Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" (56718 Views)

Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" / Muslims Behead Woman Trader In Kano Over Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2016
franciskaine:
is your version of Islam different from theirs? Leave dat religion and have peace in abundance.

You just told this man the truth.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by xkxtt: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2016
this people are simply animals and bunch of idiots,can anyone fight for God

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2016
MicroBox:
On Friday some Christian where seen entering into mosque sharing pamphlets inviting people to come for a church program in Zamfara..
I wish Christians all over the world can hold their positing and stop inciting hate and trouble.Northern people will not tolerate shi.t on islam..
Anything that gat to do with Islam, Muslims don't toy with it.
Respect Islam and there will be no trouble.

Do you respect "the Christian Jesus" be very honest with yourself.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Mpanyi: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2016
oglalasioux:
The world will posthumously judge that half wit named Moses. He's the cause of all these idiocy. The Egyptians, Greeks and the Babylonians all abandoned their religion but the Jews rammed Islam and Christianity down our throats. It'll only get worse until we tell ourselves the truth; religion is the greatest scam in human history.

Lily-liveeed fellow why not be specific on Islam, after all they are the culprits here as always?

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Lightening: 6:45am On Aug 23, 2016
muteeu:
many of u still embattle in hatred lol

Wrong! When anyone kills in the defence or in the name of his religion, that religion should go on trial. Islam is usually on trial for killings because of this.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Otunagum(m): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2016
So the so-called almighty Allah and Muhammad that usually goes with 'SAW' can't fight for themselves. Islam is the mistake of this world

6 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by oladepo2016(m): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2016
which particular blasphemous statement did he make? Islam is peace and prophet Muhammad is the ambassador of peace,then where is this violent from? No room for extremist and terrorists in Islam.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 23, 2016
Arrant INSANITY re-defined!...people will only fight for a POWERLESS god!

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2016
ehikwe22:
Ain't you the one deceiving yourself? Do you think any Muslim would still be living today if Christians were working by the old law of an eye for an eye? The new law is about love and selfless service. If an enemy smite you, don't smite back, if someone slaps you, turn the other cheek. if someone offends you 70x7 times, forgive him. and that is the major reason Christians don't go about fighting back when muslims provoke them and Muslims are taking that advantage.

Bless you Brother. Bless you

3 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 23, 2016
FarukuWadata12:

Any asshole or a fucker dare to insult our
prophet directly or indirectly must be a dead
person. I repeat anyone dare to come out and
incite blasphemy towards our prophet his blood
must be shed. you can only insult the prophet
Muhammad on social media and get away with
it, but not in public, if you disagree pls try it and
see the outcomes. we can tolerate anything with
the exception of insulting prophets, we have zero
tolerance on this issue, whether its prophet
Muhammad, Moses, Noah, Abraham and Jesus.
some folks out there knows very clearly the
consequences but they made a deaf ear and do
the acts then playing the victims.
if you want this country to tear apart pls come in
public and start it, you'll see if this country can
survive a day.

Stop making noise. Close your toilet. You very lucky Christians are not like those of old, it doesn't mean they are not other faithfuls like David, you try this crap with some fellows, they go just end you once, for all and finally. See you and "Islam, religion of Peace"

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by oglalasioux(m): 6:49am On Aug 23, 2016
Mpanyi:

Lily-liveeed fellow why not be specific on Islam, after all they are the culprits here as always?

