Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Friend Zone "Doesn't Exist" Reason Why. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Friend Zone "Doesn't Exist" Reason Why. (1752 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Friend Zone "Doesn't Exist" Reason Why. by SafeDavid(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
mizzbouqui:

There is nothing wrong in responding okay to a post please
If the mods see anything wrong with that they should come and ban me
I dunno that agreeing to a post by saying "K" is now wrong

Would you respond to a mail like that?

Its not by force to comment on a thread dear.

You've done a lot of comments and we've already noticed you.

You should now go figure out how your activities here would improve your life.

This is not about Mods banning yo.
Re: The Friend Zone "Doesn't Exist" Reason Why. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2016
mercichoco:
Well to the lady mizzbouqui, you and i know that the reply with "k" is nonchalant and rude. i'm sure you've better ways to agree with the Op than simply typing k.

Op nice write up. Some male folks are good As just friends without any romantic attachment while others turn u on.
K smiley
Re: The Friend Zone "Doesn't Exist" Reason Why. by mercichoco(f): 7:51pm On Aug 23, 2016
Re: The Friend Zone "Doesn't Exist" Reason Why. by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 24, 2016
prettythicksme:
Reply me on ur thread,dont derail this sensible thread.Let us go derail urs cos no sense in it. undecided undecided

Lol, I like ur style I swear smiley
Re: The Friend Zone "Doesn't Exist" Reason Why. by Nobody: 5:04am On Aug 24, 2016
Peacetemi:
I love it when I read a very long but sensible post. Thumbs up Op
Mr Oahray you can also add your own definition I'm sure Op would appreciate it

Thanks smiley
Re: The Friend Zone "Doesn't Exist" Reason Why. by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 24, 2016
mizzbouqui:
I quote the whole post and agreed with the op and some people are just ******

Op I said ok to your post, please what is wrong in doing that

Don't mind them. They didn't decode that you were trying to book space. No be so? grin
Re: The Friend Zone "Doesn't Exist" Reason Why. by mizzbouqui(f): 7:08am On Aug 24, 2016
CeenoEvu:

Don't mind them. They didn't decode that you were trying to book space. No be so? grin
I was actually coming back to modify but they bombarded me, and I didn't bother again
If it was to be another person they won't attack
Him/her o, haters and hypocrites everywhere
Even saying k meant I agree with the post
Even the op understood why I said k
Re: The Friend Zone "Doesn't Exist" Reason Why. by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 24, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I was actually coming back to modify but they bombarded me, and I didn't bother again

Lol its okay joor.

View my profile, got airtime for sale mtn, case in u interested.
Re: The Friend Zone "Doesn't Exist" Reason Why. by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 24, 2016
mizzbouqui:

All this one na story o. As you don reply my mention just make sure say you follow me back, then we can take it from there. Otherwise, I'll be forced to friendzone you.

"Ameboooo.... what are you looking for? Anyways you are welcome (like and go follow)"

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Your Post To Go Viral Quickly. / No Lie O Who U Go Save First / Pls Help!!! I'm Sexually Attracted To Older Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.