Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? (2721 Views)

Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down / Man Dumps Sugar Mummy Who Wanted Sex 5 Times Every Single Day (photo) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by Orgasmgush(f): 9:05am On Aug 24, 2016
Wonders never end, I can't believe guys are now this desperate. Met this cute dude on palmchat and we got chatting, me I am on palmchat to share images, here he his liking all my pictures. I checked him out and he seems cute for sure. We have bin nice friends. I made a post about going to watch movies and he commented as to doing the same. So we met at ikeja and I was there already, I was having ice-cream before he arrived, oh boy he was a charming guy. We got talking and he had some jokes that made me smile on and on. We went In and watch the new kunle movie. After the movie, he kept making reference to the sex scenes and how high her legs rose in the movie. Then he offered to drop me off. We got inside his friend's car and I knew it was not his car cos he did not know most functions. We got laughing all tru the journey. We got to my stop and he leaned in for a kiss, I thought it was a good night kiss until he went for the tongue. He reached for my boobs only to drop his hands so fast on my crotch. OMG, this guy is sick. I withdrew and was like.....wait a minute. Who are we, where are we. I have unfollowed the jerk since since. Crazy dude wanted everything in one day. Ode osi

1 Like

Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by SweetieConstie(f): 9:07am On Aug 24, 2016
shocked grin Lmao! Unserious dude... Smh for him! undecided

1 Like

Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by sinaj(f): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2016
Lol

Hollywood has finished us grin

1 Like

Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by donbenedict(m): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2016
cheesy grin

Babe you don't understand grin
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by dilini(m): 9:11am On Aug 24, 2016
Orchestrated his motives only for him to be shamed! Why didn't you land him a hot slap? Could have calmed his nerves...

My 2cents sha....

1 Like

Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by Edwardhead(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by orisa37: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2016
D. O. G.
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2016
Lmao!
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by obiorathesubtle: 9:17am On Aug 24, 2016
You think the ride was free?? undecided
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by rummeh: 9:19am On Aug 24, 2016
He wanted to take back his energy for making you laff cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by thorpido(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2016
You should have given him a slap.

People will throw shiit,it's left to you to accept it.

1 Like

Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by malikombi(m): 9:20am On Aug 24, 2016
Orgasmgush. I knew you won't confess. After all, you enjoyed it
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by IamLEGEND1: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2016
See this one.
Abeg kip kwayet.
When he jammed his tongue down ur throat, you didn't object.
When he reached out to ur böobs to share the word with them,why u no stop am?

Na when guy try dip finger for inside ur jar u wan cry foul.
You led homeboy on and got what you deserved.

Nonsense_

4 Likes

Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2016
You still chat on palmchat? I mean, who does that? undecided
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2016
it's a bit shocking that you didn't slap him or something?

some dude are just plain stúpid.undecided

1 Like

Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 24, 2016
Who else saw the pic attached gringringringringrin

That's one hungry child grin
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by Wallade(m): 10:02am On Aug 24, 2016
Come on babe, that is a hit and run move. You should know it was meant to be a fling with you!
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by Jay542(m): 10:03am On Aug 24, 2016
SweetieConstie:
shocked grin Lmao! Unserious dude... Smh for him! undecided
No doubt. But she sef gave him green light. Which 1 is goodnight kiss? Or goodnight touch? He prolly wanted goodnight sex. Shey Iss her that want to chill with fineboy nw.

1 Like

Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by Flexherbal(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2016
You even kissed him and allowed him to touch some parts...
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by mostyg(m): 11:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Orgasmgush:
Wonders never end, I can't believe guys are now this desperate. Met this cute dude on palmchat and we got chatting, me I am on palmchat to share images, here he his liking all my pictures. I checked him out and he seems cute for sure. We have bin nice friends. I made a post about going to watch movies and he commented as to doing the same. So we met at ikeja and I was there already, I was having ice-cream before he arrived, oh boy he was a charming guy. We got talking and he had some jokes that made me smile on and on. We went In and watch the new kunle movie. After the movie, he kept making reference to the sex scenes and how high her legs rose in the movie. Then he offered to drop me off. We got inside his friend's car and I knew it was not his car cos he did not know most functions. We got laughing all tru the journey. We got to my stop and he leaned in for a kiss, I thought it was a good night kiss until he went for the tongue. He reached for my boobs only to drop his hands so fast on my crotch. OMG, this guy is sick. I withdrew and was like.....wait a minute. Who are we, where are we. I have unfollowed the jerk since since. Crazy dude wanted everything in one day. Ode osi
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by rosalieene(f): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2016
cheesy
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by rosalieene(f): 11:47am On Aug 24, 2016
its so unfortunate!! you didn't end it well. ayou should have castrated his d**k
Perverts everywhere!!
I so much hate guys that look at the womenfolks as just sex objects.

2 Likes

Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by Desultan(m): 12:37pm On Aug 24, 2016
rosalieene:
its so unfortunate!! you didn't end it well. ayou should have castrated his d**k
Perverts everywhere!!
I so much hate guys that look at the womenfolks as just sex objects.

Castrate ke? You wicked o.
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by westlius(m): 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
the dude does not have a car9bcos he doesnt knw d functions in the car) and i believe he doesnt ve a hous(raising his hand to ur boobi) the guy lacks manners (meting a babe for the 1st time courtesy demands u respect her and reduce touching.) the guy is a broke dude because he cant afford a decent hotel and probably he may ve borrowed the money from his friend hoping to still chop d babe because he knws d babe will b displeased if she knws the real him

1 Like

Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by rosalieene(f): 2:01pm On Aug 24, 2016
Desultan:

Castrate ke? You wicked o.
Rotflmaoooo yes now.... is that not the best thing to do
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by donshady(m): 2:45pm On Aug 24, 2016
Orgasmgush:
Are you sure that is the full story??
ion believe you.
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by olac21(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2016
That shouldn't be any of my business miss!

1 Like

Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by Classcaptain1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
konji Na baskat
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by dopedealer(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by dopedealer(m): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2016
CUte dude cute dude ... U kiss am finish
CUte dude cute dude ... He suck ur boobi
CUte dude cute dude ... Why you kno allow nah angry
Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by Forzap: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Correct nigga...dats hw we roll cheesy cheesy

Re: He Wanted Sex On The First Date In His Friend's Car.. Who Does That, Please? by Dfinex(f): 8:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
See this one. Abeg kip kwayet. When he jammed his tongue down ur throat, you didn't object. When he reached out to ur böobs to share the word with them,why u no stop am?
Na when guy try dip finger for inside ur jar u wan cry foul. You led homeboy on and got what you deserved.
Nonsense_
my thoughts exactly.....hmmm some ladies can sabi take unnecessary risks sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met These Girl On Social Media. / Relationsh*t / What Won't You Do For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.