Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings (34883 Views)

Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia / Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Izonpikin: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
you guys should bet with me..those miscreants would never be caught...never...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by FearGodAndLive: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
isnovic:

Your Jesus maybe.

Not the one I read about in the Bible: for he fought no war during is life time; but conquered much more that Alexander the Great.

My Jesus? lol, what Jesus did you have? The one that died for talking nonsense in Galilee? do you know where Galilee is ? Wetin concern you with Galilee? Lol. Your Jesus indeed.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Suljosh: 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2016
ever since this man came to power, lots has been happening. may God deliver us from them. Especially my Christian brothers and sisters Amen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by tartar9(m): 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
gimakon:

There is an idiot called tartar9 here, that's his job, calls Jesus a pig, before you talk, be sure of what you say, Good day
Have I ever mentioned "Jesus" sad
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Suljosh: 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
I can't understand this people at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by LORDOFAFONJAS: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Very good of him. But then we need more action. A woman was beheaded the other day and we also see condemnation and assurance that things like this won't happen again, but again we see now that nothing whatsoever as been done to curb these barbaric activities.

This country is a joke.
My friend, i can see BUHARI's CHANGE(CHRONIC SUFFERING) all over you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by druxy(m): 1:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:
HYPOCRITE

within his mind he is very very very very very happy

for the world to have peace islam must be banned.
go ahead and ban it now.....born idiot....what a nice way to tackle extremism...
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Genesis2000(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
kgr8mike:
People that kill others for God don't know God. To kill for God is to belittle God. The worst blasphemous people are those who kill for God because it is a proof that their God in question is powerless.

If God is whom he is and whom we know and assume him to be, should any man then fight for him? That will be foolishness and a slap on his face.

The powerful God does not need any man to help him out. He gives life and can take it back at will. If he is tired with any man's existence on earth, he take him.

So this religion that encourages people to kill for God are saying there is no God and if there is, he needs help.

So if you are still worshipping a god that is too helpless to need your help, you need to check again.

As for me, I worship the God that is high enough, good enough, powerful enough that he does not need my help but He is my help.

But think of it, if you need to help any God, then you are the God because God must not need help.

Oh what more can i see?

How on earth can a man fight for his God? It means he is serving a dead god.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by druxy(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
kgr8mike:
People that kill others for God don't know God. To kill for God is to belittle God. The worst blasphemous people are those who kill for God because it is a proof that their God in question is powerless.

If God is whom he is and whom we know and assume him to be, should any man then fight for him? That will be foolishness and a slap on his face.

The powerful God does not need any man to help him out. He gives life and can take it back at will. If he is tired with any man's existence on earth, he take him.

So this religion that encourages people to kill for God are saying there is no God and if there is, he needs help.

So if you are still worshipping a god that is too helpless to need your help, you need to check again.

As for me, I worship the God that is high enough, good enough, powerful enough that he does not need my help but He is my help.

But think of it, if you need to help any God, then you are the God because God must not need help.
and what religion or God ask anyone to kill for him...seek knowledge..I repeat SEEK KNOWLEDGE....as ignorant as the killers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by bigiyaro(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Buhari needs a brain upgrade angry
u mean from dullard 0.0 to President Buhari 0.00.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Miles300: 1:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lol under ur watch that's an official statement , people keeping dyin of violence u are talkin under ur watch .. How about prosecuting those responsible for it ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
FrustratedNigga:
but the last time i checked, allah was a murderer

Ur moniker says it all
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Johnrake69: 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2016
jaafree:
I am a muslim and I strongly condemned it. But let's be sincere and realistic over the issue I have a question "must we insult others religion or belief?". I believe there is no where in this world were u will find a muslim that insult or make fun of jesus ( isa S.A.W) why because he is a prophet of God to us, so if u heard any person making fun of jesus be 100percent sure that person is not a muslim. So if that is the case what's the problem of some ppl going about insulting prophet muhammed (S.A.W)? Why don't we all mind our religion and leave others out of it afterall its not by force. I also believe in one thing which I am certain, not only in the north but anywhere else no one will insult prophet muhammed( S.A.W) in the presence of a muslim and expect him to just look at him unless that persons love and faith to the prophet is weak. Of course in some places its just a suicide to anyone. So please let's just respect ourselves and mind our businesses. If I make it sound like a threat am sorry because it's not, its just an advice for those who only know their lives and where they grew up. God bless us all.

Wow... From your point of reasoning I can only conclude that you're a potential terrorist. So your love and faith in Islam will make you to take a life you didnt create. SMH. And please spare us the shallow condemnation.

