use our damn brains for once,if u don't have one,find one,if you don't find one,pray to God for one. But never be led foolishly

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Darachi(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2016
We need to have patience in this country.Too much tension everywhere.
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Apoztl3(m): 9:12am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:
Reno is just one redundant oaf, and so are those who agree with him. We have seen people call Buhari even worse names than a dog.

It is one thing to call someone a dog and it is another to call a dog someone and then go ahead to write the the person's name on it- all this in a peaceful environment.

Had Buhari been a tyrant, no one would waste their time suing the idiot- they would simply throw his sorry ass in jail and have his dog swallow the keys.

I wonder why he didn't name his dog after his father- abi him like Buhari pass him papa??

Edit:

Wow! Obviously, this comment did a lot of damage to those who think the Sun Rises out my butthole. Feels so good to see them in this mood. cheesy
You're really justifying ur pay... I must give it to u. However, I hope u're having a great time lately amidst the recent trends

Having said that, I'd only but advice that you won't be hanged if u show a bit of objectivity in ur submission, that's what makes one sane

Good morning

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by megalith18731: 9:33am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:
Reno is just one redundant oaf, and so are those who agree with him. We have seen people call Buhari even worse names than a dog.

It is one thing to call someone a dog and it is another to call a dog someone and then go ahead to write the the person's name on it- all this in a peaceful environment.

Had Buhari been a tyrant, no one would waste their time suing the idiot- they would simply throw his sorry ass in jail and have his dog swallow the keys.

I wonder why he didn't name his dog after his father- abi him like Buhari pass him papa??

Edit:

Wow! Obviously, this comment did a lot of damage to those who think the Sun Rises out my butthole. Feels so good to see them in this mood. cheesy

Fly go always support shit no matter how bad the smell so Omenka, no be ur fault. But I just hope say u go try get small sense before its too late.
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by DaniDani(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2016
knightsTempler:
undecided
Truly as it stands now, education is almost useless in Nig
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by nell2: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Edit:

one thing I know about this life is whatever you say or do must surely catchup with u.And oh yea u have been noticed like you always want to kiddo
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by babajero(m): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Edit:

Can anything reasonable come out of benue?
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by mabea: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Edit:

This guy you just too emotional.How old are you...
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Deepfreezer(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
Y'all are giving some senseless dude attention here. That's why each time he comes to politics section and type rubbish, just cos he gets attention. I don't quote dumbfvcks.
And as for President Buhari put him in my casket.
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by bezimo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Walk in wisdom towards them that are without and avoid some certain wahala.
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by ibitox(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Edit:

can you please close that dirty buccal cavity of yours.
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by gullity: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
Message to who support the mu.mu guy.

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Dreyl(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
cococandy:
Where were you when they were insulting GEJ? Yea. Cheering them on.
Now you've changed like a chameleon. Hypocrite.
hey
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by cococandy(f): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dreyl:
hey
hey
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Dreyl(m): 6:03am On Aug 31, 2016
cococandy:
hey
Longest time, how are you doing?
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by cococandy(f): 6:36am On Aug 31, 2016
Dreyl:
Longest time, how are you doing?
cool cool
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Dreyl(m): 6:39am On Aug 31, 2016
cococandy:
cool cool
That's good. is that your daughter on profile? She looks like you and cute.
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by cococandy(f): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2016
Dreyl:
That's good. is that your daughter on profile? She looks like you and cute.
Yes that's her.

Aww Thank you smiley
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Dreyl(m): 6:41am On Aug 31, 2016
cococandy:
Yes that's her.
Aww Thank you smiley
you are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti / 2023: Implications Of Atiku’s Selection Of Okowa As Running Mate / Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.