Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation (2319 Views)

Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by DeRay98(m): 9:13am On Aug 24, 2016
A student has won a record 4.5million pounds compensation after getting his sex-crazed teacher pregnant.

He had a year-long affair with Laura Whitehurst, starting when he was 16.

They met for romps, often unprotected, at her flat and she claimed her pregnancy was “a miracle” because she feared she could not conceive.

Whitehurst, 31, who reportedly also had flings with two other pupils, was jailed just two months after having his baby daughter.

The student, identified only as John BB Doe, claimed administrators and other teachers knew about her abusing him but turned a blind eye.

Now an education authority will pay him six million (US) dollars after he sued it for being negligent and complicit in the abuse in California, US.

Lawyer Vince Finaldi, who led the civil case against Redlands Unified School District, said the settlement was the biggest against any public entity in the country involving child sex abuse.

A student has won a record £4.5million compensation after getting his sex-crazed teacher pregnantA student has won a record £4.5million compensation after getting his sex-crazed teacher pregnant
He said / told Redlands Daily Facts: “That number didn’t get there by accident.

“The evidence we were able to deduce against the district of its knowledge that this was going on and its complicity was so voluminous, they had no choice but to settle the case. It was that bad.”

The former lovers share custody of the child, now three years old, said Mr Finaldi.

Whitehurst, served only half of her 12-months sentence handed out in August 2013.

She was also put on five years’ probation and will be registered for life as a sex offender.

Busty Whitehurst, who taught English at Citrus Valley High School, Redlands, was arrested after the boy’s mum told her bosses that her son was the father of her baby.

He later told a court that he had been left scarred for life after Whitehurst told him she loved him and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him.

He enjoyed the attention, but she should not have fuelled his romantic interests and pursued him.

He said: “I am the father of a child when I am still myself a child.”

After her arrest two other former students came forward saying they also romped with Whitehurst.

One said she gave him a Mouth Action in her classroom when he was 14.

The pair, now 24 and 22, said the sessions overlapped in 2007 and 2008.
Despite the payout to the father of Whitehurst’s love child, the school district“categorically denied” any wrongdoing on its part.

Spokesman Tom DeLapp said the settlement was not an admittance of guilt, liability or acceptance of the validity or invalidity of the allegations.

The district was settling to avoid “dragging employees through the mud all over again” and damaging the reputation of a “very fine district.”

Mr. DeLapp said: “We believe that the signing of this by the plaintiff’s attorneys and the withdrawal with prejudice of all of those claims, exonerates the school district in the eyes of the public.

He hoped this was now the end of the case.

He added:“I think our community is tired of this.

“Our community has been battered and beaten by a lot of coverage of this story. It’s unfortunate, but I think we can tie this off and this settlement agreement does that.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/student-who-sex-crazed-teacher-8676712?ref=yfp
Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by BlackSeptember: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2016
Orisirisi dey happen for oyibo land

1 Like

Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by donbenedict(m): 9:17am On Aug 24, 2016
grin

Bastarddd money
Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by obiorathesubtle: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2016
grin That's my boy.

Reminds me of that adam sandler movie
Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by IamLEGEND1: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2016
but our female teachers no know anything but to dey flog us anyhow.
I remember one sweet corper wey been teach us economics back then......JESU! That woman would've been nice in bed wallahi.
Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by utenwuson: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2016
@ 16? so to knack madam now need compensation? u know hw much mi for don make?

1 Like

Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by Flexherbal(m): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2016
See money.....
Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by greatwhite(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2016
White people
Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by brandonobi(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2016
wat is wrong wit these white people and dashing stupid money through law suites
ild like to c this happen in nigeria, compensation gini?

1 Like

Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by BeardGangSTAR: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin That's my boy.

"That's My Boy. " -2013 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by mikool007(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2016
Win win for lucky son ov ah...
Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by AyamConfidence(m): 1:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
make I dey look this story sha

Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by Opistorincos(m): 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2016
Boy wey dem suppose flog, na ihn dem compensate again
Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by Stegomiah: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
I need visa to the states

Honestly, oyinbo people are crazy

Student impregnate teacher yet paid 4.5million dollars and them dey claim ignorance

Meanwhile somewhere in Ghana na to beat the devil out of them both

Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by LeJeun3: 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by mhisbliss(f): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2016
white people life is so easy for them
Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by Princealex1(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2016
So boy of 16yrs visits his teacher @ home for sex regularly,and he claims he is being abused, i beg to differ.
Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by vikkeee(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
Wtf!!!
Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by fiddzy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2016
Yeah u get mouth han solo fucking berger
obiorathesubtle:
grin That's my boy.

1 Like

Re: Student Who Got Sex-crazed Teacher Pregnant Given £4.5MILLION Compensation by obiorathesubtle: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2016
fiddzy:
Yeah u get mouth han solo fucking berger
vanilla ice tho.. Very funny asshole ;Do

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Hot Photos Of A Nigerian Police Lady (photos) / Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters / +18 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.