Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. (35705 Views)

Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks / Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic) / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Blessograo(f): 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
sergiolefty:

u go c d real suffer, if u count am reach 15years........ grin grin grin
Abeg no curse me na, wetin i do you?
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Ishilove: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Toks2008:
What
[color=#000099]You don't have to force anyone to have affection for you and you don't have to fight for the attention of your partner..if its not given to you freely and effortlessly then that person is not worth the stress so If you ever see yourself fighting for the love, affection,attention of your partner then look no further, you are definitely not the main lover...Please work it out or quit

Hope this makes sense.
God bless you for this. Some of them give shitty and lame excuses like 'I'm busy' or 'I can't multi-task with my emotions'. They prefer chatting 24/7 instead of chatting with you and later they tell you 'I love you'.

Pshaw, ladies need to wake up
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by sergiolefty(m): 8:50pm On Aug 24, 2016
Blessograo:

Abeg no curse me na, wetin i do you?
No vex sis......Buh is counting d solution to what happnd.....none of my biz thou
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2016
Toks2008:

On the contrary, this is going to sanitize many relationships.
yh...u have a point bro...just picked one or two tinz
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by ahnie: 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Abnwachineke:
I dnt knw whether u hav common sense at all. the writer just passed his knowledge nd u are there trying to insunuate nonsense, dnt die in ignorance

Thank you sir!have a pleasant nyt rest.
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
solasoulmusic:

so am I but it doesn't mean we can't prepare our hearts for love

Am not preparin it for anything...infact is under locked with hardened key cool no get time for that "lubbish" again
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Toks2008(m): 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Ishilove:

God bless you for this. Some of them give shitty and lame excuses like 'I'm busy' or 'I can't multi-task with my emotions'. They prefer chatting 24/7 instead of chatting with you and later they tell you 'I love you'.

Pshaw, ladies need to wake up

Sure omo to dun
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Am not preparin it for anything...infact is under locked with hardened key cool no get time for that "lubbish" again

It gets better it only makes you stronger trust me.
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
solasoulmusic:

It gets better it only makes you stronger trust me.

The last 1 i ventured into is still wearin me down cry
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

The last 1 i ventured into is still wearin me down cry

By God's Grace stay Strong
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2016
solasoulmusic:

By God's Grace stay Strong

Ok....thanks
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by jargo89(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2017
Fresia01:
I broke up with my bf...I realized my emotions were being taken for granted...I keep pushing d relationship to make it work..he will tell me its over n then I will beg n we will reconcile.. I was d desperate one here...buh I couldn't take it anymore wen he told me to explore other guys cus he couldn't take me along to where he is going...he is a Yoruba guy and I'm Igbo...I witnessed real torture from dat guy buh I wished him well and moved on... my life revolved around him alone buh right now..guess its time to give other people chance
M sorry, if i am impinging on ur privacy; but why are u always involved in breakups? Nd its always a yoruba guy. Its confusing!
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Fresia01(f): 9:53am On May 21, 2017
jargo89:
M sorry, if i am impinging on ur privacy; but why are u always involved in breakups? Nd its always a yoruba guy. Its confusing!
same guy..
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by jargo89(m): 10:56am On May 21, 2017
Fresia01:
same guy..
wow, and u guys av moved on for good now?
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by loswhite(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2017
ALAYORMII:
I don't mind a girl using Mii as part time lover

In as much as she's giving Mii her punna. (Duri, Otu, Obo) as at when I need it

Am available
You cannot get it when u need it or don't u understand what part time is? You only get it when it is convenient for her...
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Toks2008(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Insightful
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Spechialone(f): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
At the end of the day, it is what it is... No sweats

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Daily Pains Of A Single, Rich Guy / Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.