Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos (33494 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's WAEC & GCE Results Shared By Reno Omokri (Photo) / See What Peter Obi Told Reno Omokri About Buhari When He Met Him In New York(pix / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by Mckennedy: 5:11am On Aug 24, 2016
yommen:

I as a Yoruba, am seriously hurt that ibos are still being forced to be Nigerians. It's my utmost desire that they have their wish. The development in the west here is not oil money but Cocoa money from our great fathers. We Yorubas had our structures, culture, arts, music and trade and etc systems in place before the white man came to force us into a marriage of force.

I read that the ibos were refining crude oil. They had it, we didn't have crude oil. Would we have refined what we didn't have? Of course we had palm kernel and other plants! And we were processing what we had. Some 'omo o ri ru e ri' should not come here and speak baldadash. We are peace-loving people and live with other people peacefully.

Moreover, we never ever had anything to prove to anybody. It is however in their process of trying to prove what is not that many of them involve themselves indrug trafficking business that makes them to end up in death rows in other countries.
Name one Yoruba inventor? Until then I can take you serious

3 Likes

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:30am On Aug 24, 2016
Nigerians just like to deceive themselves. What "technological advancement" did they so-called achieve? Rigging bits and pieces of other materials to make crude weapons is now "advancement" ? Why haven't they then reproduced this same method in advancing their home societies? Oh, wait, let me guess: Nigeria is keeping them down.

Reno Omokri's is an idiot and his only reason for writing this illogical, senseless and unprovable crap is to pander to the ibos and fester Religious/Tribal intolerance, albeit, indirectly.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 24, 2016

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by RickyTan: 6:01am On Aug 24, 2016
Igbo Amaka
Igbo kwenu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by golddust6000(m): 6:08am On Aug 24, 2016
braden107:
These guys are just a bunch of colonized clowns. They keep creating silly threads saying "we are light skin' we are jews' "nnewi is japan " "Aba is Tokyo" "We are blessed race' Stark illiterates! primitive Monkeys ! You should be grateful for free oil money allocations.
You should be grateful to the mercenaries and missionaries who helped saved your parasitic ass from being wiped off the map.

As if light skin is something to be joyous about . Below is a photo of me (i'm actually mixed raced) and some pure black Oron girls I have on my Facebook. (I will take the photos down in a few minutes). But do you see the Oron people creating silly threads about the girls being light skin or being jews ?
And how does this post make sense to you? Are you really okay aunty?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by ConqueredWest: 6:18am On Aug 24, 2016
Afonjas will not like this story oooooooooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 24, 2016
yommen:

Other parts of the country are useless and many of you ibos are there making your living among them! Your disease is yet to be diagnosed not to talk of having hope of treatment.

You quoted the wrong person. I'm Yoruba. An average Igbo is very competitive and that is their biggest strength (Trust me I have many as friends). I was only telling him in that post that Igbos should learn diplomacy and stop insulting other tribes if they want to be accepted by others.

Ekaro sir! cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by esuLAAROYE(m): 6:34am On Aug 24, 2016
mesoprogress:
This is the reason I hate my Igbo brothers lumping SS, other minor Igbo nations (Anioma, Ikwerre, Etche), into their Biafra Republic. Let's form a pure Igbo nation. Our Igbo brothers in SS rejected us because of oil and SS brothers looking at us with suspicion. Igbos wake up! Seek your own country without these half-hearted neighbors and get it in record time.

Nigeria's failure is oil! If we ain't going with SS, they would sure ascent to our request. In our new country, hardwork and ingenuity will propel us ahead. Tell me mineral resources of Japan, Singapore, etc, yet their economy is larger than Saudi Arabia that pumps 11 million barrels of oil daily! Nigeria still struggling to produce 2.2M at its peak. Oil is not the answer.
another FULANI from the east.

4 Likes

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=RZArecta post=48724683]Most APC zombies here on nairaland were clapping hands like retardéd cows when minister Onu boasted about "producing pencils" by 20gogoro undecided and when we spoke, they told us to shut up calling us wailers. No wahala.

