Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? (2311 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best, They Spend On Ladies Well" - South Africa Lady Says / Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Wearing Crop Top? (pics) / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by ShinaAje: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2016
I think its high time we discussed this issue particularly in this part of the world, Nigeria.

Nigeria, unlike many civilized nations has gotten a lot of things wrong, most often attaching cultural beliefs (who cultural belief epp) to issues that are morally okay.

I personally see nothing wrong or bad in a lady asking a guy she likes out, fine if you ask him out and he turns you down, life goes on but I think African (Naija girls) ladies should summon the courage of telling their crush they like them, it won't kill.
It might interest you to know that most guys would actually appreciate you telling them how you feel about them.

Yes, there are some d**k heads who would take you for granted if you approach them but then don't let that stop you.

If you like a guy, go ahead and tell him, he might also likes you. Don't keep silent and watch him go, life is too short.

This is 2016, shoot your shot!

I am a guy and support ladies saying how they really feel.

Share your opinions and lets debate
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by SuperSuave(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2016
over flogged topic.

debate kor quiz ni undecided
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Laveda(f): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Nothing really bad actually.

But it all boils down to the guy here, some might just take advantage of her.

Anyhoo, ion advise such, maybe before not anymore.

Thing is, if a guy really wants you he'll make that move.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by ShinaAje: 11:45am On Aug 24, 2016
Well, thanks for your opinion grin it really helped
SuperSuave:
over flogged topic.

debate kor quiz ni undecided
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by sinaj(f): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2016
Nothing wrong with it especially if the guy is d shy type.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by ShinaAje: 11:49am On Aug 24, 2016
What if the dude also likes you but he's too shy to make the move? [sub][/sub] Laveda(f)
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2016
Laveda:

how are you Laveda?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by ShinaAje: 11:50am On Aug 24, 2016
What if the dude also likes you but he's too shy to make the move?
Laveda:

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2016
e no make sense, I prefer body language then asking a guy out directly. if d boy reject d girl her self esteem will plummet, unlike us guys that can take rejection
I have neva liked girls dat showed interest in me. I value a girl I rily struggle to get
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Laveda(f): 11:55am On Aug 24, 2016
ShinaAje:
What if the dude also likes you but he's too shy to make the move?

Shy keh

He'd make the move if he really wants her.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by RoyalBlak007: 12:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
Once experienced it....seemed somehow

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2016
Something I can never personally do.

To each his own.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2016

I'll send/flash him all of the lights....green lights, blue lights, pink lights and whatnot.undecided
buh going straight up to talk about my mushy feelings...like "baby, let's date"... Mbanu.! not happening!

if he's too chicken to act on those signs. he could aswell suck on my imaginary balls! pfft!
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Laveda(f): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
how are you Laveda?

I'm fine.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by naija1stpikin: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
op what is your opinion on guys asking girls out? undecided
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2016
My pride won't let me grin kiss tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2016
here to read lies grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by olaleks007(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
wait oooo

both male and female go to market

both male and female price market

if a male price market from a female...na to tell him if u gree or not

thesame thing to a female if she price market from a male....na to tell her if u gree or not

because the market is a free place

so dont let anything stop u from getting what u want....its a free world. NO BE MARKET U DEY PRICE NI

u are free to price my market ooo

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
naija1stpikin:
op what is your opinion on guys asking girls out? undecided
hypocrite. were u not one of those typing shvt yesterday cos I reached out to twaci.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by braithwaite(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2016
[b]

>Pride will never let Nigerian ladies ask guys out
>guys sef turn am to olosho or call her cheap,once she does such

love is beautiful thing..not to players tho,the trick is to imply any form of flirtatious or a complimentary gesture without sounding sleazy. No one get's offended when they are told about their virtues, natural or not. I think any lady who like,or have feelings towards a guy should just think it. Say what you feel, if it is articulate or clever enough, you should be fine.guys

we guys are in a terrible spot, having to ask all the time. We are tickled when a lady calls to express an interest. It's a little difficult to find words that express how much "YES" is the correct answer here, but 80% guys will ruin it because she did ask out..

I swaer cool and okay, but ladies should aware that they're are subjecting themself to the same risks and uncertainty that guys have traditionally faced when they ask a lady out.

94% can't deal with the possibility of rejection
Can you?

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2016
Laveda:

I'm fine.
ur day is going well I guess?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by naija1stpikin: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
hypocrite. were u not one of those typing shvt yesterday cos I reached out to twaci.

shut up! Reaching out to Twaci is no problem. Being sillyy and duumb about it is the problem.

Do you know how many threads you have created crying and wailing? You know how sillly you've become? You think any lady in her right senses will get down with a pusssy like you?

My friend, you don't have to asslick or act silly to ask a girl out. When you ask a girl out and she gives negative attitude, move on and pretend nothing ever happened. Don't sit there crying like someone stole your lunch box from you

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Laveda(f): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
ur day is going well I guess?

Yeah, yours?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2016
Laveda:

Yeah, yours?
Good.The books have piled up tho.

Are you friends with twaci off here?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2016
naija1stpikin:

shut up! Reaching out to Twaci is no problem. Being sillyy and duumb about it is the problem.

Do you know how many threads you have created crying and wailing? You know how sillly you've become? You think any lady in her right senses will get down with a pusssy like you?

My friend, you don't have to asslick or act silly to ask a girl out. When you ask a girl out and she gives negative attitude, move on and pretend nothing ever happened. Don't sit there crying like someone stole your lunch box from you
abeg summarize.
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Laveda(f): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Good.The books have piled up tho.

Are you friends with twaci off here?

Lol, yeah I am.

Any problem?
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by Angelo45(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Maxiii:
here to read lies grin
Seconded grin grin
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by ShinaAje: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
LMAO Busted!!!!
WindUpMerchant:
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by naija1stpikin: 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
abeg summarize.

i knw yu are not smart enough 2 read nd understnd what I typed

Kip fooling yourslf
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

I'll send/flash him all of the lights....green lights, blue lights, pink lights and whatnot.undecided
buh going straight up to talk about my mushy feelings...like "baby, let's date"... Mbanu.! not happening!

if he's too chicken to act on those signs. he could aswell suck on my imaginary balls! pfft!

You're not ready lol
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by TIDDOLL(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2016
The natural Ego cant allow That,Will probably make "knowing" easier really....instead of someone running around chasing one girl wey no even look your side angry
Re: What Is Your Opinion On Ladies Asking Guys Out? by naija1stpikin: 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2016
Fabulocity:
Something I can never personally do.

To each his own.

not so confident in yourself. It is obviously obvious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Types Of Nigerian Girls - A Must Read For Every Guy Searching For A Good Wife / Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. / #bbnaija: Alex And Tobi did it again (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.