Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" (56755 Views)

Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by mightyhazell: 8:07am On Aug 23, 2016
jegz25:
christians always looking for muslims trouble and cry victims. Why can't some christians respect themselves?...have u ever heard a muslim insulting jesus?
all the time. Even public officers like elrufai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by 9jii(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2016
Trendin:
This is barbaric! You have no right to take another man's life! Let your God fight for himself!
Insulting our ways is not barbaric?
U people are so blinded by ignorance
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by decomaniaboss(f): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2016
Am Patiently waiting for the day the Christians will take justice in their hands ,just like the blacks Americans did ,,,,is and ignorance that Christians are still waiting for the government to settle a religious issue...Christians life matters and that's what will should fight for ...and is only left for us Christians to stand up ,cos no one in the government cares!!!!
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Omoluabi16(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2016
solok:
cryWhat was the blasphemous statement/conduct allegedly deployed? What in Allah's name was the crime of another moslem man who in the name of Almighty Allah and humanity rescued a fellow human being mobbed in a higher institution of learning and rushed him to hospital for medical help?? What crime did his (good spirited Nigerian rescuer) household commit to deserve being burnt to death in the safety of their home??

Yet prominent Islamic leaders/elders/scholars want others to believe Islam is a religion of peace and that moslems, especially those from that part of Nigeria where Islam first took root, are not intolerant of other religion

Last time in Kano, news reports had it that a christian woman was mobbed and killed in open market and in front of her family for asking a muslim youngster not to do abulution...washing of head, face, mouth and legs...right in front of her plastic wares shop. The criminally minded youngster went to mobilise others to mob the woman for "blasphemy"
Also, a young christian man taking a deserved break from his menial labourer work in Kaduna during moslem fasting period was mobbed for not taking part in the then ongoing ramadan.

Despite rhetorical assurances of "fishing out and dealing with perpetrators of the dastardly acts" from political/religious/cultural leaders in the North where all these happen repeatedly and wantonly, no single case has been successfully prosecuted and the outcome publicised to serve as deterent to others.

This is sad!!! Makes me wonder if truly and indeed we deserve to be together in same boat called Nigeria
Don't wonder. we sure do not deserve to share geographical entity with these people. they will never change. I seriously hope they get their oil. Too much bloodshed in the land. The victims won't get their justice.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by titosblink: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2016
akinyeleaa:
All these useless northerners sef, killing at the slightest issues, na only una be Muslims ni?
Any reasonable human should condemn this

Lol, so slaves now hold the key to your future abi
Lmao at licking their political arses, so all these beef is because ur Ijaw master lost an election?

U can't condemn a crime without involving Yorubas
ofcos, cos d yorubas dont work n tink wit their senses.. They r only envious of d south-east and south-south ppl
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Omoluabi16(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2016
9jii:

did you verify the blasphemy itself? if as an unbeliever I insult ur god, shouldn't you strive to convince me about him? nahhh... let's kill em. for our virgins are being kept for us.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by akynwale: 8:15am On Aug 23, 2016
Stricker321:
Every day I keep wondering why I share the same country with these sorts of human beings.
you are not the only one
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by madenigga(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2016
tundexijim:

Condemn if u want to and leave Yoruba out of this. This is purely wickedness everyone knows that..I don't think Tajudeen is a stranger there.. .
yorubas learn to respect ur host
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by 9jii(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2016
Omoluabi16:
did you verify the blasphemy itself? if as an unbeliever I insult ur god, shouldn't you strive to convince me about him? nahhh... let's kill em. for our virgins are being kept for us.
That's why I said you are ignorants
How can you be talking of smtn u dint know,not asking?
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by basadenet: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2016
This country is gradually turning into Islamic country and by God's grace that will never happen. Does Islam preach violence?
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by adesanya2014: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2016
The title 100 per wrong. Op pls define blasphemy for me . Every day we here that Christians were murdered and the call it blasphemy . O lord have mercy on us .
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by uruego(f): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2016
Cursed generation. I wonder what people go to that place to do. Schooling? spits.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2016
8BitGee:

There you go again, rather than let's pressure security agencies and government to ensure safety of lives and property. You're proposing another round of illogical killings. Clearly, you have no idea of what you are saying.

You indeed wanted to hear what I have to say and you will now.
Let me ask you a question and I need a logical answer, who are the people in security agencies of present day nigeria, are you the one, shay na me? The fellows in power are muslims. - Hausa muslims to be precise. Now I wonder how you would say you want to counter what am saying like am stupid or I don't know anything not so?
You cannot do anything peaceful with muslims because on their own they abhor peace, it's even written in the Qur'an let me show you

Quran 9:123 – “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.

