Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why (33958 Views)

Buhari’s Return: I’ve Been Vindicated – Lai Mohammed / "Saraki Has Been Vindicated" Billboard Spotted In Kwara State (Pictured) / Sule Lamido: Tyranny Fuels Mass Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Damalex4luv(m): 4:36am On Aug 23, 2016
jclassiq:

so going by ur senseless argument now, is it now proper to arrest and prosecute a man because he hates the president? So essentially u are saying that the man does not have the right to feel any emotion at all, in this case towards buhari because he is president? In case u did not knw(seeing as u appear like an ignoramus), the man action is perfectly in tune with fundamental rights. The last time i checked, nigerians still have freedom of expression as enshrined in the constitution. Well, i forgot ur lord n savior buhari does not require the constitution to rule.
You are not getting the point, I like people that reason objectively. The man in question is not an Hausa man, he's an Igbo man and that's why there is all this fuss. Since he is an Igbo man why didn't he named it Ojukwu or mnadi kanu or are you telling me he loves buhari more than this people.
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by redcliff: 4:41am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:
Reno is just one redundant oaf, and so are those who agree with him. We have seen people call Buhari even worse names than a dog.

It is one thing to call someone a dog and it is another to call a dog someone and then go ahead to write the the person's name on it- all this in a peaceful environment.

Had Buhari been a tyrant, no one would waste their time suing the idiot- they would simply throw his sorry ass in jail and have his dog swallow the keys.

I wonder why he didn't name his dog after his father- abi him like Buhari pass him papa??

Exactly. Shut up!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by kings09(m): 4:55am On Aug 23, 2016
E pain am grin. Receiving in hundred fold wat u dished out to Gej. Gej may hv run a bad govt but Buhari govt is d worst ever in Nig's history. Pls kip doing ur job (dishing out insults), it's wat u r paid for. Hp d pay sustains u thru dis Buhari period.
omenka:
Reno is just one redundant oaf, and so are those who agree with him. We have seen people call Buhari even worse names than a dog.

It is one thing to call someone a dog and it is another to call a dog someone and then go ahead to write the the person's name on it- all this in a peaceful environment.

Had Buhari been a tyrant, no one would waste their time suing the idiot- they would simply throw his sorry ass in jail and have his dog swallow the keys.

I wonder why he didn't name his dog after his father- abi him like Buhari pass him papa??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by mayama(m): 4:56am On Aug 23, 2016
As much as I hated the impunity in GEJ administration I must still give it to him in the area of self tolerance, going as far as detaining a man for naming is Dog BUHARI is absured.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 23, 2016
YouthsPC0:

Just shut up !

Thank you. 3 gbosa for you

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Zedoo(m): 5:17am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

shut it!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by omenka(m): 5:35am On Aug 23, 2016
tundexijim:

I love the way u are giving all this wailers sleepless night. U deserve to be presented with a Samsung flatron LCD....
Just woke up to see the thread has transformed into one about my comment. The Flatrons are obviously mad at me again. shocked

Wish they knew just how much I don't give a fvck about their feeble jabs.

Said what I said and went to bed but they stayed all night sulking over my comment. You just gotta pity them. cheesy
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by ojialo(m): 5:38am On Aug 23, 2016
zeitel:

@omenka, you are officially finished. You obviously no baf b4 you made this comment. Haba bros, you no go school. If your sponsors see this bashing you are receiving, mehn, na promotion be dat oooo, that is, promotion to extreme zombeism.
the guy mumu himself if I be him I go just hang myself, see as people leave topic day bash am hahahahahahahah

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Izonpikin: 5:43am On Aug 23, 2016
linearity:

Again, it is not a crime to name one's dog Buhari, even if the intention is to insult Buhari.

We are in a democratic government elected by the people. The government is elected to serve the people and not the other way around, which mean in true sense of democracy, the government is the servant and we are their master.

And just like every servant, they serve at the pleasure of the master. It is unheard of for the servant to haul the master to court simply because he/she was called a dog or named after a dog. Any government official or public servant that does that is a tyrant and does not understand the true meaning of democracy, which is the government of the people, by the people and for the people.