His principal was in power for 6years where was this advice then. thot that was what he was being paid for.
Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by theophorus(m): 6:55am On Aug 24, 2016
I will the Igbo's can get their desire to govern themselves so that they can realise the LIES in their thought.

#WhenYouLieToYourself.

I also like to encourage them to move back to their region and use their technological advantage to develop it.

2 Likes

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by ChelseaDotCom: 6:56am On Aug 24, 2016
braden107:
These guys are just a bunch of colonized clowns. They keep creating silly threads saying "we are light skin' we are jews' "nnewi is japan " "Aba is Tokyo" "We are blessed race' Stark illiterates! primitive Monkeys ! You should be grateful for free oil money allocations.
You should be grateful to the mercenaries and missionaries who helped saved your parasitic ass from being wiped off the map.

As if light skin is something to be joyous about . Below is a photo of me (i'm actually mixed raced) and some pure black Oron girls I have on my Facebook. (I will take the photos down in a few minutes). But do you see the Oron people creating silly threads about the girls being light skin or being jews ?

This particular quote by Reno makes me laugh...."Right there, under his own nose, Nigerians of Igbo extraction, without ANY governmental support, are manufacturing electronics and heavy machinery components and Onu is caught up on pencils!"
It is obvious that that guy isn't an engineer. What! Igbos are manufacturing electronics ke, for where? Does he really know what an IC is...no African country produces just a resistor let alone electronics. May be he wanted to say assemble. What we presently do across Nigeria is to download a circuit diagram from the net and reproduce, and that's no brainer....Igbos needs to stop deceiving themselves. The easiest thing to do is to copy from the original....if u ever cheat in school, u'll understand what I mean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 24, 2016
Ugosample:
When will we stop this foolishness of ascribing success to tribes as black men?

One tribe always wanting to show that it's better than the others, which is bullshit

The two main culprits in this silly act are the YORUBA and the IGBO people here (not all tho)

We should stop all these rubbish please

We have many kids among those two tribes on Nairaland bro. That is the reason cool

2 Likes

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by Hisduchess(f): 7:14am On Aug 24, 2016
DeeTus:

Mr cork is a clown and mentally unstable, as well as his group. Do not let that get you down!

Where in Anambra are you from?

aswear d guy nah complete clown.

so are onye anambra.

am from idemili north
Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by Rexleo(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2016
Mckennedy:

Name one Yoruba inventor? Until then I can take you serious
Ayodele Awojobi
Born 12 March 1937
Oshodi, Lagos State, Nigeria
Died 23 September 1984 (aged 47)
Nationality Nigerian
Occupation Mechanical engineer, social activist, author
Ayodele Oluwatuminu Awojobi (12 March 1937 – 23 September 1984), also known by the nicknames "Dead Easy",[1] "The Akoka Giant", and "Macbeth", was a Nigerian academic, author, inventor, social crusader and activist.[2][3] He was considered a scholarly genius by his teachers and peers alike.[4][5] He quickly advanced in his field to become the youngest professor in Mechanical Engineering at the University of Lagos, Nigeria in 1974. Earlier the same year, he became the first African to be awarded the degree of Doctor of Science (DSc) in Mechanical Engineering at the then Imperial College of Science and Technology, London (now Imperial College London)[2] – a degree only exceptionally and rarely awarded to a scholar under the age of 40.

His research papers, particularly in the field of vibration, are still cited by international research fellows in Engineering as lately as the year 2011,[6] and are archived by such publishers as the Royal Society.[7]Even in sport Joe lasisi floored Jerry okorodudu twice and the man said he saw lions attacked him that his punches were like hammer.in the world of poetry my Nobel wole shoyinka over and above a chinua Achebe, religion Bishop Ajayi crowther the first indigenous translator of the bible on the African continent.I give it to the Igbo man for been boisterous and loud and empty but in an other field of human endeavours they come a distance third to the Yoruba man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by Dinobi77: 7:19am On Aug 24, 2016
The truth is that the more this Nigeria relegates the Igbo nation, the more it will continues to fall back, it cant develope. Igbo is blessed n the reason for hate n jealousy. See Buhari n how confused he is, if he wants his govt to work he should bring the BLESSED PEOPLE to the forefront or ............ Even after the war, about 2million dead, we stood up, cleansed our asses n moved ahead of others.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by Lightening: 7:33am On Aug 24, 2016
yommen:

I as a Yoruba, am seriously hurt that ibos are still being forced to be Nigerians. It's my utmost desire that they have their wish. The development in the west here is not oil money but Cocoa money from our great fathers. We Yorubas had our structures, culture, arts, music and trade and etc systems in place before the white man came to force us into a marriage of force.

I read that the ibos were refining crude oil. They had it, we didn't have crude oil. Would we have refined what we didn't have? Of course we had palm kernel and other plants! And we were processing what we had. Some 'omo o ri ru e ri' should not come here and speak baldadash. We are peace-loving people and live with other people peacefully.

Moreover, we never ever had anything to prove to anybody. It is however in their process of trying to prove what is not that many of them involve themselves indrug trafficking business that makes them to end up in death rows in other countries.

Crime is inter-tribal. It is personal attitude. Quit hating.

4 Likes

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by MChaze25(m): 7:39am On Aug 24, 2016
colik:

Lol.
It would be silly to argue with you.
It's a fact. I am Igbo.
whether you believe it or not has nothing to do with me.
Nobody is bragging with you.
Simply Write these in igbo;-
"igbo is a great nation"

5 Likes

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by flokii: 7:44am On Aug 24, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Nigerians just like to deceive themselves. What "technological advancement" did they so-called achieve? Rigging bits and pieces of other materials to make crude weapons is now "advancement" ? Why haven't they then reproduced this same method in advancing their home societies? Oh, wait, let me guess: Nigeria is keeping them down.

Reno Omokri's is an idiot and his only reason for writing this illogical, senseless and unprovable crap is to pander to the ibos and fester Religious/Tribal intolerance, albeit, indirectly.

Most of them are idiots.. D likes of odekri, FFK and their supporters..
Quick to blame others or paint them black just to feel good about themselves..

Just look at what d fool is trying to do.. I only pity d igbos that will fall for it. They will end up eating their own goods when other tribes decide that 'enof is enof'

1 Like

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2016
MChaze25:

Nobody is bragging with you.
Simply Write these in igbo;-
"igbo is a great nation"

Lol.
Dear Sir,you're a grown-ass man and I'm a teenager.
What are you tryna prove?
I'll make this simple.

I cannot do what you asked me to do because I'm not really fluent in Igbo language.
Nothing would stop me from asking my dad to translate the above but then what's the point?
If it hurts you so much then believe that I'm Yoruba or Hausa..Whatever rocks your boat.

3 Likes

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by oduastates: 7:52am On Aug 24, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Mama da loun.
I dey laugh. Technology?
We know dey here noise about the thousands of machine fabricators in Ibadan.
Technology Ko scientist ni
Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by Sirbun: 8:03am On Aug 24, 2016
He just said it all, unity is power and let's work together for good..am one of IBO in Europe that work with great German technology and they saw the potential in me. If Nigeria can come as one some of us can relocate home and make the difference. Nigeria as a whole don't love themselves and how can we move on without unity?i joined this group in order to share views but here is a house of commotion where empty brains make jokes of everything just because of tribe issues,. I wept for my young brother who follow the footstep that reduce to where we are now.yorubas and IBO should pls make peace as the first step. Thanks brothers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by Mylove55(f): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2016
iykebest1:
my only offence is being an Igbo
ipods are d problem of igbos, with their flat heads, they just hate everybody including d igbos that love nigeria, they even hate God for creating them with nigerians, so mr Reno should rather preach to this ipods to love themselves. ipods are d problem of nigeria.
Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by TENHEU22(m): 8:21am On Aug 24, 2016
Great article

1 Like

Re: Article Written By Reno Omokri About The Igbos by omoelesa(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2016
qyu

s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai’s Choice Of Muslim As Running Mate: Shehu Sani Reacts / Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.