Sorry, bro. I'm specific on all religions. Have you considered the dim wit that first abused Islam? Every religion must be scrapped!
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Lightening: 6:50am On Aug 23, 2016
muteeu:
you consider the bombing and slaughtering of the innocent, defenceless people-worshippers, the aged, women, children, buyers and sellers in malls etc- jihaad, you aren't different from non Muslims in their famed misconception of the term.
The best jihaad is the jihaad against your whims. "And for they who fear the standing before their Lord and deny their souls their selfish desire, verily Paradise is their abode" - Qur'aan, chapter NIGHT.
Yes, qitaal (war) is the biggest jihaad but do you forget that the Prophet, alaihiSSalaam gained more reverts to Islaam after the hudaibiyyah peace treaty than through jihaad? Do you not remember that self defence triggered qitaal?
Yes, the Prophet Muhammad, sallaLlaahu alaihi wa aalihee wa sallam, said "whosoever dies without fighting or intending to fight dies a hypocrite." Have you forgotten the context of this statement? Do you also fall in the category of the ignoramuses who mistake this statement for a call to butchery and bloodthirst? Pity!
There were three sahaabah who came to Prophet Muhammad, sallaLlaahu alaihi wa aalihee wa sallam, and embraced Islaam. They thereafter lodged in another companion's house. When a war broke out, one of them was picked and he was martyred. During another, the second was picked and he too was martyred. The third never fought. He died on his bed, 'peacefully'.
Their host, in his dream saw the trio in jannah. The shocker he got was that the last to die who didn't fight any war led them in paradise. The second to be martyred was second while the first to get martyred was the last on the queue. Their host narrated this to the Prophet, alaihiSSalaam.
The Prophet Muhammad, sallaLlaahu alaihi wa aalihee wa sallam, responded thus: "Are you surprised? There is none more honorable than the believer who lives long glorifying and magnifying Allaah's name."
So the one who would have fought if war was necessitated but didn't, as his leader never called him, lived long engaging in other forms of worship, emerged the most favored by Allaah!
The young man arrested while attempting to go join ISIS caused his mother a big problem. The poor woman has been in coma since hearing of his involvement in terrorism. Perhaps he forgot that Allaah's pleasure lies in parents' pleasure? Perhaps he forgot that he sinned against Allaah by attempting to embark on an expedition without their consent? His father too is in shock right now. So much about seeking Allaah's pleasure through jihaad.
Aboo Bakr assiddeeq, the first khaleefah (caliph) after the Prophet, alaihiSSalaam, gave jihaad rulings thus:
1) Don't kill women
2) Don't kill children
3) Don't kill Priests, Rabbis, Hermits etc
4) Don't cut down economic trees
5) Don't kill domestic animals
6) Don't attack places of worship
I ask you, brothers and sisters, which of these rules have ISIS, BH and their likes not broken?
Do these rules not point to qitaal as being strictly a war against an army?
Also, who is the Muslim leader here who has sent our fighters to Sooriyyah on qitaal errand? Do you fight without a leader? Can you say sincerely that we have a leader other than the Sultaan of Sokoto? Why have you decided to pretend he doesn't exist?
I believe you disapprove of the manner of his emergence. But did the Prophet, alaihiSSalaam, not admonish us to accept and obey our leader even if we believe he isn't qualified?
If you believe the ISIS leader is the leader of the entire Ummah, how did he emerge? Is this how the sahaabah chose a leader for the Muslim Ummah?
This perceived jihaad is a mistake too costly to dabble into. Save your lives and do better things with same. Stay here and fight the most needful jihaad; against ignorance, voodoo, hate etc. Learn and propagate Islaam patiently and sincerely . Excerpts from yesterday's discussion on "Contemporary 'jihaad' in Borno, Somalia, ISIS etc. Should Nigerians troop there to assist their 'Islamist' fighters?

Oga please stop wasting the space typing irrelevancies. People that need this enlightenment are obviously not here; they cannot read. So go to Zamfara and mount this enlightenment, that is if they believe you are truly a Muslim.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 23, 2016
MicroBox:

How come Spain became a Christian country if not through war..

