Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. (35664 Views)

Become A Master Chef Now And Wow Your Lover Or Spouse With These FREE Ebooks / Will You Smash Or Pass This Girl (pic) / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Lover Or Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by wunmi590(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Kyllahmc(m): 11:08pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lols im f**ked
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Toks2008(m): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Kyllahmc:
Lols im f**ked
Lol! wat hapin?
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by taurus21: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
Love is such a wonderful thing it shouldn't be shared with just one person, after all God loves us all equally.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by mhisbliss(f): 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
ok how to avoid all this troubles? Stay single
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by ALAYORMII: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
I don't mind a girl using Mii as part time lover

In as much as she's giving Mii her punna. (Duri, Otu, Obo) as at when I need it

Am available

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by teezyValero(m): 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Toks2008:
What is your place in the life of your partner? Are you the main lover,the fall back lover,the get back lover or pass time lover?
Yes we may see ourselves wanting another for a fling but may end up marrying each other but at any point in time in any relationship we find ourselves, we are either one of these options to our bae(Before anyone else) and it is very important to know your place and there is one simple way to know but before i let it out i would like to explain in brief what each one means.

1.The main lover:
This needs no explanation..just as it sounds, you are the one and only person your partner desires most and would do whatever possible to prove that to you.

2.The fall back lover:
This is not a nice one.You are the type your partner toys with his or her emotions.Your partner believes that he or she can leave you and reconcile with you at will because you are the type that will easily take such back because you are in love.

3.The get back lover:
Many people unknowingly fall into this category.A get back lover is the one that is used to spite an ex or to fill the gap after a heartbreak and while the other party still loves the ex,you will gladly be led on believing you have found your heartthrob just for that person to reconcile with the ex and leaves your stranded.

4.The pass time lover:
Just as the name suggests, this person is not really into you but due to the urge to be with someone for the sake of intimacy,financial needs or companion decides to go into an affair with you pending when he or she finds the desired person..Booty call partners are good example of pass time lovers.

ONE WAY TO KNOW WHICH ONE YOU ARE IN THE LIFE OF YOUR PARTNER

There is a simple way to know if you are the main lover or any other type of lover...just be sensitive to know this...
You don't have to force anyone to have affection for you and you don't have to fight for the attention of your partner..if its not given to you freely and effortlessly then that person is not worth the stress so If you ever see yourself fighting for the love, affection,attention of your partner then look no further, you are definitely not the main lover...Please work it out or quit

Hope this makes sense.
... It does'nt make sense a bit. Smh... Crappy write up
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Toks2008(m): 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
ALAYORMII:
I don't mind a girl using Mii as part time lover

In as much as she's giving Mii her punna. (Duri, Otu, Obo) as at when I need it

Am available

You are funny...well at least you will know that you are her booty call.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by oluwashedy: 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Toks2008:
What is your place in the life of your partner? Are you the main lover,the fall back lover,the get back lover or pass time lover?
Yes we may see ourselves wanting another for a fling but may end up marrying each other but at any point in time in any relationship we find ourselves, we are either one of these options to our bae(Before anyone else) and it is very important to know your place and there is one simple way to know but before i let it out i would like to explain in brief what each one means.

1.The main lover:
This needs no explanation..just as it sounds, you are the one and only person your partner desires most and would do whatever possible to prove that to you.

2.The fall back lover:
This is not a nice one.You are the type your partner toys with his or her emotions.Your partner believes that he or she can leave you and reconcile with you at will because you are the type that will easily take such back because you are in love.

3.The get back lover:
Many people unknowingly fall into this category.A get back lover is the one that is used to spite an ex or to fill the gap after a heartbreak and while the other party still loves the ex,you will gladly be led on believing you have found your heartthrob just for that person to reconcile with the ex and leaves your stranded.

4.The pass time lover:
Just as the name suggests, this person is not really into you but due to the urge to be with someone for the sake of intimacy,financial needs or companion decides to go into an affair with you pending when he or she finds the desired person..Booty call partners are good example of pass time lovers.

