Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,430 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis (3442 Views)

Muhammad Poisoned By A Jew, Why Must He Die Poisoned, After All He Is A Beloved / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). / The Death Of Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h): Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by No2Atheism(m): 2:24am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

Anyway thats funny with the way you opened your mouth wide,

i have seen the exact copy in a hadith that is the same with other ones i.e the vatican own and syria.

I have not been to syria and vatican to see it, till i go.

- Show us since you claim to have seen it . . .

- I prefer to see with my own eyes rather than believe a muslim that is permitted to do Al Taqiya . . .
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by 0hsisi: 2:25am On Nov 30, 2009
maybe na the thing wey dey inside the black stone for kabbah
I been dey think say na amala and ewedu wey dey the place
allah is truly deceptive as he claims
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by Abuzola11(m): 2:30am On Nov 30, 2009
@@ simply get me a ticket and i will go and confirm it for u

@osisi- watch out for my thread tomorrow, oh on monday on black stone. You won't want to miss it, thats if ur people don't ban me cos ur section is going to undergo massive destruction tomorrow
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by No2Atheism(m): 2:39am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

@osisi- watch out for my thread tomorrow, oh on monday on black stone. You won't want to miss it, thats if your people don't ban me cos your section is going to undergo massive destruction tomorrow

HOW DID YOU CONFIRM IT FOR YOURSELF . . . first tell us that one first . . . grin grin grin
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by Abuzola11(m): 2:40am On Nov 30, 2009
Why do u want to know ? Oh so you can close the doors abi , i won't tell u
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by 0hsisi: 2:46am On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

@osisi- watch out for my thread tomorrow, oh on monday on black stone. You won't want to miss it, thats if your people don't ban me cos your section is going to undergo massive destruction tomorrow

empty gong
agogo
Re: Muhammad Confirmed Unknowingly By Rabbis by ttruth(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2010
@Post :

Al- Taqiyah at its best cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Conclusive Scholarly Opinions On ISIS / Sitting For Tahiya / Sunanul Fitrah (innate Practices)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.