Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" (56714 Views)

Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Kaybey288(m): 5:57am On Aug 23, 2016
These people are wicked, especially zamfara people... They dont have human feelings.. At the end of it they back them self.....

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by dexmond: 6:03am On Aug 23, 2016
abbey621:
Want to know why things like these don'treally exist in the South even tho we have Muslims in the South? It's simple,when you mix poverty,illiteracy and fear with religion, you breed extremism. 80% of all Muslims in the North are inherently intolerant not because of Islam but because their religious and community leaders continue to preach hatred in their hearts. They are taught to see other religions as the reason for their poverty just the same way blacks here in America blame everything on racism. The solution is not eradication of Islam but true law and order, in a sane society those who committed the act are sentenced to life or the death penalty, be it Christian or Muslim if you injure or killbe prepared to face the law. So all those bashing Islam and all those supporting the actions of the perpetrators, receive sense!

It has nothing to do with education. I pray the Aregbesolas of osun, and the tebliques roaming all over the place will not bring us to north situation.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by FILEBE(m): 6:04am On Aug 23, 2016
Ignorance everywhere.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 6:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Sunsets:
this is Judaism and not Christianity. Please always make that distiction
burn your bible then
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Debbime(f): 6:06am On Aug 23, 2016
The truth is captured in the book "The Haj" It said

"Me against my brother" My brother and I against our Father" Our Family against the Clan" The Clan against the Village" The Village against the other Islamic world" The islamic world against the Infidels"

It means that Islam will always have someone to fight with, period!!!

Macelliot:

Even if Lugard didn't almagamate us, it won't stop them from annihilating Non-muslims.

NEITHER, will it stop the Majority Sunni Muslims led Salafist/wahabism idealogy from eliminating minority muslims who share different idealogy.

Example: Burutai/Buhari(sunnis) led massacre against minority Zazzakys' Shia muslims.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by wristbangle: 6:07am On Aug 23, 2016
These people are aggressive in nature, so I am not surprised at all.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by riczy(m): 6:15am On Aug 23, 2016
Dis country is a big joke! Hw does imposing curfew reverse d ordeal?clueless ppl!!! D murderer's ar some where cruzing

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by free2ryhme: 6:20am On Aug 23, 2016
Religion of peace has manifested ooo

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by highwaist: 6:22am On Aug 23, 2016
Macelliot:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/8-killed-zamfara-alleged-blasphemy-islam/
who save the victims?ans Tajudeen.is Tajudeen a christian?Tajuden sacrifice his life and his property for chrisitan man.mr tajudeen is a true picture of Muhamed(saw).

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 23, 2016
jegz25:
christians always looking for muslims trouble and cry victims. Why can't some christians respect themselves?...have u ever heard a muslim insulting jesus?

They insult the "christian Jesus" on a daily basis even confirm from your Islamic salafist brethren, tartar9, that's his main job on nairaland. So if you don't have an idea,shut up and let's tell you.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by austinbrown: 6:23am On Aug 23, 2016
I hate islam
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 23, 2016
jegz25:
why can't he respect other poeple's religion?...is he d only christian in d north?

Just like the igbo woman who asked the other guy to leave her shop during ablution, the guy termed it blasphemy against Islam, here you again. grin I seriously pity your condition.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by miky2002(m): 6:26am On Aug 23, 2016
I just don't see any peace in dis religion called Islam, though some are peaceful, but most of them have lose their brain to conflicts act, some of them usually come to my house to preach to me, they usually say I should leave my religion for theirs. I was like...

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by cosmosekeh: 6:27am On Aug 23, 2016
followers of prophet Mohammad at it again.their violence behavior shines through once more.am not surprise.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by ehikwe22: 6:28am On Aug 23, 2016
iyb:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Christians and old laws every time an argument starts they claim its an old law found in the old testament but the new testament does not have such since it is written by man and updated frequently like the windows operating system its perfect.
Seriously do you actually believe in the lies you tell yourselves undecided

Ain't you the one deceiving yourself? Do you think any Muslim would still be living today if Christians were working by the old law of an eye for an eye? The new law is about love and selfless service. If an enemy smite you, don't smite back, if someone slaps you, turn the other cheek. if someone offends you 70x7 times, forgive him. and that is the major reason Christians don't go about fighting back when muslims provoke them and Muslims are taking that advantage.