Better renowned world leaders have been called worst by their citizens and their names given to worst things that you can only imagine, but they laugh it off and didn't prosecute or intimidate anyone because they know that for democracy to flourish the freedom of the citizens to express themselves must be unbridled.
a day of reckoning is approaching for sycophants like omenka...it surely would get to a family members turn and then would we laugh so hard...

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Izonpikin: 5:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Doesn't the victim have a lawyer? ??
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by KanwuliaExtra: 6:10am On Aug 23, 2016
Next time elect a person with WAEC, for starters! grin
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by KanwuliaExtra: 6:11am On Aug 23, 2016
Next time elect a person with WAEC, for starters! grin

Reno! APC is finished! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by decasey(m): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Had Buhari been a tyrant, no one would waste their time suing the idiot- they would simply throw his sorry ass in jail and have his dog swallow the keys.men u r something else.

Edit:

Wow! Obviously, this comment did a lot of damage to those who think the Sun Rises out my butthole. Feels so good to see them in this mood. cheesy
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by playboy99(m): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Izonpikin:
a day of reckoning is approaching for sycophants like omenka...it surely would get to a family members turn and then would we laugh so hard...
it only a family witout morals or discipline.so maybe in d nxt life time you get to laugh the laugh
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by lambros(f): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Seriously,you have nothing reasonable to say,so shut up!

Edit:

Wow! Obviously, this comment did a lot of damage to those who think the Sun Rises out my butthole. Feels so good to see them in this mood. cheesy
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by lambros(f): 6:54am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Edit:

Young man,your minds brews pointless thoughts. Seriously,you have nothing reasonable to say,so shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Hardeysolution(m): 7:01am On Aug 23, 2016
I shouldn't come in but I need to tell you something. Question though.
Was it Buhari that ordered for the arrest of the person?

If no, then go and sleep.
If yes, you then must be a learner about the social media bill that was passed that wasn't alive during gej s administration.

Get it right that Buhari isn't behind this. So let some destroyers just keep shut and get ready for God's wrath ob then for destroying Nigeria.
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by okeyfrank: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2016
I hereby name My stupid 'Dog', Muhammadu Buhari'
Hopeless Dullard

2 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Greyworld: 7:38am On Aug 23, 2016
YouthsPC0:

Just shut up !

Shortest Comment wit most likes.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by leye4u: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Edit:

did you go to school?

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Edit:

Another day, another dumb comment **sigh**

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by BossDike(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Edit:

When wil u stop being a zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by ipreach: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Edit:

you have been bew!ached

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by ipreach: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Hardeysolution:
I shouldn't come in but I need to tell you something. Question though.
Was it Buhari that ordered for the arrest of the person?

If no, then go and sleep.
If yes, you then must be a learner about the social media bill that was passed that wasn't alive during gej s administration.

Get it right that Buhari isn't behind this. So let some destroyers just keep shut and get ready for God's wrath ob then for destroying Nigeria.

Must he use megaphone and come to your street and announce that he one that ordered for the arrest?

To prove the world wrong?
Let him speak on this issue and clear his dirty name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by ipreach: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Edit:

receive sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by efemena24(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Edit:

Wetin dis one dey talk sef??

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Ediss(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2016
knightsTempler:
undecided
back to memory Lean. MSC and Bsc days. God bless all dydx. Greatest dydx
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by bay767: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2016
Reno you claim to be a pastor but you are not behaving like one. In the first place it wasn't buhari that got the man arrested an Alhaji name buhari reported the matter, the president had no hand in it.
Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by odomanis: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Edit:

Here you go reigning insults. Have you been able to remove the fact that someone named his goat Goodluck Jonathan (full name) and nothing happened to him. Now,under your change,another person names his dog Buhari ( not Mohammadu Buhari ) and he is in detention. Is Buhari an exclusive name for PMB ? Does he have trademark for the name ? Is this the first time a dog is given name also borne by humanbeings ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Jazzman44: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Edit:

So the dogs named jack n other human names arevless than your tyrant?

1 Like

Re: Buhari & Tyranny : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri! See Why by Jazzman44: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2016
omenka:

Edit:

So the dogs named jack,Bruno n other human names are less than your tyrants name ba? Grow small sense abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidi Odinkalu Mocks DSS Raid On Judges – In 5 Tweets / Rivers At 50: Governor Wike On His Knees As Pastors Pray For Him (Photos) / Ambassador Garba Gajam Visits Osinbajo In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.