Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) (5813 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? / Ladies Your Husband Did This To Your Kid, What Will You Do?(Photo) / A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Cunninlinguist: 7:48am On Aug 24, 2016
madridguy:
I will frankly tell them I no be lalasticlala. grin
Make lala catch you

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Cunninlinguist: 7:50am On Aug 24, 2016
MENZPRIDE:

I believe say Lalasticlala don confuse now:
To ban you OR To rush that snake pepper soup.

2 Likes

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Dullahi(m): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2016
madridguy:

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha... This made me laugh in segments.

2 Likes

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Chukzii(m): 8:17am On Aug 24, 2016
though I'v not eaten snake, but snake na animal abi, nd can be eaten abi. I'll eat it eh nd push it down with my Heineken
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Hisduchess(f): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2016
madridguy:

bro why u like wahala like this nah.nah 10yrs ban ooo.buh lala and snake nah 5&6 ooo
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by madridguy(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2016
Why lala go ban me? Lala na guy na and he go know say I just dey pull his legs ni grin

Hisduchess:

bro why u like wahala like this nah.nah 10yrs ban ooo.buh lala and snake nah 5&6 ooo

1 Like

Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2016
Fabulocity:
Wtf I won't eat. They gotta respect my choices.
naso u dey talk, meanwhile u love to chop am angry
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by elkraune(m): 9:31am On Aug 24, 2016
Spartanville:
thirded grin thirded
fourthed
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Xbursta(m): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

http://brainnewsng.com/you-visited-your-in-law-and-this-was-given-to-you-what-will-you-do-photo/

I will greet them very well and thank them I blow the trumpet I don't eat snake but in a low tune...
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by seangy4konji: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2016
Na better soup be that.
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by MrOlihilistic: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2016
lalasticlala will salivate captivate and swallow the plate and the dish.
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by jashar(f): 10:12am On Aug 24, 2016
brethren, it's time to fast. grin wink cheesy
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Jay542(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2016
Did dey give me orijin that I rejected. Na theirself them wan kill
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 24, 2016
The skin is edible? undecided
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
Muafrika2:
The skin is edible? undecided
Hmmmmmm
Oh God
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by NevetsIbot(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Kassidy90(m): 2:44pm On Aug 24, 2016
Just tell them it's also my family traditions to be on fast when visiting an in-law
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2016
No, thank you!
Re: You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) by ardeypearlz(f): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin
cruzita:
I will gladly take a pic of it and bring to naira land

cos I'm sure it will make front page

that's what i will do

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Ways To Seduce A Man & Make Him Crazy For You! / Man Expose His Friend Who Ignored Him When He Was Broke But Need His Help Now / I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.