7 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 23, 2016
8BitGee:
You eejits conveniently forgot it was a muslim by the name Tajudeen that rescued the poor boy. And the Tajudeen's house that was set on fire probably had his innocent muslim family in it.

The perpetrators. Like some of you, they've been failed by absentee parents, community and society. They have become blood hungry beasts. Government is responsible too. Prosecute some and others won't try it next time.

You're bigots anyway. You just want to paint. Right, I'll leave y'all to that.

Get your brushes, set, happy painting bigots!

grin
I'm happy for one thing. "Tajudeen" may renounce Islam following the barbaric act he witnessed with his own eyes. So that's another +1 to christendom

Islam loosing congregation to Christianity since 600AD.

Praise God!

3 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Seahawk: 6:32am On Aug 23, 2016
Islamic extremists apologist MODs keep handing out the bans. Yea.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by wisdomudokuk(m): 6:33am On Aug 23, 2016
Option 1
We want to leave nigeria........ They refused.
Option 2
Lets stay together........they keep killing us.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Reference(m): 6:34am On Aug 23, 2016
tunde1200:
Ignorance in the land.
Some people's just don't want to know what is Islam all about.
Than insults

As a moderate you have your work cut out. Bad news sells and a single fly ruins the whole ointment. I think people of similar faith who donot share this extreme ideology should be more vocal in expressing their disagreements TO THOSE WHO COMIT THESE ACTS and not just to the victims and neutrals. Take for instance there is a peaceful counter demonstration 'in due time', it will go a long way to assure individuals and the community that the situation is an exception. But I suspect even the moderates are as fearful and anxious as the deviants and infidels. The terror is real. One message I have for these extremists; violence solves nothing. It never has and never will. If murdering blasphemers works, why does blasphemy continue.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Seahawk: 6:34am On Aug 23, 2016
iyb:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Christians and old laws every time an argument starts they claim its an old law found in the old testament but the new testament does not have such since it is written by man and updated frequently like the windows operating system its perfect.
Seriously do you actually believe in the lies you tell yourselves undecided

Yes they are old laws. And Jesus himself said not follow them. Keep your mouth shut when people discuss things you have no understanding of. Tssk undecided

4 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by evergenuine(m): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2016
warriiboguy:
I blame nobody else but Lord Lugard. Mistake of 1914 still haunting us till date.
Religion of 'peace' indeed
I blame nobody else but Sarah in the first place for pushing Abraham to father these people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by dyoungforester(m): 6:38am On Aug 23, 2016
The only thing killing Christians in Nigeria is forgiveness and nothing more. Let me hear one idiot that will tell me Isam is a religion of peace, Rubbish upon nonsense...

It is now I know how senseless you're, when Boko haram kills,christians are 2% while muslims take the larger postion,when they bomb mosque, murder the righteous leader you were blind then because of your hatred then, because of your self delusion...No enemy of islam in this world that does not know that Boko haram issues were political and were not religion bases... Islam is the religion of MUSA(Moses), Iisa(Jesus) and MUhammed and other prophet that came before them..
So you can kill youself in agony because of your ego.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Lilimax(f): 6:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Come unto JESUS all ye that are heavily ladened and He will give you rest. JESUS is the the Lord of all!

3 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 23, 2016
musicwriter:
I think I have to buy a quran one of these days. I need read that book to find out what makes it's readers so dumb and hostile.

Why on earth can't I question Allah? Why on earth can't I question Muhhamad?

How foolish a thing someone killing another man in the name of religion?

Don't waste money

http://wap.9jabaze.com/site_52.xhtml?get-id=7786&

download there
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2016
Uchexxy:
stuff like this ain't news anymore. we've gotten used to it. But after all our acts of condemnation what do we do to ensure this doesn't happen again? lemme tell u......we all go back to our comfy rooms and forget that people even died.

Stop generalizing. You will forget. I havent even forgotten the woman murdered in cold blood in Abuja.
The God that I serve will not let this go unpunished. I will keep praying. He will raise up gaints. We will be like Joshua. We will conquer. I am ready to take the steps of faith if he leads me. Almost 10 of my Brothers and Sisters in the lord murdered in cold blood. God isnt asleep. We sud also retrace our steps. It is well with us Christians in Jesus name, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.