Don't try to be all Peace loving Jesus Christ with me, Muslims brought about the hatred a lot of us have for them today, it all started from their Quran so why pass your own judgement with me because I said something on nairaland? Security agencies you want to vent your anger on, are the main perpetrators of this ill,and you see yourself using dialogue? What kind of crack do you smoke?

I'm in a good mood today, kindly don't annoy me with your "peace loving" syndrome, just go,if you feel I want war, the Christian brothers killed in Syria wanted war not so? Those ones forcefully converted to Islam in Syria and Iraq wanted war not so? What in God's name is wrong with you this man?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Omoluabi16(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2016
9jii:

That's why I said you are ignorants
How can you be talking of smtn u dint know,not asking?
I know 8 people were killed? I know the woman was killed in kano? on account of 'blasphemy' did your Quran describe what blasphemy means? do you know your description of Jesus christ as a prophet is blasphemy? Did el-rufai not blaspheme christianity on twitter the other day? Please enlighten me. What the blasphemy was
And how verifiable the accusations were. And tell me how my blasphemy becomes my mother, father, brothers sin. Is that also in the quran?
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Trendin(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2016
9jii:

And insulting your 'way' has to result into massive killings? Gerrarahere!
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2016
I don't blame the bigots,I rather blame it on people who think the can live amongst reckless animals.They kill you today,you still run to them tomorrow.The only time I was forced to live with Northern muslims is during my NYSC days and I prayed fervently never to be a victim of their unending blood thirsty vendetta for Muhammed and Allah.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2016
sisisioge:

grin grin grin ;Dyou obviously didn't get it...but amen all the same. Ease up on violence, the hunter or hunter's folks might be mistaken for the hunted someday.

Sure I did. That's why I said amen. I been warned already by close friends to calm down.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2016
xtramundane:
I wish i understood these people n why they are so blood thirsty

Read the Islamic sources. Koran and Hadiths.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Lilimax(f): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2016
erimmy:
I just wanna ask a question. Can't Allah fight for himself??
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by sisisioge: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2016
gimakon:

Sure I did. That's why I said amen. I been warned already by close friends to calm down.

Cool man...cool.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by ToySoldier2: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2016
SANCHEZH1:
Seriously, why are u guys like this... I am a muslim and a yoruba.. I condemn dis.. because it aren't in the teaching of the prophet and words of Allah.. He is d God that can fight for Himself.. And also , each religion have it extremisms .. I read abt an american pastor who burnt and poison over hundreds of his members believing the world will end d next day.. And also i think u guys av heard of the great crusade.. Pls ISLAM is a religion of PEACE .it is d worshippers that nids to chck demsevs
How many wars did the founder of Islam fight

3 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nekmc: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2016
I wonder how we got to this point, why on earth did they merge us with such people? We don't look alike in anyway, their IQ is very low, the food they eat is very different, the clothes they wear, perfume, and lots more. What pains me most is that the president will keep on chasing things that does not matter why his Muslims brothers will be causing more havoc everyday. May God help us.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2016
I don't blame the bigots,I rather blame it on people who think the can live amongst reckless animals.They kill you today,you still run to them tomorrow.The only time I was forced to live with Northern muslims is during my NYSC days and I prayed fervently never to be a victim of their unending blood thirsty vendetta for Muhammed and Allah.

Since Buhari became President,no day passes without Herdsmen maiming innocent souls or Northern muslims killing people as if they're killing chicken,yet zombies will come out and pledge their allegiance on their vindictive sai baba.The Lord is my shephard!
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Lilimax(f): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2016
anochuko01:
[size=16pt]
WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST IN JOHN 10:10

''The thief comes only to steal, slaughter, and destroy. I (Jesus) havee come that they may have life, and have it abundantly''
[/size]
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by striker9(m): 8:33am On Aug 23, 2016
zeitel:

My brother, please tell him ooo. The hatred is so alarming, it even makes you wanna run. As in. I don't just understand. I say it again, 'you can't insult a man into liking you or changing his friends'
Haha exactly...
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Pylony(m): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2016
People of the Religion of Peace would later tell you, "we are not related to Boko haram and co" even when both believe they only react when being provoked by little things allah can not handle such himself.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Lilimax(f): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2016
brownlord:
As usual, those blood sucking demons won't even be invited by the police nor arrested but guess what, Simone can be jailed because of a name he chose to give his pet.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Lilimax(f): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2016
mesoprogress:
A god that requires men to do his fight is a dead god.
TRue!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket / Stolen Artefacts: British Police Hold On To Ife Head Stolen From Nigeria (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.