Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) (5815 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? / Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) / A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
You visited your spouse’s parent for the first time, (either the husband’s parent or the wife’s parent) and after a warm welcome they placed this (SNAKE PEPPER SOUP) before you.

And it is their tradition that you don’t reject any food given to you.

What will you do?

http://brainnewsng.com/you-visited-your-in-law-and-this-was-given-to-you-what-will-you-do-photo/

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by madridguy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
I will frankly tell them I no be lalasticlala. grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by donbenedict(m): 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2016
Eat d damn snake.. mchew

2 Likes

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
And it is their tradition that you don’t reject
any food given to you."

I guess if they tell you after marriage that its their tradition you spend half of your monthly earning on the in-laws you won't object. undecided

5 Likes

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by blackbreed25(m): 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
Holy Moses
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
lol......see snake soupgrin.....I no fit chop am.....*spits*
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2016
hmm..opportunity comes but once.. I will eat!

2 Likes

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by gbenga4231: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2016
smiley yummy... nothing is as delicious like python meat pepper soup. I will gladly devour it.

3 Likes

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by ngoben(f): 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
I will tell dem am fasting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by mhizAnnie(f): 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2016
madridguy:

Seconded

3 Likes

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2016
Wtf I won't eat. They gotta respect my choices.

1 Like

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Spartanville(m): 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
mhizAnnie:

Seconded
thirded grin
mhizAnnie:

Seconded
thirded

2 Likes

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by cruzita(f): 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
I will gladly take a pic of it and bring to naira land

cos I'm sure it will make front page

that's what i will do

2 Likes

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by mhisbliss(f): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
ummm yummy, I'll come to nairaland fp and eat it smiley
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
madridguy:

I believe say Lalasticlala don confuse now:
To ban you OR To rush that snake pepper soup.

8 Likes

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by TIDDOLL(m): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2016
Give em a lesson about conservation sadpray for the soul of the cooked snake, nd try swallowing cry
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by madridguy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
grin grin grin lala na correct man. grin

MENZPRIDE:

I believe say Lalasticlala don confuse now:
To ban you OR To rush that snake pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by MENZPRIDE(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
madridguy:
grin grin grin lala na correct man. grin

Coded Guyman, na Lalasticlala you wan bribe abi?
Oya make that peppersoup double portion or arrange the snake head (Isi-agwor) peppersoup for Lala, sharp-sharp. Otherwise, your ban go enter processing-o!
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

Coded Guyman, na Lalasticlala you wan bribe abi?
Oya make that peppersoup double portion or arrange the snake head (Isi-agwor) peppersoup for Lala, sharp-sharp. Otherwise, your ban go enter processing-o!

Hahahahahahahaha

You Must be funny?

3 Likes

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2016
OP say the truth,you dey take style tell lalasticlala say snake peppersoup don done, but all the same NEGODU
Lala na play oo...no ban me oo
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by deolu2000(m): 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2016
Dog wey mingle with sheeps is bound to eat dung, so if i don't walk in the path of freaky snake eaters, hw will i be offererd? Seun n lala may just be offered sha
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by efemena24(m): 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

http://brainnewsng.com/you-visited-your-in-law-and-this-was-given-to-you-what-will-you-do-photo/

I'll simply tell them that it's my tradition not to eat everything given to me#
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by nmadu1: 12:38am On Aug 24, 2016
I will gladly call lalasticlala for help
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Cool23(m): 1:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Of course I will do the responsible thing and

Shove it up their faces
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by CertifiedFreak(m): 4:57am On Aug 24, 2016
lala has to be salivating right now.
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by fox26: 5:15am On Aug 24, 2016
I will break that that plate , satan.
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:19am On Aug 24, 2016
fox26:
I will break that that plate , satan.
Hmmmmmm
You must be angry right now?
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 24, 2016
Who is trying to tempt Lala here?? angry sad
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:15am On Aug 24, 2016
Shout NO outrightly and end the relationship. Can't stand snakes.
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by boss1310(m): 6:24am On Aug 24, 2016
not only will I reject it tradition or not,when I get home I will get methylated spirit for my wife to wash her mouth in case she has eaten it before.I hate snakes living or dead
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Adeoba10(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2016
They should help me to pack it inside takeaway pack... . Na to troway am on my way back....

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You See Her Doing Any Of These 3 Around You – It Means She Likes You / These Pre-Wedding Photos Would Make You Choke With Laughter / I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.