You really need psychological evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by mansmx20(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:
HYPOCRITE

Even if cristianity of other religion cn be banned. But not ISLAM. No one can not even whole other things called religion in the world nd their followers. Morron kwai
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Greatfuture: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
Where are the police when you need them you only find them arresting dog owner for naming dog buhari,no one has been arrested,soon it will be swept under carpet like the killing of the woman in kano and abuja.May God serve justice on everyone who takes the life of another.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by olatex25(m): 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Feshizzy:

Your act says the contrary, Why insult someone and still claim peace?
blame me nt my religion..
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by doublefreez(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
These kind of killings are grossly unacceptable.
Everyone must learn to respect others religion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by olatex25(m): 1:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Feshizzy:

Your act says the contrary, Why insult someone and still claim peace?
blame me nt my religion..
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by SHEEGO2015(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:
HYPOCRITE

[size=14pt]I concur[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
I wonder why Abraham did not hold his dick against Hagar
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by jaafree: 1:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
gimakon:

There is an idiot called tartar9 here, that's his job, calls Jesus a pig, before you talk, be sure of what you say, Good day
. you want assurity here it is, he most be a pagan and not a muslim pls.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Akalia(m): 1:59pm On Aug 23, 2016
" Religion has a way of limiting the power of reason and free thinking in humans;sought of mind control or if you like mental slavery"

......AKALIA
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by kingOG: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Khd95:
no sane human will not frown at such barbaric and inhumane act

I am a muslim as well,this is insane,nd I in d strongest terms condemn this act.

being religious and being Godly are two different things,never interchange them,people who carry out acts like this are mere religious people not Godly people, ,,

I sincerely hope d fed govt apprehend the culprits so that justice can be served
this is the best Muslim on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Delejumi(m): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wow did you know that you can make money from your home? you can spread your income by visiting http:///1bxYxp. and
http:///1dNmJo good luck
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Totfulguy: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
londonrivals:
President Buhari has reacted to the killing of 8 persons on Monday in Talata-Mafara community in Zamfara following violence that erupted over alleged blasphemy by a student of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata-Mafara.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/767972963589193729

Sir you set the tone for this event. The last time this kind of thing happened and an old woman was brutally murdered, your office said "people should learn to respect other peoples religion". By this remark, you tacitly endorsed religious bigotry. You should have rebuked those animals rather than try to chastise a woman who had paid the ultimate price for the intolerance of some idiots. This is coming too late.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by 900warriorz: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:

Internet warrior. See fufu dey form foreign.

you go hear from fufu soon...you don't follow your signature, i follow mine.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by jaafree: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
adekayo1234:

Here is confirmation that these people are truly sick.... With the comments I have read here, I can only infer that every Muslim SW or northern Muslim is a time tomb waiting to explode. Damn
. Must you insult People like you can also fall a victim. I knew a proverb that says it is mouth who cut the throat. Control yours it might save you one day.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by FearGodAndLive: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2016
900warriorz:
you go hear from fufu soon...you don't follow your signature, i follow mine.
Michael, go find job. Don't be deliberately useless. Be careful who you threaten in real life. No be by to tie bandana like peacock. Let your ignorance not cost your family heavy loss.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by AITuzhi: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
Islam does not permit the killing of any soul except on this 3 conditions and must be proved guilty by a competent shariah court:
1. one who killed unjustly.
2. one who fornicate.
3.one who forsake the religion and abandon the people.
may Allah forgive the innocent souls and guide d wrong doers
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by specific: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
Khd95:
no sane human will not frown at such barbaric and inhumane act

I am a muslim as well,this is insane,nd I in d strongest terms condemn this act.

being religious and being Godly are two different things,never interchange them,people who carry out acts like this are mere religious people not Godly people, ,,

I sincerely hope d fed govt apprehend the culprits so that justice can be served

But I am not sure the President made similar statements when a woman was killed in kaduna or when the Carpenter was killed during fasting. I am sure he didnt. Do you know why? Because John Kerry is visiting Sokoto and our stupid Presidents wants to appear to the world that he cares about everybody.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Dinobi77: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
Under my watch we will ..., still the same campaign promises u made before the election, still making same after one yr plus in office. No direction.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by greatcrown: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2016
"I assure you that the law will take its course." Buhari.

He couldn't have said it better. Unfortunately, some people comments without reading.

What a generation!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Members Accuse Fayemi Of Supporting Obaseki In Edo / Adamu Garba: ‘Cows More Valuable Than Oil And Gas’ / National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.