Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

To The Tough Guys In D House Hv U Eva Experienced Prostrate Milking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Tough Guys In D House Hv U Eva Experienced Prostrate Milking? (597 Views)

Eva Alordiah: How I Masturbated As A Teenager (Video) / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Tough Guys In D House Hv U Eva Experienced Prostrate Milking? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
Was shocked few days back when someone asked me if I know a girl that can do prostrate milking. First time am hearing of it. According to him the feelings he get he so heavenly( it can't be described).
So looking forward to do it with my babe wink. Tough dudes in d house have u ever experienced it?
Re: To The Tough Guys In D House Hv U Eva Experienced Prostrate Milking? by sam6055(m): 5:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
are you a lesbian because your gender says female...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Tough Guys In D House Hv U Eva Experienced Prostrate Milking? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2016
abeg click like if you came to check the meaning of prostrate milking

3 Likes

Re: To The Tough Guys In D House Hv U Eva Experienced Prostrate Milking? by paragon40(m): 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hmmm
Re: To The Tough Guys In D House Hv U Eva Experienced Prostrate Milking? by austine4real(m): 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

ayam not undanstandin ooo
Re: To The Tough Guys In D House Hv U Eva Experienced Prostrate Milking? by Alfred234(m): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2016
Am guessing this means Handjob... Just guessing o

(1) (Reply)

Is Good To Date Someone In A Difference School / How Long Sex Will Last? The Is Answer Is Here. / After Drinks With Her Brother’s Friend {$uper Er0tica}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.