Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings (34882 Views)

Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia / Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Askmewhy(m): 4:32am On Aug 24, 2016
I don't blame them, the level of illiterate in the north pass be careful! This will continue until they are educated and know that we must learn to live together or we die together. Go to south west u see Muslim and Christian doing things in common u hardly can know until Friday when they are going to mosque or when they are praying. Y is it that in the north is not like that? Level of their education and exposure. But if u see few of them that are exposed and educated they behave differently.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by haryomikun(m): 5:07am On Aug 24, 2016
sebali:

My broda even though am not an Atheist. I know for facts that Atheist are way better than Theist
Most theists bro not all undecided

Abeg I be Theist but irreligious thiest
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Sllime: 5:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Una never see anytin. What we forsee tee tee and complained, yet nobody listened. Whats d update on the people arrested for d Killing of a woman who blasphemed the Prophet, the Imam arrested for sending people after a Pastor wife who was preaching and the ones arrested for attacking a man who did not fast during ramadan before we talk abt this new issue. I ask because im yet to read of anywhere in d media where an indictment and sentence has occured. If you have seen, pls let me know.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by ysadiq(m): 7:40am On Aug 24, 2016
Mattkent:

Are you sure about the bolded?

. dont mind him he doesn't know history. though am not supporting what was done
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2016
ysadiq:
. dont mind him he doesn't know history. though am not supporting what was done

Exactly, thanks. That's why I didn't reply him further. Cos it's obvious he doesn't know history. I'm also not in support of what was done, was even just correcting the fact he got wrong.

Btw bro where av u been hiding? Just started seeing you recently on Fiyah's thread.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by tartar9(m): 10:01am On Aug 24, 2016
irahub:
The time I gave up on Islam is when I read in the Hadith about how the Pen*is of muslims who make paradise will never soften - meaning that the joystick will stand perpetually. In fact, the passage went as far as comparing what it will be like if you enjoy the pear shaped breasts of the women - You will faint when you enjoy it on earth.. Islam, no no no. The religion is not meant for any man that wants to advance..
Is that so undecided

"[b]Song of 7:10-12
10 I belong to my lover, and his desire is for me.
11 Come, my lover, let us go to the countryside, let us spend the
night in the villages.
12 Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have
budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the
pomegranates are in bloom— there I will give you my love."
Song of Songs 8:1-3 "If only you were to me like a brother, who
was nursed at my mother's breasts! Then, if I found you outside,
I
would kiss you, and no one would despise me. I would lead you
and bring you to my mother's house -- she who has taught me. I
would give you spiced wine to drink [i.e., her vagina's wet!] , the
nectar of my pomegranates. His left arm is under my head and
his
right arm embraces me."
Song of Solomon 8:10 "Dear brothers, I'm a walled-
in virgin still, but my breasts are full — And when my lover sees
me, he knows he'll soon be satisfied. "
Song of Songs 4:5 " Your two breasts are like two
fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies."
Song of Songs 1:13 "My lover is to me a sachet of
myrrh resting between my breasts."
Song of Songs 1:16 "How handsome you are, my lover! Oh, how
charming! And our bed is verdant "
Song of Songs 1:2-4 "Let him kiss me with the kisses
of his mouth-- for your love is more delightful than wine. Pleasing
is the fragrance of your perfumes; your name is like perfume
poured out. No wonder the maidens love you! Take me away
with
you--let us hurry! Let the king bring me into his chambers. We
rejoice and delight in you; we will praise your love (i.e., Fluid)
more than wine. How right they are to adore you!" I don't think
this would be appropriate for a kid under 18 to read. Also, I don't
think it is appropriate to have such open sexuality in a divine
book
anyway.
"How beautiful your sandaled feet, O prince's daughter! Your
graceful legs are like jewels, the work of a craftsman's hands.
Your navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine.
Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies. Your breasts
are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle. Your neck is like an ivory
tower. Your eyes are the pools of Heshbon by the gate of Bath
Rabbi.
I said 'I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.' May
your breasts be like the clusters of the vine , the fragrance of your
breath like apples, and your mouth like the best wine. (The NIV
Bible, Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9) [/b]"
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by ysadiq(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2016
Mattkent:

Exactly, thanks. That's why I didn't reply him further. Cos it's obvious he doesn't know history. I'm also not in support of what was done, was even just correcting the fact he got wrong.

