Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings (34874 Views)

Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia / Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by DLuciano: 11:41am On Aug 23, 2016
mere words are not enough, must be backed up with action. let the law take its course.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by 9jatatafo(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Buhari needs a brain upgrade angry

To how many gig?
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by myklangelo(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2016
Reactions without actions will never take this country anywhere!

Asusu Igbo ga-adịrịrị... Read and write in your language

www.odeniigbo.com

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Lateef3(m): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2016
Hmmm... Okay
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Lilimax(f): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2016
Akuko!

Like say na from their mind undecided.

I still remember that nothing was said when the same blood sucking Islamic vampires murdered
that RCCG evangelist in Abuja few months ago embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by davibid: 11:54am On Aug 23, 2016
grin

Show our beloved president some love

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by holluphemydavid(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2016
ediama:
What has it change?
Just visit their families...
Someone dat hasn't even visit chibok community

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by oglalasioux(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2016
BUHARImyDOG:
HYPOCRITE

within his mind he is very very very very very happy

for the world to have peace islam must be banned.

All religion including African traditional religion. Nothing is as damaging as believing in something with speculation. And that thing believed in cannot defend itself. It'll always use the death of innocent people to manifest itself. Scam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by chemicalDisease: 11:55am On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:
Same characters. Different actors. It's been going on for years. Jesus and Mohammed, violent characters from faraway Asia causing havoc in the African continent years after thier corpses have decayed.

I hope to read one day, news that Germans and French fought over Ifa and Chineke.

Allah and Yahweh are a curse to Africa..how many more Africans will die before we.get.sense and stop killing each other in the name of foreign gods?
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by emenem: 11:56am On Aug 23, 2016
Gbongbo klat... Eediati!!!!

Abeg pls make someone wrap my weed make i dey fire down. Nigeria Scatter Scatter...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by lakeside3020(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2016
nerodenero:
For the same reason these people were kill, some Mosques in the North through their speakers would say terrible things about Christ and Christians, no Christian will kill because of that.

I don't know why anybody would want to fight for God!!!

As for PMB, if 2016 is an election year, it's safe to say Buhari will return to Daura.

Nigeria has never had it this bad.

in your imagination,write it down today come 2019, Buhari will remain last man standing and noting anybody can do about it
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Lilimax(f): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2016
myklangelo:
Reactions without actions will never take this country anywhere!

Asusu Igbo ga-adịrịrị... Read and write in your language

www.odeniigbo.com
I like that page Odenigbo! smiley
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by brostheo(m): 11:58am On Aug 23, 2016
This nigga will go and condem the act on social medias and television with English. Then go back and tell his kins men "welldone" with Hausa.Baba you think we don't know your plans?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by ObaKlaz: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2016
madenigga:
mumu man...
ur govt wud never know peace u wud be fighting against unseen forces for all the blood u ve shed by ur actions nd inactions.
Dont mind him with his condemnation in his mind he is happy sm1 who led to the death of many over ordinary election does such a person look like sm1 dat wud be moved by such death.
Oga shut up! If the man didn't condemn the killings, sadists like you would say he's happy about it, and if he condemns it you and your kind would say it doesn't change anything because he's still a dullard and a terrorist. Just shut up!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by AminuRano87(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2016
FearGodAndLive:
Same characters. Different actors. It's been going on for years. Jesus and Mohammed, violent characters from faraway Asia causing havoc in the African continent years after thier corpses have decayed.

I hope to read one day, news that Germans and French fought over Ifa and Chineke.