There is a simple way to know if you are the main lover or any other type of lover...just be sensitive to know this...
You don't have to force anyone to have affection for you and you don't have to fight for the attention of your partner..if its not given to you freely and effortlessly then that person is not worth the stress so If you ever see yourself fighting for the love, affection,attention of your partner then look no further, you are definitely not the main lover...Please work it out or quit

Hope this makes sense.
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by masterpat(m): 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
Vikky014:
LMAO....SO TRUE

I knw ur type will have so many pass time lovers
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by OkoNDOoBo: 12:05am On Aug 24, 2016
K
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Qualer: 12:06am On Aug 24, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Who cares? Lover is lover grin cheesy wink wink wink

ok, if it is love you want.. come an take it! cool
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 24, 2016
Qualer:

ok, if it is love you want.. come an take it! cool
ooou! Really?! cheesy wink grin
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by yhuti(m): 12:09am On Aug 24, 2016
Being in the FRIEND-ZONE is just like being a bench warmer in soccer
You're never guaranteed a spot
You're just called in to see the relationship off
To boost the relationship goals
Or help the main players perform
In fact,
You could be sold out anytime Or
Be used as a transfer bait
Or best of all, be loaned out to gather experience
Being in the friend-zone could be the worst decision you'll ever make or take
So perform well and always get a starting position no matter the club you find yourself in!
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 24, 2016
Wingback:
What is love?

It seems to be dead in my world.
but not in my world smiley wink cheesy
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Qualer: 12:14am On Aug 24, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
ooou! Really?! cheesy wink grin

grin grin grin

Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Qualer: 12:16am On Aug 24, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i'll be the only real lover you'll ever know babe!! grin grin grin don't be shy!! cool
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 24, 2016
Qualer:

i'll be the only real lover you'll ever know babe!! grin grin grin don't be shy!! cool
really?! grin
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Skmoda360(m): 12:23am On Aug 24, 2016
Toks2008:

1.The main lover:

2.The fall back lover:

3.The get back lover:

4.The pass time lover:

Hope this makes sense.
you gonna kill a lotta relationship this morning.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Qualer: 12:27am On Aug 24, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
really?! grin

for real!

Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 24, 2016
Qualer:

for real!
can you please tell me how? grin
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Qualer: 12:38am On Aug 24, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
can you please tell me how? grin

explanations are usually practical demonstrations, done in private!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by officialmcfresh1(m): 1:14am On Aug 24, 2016
Funny but so true.

I guess I was a fall back lover to her then. Cause just a week after she said she wanted out of a relationship of about 3years plus I met her ex in her room and she was almost naked.

Still recovering from that though.
Girls sha.
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Nobody: 1:57am On Aug 24, 2016
Pointless post.
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Vikky014(f): 2:29am On Aug 24, 2016
masterpat:

I knw ur type will have so many pass time lovers
ok
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Blessograo(f): 4:03am On Aug 24, 2016
I've been in love with myself for 7 months and still couting till it reaches 2½ years who has time for rubbish. Was once fall back lover all na lover, Chai i don suffer ooo.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by lonelydora: 4:07am On Aug 24, 2016
Toks2008:

Please explain

Many peeps are going to check and recheck their relationship after reading this. Most girls will assume they are not the main lover. Watch out for heartbroken stories on FP soonest.
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Toks2008(m): 5:05am On Aug 24, 2016
lonelydora:

Many peeps are going to check and recheck their relationship after reading this. Most girls will assume they are not the main lover. Watch out for heartbroken stories on FP soonest.

Its better to be heart broken than to be in a charade in the name of an affair.

Furthermore I gave two options..work it out or quit..

1 Like

Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Mustack: 5:05am On Aug 24, 2016
so true
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Toks2008(m): 5:07am On Aug 24, 2016
Skmoda360:
you gonna kill a lotta relationship this morning.
On the contrary, this is going to sanitize many relationships.
Re: How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. by Toks2008(m): 5:34am On Aug 24, 2016
ahnie:

You are solely responsible for intending broken relationships!

Soro niyen?

So you would rather prefer to be deceived shey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.