Btw bro where av u been hiding? Just started seeing you recently on Fiyah's thread.
thanks bro all is well though have been on ghost mode but fiyah just brought me out again
how have you been too, why are we not hearing anything on your new story yet.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2016
tartar9:

Is that so undecided

"[b]Song of 7:10-12
10 I belong to my lover, and his desire is for me.
11 Come, my lover, let us go to the countryside, let us spend the
night in the villages.
12 Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have
budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the
pomegranates are in bloom— there I will give you my love."
Song of Songs 8:1-3 "If only you were to me like a brother, who
was nursed at my mother's breasts! Then, if I found you outside,
I
would kiss you, and no one would despise me. I would lead you
and bring you to my mother's house -- she who has taught me. I
would give you spiced wine to drink [i.e., her vagina's wet!] , the
nectar of my pomegranates. His left arm is under my head and
his
right arm embraces me."
Song of Solomon 8:10 "Dear brothers, I'm a walled-
in virgin still, but my breasts are full — And when my lover sees
me, he knows he'll soon be satisfied. "
Song of Songs 4:5 " Your two breasts are like two
fawns, like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies."
Song of Songs 1:13 "My lover is to me a sachet of
myrrh resting between my breasts."
Song of Songs 1:16 "How handsome you are, my lover! Oh, how
charming! And our bed is verdant "
Song of Songs 1:2-4 "Let him kiss me with the kisses
of his mouth-- for your love is more delightful than wine. Pleasing
is the fragrance of your perfumes; your name is like perfume
poured out. No wonder the maidens love you! Take me away
with
you--let us hurry! Let the king bring me into his chambers. We
rejoice and delight in you; we will praise your love (i.e., Fluid)
more than wine. How right they are to adore you!" I don't think
this would be appropriate for a kid under 18 to read. Also, I don't
think it is appropriate to have such open sexuality in a divine
book
anyway.
"How beautiful your sandaled feet, O prince's daughter! Your
graceful legs are like jewels, the work of a craftsman's hands.
Your navel is a rounded goblet that never lacks blended wine.
Your waist is a mound of wheat encircled by lilies. Your breasts
are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle. Your neck is like an ivory
tower. Your eyes are the pools of Heshbon by the gate of Bath
Rabbi.
I said 'I will climb the palm tree; I will take hold of its fruit.' May
your breasts be like the clusters of the vine , the fragrance of your
breath like apples, and your mouth like the best wine. (The NIV
Bible, Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9) [/b]"

I am happy you quoted that. Well, there is nothing wrong in the content of Songs of Solomon. It is a love letter from partners who are in love. Those things mentioned are typically experienced for married people. Now check out Al-Suyuti (died 1505 ) words about paradise in the Hadith, a religious book which Muslims believe in:
"Each time we sleep with a houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [ie Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising vaginas."

If you are sincere to yourself, do you think this belief is for any advanced specie be it human or animal? The problem with Muslims is that they will always want to give excuses and look for reasons based on Christian doctrine to counter and want to make themselves immune to criticisms. Look at the almajiri epidermic in northern Nigeria. If one generalizes, muslims will be quick to tell you it is not about Islam. But what is it all about? The truth is that the core teaching of Islam generally centers on sensual feeling and gratification - marry 4 wives, 72 virgins, appetizing virgina, pear shaped breast, take women prisoners of war as sex slaves, marry out a lady at the age of 8 (Yerima style), no need for birth control, just Bleep and give birth to as many as you can. Then give them plates to start begging as Almajiri. Look, Islam is not compatible with the modern society.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by x12345678x: 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Well said.. cool