Allah and Yahweh are a curse to Africa..how many more Africans will die before we.get.sense and stop killing each other in the name of foreign gods?
You Said it All
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2016
The time I gave up on Islam is when I read in the Hadith about how the Pen*is of muslims who make paradise will never soften - meaning that the joystick will stand perpetually. In fact, the passage went as far as comparing what it will be like if you enjoy the pear shaped breasts of the women - You will faint when you enjoy it on earth.. Islam, no no no. The religion is not meant for any man that wants to advance..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Ebunoluwa20(f): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
londonrivals:
President Buhari has reacted to the killing of 8 persons on Monday in Talata-Mafara community in Zamfara following violence that erupted over alleged blasphemy by a student of Abdu Gusau Polytechnic, Talata-Mafara.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MBuhari/status/767972963589193729

Abeg make we hear word! The two women that were beheaded in kano and kubwa respectively what has been done? Has it not become a closed chapter already? "my frayers are wid zhe pamilies" Rubbish! God will judge all of you one day

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Rilwayne001: 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
Very good of him. But then we need more action. A woman was beheaded the other day and we also see condemnation and assurance that things like this won't happen again, but again we see now that nothing whatsoever as been done to curb these barbaric activities.

This country is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by easternguy: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2016
I wish am the Americans, I will extinct Islam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2016
Finally, the Dog speaks out

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by ObaKlaz: 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
irahub:
The time I gave up on Islam is when I read in the Hadith about how the Pen*is of muslims who make paradise will never soften - meaning that the joystick will stand perpetually. In fact, the passage went as far as comparing what it will be like if you enjoy the pear shaped breasts of the women - You will faint when you enjoy it on earth.. Islam, no no no. The religion is not meant for any man that wants to advance..
Oh... You gave up on a religion because its scripture advocates violence, terrorism, extremism and Bleep? cheesy
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by lordkhalifa(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
been hearing this rubbish sympathy for years now.... what measure do u put in place to make sure this carnage from Islamic fanatics won't repeat it self useless old Fulani cow sipping dung

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by myklangelo(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Lilimax:

I like that page Odenigbo! smiley

Thanks, am gratified mine is Odeniigbo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Omoluabi16(m): 12:04pm On Aug 23, 2016
Ebunoluwa20:

Abeg make we hear word! The two women that were beheaded in kano and kubwa respectively what has been done? Has it not become a closed chapter already? "my frayers are wid zhe pamilies" Rubbish! God will judge all of you one day
my points exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

[s] Well said.. cool

May Allah grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss..
[/s]
but the last time i checked, allah was a murderer

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by DropShot: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2016
The culprits of this dastardly act must be apprehended and brought to very swift justice.

Anything short of this is unacceptable even to Muslims. Those guys have committed heinous crime against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
irahub:

That's where you get brainwashed. The hadith dosnt translate to Quran. Hadith is trash.
Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by misscall247: 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2016
see dis dog of a president......order d arrest of ur boys just as ur wailers on here react wen thy see dat i calld u a dog and not monkey.

#dis dog has bn killing chriatians since may /2015 undecidedsee dis dog of a president......order d arrest of ur boys just as ur wailers on here react wen thy see dat i calld u a dog and not monkey.

#dis dog has bn killing chriatians since may /2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by Pidggin(f): 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2016
Under his watch Nigerians are being slaughtered like Rams

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by shehuolayinka(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2016
That killing, once more, shows the dark side of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by frank4t(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
by the way I have just finished reading the entire criminal code of the federal republic of Nigeria, I couldn't not find any where that criminalize the naming of a dog. che che!!! this thing the federal government is doing to its citizens, there is God oh, there is God oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings by vigasimple(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2016
Khd95:
no sane human will not frown at such barbaric and inhumane act

I am a muslim as well,this is insane,nd I in d strongest terms condemn this act.

being religious and being Godly are two different things,never interchange them,people who carry out acts like this are mere religious people not Godly people, ,,

I sincerely hope d fed govt apprehend the culprits so that justice can be served

Your condemnation of the evil act is welcome. I assumed that you are from the south where we have different religious beliefs but don't kill others simply because they hold different views.

Unfortunately, majority of our brethrens from the North including those 'leaders' from the zone condone this type of actions.

Take Fulani herdsmen for example, Buhari has never condemn it nor encourage law enforcement agent action against them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visit Mbazulike Amechi, 1st Republic Aviation Minister (Pics, Video) / Aisha Currently With Buhari In London Abuja House – Source / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Red Line Rail Project (Photos And Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.