grin and central Africa too, is becoming a christian country through war, because you muslims don't learn. The day we keep our bible aside, what happened in Spain and central Africa may happen here. I abhor the insults of prophet Muhammad, but killings of the Christians has to stop.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 23, 2016
if the mods like let them keep banning people, it will not stop people from seeing the message passed by the Muslims that they are intolerant and violent, we can see for ourselves their body language that reeks of intolerance, so stopping people will not change anything , I know Muslim moderators are alert on their keyboards, i will encourage all Muslims on this thread to channel the strength they use in defending Islam and trying to convince us that Islam is a religion of peace to channel it to educate their brothers, channel the energy to talk to your brothers and stop trying to convince us,we want to see changes not all this cheap talk. Go and advice your brothers to be tolerant and let them know that murder in the name of religion is not justifiable and it is a crime, tell them to allow their a.llah fight for himself.nonsense and ingredients, just see how the Muslims here are justifying murder and giving their brothers a pat on the back, smh!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 23, 2016
silkroad:
Nawao shocked

people are arrogant and selfish.
Not blaming the person that attack other's religion, but attack the people that are trying to depend their religion.

always and forever...
when a christian kill, rape, formicate, dupe, murder, commit adultery and fornication as you do because your Jesus died on a cross for your sin, you attack the person without concerning his or her religion Christianity. but if a person who claimed to be a muslim does that you neglect the person and you attack ISLAM.

Don't get on my nerves this morning.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 23, 2016
Lightening:

Oga please stop wasting the space typing irrelevancies. People that need this enlightenment are obviously not here; they cannot read. So go to Zamfara and mount this enlightenment, that is if they believe you are truly a Muslim.
my point exactly, we don't need all this sermon, they should channel it to their brothers who need the enlightenment more

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by saidu10: 6:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Its very clear d way u guys rushed here to show ur hatred for Islam,on any slightest opputunity u thow trantum to d religioun as if ur soul dependin on it.d crime commited by some xtremist is totally inhuman,even in a muslim jurisdiction there's certain way to go about investigation about d culprit.but I also need to ask dis question "why would on earth someone trys to inflict pain on himmself"common sense should hav tell u dat,u ar in a volatile region u shouldint make any provacatin statement dat will bring d wrath of some xtremist on u.
Many of you don't know history of ur religion,even in christianity,there ar many occation where people ar behead or a whole group of people ar burnt alive becaous they seek for reform from the bishops or leader of their time.my advice here is don't condem a whole group of people be it tribe or religion, because of action of some disgrunted people.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Lightening: 7:00am On Aug 23, 2016
jegz25:
why can't he respect other poeple's religion?...is he d only christian in d north?

What did the guy do that constituted disrespect for Islam? Please enlighten us since you have already sat in judgment over him. You hate Christians and slaughter them at will and turn around to blame them. How many times have you heard that a christian killed a muslim over blasphemy?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by 8BitGee(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2016
gimakon:

grin
I'm happy for one thing. "Tajudeen" may renounce Islam following the barbaric act he witnessed with his own eyes. So that's another +1 to christendom

Islam loosing congregation to Christianity since 600AD.

Praise God!

Happy? Don't you feel like a savage. How does sth so grotesque make you happy? I don't blame you so much though, you're ill informed. It is not a war between Christianity and Islam. Those were, according to their history, good neighbours until the Europeans appeared in the picture. I spoke to someone about Arab Jews too and he couldn't believe it. This is a story for another day.

People lose and gain faith everyday. Nothing out of this world in that. Moreover, he witnessed an act carried out by misguided people and attempted to put an end to it. I hope he can start some sort of advocacy with like minds, perhaps when he recovers from his own loss. He is an example of a muslim. A shining light in the midst of darkness.

It's not -1 to Islam, it's -8 to the human race.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by ukeleh: 7:03am On Aug 23, 2016
Give to caesar what is caesar and paul what is paul. This is to say we should respect each other's religion. If you know what will annoyed a particular faith, keep off it. I don't know why Christians continue to ferment trouble and blame muslims. We know that muslims are ready to defend their religion even with their lives so why trying them. You live in the north and you know the consequence of blasphemy you went ahead to do it just to create tension.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by fatiuabdulmalik: 7:04am On Aug 23, 2016
Macelliot:
The Religion of PEACE at it again.

why must we provoke one another? The problem with us is that we fail to recognise and respect our differences.
why must we start problems we can't curtail? imaging how Christians would feel if Jesus is being insulted, though no serious Muslim would do that because, Jesus was our noble Prophet and it would amount to a great sin should any one insult him.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by erimmy(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2016
I just wanna ask a question. Can't Allah fight for himself??