May Allah grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss..
These passages disagree with u. Quran 33:57, Quran 33:6 . According to several hadiths, Muhammad ordered a number of enemies executed "in the hours after Mecca's fall". One of those who was killed was Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf, because he had insulted Muhammad. U see its either ur only a Muslim by name or as usual ur showing ur taqqiya .
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by tartar9(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
irahub:

I am happy you quoted that. Well, there is nothing wrong in the content of Songs of Solomon. It is a love letter from partners who are in love. Those things mentioned are typically experienced for married people. Now check out Al-Suyuti (died 1505 ) words about paradise in the Hadith, a religious book which Muslims believe in:
"Each time we sleep with a houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [ie Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising vaginas."
You are the one that knows where you got your so-called hadith from,moreover is this not also about married people undecided

irahub:

If you are sincere to yourself, do you think this belief is for any advanced specie be it human or animal? The problem with Muslims is that they will always want to give excuses and look for reasons based on Christian doctrine to counter and want to make themselves immune to criticisms.
At least you admit the anti-islamic falsehoods you create can only be found in xtian doctrines.

irahub:

[s]Look at the almajiri epidermic in northern Nigeria. If one generalizes, muslims will be quick to tell you it is not about Islam. But what is it all about? The truth is that the core teaching of Islam generally centers on sensual feeling and gratification - marry 4 wives, 72 virgins, appetizing virgina, pear shaped breast, take women prisoners of war as sex slaves, marry out a lady at the age of 8 (Yerima style), no need for birth control, just Bleep and give birth to as many as you can. Then give them plates to start begging as Almajiri. Look, Islam is not compatible with the modern society.[/s]
Really,so you are saying Islam says you should marry four wives and give birth to as many children that you can't take care of and then throw them in the streets to beg undecided.
If you think you can just start associating any negative thing there to Islam,then I have a billion and one negative things I can also associate with xtianity,lets play the game then.You are not the only one that can type sad

(No 1).Northern Nigeria is poor because of Islam,then sub-saharan africa which is the poorest region on earth and majority xtian is wretched because of xtianity.(I won you here by far...just imagine an entire subcontinent wretched because of that your damned religion!)
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by bjdon: 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2016
Talk, Talk and more talk that is all we do in the South

Why do you think the Arabs calmed down from killing Israelis? It is because Israel showed them that there is a price for it. Kill one Jew over 20 Arabs perish. I am truly sorry to write this, but this is on the ONLY language these people understand.

Until we start to act like Israel this nonsense will continue. Swift, brutal retaliation is the only way.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Cjrane2: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2016
Na today?

Of course the usual crocodile tears and statement while the culprits are allowed to roam the streets and murder their next victim. Then the whole charade of condemnation and fake statement of regret is repeated again.

Nigeria is an evil state that just needs to go away for true nations trapped within it to emerge and thrive

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 25, 2016
PAINGAIN:
I have never heard that americans kill other people for religion. Never heard europeans kill for religion. Never heard igbos kill for religion. Never heard sufferisticated afonjas kill for religion. But everytime these idiooots we have in the north keep killing for muhammed. And to think that the yorubas still side with these people baffles me. Just as islam is a disease to the world so is hausa/fulanis a disease to nigeria.
Any Yoruba that sides with that lot is a bastard and rightfully so.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by luluosas(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2016
Jesus died, buried and resurrected on the third day. So, His corpse didn't see any corruption (drcay). Do take note
FearGodAndLive:
Same characters. Different actors. It's been going on for years. Jesus and Mohammed, violent characters from faraway Asia causing havoc in the African continent years after thier corpses have decayed.

I hope to read one day, news that Germans and French fought over Ifa and Chineke.

Allah and Yahweh are a curse to Africa..how many more Africans will die before we.get.sense and stop killing each other in the name of foreign gods?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faces Of Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue Yesterday (Photos) / Youths Elect Representatives On Lagos SARS Panel. See How To Follow Proceedings / Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.