2 Likes

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by iyb(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2016
ehikwe22:
Ain't you the one deceiving yourself? Do you think any Muslim would still be living today if Christians were working by the old law of an eye for an eye? The new law is about love and selfless service. If an enemy smite you, don't smite back, if someone slaps you, turn the other cheek. if someone offends you 70x7 times, forgive him. and that is the major reason Christians don't go about fighting back when muslims provoke them and Muslims are taking that advantage.
tell that to the Americans, the British ,the Spaniards,the crusaders all of them are peace loving Christians undecided

selfless service grin grin grin more like pastor service grin grin grin

love cheesy cheesy cheesy

Christians always think they are the best set of people, the best thing that happened after sliced bread but unfortunately thats not the case.
you claim to be peace loving people yet the most bleeped up places in nigeria happen to be dominated by Christians.
corruption,murder,stealing,armed robbers,baby factories,rape,drug peddling happen to be christian dominated.
in fact the Christians are two faced when people are killed in the south east and south south it is not attributed to Christianity but when it happens in the north every nincompoop suddenly starts opening his mouth.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Alfranco(m): 7:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Macelliot:
The Religion of PEACE at it again.
Is that really the peace they always claim the religion is all about? Well that's what you'll keep getting when a religious leader came out recently in tacit support of violence against anyone simingly 'against ' them. The killers have backings.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by udede(m): 7:09am On Aug 23, 2016
may God save my country. sadmay God save my country.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 23, 2016
8BitGee:

Happy? Don't you feel like a savage. How does sth so grotesque make you happy? I don't blame you so much though, you're ill informed. It is not a war between Christianity and Islam. Those were, according to their history, good neighbours until the Europeans appeared in the picture. I spoke to someone about Arab Jews too and he couldn't believe it. This is a story for another day.

People lose and gain faith everyday. Nothing out of this world in that. Moreover, he witnessed an act carried out by misguided people and attempted to put an end to it. I hope he can start some sort of advocacy with like minds, perhaps when he recovers from his own loss. He is an example of a muslim. A shining light in the midst of darkness.

It's not -1 to Islam, it's -8 to the human race.

I don't recompense statements, yes am happy, fine rest in peace to the dead, 8 people gone, but other hand no one would want to be taunted with hate for a "religion" that doesn't have a single idea what they are doing.
Muslims in general don't know what they doing,killing would make Christians get fierce and the result, they wouldn't like it. Read about cleansed lands Christians took from muslims then you'd understand my happiness.
Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by sisisioge: 7:12am On Aug 23, 2016
youngbravian:
Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
This alone is okay for a prove

We have been given a new testament where Jesus' blood redeemed all us sinners. Judgment is no longer ours to make on earth.

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by Alfranco(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2016
anibi9674:
Islam the biggest irony in life. you kill at every little provocation and yet you say you are peaceful. still checking the meaning of peaceful
These are the beasts we must be fellow citizens with. Can you fathom that?

1 Like

Re: 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" by sisisioge: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2016
gimakon:

I don't recompense statements, yes am happy, fine rest in peace to the dead, 8 people gone, but other hand no one would want to be taunted with hate for a "religion" that doesn't have a single idea what they are doing.
Muslims in general don't know what they doing,killing would make Christians get fierce and the result, they wouldn't like it. Read about cleansed lands Christians took from muslims then you'd understand my happiness.

May the good Lord protect your loved ones from the hands of the wicked. Imagine your folks were in the burnt house...may your life be filled with happiness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers / Osun Election: PDP’s Adeleke Wins, APC Kicks - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.